Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you rather: ElfQuest.

Go down 
+6
Bluetree
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
Miss Gillespie
Embala
Redhead Ember
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 1:11 pm

Would you rather have two lifemates, like Pike, and lose them both, or would you rather have one lifemate, like Joyleaf, and both die at about the same time?

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 12:33 am

I would rather have one life mate and die at the same time. Having two people to love that much must be amazing, but I would never want to go through the pain of losing one life mate, let alone two.

Would you rather eat dreamberries or drink dreamberry wine?

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 8:31 am

Do I have to choose? ^^

Would you rather be like Savah who can recall everything - hardship and joy, loss and win, experiences and lessons - of an endless life
or like Bearclaw (or Pike if you prefer ^^) who's able to forget, live in the now and experiance things new, even if you tend to forget about previous lifemates, kin and even important lessons?

Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 9:47 am

who says, that Dreamberries are tasty? Maybe they taste awful and elves just really like to be intoxicated XD

I'd go with being like Savah. If you don't remember your mistakes, you're bound to repeat them.

Would you rather recognise someone (aka have some higher force choose for you, have someone who knows your soul), or have a lovemate (aka choosing for yourself, but he or she might not know you as well)?

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 11:08 am

That would explain why cutter was so amazed at how good dream berry wine is Drinking

I would rather go through recognition I think, have a higher force choose for me. If elves don't like the match they just move on any way. Dewshine

I'll have to pose a question later. I'm out of time to think....

Later... would you rather have straight long black hair like winnowill Winnie Evil , or curly read hair like Leetah? Leetah Smile
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 3:28 pm

I think I read somewhere that dreamberries are poisonous to humans, and that the humans of the Djun's time called them something like bear-berries.

Straight hair doesn't take as much de-tangling.

I'm kind of like Savah in my family, as I seem to remember what others have forgotten. (Probably because I stayd away from the dreamberries.)

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 3:48 pm

I would rather have curly red hair... as I've been telling my friend (with curly red hair who wishes hers were straight and mouse brown like mine) ever since we were kids.

Would you rather, like Ember, have a famous father in whose image you were raised-- and feel the need to be like him and live up to his reputation... but be accepted as his heir by everyone...

or, like Skywise, have no instinct or compulsion to be like the other people around you-- and a talent for doing your own thing, which has the potential to lead you to a bigger picture... but feel estranged from the family or community you were born into?

Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 3:50 pm

Basically-- would you rather be one of the pack, even leader of the pack, with all of their acceptance but also pressure to conform...

Or-- would you rather do your own thing that fulfills you personally... while inadvertently estranging yourself from those you love.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 6:07 pm

The latter. I may or may not find others who share my values, but if my heart doesn't follow "the way", there is no sense in forcing it.

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 3:08 pm

Would you rather be capable of astral projection like Sunstream,
OR
Would you rather be capable of flight like Aroree?

(Personally, I'd rather fly in reality. There are so, so many mountains in Colorado I could fly into and explore and just lose myself in their beauty.)

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 12:20 pm

I would rather be able to astral project, in some sense it must be like flying (leaving your body and being able to float around), but you can also pass through objects and remain unseen to the untrained mind.

In others words, its somewhat like having all the powers I've dreamed of having altogether. Invisibility, phasing, and flight. I guess the downside is that I wouldn't feel the wind in my hair or the heat of sun or the rain. No interaction.

Would you rather be able to shape yourself to however you needed to be, or be able to help shape others to how they needed to be?

Bluetree

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Until recently, I'd've chosen to help shape others. Nowadays, I'd just focus on me. That comes off sounding selfish in this context-free text-based medium-- but as Leetah and Winnowill could tell you, even those who ask for your assistance might come to resent you for doing so... they, or their loved ones. If you just do you, you can re-shape and adjust as needed or desired. Besides, who says you can't help others in new ways once you've modified yourself?

Would you rather be creatively brilliant but emotionally crippled (Two-Edge), or achingly vanilla but leading a quiet, basic-yet-productive life (Woodlock)?
Back to top Go down
Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 12:36 am

Being mentally ill myself, I'd love to be more like Woodlock.

Would you rather have a solitary but free life like Windkin
OR
Would you rather have a life surrounded by loved ones, but full of responsibilities like Cutter?

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:46 am

Multi-Facets wrote:

Would you rather have a solitary but free life like Windkin
OR
Would you rather have a life surrounded by loved ones, but full of responsibilities like Cutter?

That's a hard one. And I think I could hardly decide. Well, maybe a little tendency towards the 2nd option. (for some this might be easier to choose but I know that responsibilities can eat you up quickly)
And because I am so undecided I also don't have a new question. Wink
Back to top Go down
Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 10:55 am

Would you rather lose your sight like Sun-Toucher
OR
Lose some limbs like Ekuar?

(I'm way too reliant on my sight, but prosthetics for limbs are frickin' amazing these days, so I'll go with limb loss. No one's yet come up with a proper bionic eye, I don't think.)

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:20 pm

I would rather lose some limbs. I use my sight too much.

Would you rather have a stable home, community, spouse and children (like Cutter in the Sun Village)... or give all those things up to develop your innate abilities to the max (like Rayek did)?

What if your innate abilities were really really cool? You know.. like magic? But your potential spouse was really really smexy? You know... like Leetah? Which would you choose? Hometown comfort or expanded horizons?

Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 3:22 pm

I'd rather have the stable home and community. Maybe whatever abilities I have would flourish in the quiet, like Redlance's did. I do like my alone time, but alone ALL the time? That kinda sucks.

Would you rather ride a wolf daily
OR
Ride a giant hawk daily?

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 1:33 am

Definately the giant hawk. Sure, wolves are cool and great protectors (especially one sized to fit me), but a hawk is all that AND it flies. I could grow a great beard, grab a pointy hat and staff, and pretend Im Gandolf... Oh, and my work trip would be easily half as long as it is now, being quite a bit shorter as the crow... Er... hawk flies...

Would you rather be able to heal any ailment except your own (mentally and physically), or be able to perfectly understand anyone except yourself?

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather: ElfQuest.   Would you rather: ElfQuest. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you rather: ElfQuest.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2