Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+23
Evil Evie
Shadowpath
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
Redhead Ember
LurkingCat
PCoquelin
Davrille
Tynami
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Startear
Cloudbuck
faeriegirl
Leanan
Beryl
TrollHammer
Cleopatra
Wiseshaman
Nibblet
Lunakat
Tenderfoot
Twopaw
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:18 pm

Preggers Nightfall.

I don't remember his name but I would refer to him as a Frist Comer Troll

And of course Windkin as a babe.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 12:11 am

Advent Calendar 2017 - Echoes ... Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 There_10 The child is the link!

You are absolutely right with the Firstcomer Troll, G0lden! sunny As far as I remember there's no name mentioned.
Nightfall is one of the usual suspects, isn't she? Very Happy And little Windkin is a must-do.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 5:54 am

Aaaaah. A newly introduced* character, but from the distant past.

*Well, he appears in the very first issue.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 11:47 am

Beautiful bauble of pregnant Nightfall!! Nightfall I really love those green and orange colors in this! It gives a feeling of autumn!! I feel like it's really her kind of season!

Three baubles of the Firstcommer Troll!! I love the copper color. I love that you see the ages from old to young!

Aw Litle Windkin!! I love the little stars in his bauble! I also like the Reindeer. I get a winter feeling from this. Very cute!
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:29 pm

So I noticed that both the current callendar and the advent one of 2012 has two people getting intimate on the 16 th. Is that a coincidence or does that mean something? XD

(I jest, I jest!)

I really love the elder troll one. He is getting much needed love here.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 10:10 am

Tanner and Stormlight! I like this story of Goodtree finding her soul name! Interesting background color with this blue bauble! I like it!

Little Trinket!! Trinket This might be my favorite image of her younger self. I like the background and shape of her bauble!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 2012-910

Exactly, dear Redhead! Ember

I have the same feeling about Nightfall, Wolfie - she's an automn spirit. And you've described what has drawn me to Windkin's ornament. Look how cheerfully he's chasing the reindeer among the stars! rendeer
Take another look on the Firstcomer Troll - his baubles are small bells. Metal bells as it should be for Trolls. ^^
It was a strange ... surprising ornament to chose for this etherial scene with Tanner and Stromlight. Now the backgrounds look like wood for me - a reminissence of the tree where Goodtree was sitting. And a cloudy sphere to make spirits appear ...
Thanks again for this background praise, Wolfie. Another one I've put together by myself Very Happy ... a shiny golden background and a golden pendant. Appropriate for a Troll Princess spoilt rotten. ^^

*chuckles* I blame Bearclaw and his preference to tease Humans. XD It was not planned to have him meet his other self. ^^
Well said, Startear. This Troll deserved his place and a glimpse on his looooong existence.

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Gold for our spoiled princess! I love how she is gazing upwards towards the ever present more. And oh man, I hardly recognized Stormlight and Tanner! (though to be fair, the stories with Goodtree in it was my least favorite stories both in the novels and in the comic version, so.) Only criticism on the bauble, it's a little hard to see properly.

Behtia! I Love her sunny smile and the flowers she brings It brightens up the rather greyish purple nd white colorscheme of winter! =D

Edit:

Evil Evie wrote:
There's the third elf from timmorins time. I wonder why yellow was a prominent color back then for clothes.

I can answer this one actually! Or rather tell you a cool fact that may have put some influence on this. The thing is that the oldest remains of fabric is yellow or has traces of yellow dye. It is also one of the easiest colors to reproduce, you can use onions, pomegranate rinds and a lot of other resources to get this color, once you crack the code of "how to make dye." Therefore the chance of an ancient civilization having yellow is very likely. So my guess is that the colorists or storytellers knew this color history and implemented this!

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.

Last edited by Startear on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 2:11 am

Well, I can just make out the Palace. As for the shadowy pair... Sorry no clue.

Little Trinket and Mender. Oh cute.

Of course a very curvy SunVillager

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:07 am

WOW! Beautiful gold bauble of pregnant Bethia!! I think this one if my favorite so far! I really love the background! It really fits with the bauble! This is also my most favorite image of Bethia!

Beautiful bauble of the palace! It looks like a medallion! I really like how this one looks!

Little mender and his wolf friend!! I love what you did with the image! They look so happy and adorable!!
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 5:05 pm

The troll bells are awesome, a succession of ages. The spirit form of goodtree. I love the palace! I think it is my favorite one do far.

On the other calander we have little windkin chasing after a reindeer, apparently they do fly. Trinket surrounded by little pretties and I especially like the touch of diamonds at the top of the bauble. Mender is next, again a perfect placement. I always thought he was a funny looking kid, but he is so cute with his wolf friend.

We have a fierce pregnant nightfall, she isn't letting her guard down. The texture of her bauble is nice.

Bethia! I always love it when the reflection of whatever surround the bauble melds in with the picture.

Thanks for the info Startear!

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 2:28 pm

I think the new green bauble had Two-Spear in it. It looks so green! I love it!

Aww, young Sust and Pool! Nice to see these two here as well. Sust looked so different when he was young. I kinda like his younger look a lot more. Very nice baubles!!
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:32 pm

The green all blends together so well on the new bauble here, it's a piece of ancient nature.

I agree with wolfmoonsky, I like susts younger look better. That's very creative how you used the black and white images Em. They look like translucent palace shards.

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 10:14 pm

I just wanna say that I am loving ALL of these!! And that one of Behtia!! Oh my word!! So beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 12:24 am

Well we got Pool, Sust and little Cheipar.

Timmain it looks like and another unknown.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:24 am

Another beautiful bauble with Timmain in it! Timmain I really love the colors in this! I love that we see her sending and I really love how her fingers are a little bit out of the bauble. It's as if she's sending to everyone all over the world!

Aw, Little Cheiper. Poor little guy. I love the fact that he's still in it, he belongs here as well! I love that his bauble is so much smaller than the other baubles. Since he was a baby, it really seems to fit.
I really love the very small sending baubles around him. They probably represent Krim, Skot, and Pike Krim Grin Skot Laughing Pike and... does the other little one represent Cheiper himself? Considered Skot said they would try again...the four of us!

So much beautiful work you made, and still many to come!

Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 6:09 pm

Awww! Teeny-tiny Cheipar.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Thank you for all the loving comments, the praise and the interesting views. I've read with joy, I appreciate everyone and I will properly comment on each after a short hiatus. Promised!

I'll celebrate Christmas with a friend and will be offline for three days. To keep you busy rendeer lots of doors have opened today. All the ornaments til Christmas Eve already show in both calendars.
And - the 12 Nights of Christmas have started! Two more doors for you to look at - you'll find cuties for Christmas ... just slightly eerie in human eyes. ^^

You might notice that the newly opened ornaments are not clickable. I lack the time to do it right now - but I'll mend it asap after my return!

The doors for the first day of Christmas will open very late and the Christmas piece for 2017 will be delayed, too. After this the calendars will go on regulary until January 6th ... and then a bit longer! ^^

A pleasant sight at Christmas Eve and Christmas morning - this was for 2012!

Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 2012_c10

I wish you peaceful and joyful holidays with family and friends.

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 11:25 pm

Enjoy your Christmas Em! I was wondering why there were so many new pretties when I knew for once I hadn't missed a day. I'll comment on them all soon. For now let me just say thanks for the beautiful Christmas card you created. Parents and cubs together!

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Such a beautiful Christmas card with most of the couples and their cubs!! I can't stop looking at it. I especially love Cutter int he middle with his baby cubs, surrounded by the couples with their cubs. I love that we have Bearclaw and Joyleaf on top! I love that you put Leetah, Suntop, and Ember in front of it all!

I see we have been treated to more baubles today than usual! Very Happy

I can't really see what's in the first bauble but, I do like the colors in this!

Beautiful reindeer bauble! Didn't expect on here even though they fit with the Christmas holiday!

Suntop with the scrolls! Suntop Uncomfortable I like the form of the baubles. It's nice to see the scrolls on each side of him.They really with these baubles!

The monster calendar baubles!! Young Timmorn! I really love that you made a wolf and an elf outside of the bauble. It fits with his story! The next bauble has an image that I have seen many times and yet, I don't know where it's from. I really love all the blue in this! I love that it looks like as if she's looking above at the stars!

I think the one we see here is Skimmer but, I'm not sure! I like this bauble! I wonder where she's looking down at.

Leetah and Cutter! Cutter Smile Leetah Smile Their recognition moment! I love it!

Three human cubs! I love the way you faced the baubles with each other. Nice colors too!

Have a very merry Christmas Embala! santa Hug

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:49 am

Have a great visit EM.

I can just make out the human drawings and of course Suntop with the Scroll of Colors

Cutter and Leetah's recognition.

And I do believe Nonna's adopted brood.

Sorry can't quite make out the other two. santa

PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 3:05 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ELF-FRIENDS !

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:43 pm

Another beautiful bauble of spirit Timmain.

Are those art drawings like Nonnas? I like the background

A very appropriate reindeer!

Three long baubles with suntop and the scroll of colors, I think I like the look of the long baubles in general

Sweet little Cheiper...

I have no idea who she is, but she is lovely, a wave dancer?

Perfecting contrasting baubles for these two, it matches and blend with their hair.

I really like how these three were arranged.

I almost missed the 12 nights. There is little Timmorin, I like the translucent wolf on the one side with the elf on the other.
The mother moon, with stars! How cute!

I would hardly describe these as monsters, but they aren't average fare either.

Oh PC thanks. That made me laugh.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 5:36 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 Merryc11

Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 2017_c10

Last edited by Embala on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 1:41 am

Dewshine and Tyldak's recognition. Sweet.

Sorry, can't make the others out.

Love the big one for Christmas Day.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next