Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+23
Evil Evie
Shadowpath
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
Redhead Ember
LurkingCat
PCoquelin
Davrille
Tynami
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Startear
Cloudbuck
faeriegirl
Leanan
Beryl
TrollHammer
Cleopatra
Wiseshaman
Nibblet
Lunakat
Tenderfoot
Twopaw
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 7:32 am

Advent Calendar 2012 - Cubs ... Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 There_10 The child is the link!

Suntop will lead you directly to the extension of the Calendar 2012 now - more cubs and pips and fawns and kids ... and more Recognitions. There were so much left - nagging and coaxing and begging for a place in a bauble. This calendar will go until February 2nd - Candlemas is the definite end of Christmas time in Germany.

cheers for Redhead Ember and her emoji Recognitions! Very Happy They are very welcome! I havn't even noticed it fits so perfectly. You seem to THINK in EQ emojis! ^^

There will come more and two of them ... no ... three of them can be emoji'ed too! And to please you - here is the Recognition that was missing in the 2012 season by purpose:

Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 4adven11 from 2014 - The Final Quest

Last edited by Embala on Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 10:48 am

I love your explanation of the different Recognitions you choose for different ways!

Beautiful baubles of Zahran, Three-Toe, and Rahnee! I just read the story this week and many other times! Starsong, Wolfsong, and Balance is a good fit for this, especially to this story!

Recognition between Strongbow and Moonshade! Moonshade Strongbow Scowl
I love that you kept the symbols in this! Very nice baubles of them and great images to use from this issue!
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 5:07 pm

Embala wrote:
I did my best to capture all the little ones with exeption of the Forevergreen bunch for obvious reasons (and Final Quest - for reason of respect).

What obvious reasons?
And no baby-Korafay? No baby-Satreeka? No sparkly-lightshow Recognition between Teir and Ember?

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 5:35 pm

Obvious reason? How about - can anyone tell them apart by face? I cannot. I cannot even tell for sure who of BB's characters is still a kid and who's already grown up. Are you interested in some special ones, Redhead? Inspire me - and I might come up with something.

No Final Quest - because it was too new. Sweet Korafay, little Shukopek - using them just weeks after they were born in the comics felt like I want to steal attention. Too early to "use" them for me. It was a matter of respect to wait.
And the Recognition of Ember and Teir and tiny Satreeka still had to happen - it is the Advent Calendar 2012 we are talking about.

Korafay and the Recognition got their windows in the Final Quest dedicated calendar for Advent 2014.
btw: The "sparkly-lightshow Recognition" is in my previous post - just for you to complete the collection. ^^ Too dark to recognize?

There will be more Recognitions, Wolfie - some similar ways, some different ones ... and some you'll probably not expect at all! Wink
First of them - Strongbow and Moonshade - familiar tribemates struck ... on an ordinary day. Doing ordinary things. Keeping the sending stars? Sending Of course!
I'm glad the Three Kings are liked - it is a really spooky, frightening version! But each time I wanted to skip the idea - I returned to it in an instant.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 5:57 pm

There's always Dodia's and Ekolin's Recognition...

And I'd say all the "Questers" are at least teens, despite Shenshen's insistence that she needed to come along to look after Suntop, so I see why they wouldn't be included in a Children-themed calendar.

I thought the extension would include newer stuff as well...

Where is the Ember-Teir Recognition?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 6:23 pm

Well, the "obvious reasons" aimed for the bunch of human children (especially the mostly identical looking little boys) BB has drawn in the Forevergreen ark.

The extension was a necessity in 2012 already ^^ ... and the new cubling will be needed this year. Advent 2018 will be
<<
>>
Moonshade Final Quest Finals Don't tell anyone!

Follow the extension calendar to find the other Recognitions, Redhead ... will you identify all of them right? And Ember/Teir - it's not part of the calendars. Just look in my post above - 11 hours ago!

Two more baubleheads were given to friends behind the screen.

This one is for my dear owl ... Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 2017_s12 - for Stormcatcher

Last edited by Embala on Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 7:27 pm

Oh Ember and Teir, the only pair to have recognition denied. Now if they will recognize again.

The owl ornament is darling.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 10:02 am

The young cup from the "Winterleaf Story"?

And some more emojiing:

Moonshade Strongbow Scowl
Ember Tier Happy I really feel like a need an adult-Ember emoji for this

What'll the third pair be, I wonder...

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 am

I love those baubles from 2014 Final Quest!! Tier and Ember! Tier Happy Ember I love the images you used and the way you made them sort of look at each other! Also getting a winter and Christmas feeling from looking at this. It kinda makes it look like a Christmas card! I really love the blue colors you used!

Such an adorable owl bauble for Stormcatcher! I love how fluffy it looks. The owl fills up the whole bauble!

Dewberry from the story of Oakroot and Winterleaf! One of my favorite stories! I love the toadstool you used as a bauble! Very nice!

Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 4:11 pm

Awww... what a cute fluffball! Thank you sooo much, Em! Very Happy

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:14 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 2012-113

Still a regular visitor and commentor, G0lden! sunny I hope the cubs will show nicely for you in most cases. I'd love to see a second recognition for Ember and Teir ... tho - somehow I doubt it will happen. Sad
The owl is such a cutie ... and moved into the Christmas ornament quite naturally. I've showed you that it is actually as darling as it looks like in the bauble.

Exactly, Redhead - the girl is Dewberry, an agemate and probably playmate of young Oakroot.
More emoji Recognitions! Sending 2 Moonshade and Strongbow don't look very happy, tho. XD ... and YOU are not quite content how lil' Ember and Teir turned out. ^^
Quote :
What'll the third pair be, I wonder...
*chuckles* The third? Well, you have emoji'ed an extra addition and - the first couple I've talked about. Means there will come TWO more emojable recognitions! *remember - is nastybad gamething here*. Hmmh... actually THREE more - but one don't really count as "another" one, I guess. Wink

A Christmas card! Now I know what has drawn me to this arrangement, Wolfie. It did not mirror the "sparkly-lightshow Recognition" from the comic ... yet it seemed very attractive and felt strangely right. "... a winter and Christmas feeling" from a greeting card - that was calling me!
And when I look at it again - as much as was happening around them in the story - in this very moment they were aware of nothing but of themselves.
This tiny owlet is truely a little ball of fluff with legs ... I must upload the original photo and make the bauble clickable to show!
Young Dewberry was so afraid ... this mushroom house was friendly and colorful and keeps her save. Smile

Your fluffball, Storm! I love you Owlish When you've showed me this tiny darling I know what I had to do. ^;^ Thank you so much for being a faithful lurker. Hug

EDIT: Fluffball is clickable now!

Last edited by Embala on Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 3:10 am

Two new baubles with faces I can't place at all. But very nice all the same.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 8:01 am

Beautiful purple bauble Of young Rayek  Rayek with Pregnant Toorah! Toorah Leetah Smile  I love the background! It really suites the Sun folk! I'm loving all the colors in this one!!

Young Rayek! Rayek You used a nice image of his younger self! He looks like an evil kid for me for some reason... I love that you used red in this, it's the perfect color for him. I have to laugh at the ponytail. I love what you did with it! It's very clever!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 12:19 am

Now I recognize a young Rayek. Thanks wolfmoonsky

A bunch of young G0-Backs.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:21 am

You're welcome, G0lden!

Awww! The young Go-Backs that Redlance had to babysit for! I'm loving those four little baubles! I love the white Reindeer in the middle!
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 10:25 am

No-name! Though we finally found out his real name: HAROTIM!
It's nice that you put him here as well! Nice form of the bauble!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 1:30 am

A very young Scouter.

The others no idea.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 3:36 am

Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 2012-114

There are many unknown characters (or unfamiliar sights of familiar ones) in this calendar extension. I'm glad you find a nice sight nevertheless, G0lden. sunny
So far there were the Recognition of Moonshade and Strongbow, Dewberry from Freefoot's time, young Rayek Rayek Devil and the bunch of Go-Back fawns. The kid in the silvery bell is No-Name, the wild child of the Forevergreen - now turned into Harotim, the first palace-born elf. And the most recent one ... trust what you see and you'll recognize him. ^^

(five hours later) ... and you did! sunny

I love it when my visitors interact and help each other! Hug

Moth fabric for the Sunfolk - exactly my thought, Wolfie. And it even shows the right purple and red hues for Toorah and Rayek! Very Happy Young Rayek needed his ponytail but there was no room inside the sphere. And ... having it hang outside was so much more fun! I felt free to be more playful with this extension and tested new possibilities.
Of course true Go-Backs need a deer! rendeer
I've tried to ignore No-Name - black and white, simple features, probably non-canon - but I couldn't do it to this neglected child. Hug No-Name had to have his place in the children calendar and his time to shine.

(Getting up after a much too short sleeping phase just to notice that I've missed to hit the SEND button!) O.o

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 10:22 am

Very nice big bauble of pregnant Mardu! I didn't even know she was pregnant one! Maybe I forgot! I love the shape of the golden bauble and how it's laying on a twig! The white feathers look like snow to me, which really fits with the Go-Back of course!

Awww, young Scooter! Scouter Red is the perfect color for his bauble! I love the snow and snowflake in it!

Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 2:21 pm

Now... why do I have a suspicion Scouter and Dewshine weren't lovemates yet during this particular story?

Mardu's pregnancy is shown in the Kahvi miniseries.

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 4:27 am

A Kahvi.

And a little troublemaker.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 6:56 am

A little artist in the making!

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 10:55 am

Hahaha, little Hummer! Her mother could barely keep up with her! I love how colorful her bauble looks! I love that you put some pots outside of the bauble as well! The bauble looks very creative and chaotic!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:39 am

Mardu was so proud presenting her belly to Kahvi when she returned from the egg quest. And two or three years later she presented her fawn. I always loved this glimpse on normal Go-Back mothering. Snowy feathers for a Go-Back mother, a snow star for Santa's little helper elf ^^ ... told you I was in a playful mood, Wolfie.
I had almost forgotten that I was "breaking the wall" with Hummer's bauble. Smile Even baublified he playful toddler was unwilling to stick in place!

Not Kahvi, G0lden, but her trustworthy friend and second-in-command Mardu. An extra with a speaking line in KotBW who's role was fleshed out a bit in the KAHVI series. Unusual sight in European coloring, I guess.
Troublemaker was Hummer's first name! rofl

Laughing Maybe pre-recognition behavior, Redhead? No ... wait - they never recognized! Must be the same effect you can observe in human children. ^^
I love your view on this!

A last giftie that was presented off-screen to a busy friend and rare lurker ...
Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 2017_k11 - for Kojiyumi

Mainly to please myself ^^ ... I REALLY wished to baublify this avatar!
<< *suspiciously eyes Wyl*

Last edited by Embala on Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Nice purple bauble for Kojiyumi! I love the shape too!

I love the golden sparkly baubles of Dart and Serrin! Recognition!! Sending Sending 2 I love the effects in both baubles! The dark background fits well with both bauble colors and the story itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next