Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+23
Evil Evie
Shadowpath
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
Redhead Ember
LurkingCat
PCoquelin
Davrille
Tynami
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Startear
Cloudbuck
faeriegirl
Leanan
Beryl
TrollHammer
Cleopatra
Wiseshaman
Nibblet
Lunakat
Tenderfoot
Twopaw
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 12:05 am

Advent Calendar 2012 - Cubs ... Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 There_10 The child is the link!

Shenshen with the pregnant native woman is a new bauble as you can guess. I've loved this scene at first sight and this automn leaf ornamant had the same mood than the original drawing - even imitateded the tents. I like how the outfits blend with the leaf ... it gives the bauble a dreamlike touch. And the jewels count as Mother and Daughter Moon. ^^
More love for all the other baubles, Wolfie! Very Happy *hugs*
Raenafel's recognition is special ... almost funny in style. More baffled as usual ... and you will understand when I tell you that Barmek still was a little boy at this time! Shocked
Finding this ornament with a rat made the Woodcutter's toddler a must-do! And this time it's a pretty rat. Smile
Jink was so lonely in the previous calendar - the only future cub. So I gave her company in the extension - her future lovemate Tamia.
Leetah and Zhantee - a shared recognition. A dream ... a vision - or was it more? Was ist true? It's a pity I could link only to one part of the scene - the other part is hidden in the HY issue.
Thank you for the praise and all the attention for the "unknown ones".
The young Go-Back is a girl who caught my eyes in the OQ. Then Startear pointed me to "Filhe" again years later ... a character she has a soft spot for. A girl at the brick of adolescence ... no longer a child ... and a warrior much too soon.

Attention for the not familiar ones - showing new young ones who are not the first thought - that's the motto of the extended calendar, G0lden. I'm happy you visit and enjoy, G0lden. sunny And a scene from Final Quest ... with another unfamiliar unnamed character showing belly.

Do you remember, Beryl I love you ... this banner is only one half of another special "recognition" as I see it. Just few more days and you will see more you'll love.
I was glad to find his ornament for the Go-Back girl ... innocent white ... the deer ... the "split" background for a changing world. Her world is changing from child to warrior.

Last edited by Embala on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 12:14 am

Well I see two different ones with Cutter and Leetah. One looks from the Shards War and the other is an AU. The others no clue.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 10:16 am

Ahn-Lai and Ge-o'ka! I toally forgot those but, I remember because of his face paint! Very nice baubles of them. I like their background! It's sad and a shame what Ahn-Lai later turned out to be...

Cutter and Leetah's black and white baubles from King Cross! Cutter Smile Leetah Smile I remember that Cutter is a half human half elf in this one! It's a pretty sad story: poor Bearclaw and #$&*# the Djun! The recognition of these two is great to put in her! I love seeing the difference in the normal version and this recognition! It looks really nice!
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:14 pm

What happened to nothing from the Forevergreen?

One of them is Jethel, though, isn't it? The ears...

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 4:30 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2012-119
Anyone remembers this athereal wanderer?

Quote :
I did my best to capture all the little ones with exeption of the Forevergreen bunch for obvious reasons ...
Caught! XD ... but this is the exception that proves the rule, Redhead. Wink
And actually the operative word is "all the little ones" ... I did not go for all of those showing up in the Forevergreen and its sequals. TOO many!
Weird fact about the two kids: both are Humans! The ruling caste of Door's worshippers got cosmetic surgery during childhood - digits amputation and an ear job - to ressemble the Elves as much as possible.

You have remembered and named them well, Wolfie. Hungry Wolf I've chosen those two because they actually interacted with the elves, because Geo'ka is Geoki's far descendant and because of the curious elfification. I totally agree with you about Ahnn-Li (= adult Ahn-Lai).
Kings Cross was the last recognition I'd forgotten about. Really needed it for completation! ^^ And it was a nice challenge to baublify them drawn in this style.

Never mind, G0lden! sunny I would have really wondered it you'd ever heard about those two. I've already shared some information above.
About the Recognitions ... the first "Cutter"/Leetah one is cheating! The guy was actually fair-haired in the comic - due to golden light and spirit mode. Actually he is Zhantee, experiencing Recognition with Leetah through Cutter's sending.
The other two are the AU you've mentioned Smile - with a half-human Cutter.

affraid ... just discovered that I've missed to open today's windows last night!
Too tired ... Embarassed *runs to fix it*

Last edited by Embala on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 6:43 pm

I know about the ear sharpening bit, but how could they make the ears longer?

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:18 am

Well the new pretty you added today I can't quite make out. Looks familiar to me though.

As for the youngsters no clue, but they are cute.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 8:21 am

I have seen that image before! I forgot who she was though... It's a very pretty bauble you choose for her!

Beautiful purple bauble! I love what you did with the outside and inside of the bauble. It looks really pretty! The inside almost looks like a crystal! I don't think this male Go-Back was given a name. It's nice that you put him in here since he too was a cub!

Three small baubles of human cubs! I especially remember the blonde girl. I have no idea what their names are! I'm glad to see them here as well! They belong here too! Very nice baubles Embala!
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 9:04 am

Goodness, I did it again. Only two days left now. the baubles are a beautiful site as always and I have made sure to peruse all the scattered mother's. I can't believe you included the world pool recognition of cutter and Leetah, did not expect it, but was happy to see it.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 3:29 pm

Redhead Ember wrote:
I know about the ear sharpening bit, but how could they make the ears longer?
... same question here, Redhead Ember ... It's a kind of magic? Suntop Uncomfortable (just kidding)

Last night's beauty has never shown more detail, G0lden ... a flashback ... an unnamed High One ... Voll's memory of his mother.
The youngsters are the Firstborn of the High Ones as we've seen them in "How shall I keep from singing?". Timmain's firstborn daughter, Gibra's baby boy Vol and Sefra's child. In the purple ornament is the random boy Two-Spear appointed as "blood of chiefs" to humiliate Kahvi ...

... and he actually got a name, Wolfie. Hungry Wolf Redbark had to be here - if only to please Startear who has a soft spot for this dumbfolded chief-to-be.
No human cubs but Firstborn elves. I blame the artist for the missing ears and human features ... stated non-canon by WP anyway. Still alive and kicking in my calendar, tho! Wink

YUP, you did it again - you returned to the calander once more, Evie! bounce An extra big dose of prolonged Christmas feeling. Hehe ... I love to bring up the unexpected ones! I might even show a believable Recognition scene that never happened? ^^

Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 230ext10

The Recognition of Lord Voll and Winnowill, created as a Christmas gift for Sofia in 2012 to illustrate one of her fanfics. It could have been written in the Great Egg - a thread that never came true and got extinct again.

Last edited by Embala on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 2:02 am

Well the little piper boy and I believe the young boy that Leetah saved.

Lord Voll and a very young Winnowill.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 10:08 am

Lord Voll and Winnowill! Winnie Evil Nice banner! I really like what you did with the inside of the bauble! It fits well with the Gliders! I wonder what would have happened if Voll did choose to have a child with her...

Geoki! Of course, he belongs here! We can't forget him! I like the image you used of him. this is the beginning of his friendship with Dart! Very nice blue bauble!

You used a toadstool as a bauble! NICE! I love it! I think the boy's name is Furflower because, his head was always full of wooly things, I like him XD I also love the image you used of him. He was a flute player after all and it was the main thing in the story! Very nice bauble!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 9:51 pm

Season's end closing in. Finally. rendeer Hartha and her boys come for Candlemas.

Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2012-212

The piper boy seems to be more popular. sunny Furflower and Geoki were clearly visible and familar to you, G0lden! sunny
Actually I've used a portrait of old Winnowill (after the return of the Palace) - glad to learn that it worked well for the purpose.

The secret is to choose the right ornaments, Wolfie. ^^ The ones I've used for the What-if recognition had a pattern that reminded me of the Great Egg. Fitting for the Gliders indeed.
Geoki missed the first calendar - there were simply not enough windows. He was one of the reasonds to make the extension.
This christmassy mushroom made such a good home for Furflower. Wink ... and I love this peaceful scene.

Last edited by Embala on Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 3:05 am

Looks like Pike and his favorite friend a Dreamberry.

Another mommy to be, but this one looks human. Wonder who?

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 4:17 am

Are you implying that Pike recognized a dreamberry? Pike Stunned

The pregnant woman in the new bauble is Hartha, Shukopek's wife.

Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 9:20 am

Ha! Dreamberry recognition! Perfect!

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 10:26 am

Beautiful bauble of pregnant Hartha, Shukopek's wife, with some of the children. I'm glad you put her there. I really love the Christmas tree shaped bauble. I really love the gold in this! So much shine!

Hahaha, Pike's recognition with a dreamberry! He did say that he was in hidden years! XD Laughing Pike
I love the purple berries surrounding his bauble! I love the images you used for both Pike and the berry! Those smile/smirks XD Pike looking behind at his dreamberry! I freaking love this one!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 5:35 pm

Redhead Ember wrote:
Are you implying that Pike recognized a dreamberry? Pike Stunned
ME? << Crabby >> NooooooO *whistles innocently*
It's stated. By Pike! ... and I've changed the picture link to prove it, Redhead.

It was irrististable to visualize this dreamberry recognition, Evie.  Pike Rolling Last not least I was quoting Pike himself. ^^

You got it, Wolfie! Like This dreamberry Recognition was a must-do ^^ ... and I wanted to have the expressions of Pike and the Dreamberry as similar as possible!  Your "freaking love" is a huge compliment! Very Happy
Hartha with all the shimmering lights is the second new one I did for the 2012 theme ... and I've saved her entry for Candlemas.

Absolutely Pike, G0lden! Do you remember Pike's dream - when he turned into a dreamberry? The one I've used is actually Pike himself. XD
The pregnant Human shows up in FQ - she is Shuna's daughter-in-law. With her the belly parade is almost complete. I've probably missed one or two ... and I did not include Shuna giving birth. Seemed not fitting the mood.

I wonder ... no one mentioned the other most special Recognition in the calendar extension! *waits for someone to baublify it*

Last edited by Embala on Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 7:23 pm

OMG!!!! How did I miss this one!?!
Cutter and Skywise!! Cutter Smile Skywise smile
Of course, their recognition belongs in here! For me the most important of all!! The best for last!
It's beautiful! I love the blue color for Skywise his bauble! I see the blue color reflects in Cutter's bauble a little! I love the small lights in their baubles. I really like that effect! The lighting and recognition! This one is my favorite! I'm in love with it. So much love in this images. Skywise was going to say that he loved him so...
I'm so happy with this Embala! Hug
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 7:33 pm

I see you put the last one here as well and WOW!!! What a way to end the calendar!
Nightfall and Redlance! Nightfall Redlance SMile
On their way to make Tyleet Kiss I love that you used heart shaped baubles for them. I also like the positions of it! I love that you put Leetah in there as well. She helped after all! And to their other side the Palace! The place where they made Tyleet! And so many stars!
Sending Now?Sending Sending 2 Now! Sending 2

This was amazing Embala! 5 Calendars! All full!! All different ones! All beautiful!
This was a long and amazing ride! Thank you for all the hard work you put in these, for all of us to enjoy. Every single bauble turned out to be beautiful and all of them had a great meaning behind them. I loved to figure out from which story each image came from and who they were.
I'm really going to miss this and I can't wait for next year!
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 10:08 pm

The recognitions to end all recognitions, the recognition of choice brought about by a healers hand to make a child long longed for. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. You outdid yourself Em! You helped bring forth lots of smiles this year.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 4:48 am

One pleasant task is left ...
the Calendar of Baubleheads, gifts for my dear visitors and friends.

Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2017_b10 Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2017_e11 Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2017_g10 Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2017_k10
Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2017_k11 Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2017_l11 Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2017_l10 Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2017_p10
Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2017_s10 Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2017_s11 Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2017_s12 Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2017_w10

This collection does not list all who accompanied this season and shared fun and love around Christmas time. There might be unvisible lurkers.
And those who stay true to one avatar - like Redhead Ember or Grizz Preserver - and received their baublified self in previous years are left out but not forgotten!

Thank You All for being part of this!

When I could bring forth smiles on your faces and brighten a moment then you did the same for me many times! I love you Your joy and dear comments are a major part of my baubling fun and inspiration. You make me go for it every year again.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 7:50 am

Suntoucher Toorah

Bearclaw Joyleaf

Cutter Smile Leetah Smile

Tyldak Dewshine

Scouter Tyleet Kiss

sunstream brill

Skywise smile Timmain

Redlance SMile Nightfall

Strongbow Scowl Moonshade

Cutter Smile Skywise smile

Zhantee Leetah Smile

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 12:28 am

Emoji'ed! All of them sunny ... who are available.
Pike Stunned confused  - does this one count too? ^^
You really need more EQ smileys, Redhead Ember ... Maybe - I could try to thank you in a special way ...

You've discovered your last Skywise Wink window! Cutter Cool In a way he ended a calendar - as it has become a tradition. In a collection of various recognitions this one couldn't be misssed. I'm amazed and very happy that you love this one so much, Wolfie. I love you
Nightfall and Redlance needed a second entry to do them justice. Hearts were their theme - in both banners. You totally got my intention about Leetah- she was a vital part of this "recognition". As was the Palace.
Thank you for being such an eager faithful follower, Wolfie. For all your praise and thoughtful comments. I'll love to present you another calendar next season! *hugs*

The Recognition of choice - you've put into words how I look at it, Evie. Very Happy And it needed two windows to complete this kind of recognition:
- the Recognition of Souls - sharing their soulnames as a gift
- the Recognition of Bodies - creating a new life and soul with healer's help
I'm happy I could bring forth smiles, offer nice views and stir thoughts with something I love to do so much. Very Happy Thank you for dropping in again and again, sharing thoughts and having fun.

Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 2012_610

... and Ember is closing the light. Until we'll gather here again next season ...

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 8:45 am

I'd definitely say the Pike-Dreamberry one counts!

(I looked for a moon, so I could include the Lifegiver-Silverseed one.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next