Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+23
Evil Evie
Shadowpath
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
Redhead Ember
LurkingCat
PCoquelin
Davrille
Tynami
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Startear
Cloudbuck
faeriegirl
Leanan
Beryl
TrollHammer
Cleopatra
Wiseshaman
Nibblet
Lunakat
Tenderfoot
Twopaw
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 4:14 pm

Love the new additions.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 11:10 pm

Final Quest Finals ... Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 There_10 The child is the link!

Back from Christmas vacations and catching up.

More likely "irregulary" than early, Redhead - but now I'm back home and things will go as it should be til Three Kings Day. Four windows per day - two for 2018 and two reposts from 2013.
:reef: and :korafay: are definitely lovemates in my eyes. Crazy Cutter would count as a demon from human POV - he surely earned a window in the "Rauhnacht". In case you wonder - of course Dodia and Harotim aren't part of the "various shippings" topic. The 22nd isn't a holiday. I simply needed another double window to even out the calendar. ^^
Actually  brill and Venka are not a shipping of mine ... but I love to pick up ideas of tribemates and fans. Smile There was no way to avoid the birthing scene or Dart and Mender - Christmas as cheesy as it could be. And it kinda fits the shipping topic.
Thank you for your persistant love, Redhead - the love for the calendar and EQ in general. santa

I see you've found your bauble, Kat. Very Happy Thank you for your love. And congrats for your awesome Disney Princess sprites calendar! Like
(and I've realized what's wrong with your bauble ... Suspect ... might fix it this weekend)

My dear thanks for your Christmas greetings, jaRf. rendeer I hope you have a good time just as you've wished ... and Guten Rutsch!

I see you, G0lden and Wolfie. Hug I love your comments and will comment properly tomorrow. I hope you had a relaxing and joyful Christmas time.

Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 2013_w10 my choice

... again Wink This time non-Wendy-art. This ancient Wolfrider from Two-Spear's time caught my eyes and fantasies. It's the look that intrigues me ... the colors, the characteristic hair and the high-one-like matured features. I tried to find out her identity with Vojira's help. She might be Windwhisper - a not very correctly pictured version of her - or just the artist's idea of a random female elf.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 1:38 am

Okay, can make out Kimo and a soldier.  A couple of Gliders and Winnonwill.

The rest no clue.

Love the big ornament of Leetah with Cutter looking from his own ornament.

Last edited by G0lden on Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 9:04 am

Reformed/healed Ekolin?

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 7:21 pm

Ekolin reformed - you got it exactly, Redhead. Ember Given up on the motive in the bell? rendeer

Sounds like you have a hard time at work, G0lden. Hug And I make it hard for you, too.
Redhead already helped with Dodia and her son Harotim (from Recognition with Door). Redesigned respectively newly introduced in FQ. All the better you easily recognized Reef and Korafay.  :korafay:  :reef:
On the old calendar it is Zephyr (indeed an ancient Wavedancer) in Startear's coloring. The appeased Zwoot with Savah for Christmas Eve - good catch. The 2018 Christmas Eve is a birthing scene - Venka with newborn Satreeka and Brill as midwife. Dart and Mender were another easy catch - just as I've hoped for. Very Happy And of course you've recognized the dancers! For the Nights - it's Door/Ekolin indeed. And - baby Two-Edge. I love you
The Christmas Bauble Tree must be a riddle for you. It holds (tiny) scenes form the final Final Quest issue. Thanks for the kind comment. cathat
I'm so happy you like your bauble gift, G0lden! Very Happy The way you've descrived the scene it was self-evident to look for TWO seperated baubles.
*chuckles* I read Kimo now  ... "Mimi" was a very creative autocorrect mis-approvement. XD Let's see what's missing for Christmas days 2018 - there's Anahvi and M'Ren, a couple from Futurequest, who surfaced in FQ. There is the Chief of the Insect People and his son. The 2013 Reload offers Geoki's father with Stongbow, the mentioned random Gliders, a furious bear with Kahvi and the Bone Woman. Nerd info: her sphere is made of bone platelets. ^^

Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 2013_t10 Trollhammer's choice

Trollhammer remembered the "fawn going on" from Skot's dream as a "little teddybear" ... a charming association!

Wolfi  Hungry Wolf  will follow ... asap

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 8:55 pm

Leetah!  

A random human.

Cutter and Nightrunner as he passes.

No clue on two of them.  But there is the Bone Woman.  A wicked looking Tyldak and another I can't figure out.

Of course Skot, and his dream.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 5:04 am

Actually, it's Filcher dying. We didn't really get to see Nightrunner die, and it didn't exactly happen during Final Quest.
No clue who the two mystery elves are, probably just that; mystery elves. (I didn't post yesterday because I didn't want to double-post.)

Mother of Memory Leetah looks lovely as always.

Also, it's Skot's dream that sorta makes me hope he's Sust's sire; coz then his dream came true. Also, would fit quite nicely with that scene during Shards.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:49 am

Your favorite one  Leetah Smile , G0lden, in a broken bauble - captured in the moment when her world begins to break apart. The moment she realizes that Cutter is dying ...
Your random human is a young warrior woman, deadly wounded after she tried to kill the Commander of the Djunsmen invasion. A dark side of EQ for sure. Why have I put Filcher's death in the "12 Nights"? I don't really know - it seemed fitting in that moment. Maybe it was this absolute loss when Cutter's last companion died. I don't wonder that Nightrunner came to your mind, G0lden ... even more as you've not really followed the FQ.
Bone Woman is a usual suspect for the "Nights" topic. And Tyldak - I bet at this moment the Humans' nightmares of dark creatues of the night became reality. ^^ The one who leaves you clueless must be the Rat-Man Winnowill created in Rogue's Curse - seen from inside a broken bauble.
Not sure who you mean with "No clue on two of them." The two remaining baubles are a double-portrait of Ekolin, the restored Door, and two random wanderers - abult and child - who aim for the Palace. Admittedly VERY much camouflaged in a bell ornament.

Mystery Elves indeed, Redhead ... just two figures picked up by Dre-Ahn on their way to the Palace. And never mentioned again. Leetah, Mother of Memory - it simply means "Mom". ^^
Amd I'm with you about Skot's dream and Sust's fathership.

Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 2013_r11 Vojira's choice

... sorta ... She called this peaceful gardener from Two-Spear's time "Ralig" - random likeable guy. I've not forgotten him ... this is for you, Vojira, wherever your ways have led you.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:02 pm

Looks like Guttlekraw.

Moonshade and Strongbow.  So sad.

Another Troll and a Troll with what looks like Pike.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:09 pm

Thank you for your patience, Wolfie. Hungry Wolf Your dear comments are always precious for me and deserve an appreciating response.

I like some humor in the calendar. Chot is always good for a funny scene - even captured and bound he is good for some fun. The most appropriate way to portray him! Cloni troll and Trinket princess were an irresistable couple to display.

The unfamiliar human is the pilgrim who succeded to see Good Spirits at Khorbasi's place. He was really happy and nice. Delicate Innekah longed for innocent pearlescent white. This heart was made for her. The Fire Elf worked well as a lively contrast.

I'm glad you've recognized the silhuette scene and like the bauble. I wanted to give the meeting of Cutter and Rayek a special touch and this night-and-day coloring added color. Doesn't the Firstcomer Troll looks like a child under the Christmas tree? I love you It was so perfect.
New characters that's another topic for the Final Quest Finals. Dodia and Harotim were a must do ... and these baubles framed them wonderfully. A joyful scene with 'Monster' Reef and Korafay - those stars add to the playfulness.
Look at Cutter - doesn't he fit human nightmares? Not everything in the '12 Nights' must be evil ... especially not at Christmas Eve.
I love to do scenes with gentle old Ekuar. This unique scene is one of my favorites. Last not least you are right about Zephyr. This adventurous Wavedancer caught my eye and interest. The "Extras" calendar was a welcome opportunity to give him a time to shine ... and the bow of his ship completed the scenery nicely. The coloring was a gift by Startear - I love the way she pictured him!

It's a tradition that you get a new baublehead every year, Wolfie ...

Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 2018_w10 and Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 2018_w11 ... choose your favorite or keep both.

Guttlecraw inddeed, G0lden. The cruel Troll King got a background made of a real meteorite and an armory. A true villian and certainly a monster for poor Mekda.
Having Strongbow and dead Moonshade among the '12 Nights' may be puzzling. It's the loss and even more the waste that made me count it to the dark and bad sides of ElfQuest.

Another avatar - Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 2018_t12 for Tynami ...
not new but a little change makes it much more harmonious for me.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:24 pm

Nice tree toppers featuring Skywise.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 5:53 am

Another lovely couple. I'm sure they're still having fun in the furs, perhaps with a new "mate".

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 4:36 pm

At my place we wish "Guten Rutsch!" at New Year eve ...

Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 2013_h10

... it translates "Good Slide" or better "Have a smooth slide in the new year". Very Happy I'll give you the NY greetings from 2013 early - the collage for 2018 will follow at midnight ... or a bit later.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 11:55 pm

Happy New Year!!!!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 2:01 am

Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 Happyn10

Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 2018_h11

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:10 am

Cutter n Picknose Happy New Year, Everybody!!!! Gelukkig nieuw jaar!! cheers Bearclaw n Picknose
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:10 am

Cutter n Picknose  cheers  Happy New Year, Everybody!!!! Gelukkig nieuw jaar!! cheers Bearclaw n Picknose
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:59 pm

Another "maybe" pairing.

Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:27 am

Aww… lost love, never forgotten!

Savah

(Yeah, I double-posted…)

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 3:42 pm

Thank you for your New Year greatings, G0lden and Wolfie.

I wish you and everyone around a Happy New Year with love and luck and health an wealth. All you wish and need shall come true.

I hope Wolfie will find her gifties somewhen soon ... she always got one. Every year since the baubleheads were introduced. Nice to know you like them too, G0lden. Very Happy This icy-magically star was too tempting. Skywise Wink

You've set the topic, Redhead Ember ... and the couples roll with the holidays. rendeer some are confirmed - and may add one or another to their playing field. ^^ Some are hinted ... and hard to believe at the same time. Some are - parted ... or not. Life in the Palace HAS benefits. Savah and Yurek do not look like lost love anymore.

(... and double-posting is fine here!)

Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 2013_r12 my choice

This is Rainbow, a beautiful huntress from earlier Wolfrider times. Yes, she's pretty much the typical blonde, busty, eyecatching girl ... but I liked her enough to find out her true name.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 11:52 pm

Well looks like Shutter or Freetouch, the other no clue. Savah and Yurek. Petalwing!!!!

The Winnowill. The others no clue.

Krill and Skywise. The others not sure.I

The other one I can make out is the thief

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 7:44 am

PETALWING! Preserver

Winnowill refusing to let Rayek use her powers to heal Cutter.
The "spider-dude" (Nunkah's descendant)
And something that looks like it's from Strongbow's and Moonshade's dream.

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 11:36 am

I found it Embala!! Skywise Wink I just couldn't decide which one I wanted to choose! I'm in love with both of these. Thank you so much! *hugs* Sorry, it's been hectic few weeks.

So many beautiful baubles! I love everyone's choices! I really love that one of Rainbow!

Savah and Yurek! Glad to see these two together! Savah And of course we can't forget our favorite preserver, Petalwing! Preserver

Love the one with Venka and Satreeka! So beautiful with so much emotion! Venka
Also love the one with Dart and Mender!

Winnowil and poor Rayek!Winnie Evil Rayek
Poor kimo..Kimo
Poor Moonshade... poor Strongbow:moonshade: Strongbow Scowl

That last bauble is from Strongbow and Moonshade's dream! I recognize those wolves! I really like what you did with that bauble!

I'm still loving the Advent Calendar 2013!! Then again, I love all the baubles you make!! Smile Keep up the hard work, you are almost there!!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 11:58 pm

Like and dreamberrys!

Tyleet and her first wolf.

A Treewee.

No clue on the other one.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 7:33 am

U-huuu! Dreamberries! Pike Stunned

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next