Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

::Spoilers!:: Star Wars The Last Jedi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
manga

PostSubject: ::Spoilers!:: Star Wars The Last Jedi   Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:23 pm

There is a scene in "The Last Jedi" that worries me.. there's apparently more Khavi in me than I thought. Shirtless Kylo Ren has me going "Mmm. Young. Good shoulders..." Skywise Wink Rayek Devil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: ::Spoilers!:: Star Wars The Last Jedi   Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Kahvi

Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katcombs

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: ::Spoilers!:: Star Wars The Last Jedi   Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:19 pm

Kahvi Kahvi Kahvi Kahvi
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.deviantart.com/katcombs
manga

PostSubject: Re: ::Spoilers!:: Star Wars The Last Jedi   Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:21 pm

So, what, you're agreeing with me? XD

In terms of discussion though:

WOW. SO MUCH to discuss!

A) Yes, inconsistencies. They bothered one of my friends very much but I'm just not that demanding of my cheesy space opera. I loved it.

B) Holy CRAP you guys, Leia used the Force! I pray they don't write Leia out of the next movie. This is a thread that must be explored! I hope they use movie magic (just not the CGI from "Rogue One") or tap someone else to take up the mantle.

C) Rey and the Force - um, wow? Let me unpack this for you: the place Luke took her to feel the Force is out in the open air at the top of a mountain - classic male imagery, mythologically speaking. The place where she was drawn to the Dark was in an underwater cave - classic female imagery, mythologically speaking. Not only was she not afraid and didn't try to stop herself but the vision she had when she went there did not upset her but seemed to bring her peace. I think we're headed for a sea change in the Force.

(Speaking of sea change and female imagery - uh, that hole was surrounded by dark, curly seaweed. Kind of like a certain part of the female body. I wonder if they knew what they were doing...!)

D) I have a new ship. OMG. Rey + Kylo Ren/Ben Solo. I could take it or leave it after "The Force Awakens" but after "The Last Jedi" it has latched hold and bit deep.

E) Speaking of Kylo Ren and shipping him at all... I find it very interesting. At first I was annoyed by how emo he seemed. Darth Vader was just always this intimidating presence and Ren was... kinda annoying. But now it looks like brilliant writing to me - he's HUMAN. He's wrong, so very wrong, but he's not a mustache-twirling villain or psycho but rather a rational person with reasons behind his actions. Reasons and actions are wrong, I'm not defending him, but that's why I can support the idea of his eventual redemption and relationship with Rey.

Also, kudos to "The Last Jedi" for managing to be so intense and sexy... with only a bit of male toplessness and some fingers touching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Spoilers!:: Star Wars The Last Jedi   

Back to top Go down

::Spoilers!:: Star Wars The Last Jedi
Page 1 of 1