Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can I change my e-mail here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

How can I change my e-mail here? Empty
PostSubject: How can I change my e-mail here?   How can I change my e-mail here? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 5:36 pm

I'm getting a f--k-ton of spam to my primary e-mail, so I'd like to change it to something else here on the forum. Does anyone know how can I do that? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How can I change my e-mail here?   How can I change my e-mail here? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:42 pm

I've tried to remember how I did it two years ago, Multi-Facets. scratch I'm blank.

NO memory might mean that it was incredibly simple - have you tried to "overwrite" the old email address in your profile? Would be saver to ask an admin, tho.

If it is not absolutely urgent I suggest to wait until February. Our main admin is officially MIA - Nibblet has a bunch of exams this month and just won't have time to check the forum. She left an "emergency address" to call her but I don't think this will meet the definition.

You can try to contact Kindredsoul instead - she is our High One and admin. I see her check in regulary ... not sure how fast she'll react.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How can I change my e-mail here?   How can I change my e-mail here? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 9:37 pm

looking into it now, Multi-Facets Smile I'll see what I can find out and get back to you asap

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: How can I change my e-mail here?   How can I change my e-mail here? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 10:41 pm

Thank you kindly! :-)

PostSubject: Re: How can I change my e-mail here?   How can I change my e-mail here? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can I change my e-mail here?
Page 1 of 1