Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+32
LurkingCat
jaRf
Sorandril [BANNED]
Nibblet
Leanan
Yeee
Zadzi
Prayer
G0lden
Vaeri
Embala
Tynami
Sifra
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Elwing
PCoquelin
Kojiyumi
faeriegirl
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Kir, the last Go-Back
Startear
Beryl
Lunakat
Rainflower
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Antonia
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
IceTooth
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

How do you feel? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 7:59 pm

Feel like my head is spinning around... so much going on at once and I can't breathe on top of it.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 9:55 pm

*huggs and holds and kisses* Be well soon, Kat. Hug And best wishes for the decisions you'll have to make.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 10:10 pm

Tired. Just got home from work. Long day.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 3:55 am

Ohhh gosh i'm so excited and revved up i CAN'T sleep!! My boyfriend showed me a cool fan animation of a song, and it was the latest in a series so i watched it and it's really interesting!

But!! I JUST found out there is a DESIGN CONTEST for the outfits the characters will be wearing in the final animation!!

I am SO hopeful because i've made a hobby out of designing dresses for characters and i really hope i have a decent shot! I know i can come up with something great even if it doesn't get picked!!

I'd be starting work on it NOW if my boyfriend wasn't asleep...XD
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 5:02 am

@katcombs Hope you will feel better soon. Take breaks please 🙏💜

@Golden I wish you good rest after work. I love you

@Vaeri Wowwww,  sounds really exciting!  I love your spirit...you're so creative and passionate!  sunny💙💜💙💜 I wish you good luck and fun with designing the dresses! 

I feel happy that today I grabbed my softpastels again and coloured my drawing. @Vaeri Oh no I forgot to take a picture of the outlines of Moonshade before coloring...Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad Why am I so forgetful...?

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:24 am

@Prayer well i'm kinda hoping that'll give me an edge above the competition...i've seen some of the other entries and it's mixed...some are quite good but others are not very good at all...so we'll have to see!

And oh dear about the picture! Was it a new one i haven't seen yet? But that's okay, i love seeing your gentle soft colors.^^ if it was something you wanted me to color, i can work with a colored image.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 3:02 pm

Somewhat exhausted and definitely overheated! @.@

Get some quality rest, G0lden. Hug
Great to have you back, Fairyring - in happy and creative mood! flower
Best of luck, Vaeri! Like *crossing fingers and toes*

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 1:23 am

Worn out by the heat and we still have several more days to go to get out of the heat wave.

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 3:43 am

@Embala Thank you for the welcome greeting 😊💜 flower ...The heat is too hot for me too! 😣 Always searching places in the shadow or simply staying inside although my husband doesn't understand nor approve lol  (he is that kind of person to have a sunbath at this high temperatures just to get a tan...his poor skin! ).

@Golden Please drink enough water...I just like to remind to keep hydrated. Shade and sweet water for you 🍃🌊💙💙💙

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 3:49 am

Vaeri wrote:

And oh dear about the picture! Was it a new one i haven't seen yet? But that's okay, i love seeing your gentle soft colors.^^ if it was something you wanted me to color, i can work with a colored image.
If you can work with a colored picture you have my permission to re-colour it. I meant the Moonshadow picture. 💜 You know I love and adore your queen COLORING QUEEN SKILLS...!  queen

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 5:43 pm

Like I should go to bed but I don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 5:57 pm

*sounds familiar* ^^ Welcome back, Rainflower! flower

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 11:33 pm

I feel good, just tired of the heat.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 6:48 pm

I'M SO NERVOUS! i'm so excited. I'M SO NERVOUS! i'm so excited. I'M SO NERVOUS! i'm so excited. I'M SO NERVOUS! i'm so excited.

I JUST submitted my entry for the dress design contest...and now all i can do is wait...

Here's a link if anyone wants to see it...^^0

https://www.deviantart.com/crystalsetsuna/art/Vampair-Missi-Dress-Entry-808803575
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 4:57 am

*gives a hot cup of herbal tea with honey with instant calming effect *  lol! 🍵💜

Wow, Vaeri!
What an amazing fashion designer you are. I l1ove everything about your entry. 💜👍

The color palette with the different kinds of violet,  all from a same color family.  The outstandingly beautiful,  feminine dresses along with transparent veil, perfect choice for a vampire maiden. Skin as fair as snow. The cold colours make the vampire more out of this world  and add to the absence of any human warmth. Those red eyes are piercing.

Back to the design of the dresses. All in all, it is so well done, in perfect harmony and I just love how every different dress looks and turned out. There is a romantic flair about them, like from a dark baroque/romantic age. You must have lut so much hard work into this.

I am crossing fingers and toes for you! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Should not be hard for you to win and everyone who thinks otherwise,  sorry I have to say they must have tomatoes on their eyes! Laughing 🍅🍅💜💜

How do you feel? - Page 18 Screen11

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 11:53 am

*sips the tea and exchanges for a box of chocolates*^^ thanks

Thank you so much for the kind words. The character was designed by the one holding the contest..and she said there had to be purple. So i decided a main color, used her original dress' colors as the first and second accent and i figured she could use a bit of a lighter color to contrast since most people would use mainly dark colors.

Your tomatoe comment made me giggle...thank you! I really do love designing, it's so much fun..and i'd like to think i'm good at it. I actually was thinking of opening a thread here to offer to design outfits for peoples characters...mainly elfquest.
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 1:29 pm

Aww wow thanks a ton! *yummy* 😘

You did so well giving the template clothes. You have a great talent for designing fashion! That you are truly gifted with the use of colors I already told you, Coloring QUEEN 😊👑

I think a thread with new fashion for the elves is an awesome idea. Like....new leather and silk and getting out of old clothes already please, dear elves...! 😁😄😘
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 2:32 pm

Haha maybe Prayer will be the first to hop in the Palace to go to Sorrow's End?
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 4:21 pm

Maybe, who knows? 😁 Sounds promising for sure! 💜

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 4:39 pm

Best of luck, Vaeri! *crossing fingers and toes*
I like your design. Like *echoes Prayer about the colors* The style covers ancient pomp, playfulness and elegance - good variety. But - my true love are the extras. The garter to carry and hide her special weapons. The bat-shaped "holder" for the veil. And I really want this necklace! I love you
And there are other details ... like the crisscross straps for the highheels and the laced boots.
Toi! Toi! Toi!

"New Leathers and Silks" sounds like a good title for an elvin fashion thread. ^^

Get some quality rest and friendly temperatures soon, G0lden. *HUG*

Last edited by Embala on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Thank you so much Embala! You always have such a good eye for detail.

Actually the character has a cane that seems to be what makes her a vampire. Without it, she reverts back to her human self. So the garter can hold a shrunken version of the cane, or a dagger, or a stake. Pretty much to sneak attack the true vampire she took the cane from.

I'm so pleased you like the necklace! That was an original design. I like to think it's made with a velvet choker and velvet cords. Very achievable in real life!

I too love the veil with the bat pin...veils are a fashion love of mine, or anything sheer.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 5:21 pm

Thank you, Embala. It's good to be back😉

Vaeri, that was a stunning desig. I hope you get high with those. What do you use to draw and color? Some digital art? Purple goes well with vampire, that 's true. And surprisingly well with red at times(regjering ro one of Moonshade's outfits.)
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 5:42 pm

Thank you Rainflower! Yes i've transferred over to digital art for many years now. I use Photoshop CS3 for all my art.

All you guys saying such nice things about my designs is making me feel so much more hopeful that maybe my designs will do well! Even if it got just an honorable mention i'd be so happy!
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:56 am

I hope it goes well for you. *Crossing fingers*

Feeling like I want to to back to bed right now, after seeing the weather...😒
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 12:31 am

Very happy! After many weeks of planning to get everything ready, I finally proposed to my lovemate...and she said yes! Very Happy I love you Very Happy

It is a relief to be done with all the secrety and sneaky things I had to do (such as figuring out her ring size...no small task!) but based on her reaction even Picknose and the gang would have been impressed with the results! Laughing Laughing Laughing

roflHugroflroflHugrofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next