"Cutlet" - the true Cutter?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

"Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:20 pm

I suppose it must be more popular than we figured..aggh i'd love him to get an official name! Soulname too. I'd love to see him getting into shenanigans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 7:12 pm

hey, my Imagination about the boy:
He is Chad with some stupid soulname with "T" (like Tam) like "Thar" or something like that Razz .
He lives hippy-happy and secure in his holt with all that father tree, awesome tales of his father and his father fathers , with the wolves , fam, the whole rest of the Wolfriders , finding a female wolfrider of his own , chosing her, mating with her, thinking that recognition will come someday with her, and thinking self - righteously that "the way" and their kind of living is the truth itself and the only way to live in his little fine hidden -away -from- the -humans-world.
Gloriously he is the golden prince, all love Cutters son-in -all, centuries come and go, (no recognition happening, ...hm odd) ok so what, he and his mate choose to force a kid into live by his slowly growing healing powers.
What a perfect little world, ah so wonderful....boring (like the Truman show with wolfriders)!
But then....from a total different place, a total different Elf steps into this tiny protected world and mix it up... Twisted Evil
oh my, I`m starting a fanfic here...that enough for now What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 12:46 pm

Now that there is peace with the humans, shouldn't go the Wolfriders extinct?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 3:23 am

They will find a new deadliest threat of all deadliest threats ...

Maybe Cutlet - true to his heritage - will stumble in a new, still hidden hostile elf tribe?
Maybe Mender will go on a new quest of his special kind and stir up war with the Humans again?
Maybe Trinket causes some of her luckless suitors to abduct Cutlet, the golden child? ^^

... and there will be war with Elves and Humans and Trolls - and deaths and births again! Twisted Evil Case solved.

View user profile
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 4:50 pm

All of these scenarios are so stupid, which makes them so likely 😂

Sifra

Sifra

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 5:41 pm

I love the Wolfrider/Truman show.
The other ideas are also pretty funny. Yes, there should be a new war at some point... If Mender causes it, Dart will be very upset with him.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Cutlet" - the true Cutter?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Keeping In Character-
Jump to: