Elf selves: Time to shine

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:34 pm

Awww how sweet!! A lovely gift.^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 5:10 am

Thanks ^^ Katcombs has such lovely self elves I love you

Romans 12:12

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.die-wandfee.jimdo.com
katcombs

katcombs

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:54 pm

Eeekkk!!! *tacklehuggles!!!*

I'm so in love with the pic!!! They look so perfect in there and its nice to see Change as lively. That's the one part of her life she's truly happy, when she's with her lifemate.

What made this really special is when i showed my hubby he remembered who they were and lives it too.

Thank you so much for.drawing these two, i love them to pieces!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://toyhou.se/katcombs
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 2:45 pm

well it took a bit due to delay and wanting to finish my contest entry...but finally finished this cute little picture of Vaeri! kinda took a bit to color the other sun folk too...who knew that was kinda hard doing a group of dark skin characters and making sure they're all slightly unique?! XD

Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 Dancin10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 11:52 am

@katcombs wrote:
Eeekkk!!! *tacklehuggles!!!*

I'm so in love with the pic!!! They look so perfect in there and its nice to see Change as lively. That's the one part of her life she's truly happy, when she's with her lifemate.

What made this really special is when i showed my hubby he remembered who they were and lives it too.

Thank you so much for.drawing these two, i love them to pieces!!
Yay, I am so glad you and your hubby like it and that your hubby remembered sunny I love you   I love you  You are a beautiful couple.

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 11:56 am

Ahhh Vaeri I am so so so in love with the colored version of "Dancing Vaeri" You did an awesome job! It is much more beautiful than I even imagined with the light effects and the vivid personality you gave each and every character.  cheers

Here's my way of saying thank you. I made a friendship drawing of us and added some flower stickers 

Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 20190813

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 12:49 pm

Squeeee!! Oh Prayer it looks beautiful and so sweet, thank you!! I so do love flowers and you even gave Vaeri a new little outfit with stitching, very wolfrider and very cool! And such a pretty necklace and those flowers are so pretty!

And the pose certainly reflects us...lol i'm not much of a hugger with most people but if i know you well enough i don't mind receiving them. And this just feels like someone older hugging someone younger.

Thank you thank you thank you so muuuch!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 12:15 pm

Careful with image size, Vaeri..

..or someone here will ask you..

Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 PC705_GoBackDaggerAv

..to cut their width down.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 2:04 pm

*puzzled* but i'm pretty sure it's the same size as when Prayer posted the lineart of it. I generally don't change the size except when i trim stuff off the edges and that'd make it smaller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 3:09 pm

Just don't make it bigger, please - either lineart or coloring. Otherwise it will break the screen. It's fine how it is right now both for viewing and coloring.

"Fine" means in my case: the maximum I can completely see on my screen, Fairyring. And as far as I can judge - fine for your coloring too, Vaeri.

Last edited by Embala on Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 4:19 pm

Thank you for the imformation PC and Embala! I appreciate the honesty we can talk here. I myself am not on a computer, too but have a tablet. All the recent pictures literally appear like small to medium sized on my tablet.  I wish we could all have the same viewing ratio no matter if we are on a smartphone,  tablet or computer.  But since the viewing experience varies on each technical device let us try to find a picture size which may be pleasant for everyone.  ^^ I will definitely keep in mind to make the pictures smaller now and even if they appear too small for my eyes on my tablet I don't really mind because the picture gets bigger when I click on it. ☺👍

@Vaeri Yay I am happy you like my gift. So I decided to stop the laziness and color this piece.  But beware I gave beautiful Vaeri a new haircolor variation. I wanted to make her look like an exotic flower. ^^ If you don't like it don't hesitate to tell me and I can give her the old hair color again because my soft pastel chalks are erasable...😄👍

Anyway, please enjoy the colored version of our friendship picture ☺🌺

Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 Square35

...And here is the version where I added some (digital) stickers again but I don't know if it makes sense in my colored version because it doesn't really "fit" color and style wise, at least in my eyes it looks a bit... odd.  Razz But still I decided to add them because you said Vaeri loves receicing flowers and I think that is such a sweet info about her flower I love you I love you

Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 20190815

Last edited by Prayer on Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 4:38 pm

So lovely! I love you

Please remember to save a bigger version of the lineart to support Vaeri's coloring art! You can post a link for Vaeri to grab it! Just ideas to please both sides, Fairyring. *group hug*

View user profile
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 4:52 pm

Thank you Embala. That is a good idea, or I might as well send her a big version via PM. There one can play pictures too, right? ☺👍 I love her beautiful, vivid colorings so much so I want it to make as easy as possible for her to trace lines. Coloring is such hard work! I wish I had so much passion and patience in coloring like her 😍 👑...it just blows my kind. I myself need five to six times more time for coloring than for drawing the lineart (for example in the friendship above drawing 30 minutes for the lineart but 2,5 hours (!) for coloring. So what can I say, Vaeri is such a gift to the world of artists. I love you

*many hugs back* I love you

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 5:15 pm

ah, cute pictures! I like the pastel colouring on the last picture. And the computer colouring is great, those pictures look like out of a comic Smile .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 5:42 pm

Thank you very much Yeee! ☺

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 9:54 am

I usually look at the forum on my phone and they don't seem too big..but i'll try to be more conscious of the width as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 1:17 pm

i finished!^^ the stickers made it a little bit tough...but i think i did well with them! and i don't know why, but it felt like this picture looked better without the shading or lighting...so something a bit new.

thank you so much Prayer! you're such a nice person and it's always such a pleasure to color your drawings.^^ and you have so much talent for drawing and coloring with your lovely gentle pastels!

Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 Thankf10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 1:57 pm

cute! I like the eyes, thats what I just meant in my last entry (just don't have the right words).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 3:16 pm

no worries, i knew what you meant.^^ that's why i realized i had to digitally draw all the comic lines, otherwise the eyes would look out of place. i'm having fun! nearly caught up to where i was.

and thank you very much.^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 4:31 pm

oh my , Shocked simply do as you like, it will be good. Don`t be such a masochist! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 1:05 pm

@Vaeri wrote:
i finished!^^ the stickers made it a little bit tough...but i think i did well with them! and i don't know why, but it felt like this picture looked better without the shading or lighting...so something a bit new.

thank you so much Prayer! you're such a nice person and it's always such a pleasure to color your drawings.^^ and you have so much talent for drawing and coloring with your lovely gentle pastels!

Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 Thankf10
It turned out beautiful Vaeri!flower I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 1:57 pm

Thank you!!^^ glad to see you back, i was starting to wonder where you've been. You've been missed of course!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katcombs

katcombs

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 7:15 pm

Amazing color works, ya'll!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://toyhou.se/katcombs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elf selves: Time to shine   Elf selves: Time to shine - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elf selves: Time to shine
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10