Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tynami's New Elf Creation

Go down 
+2
Embala
Tynami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 10:04 pm

I'm lurking regulary in your Toyhouse, Kat. It makes me smile when another one of my contributions shows up. Thank you for embracing them. Very Happy

Malvae was special - she should be recognizable as Cotton ... and be totally different as the "young" blossom. I've tried to mimic the flower pattern both in her skirt and the hair-do.

Kaer seems to speak to you. Very Happy Your guy! It makes me snicker that you have 3! more bugs now. Twisted Evil
Goldfire is a charmer, isn't he? ^^ Thank you for welcoming him so dearly. But ... since he moved in the toyhous I had a nagging in my head.  scratch  Someone wanted to be heard ... someone who wanted to be born.

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Elf-bo30 Tinder Wink

He's a Fire Elf. This boy has seen hardly more than 8 or 9 seasons and his magical skills are still undeveloped. But he always has some tinder handy. ^^

Blue turned out amazing - and very sweet. You've captured her essence beautifully. Her hairdo hints the "blossom cornes" and the dragon skirt captures their bicolor nature. I love the idea that she "breaks off" as a single flower and is floating free.

Awww... little fur baby is so adorable. *scrates behind the ears and rubs belly* Who can resist this cutie. I love you Dasher and Savannah will be best friends.

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2019 11:54 am

He was supposed to be the third guy in row ... but he refused to show up without his appropriate beard. Barber time!

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Elf-bo33

He's a Troll who regulary leaves the caves to brave the daylight. (well ... he prefers to go out at night ^^)

I cannot find your "todo list" on toyhouse anymore, Kat. Have you "cleaned the floor" or is it in some hidden mode?

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2019 2:57 pm

Gonna check the pics out in a little bit, up to my elbows in dirt planting. I messed up alot of what i had. I had it a few posts ago... need to look back through toyhouse, was in the middle of fixing a few things when i got called in.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2019 4:55 pm

Now I can see the pics Smile Had to get on the PC... Well, Dasher was created for Savannah originally, but now that I remember what a sandcat actually is, lol, that's definitely not hers. So Dasher will probably work well for Goldfire. Not sure which tribe he;s in yet, but I just adore his look!!

Now Savannah's kitty is this one Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 4171595? Sandy Very Happy Nothing on makers yet... not sure I'll have time today to try. Sandy is smaller than most housecats.

For Keni, I picked the name cause it's similar to Kenai from Brother Bear. I just love the movie and the name is beautiful. I thought it would be the perfect Go-Back name. I could see an ice wolf following a young go-back. Like a protector, both sad and lonesome, heeding each others call.

*giggles* Tinder was stubborn, wasn't he Very Happy LOL The grenades were a nice touch for her since he's still trying to find his 'spark'. I like the idea of a playmate for Daran (eventually, when all the tribes get together). I like the dark with the blond and freckles, looks like one of my boys.

Speaking of beards, I really need a beards on Firemane and Smokeleaf. Swiftcreek I'll have to figure out how to add his spots. Had to go back and find the troll name I had picked, it was Grinwad. No idea where that one came from, lol. The grey skin fits him nicely, puts him as an elder mountain troll. The colors and leathers are a nice contrast to his skin. Reminds me of a hermit who likes to go out at night to gather odd things, off plants and flowers and make things from what's only available at night. I can see him making a night blooming flower that will grow in the caves by crossbreeding several flowers.

As for my todo list... I've just gotta make some drawn version of Sandy the Sandcat, create Keni's wolf, the three preservers, then 6 flowers left: Calla, Lily, Lotus, Magnolia, Marigold and Bird of Paradise. Some more wolves to come for Spearheart and Smokeleaf. I just got my designs for my Winx today, so will be spriting them and the unicats that don't have the bigger sprite. I started to design reindeer and horses for the elves, then killed that idea since they'd be more like our horses and not 'brothers in blood'. May got back to that idea eventually. I did not want to see a ElfQuest elf riding a My Little Pony pony, but isn't that a cute idea, hehe.

I did just create an ancient vampire called Myra, but she's part of the fanfiction I haven't written yet. Had a really cool idea I want to play with. I'm going to try and slowly migrate my fanfiction stuff from pintrest over to Toyhouse, I just got to find ones that are useable since most is copyrighted.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2019 7:51 am

I thought little cutie Dasher was meant to be a sandcat. ^^ Well ... hello little big Dasher - choose your elf bond carefully! And welcome tiny fierce Sandy I love you cat - great mouse hunter and furry purr-ball.
Speaking of a mouse chaser ... I've seen another one waiting in the folders to get a big entry. ^^ Awesome!

Keni ... Kenai Bear ... now it's strangely fitting that I've ended up with an adolescent boy - and an animal friend. *chuckles*  My apologies, Kat, each time I "suggest" one for your list you need to open an additional folder. ^^

Tinder can be a little nag. XD I love how you already play with him and add to his character. (I wasn't aware til now what's the filling of the belt bag. XD Appropriate indeed!)
Your thoughts for Grinwad meet my intentions. Like Breeding a night flower - even a cave flower ... it is POSSIBLE!

Your Fire Elves captured my attention more than the others ... and one more showed up from behind the smoke curtain. Someone who is more "mine". In case you want to adopt him Smile to your tribe I ask to share.

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Elf-bo31 Ashcan

This doll does not show his visible scars: the ash-grey skin should have red veins (like an afterglow of lava) and he's also blind on one eye. His hairdo looks wrong, too - it's supposed to be a crew cut.
An elder, bruised physically and mentally. He has not spoken about the incident/fight that made him "burn out" literally. He only survived because someone had to take care of infant Tinder. His fire magic is  lost - maybe forever. Your Pyre tries to help him with his "bottled spark potions" - healing the physical damage and reviving the buried spark.
It's important for Ashcan to be dressed very orderly. The wraps are partly to tend badly healing wounds - and partly for symmetry.

btw: I love the name Blaze for your "Redfire" girl!

Your list shows again, Kat. Very Happy Really helps for possible playings. Very Happy Hm ... your "naked" guys are invited to visit my barber shop ^^ - need to know their "typical style", tho.
Your todo-list for this weekend is loooooong O.O - good luck and lots of fun, Kat!

I've spotted Myra moments after you've dropped her ... a beauty on the "Velvet maker". Beautiful trap?

(this was edited multiple times to add more information)

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2019 7:06 pm

I've tried to keep it simple for once ...

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Magica28 Nettle aka Stingleaf

Last edited by Embala on Wed May 29, 2019 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2019 8:49 pm

Some quick links since I can't see pics at the moment...
Swiftcreek:
https://file.toyhou.se/images/13785418_mxTtpSZllmyMTWn.jpg without spots
With https://file.toyhou.se/images/5660567_mnPxVAhsSRXRRy4.png
Smokeleaf:
https://file.toyhou.se/images/13785727_axqDX8m6EgdC0Ab.jpg
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 5660611_XU8
Firemane:
https://file.toyhou.se/images/13642924_vWJulm5exkOhroI.jpg
https://file.toyhou.se/images/5660506_Y3KZHymO2Sm82E5.png

*chuckles* No worries on opening new folders, it's easy and fun to do. Can't wait to see Ashcan :d He sounds like an amazing character. A while back I added this tag to things, I know I forgot a BUNCH, cause I haven't updated in a while. Please let me know who I missed. I was going to do some stuff on my todo list today since I took the day off so I can work tomorrow, but I just am too tired... was a long morning.

Myra is a vampire that raises a fairy girl after her parents and grandmother is killed. There will be more once I figure out more of the story.

EEK!! Nettles HURT!! I'm seeing a huntress in my head... hope to see her when I can get back to the PC.

Some thumbnails of coming soon:
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tn_win10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tn_blo10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tn_but10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tn_cos10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tn_dre10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tn_enc10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tn_har10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tn_sir10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tn_tyn10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tn_myt10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tn_ony10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tn_bel10
And hopefully more of these little ones... 
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tn_bow10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tn_pet10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2019 11:46 pm

LOL ... Now GUESS what Nettle was not interested in - and what she has demanded! ^^

*is curious to see Felina in all her beauty*

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:36 pm

Let's see who is who now that I can see... one of these days I'll remember to close the window on the PC before I get back to it so it'll show when I'm really here or not, lol.

Got a few newbies coming... and one bird that I don't know who it belongs to yet.

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-sp12Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s158Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s159Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s160Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s161Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-sp13Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-sp15Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-sp17Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-sp16Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-sp14Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-sp18
Here's who I have so far, I made Skua as she was when Blue Mountain was still standing. The little birdy is a killdeer, it's a small bird that's all over the pace here and usually on the ground. They're also usually by the water so one of the seaelves probably owns it.

I've also finally picked a base for the flower wanderers Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Flower10

9 more elves to make, the flowers, Mysa, Winx and my adoptions.

Now, for the horses and Go-Back/Ice elves, what animals would be best? I'm thinking regular type horses, but I haven't decided on elk, reindeer or  moose. 

I'd love to share Ashcan, hehe, love that name! He looks amazing and the red vein idea would work wonderfully. I can see Ashcan accidentally igniting a volcano midshift and causing his accident.

Nettle is lovely!! Those braids are like ropes, grabbing on and not wanting to let go. Huntress indeed, plus gloves to protect her hands, hehe. I love all the greens!!

Felina will probably be my last one, since I have so much of her... no including all the new animals coming up some time this week.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 8:43 pm

Just awake enough for a few comments ... your precious sprites deserve attention, Kat. Very Happy

I see firey Amber, Skua in action, Bloodknife even looks heavy like a Troll, adorable golden Dasher and even an itzibitzitiny killdeer. Surprised
Black and blue and redbrown - with a brownish mane.  scratch  A version of Li? Of your"self"?
Then there is W.I.T.C.H girl Isla again - the two versions I already know. Twins(?) in turqouise ... no clue about them.
Totally lost about #7 - a creature with pink skin, a big belly, an animal face ... and a mane? Some kind of lion?

The tiny base will be perfect for the Flower Wanderes - almost exactly the pose of our originals. ^^

And here are your guys after a visit at the barber shop Very Happy

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Smokel10 Smokeleaf - beard edit

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Firema10 Firemane - beard edit

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 9:28 pm

Quote :
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-sp12Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s158Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s159Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s160Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s161Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-sp13Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-sp15Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-sp17Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-sp16Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-sp14Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-sp18

Let's see, that's Blaze, Dasher and all three of the next are the WITCH gal, Isla, the last is her non-magical form, the other two are season 1 and 2, just two different power level forms. The killdeer is next, it really needs a name, probably something like Skitter, due to how they move. Skua is next, then Terra, my 'Girl of All Seasons'. After that are the nonpowered Sailor Moon duo and Bloodknife.

I didn't even realize how close that base was to the original, lol... just reminded me of a flower sprouting.

Smokeleaf and Firemane look AMAZING! I love them!! Thank you so much for the barber edit! *HUGS!!*
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 6:56 am

Non-magical Isla and non-powered Sailor Moon - no wonder I was blank. XD Skitter sounds good for me - it sounds like a bird call and is characterizing.
*sigh* ... I'm unable to see Terra. You know those "interpretable" pictures where you can see two differrent motives? Usually I'm able to adjust my POV and see / recognize both - sometimes I'm unable to see anything else than my first catch. Tiny Terra seems to belong to the second category. The headdress rings a bell ... that's all. :/

The guys were cooperative but demanding. Don't try to argue with a guy about his beard! ^^

Swiftcreek had to wait for his tattoo session. *amazed how much he changed*

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Swiftc10 Swiftcreek - spotted version (edit)

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 9:04 am

Swiftcreek doesn't look nearly so nice now with his dots, I LOVE him!!! He's so fierce! Thank you for the dots!! He looks perfect!!

Here's Terra in all her glory, posted long one so you could see all her hair: Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 13132795_PGbWKyn4qybbBk3

She's under Dreamworld, kind of a mother nature type... https://toyhou.se/3889555.terra
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 11:55 pm

Heheheh! He has to be purrfect - I've transplanted the original spots. ^^

This abundance of hair Shocked ... must be one reason why I'm so puzzled. Like a lion's mane. ^^ I start to get a glimpse of Terra ... at least so much. And I've missed the most obvious source of the "familiar looking hair adornements". Rolling Eyes

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 8:58 am

I figured I had to make 'mother nature' before I started her flower girls. Terra is the source of the portals for the realm jumpers as well as the mother of the flowers. I use her for all my monthly stuff  as well as the gemstones, zodiac and seasons. Shes always changing.

Edit:
Slowly adding the the family elves back under 'Home Place' and will be there until I get everything uploaded, then I'll move it into the EQ folder and animal companions.

Got sick of not being able to see who to sprite so made the 'Under Construction' folder again. The tag wasn't working too well anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 11:36 pm

One addition, since I'm about to pass out cold...
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Mari-m10 Mari(gold), I wanted to give her an Southeast Asian look...
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 1:37 am

Fabulous! Mari turned out amazing with a very Asian touch!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 9:49 am

Cross posting the kiddos over here and the versions you posted so I'll be able to find them again quickly. I'll try to get the other flowers done and some sprites today and tomorrow. Have fun on vacation!!! I'll be taking mine in July after the wedding.

katcombs wrote:
I was able to find a few, but not much... I haven't uploaded the pictures yet, but they do have current looks now on toyhouse. I redid Gamer since he's more goth now. Lhathron has a new look that he designed and the meaning of his name, hehe. Two-Wolves and Tarnish didn't change much. They turned out perfectly on that maker. Even got the girls... here's the whole set.

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Blackm10 Blackmoth
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Gamer-10 Gamer
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Rainth10 Rainthorwen
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Russ-e10 Lhathron
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tarish10 Tarnish
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Twowol10 Two-Wolves with a wolf that is the color mix of his two wolves

Embala wrote:
Here you go, Kat! That's the series I remember. *dollz by katcombs*
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Tarnis10 - Tarnish
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Two_wo10 - Two-Wolves
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Gamer_10 - Gamer
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Lhathr10 - Lhathron (?)
Good luck finding your others in your folders - especially the original designs.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 3:56 pm

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Blackm11
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Rainth11

Two more of the girls

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Magnol10 Maggy(nolia)
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Lily-m10 Lily, most of my lillies are orange, yellow and red so I thought this was fitting Very Happy

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Calla-10 Calla
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 7:10 pm

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Lotus-10 Lotus
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Phoeni10 Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s162Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s171Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s164Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s163Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s172Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s170Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s168Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s165
the kiddos characters

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s169Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s167Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s166Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s173Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s174Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s175Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s176Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s178Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s177Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s179Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s180Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s181Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s184Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s182Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s183
Some of the new characters

Done for the night

Not a big fan of how I did Phoenix or Calla, they definitely need redesigned, plus I realized I missing (Morning) Glory. Just Grinwad and Ashcan left to sprite, then the flower girls and Felina. Animals and adoptions are left since they'll take forever to sprite.

Edit: Added 6 sprites 6/10/19

Last edited by katcombs on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 6:00 pm

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 210Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 2fairy10
My two favorite gals!!

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 110Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Fairy-12Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Change15
Mother and daughter

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Fairy-11Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-fa10
Two tests on ears

All made with https://www.dolldivine.com/fairy-tale-high.php
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 6:26 pm

Back to Marigold ... cannot stop raving about her, Kat. I was wondering how she would turm out and you gave her an amazing design. The wide sleaves mimic her roundiswh fullness and the colors spread harmonically just like in the photo. The Asian look gives her a special touch. Even the short boots remond me of the "green knot" at the bottom of the blosson.

Magnolia was a similar surprise. Again I've wondered how to make this one recognizable ... and she is stunning! You've captured Magy's white delicacy and innoscence with the golden heart almost magically. The bits of green fit the plant and freshen up her look - a perfect complementation.

A "tanned" Lily in seemingly simple duds ... not what I've imagined. It totally works! *claps and bows* Simply catchy and complimented by the red mane your Lily is a living petal in the wind.

Calla ... a challenging one. I can see her shape in the wide mantle and "magical" pollen. The color is unfamiliar - usually know them in white and yellow. The colors might be my main problem, because they are so close to Mari and Lily. This - and the way how the red pants break her body line.

Not that I could do any better ...

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Magica29 Calla (a try)

... when I've tried weeks ago. Never posted because I wasn't content either. flower Maybe the different approaches will be mutually inspiring.

Lotus  - a delicate beauty floating in the blue! Shape and colors look so right and I love that you've given her blue shoes. Water roots Smile ... and if she walks she is taking the water with her.

Phoenix - the idea is as tempting as the realization is challenging. It's almost impossible to capture the shape. Makes colors all the more important. Strong orange and violet ... and those I've seen have a green body instead of the dark blue of your template photo. Phoenix isa nestling ... she will mature with the next try ... and become the beauty you envision, Kat.

(must do this step by step ... will be continued)

Long time not seen ... but Blackmoth's design was always so simple and catchy that I've recognized her at first sight. The flowing fabic in simple brown with golden accents looks amazing.
Rainthorwen is one of my darlings. As always she's identified by teal hair and a shimmering violet gown.

Gamer - more goth indeed ^^ ... yet very elfy with the green mantle.
Lhathron loves bright red and strong contrasts now. Theliking for animals stayed. I think I know his "true" face.
Tarnish is like a young Longbranch ... with a flaming red mane.
Last not least Two-Wolves as a hunter, accompanied by one of his wolves. His original bonds are white and black, right?

Beautifully made all of them. It's interesting to see how some of them changed ... and others stayed the same. I'm glad you don't mind my re-posting of your dollz. I was too eager to think and ASK first.

Soulful portraits of your girls. Blackmoth's casual hair-do supports hernatural beauty. Rainthorwen wears her characteristic braided side buns. Is it intentional that both girls have the same violet eyes?

(Done for tonight Sleep ... will be continued)

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 8:17 pm

*chuckles* I was in the process of adding more sprites when you posted. I added the last two of the new set and the 3 new preservers. I haven't gotten around to redoing the new gals yet or Glory, but hopefully I will in the next 3 hours or so... still relatively early. The green on green for Calla is an excellent idea... it does inspire me to make a new one. 

I really like Blackmoth with some gold... adds a nice touch. Two-Wolves did indeed have a black and white one, they ended up being named Blizzard and Prowler. I've also created Ash (Lhathron's wolf), Foxstream (Smokeleaf's wolf), Dust (Lhathron's iguana), Bristlebear (Spearheart's wolf), Softsnow (Keni's icewolf), Teetree (Brin's monkey). Still have 4 elk and at least 4 horses to go. I didn't notice Rainthorwen or Blackmoth both having purple eyes til I made their new two heads, hehe. The real ones Rainie has brown and Moth has blue.

Thank you to Jeedai for my these next three, they belong to both of us, Embala Very Happy The big ones will be on toyhouse, they will be moved to Preservers as soon as I upload um.
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Minipp10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Minipp11Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Minipp12

OH!! You never need to ask to repost my old stuff or make any of my characters, I really love seeing the old stuff and always love seeing new and old characters. Plus it's really fun to share characters between us, since we both have ways of seeing them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:22 am

Moved this to here for better editing... I'll be adding these as I make them.

Todo List:

* Redo Calla, Phoenix (kept as is)
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Calla-11
* Glory
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Mornin14

* (eventually)All the Carnival Caravan characters and Danen on new makers 

* Animals - Ash (Lhathron's wolf), Foxstream (Smokeleaf's wolf), Dust (Lhathron's iguana), Bristlebear (Spearheart's wolf), Softsnow (Keni's icewolf), Teetree (Brin's monkey), 4 elk, 4 horses

* Flower Wanderer sprites Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s185Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s186Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s187Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s190Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s189Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s188Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s191Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Kat-s192

* Unicats and Pixelpixylions

* Felina (16 fairy versions, plus human forms), plus her pet, sirenix guardian, selkie, pixie and 3 palette heads

Edit: Stopping for a few hours... will be back tonight. 

Edit 2: Done for tonight... Now have who was Calla as Firewheel. Have 17 flower girl sprites left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tynami's New Elf Creation
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next