Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jabberwookie's Hoard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jabberwookie

jabberwookie

Aquarius Horse

Jabberwookie's Hoard Empty
PostSubject: Jabberwookie's Hoard   Jabberwookie's Hoard EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 10:49 pm

I don't have any Elfquest stuff yet (still learning my people faces, though I could probably do some wolves pretty well), but I wanted to share some of my doodles! The maned wolf at the bottom's eyes were actually inspired by how Elfquest does their eyes!

Jabberwookie's Hoard Axilmeus_s_garuga_by_krepta_draconis-dca8z60

Jabberwookie's Hoard Krept1_by_krepta_draconis-dcdy7br

Jabberwookie's Hoard Sol1_by_krepta_draconis-dcdy7b2

Jabberwookie's Hoard Moonlight_vigil_by_krepta_draconis_dau1ts2_by_krepta_draconis-dcdy7bd

Always looking for Roleplayers! Find me on Discord: krepta#5707
Back to top Go down
http://farandaway.jcink.net/index.php
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jabberwookie's Hoard   Jabberwookie's Hoard EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 5:26 am

Was that wonderful, stylish sketch of yours..

jabberwookie wrote:
Jabberwookie's Hoard Axilmeus_s_garuga_by_krepta_draconis-dca8z60

..inspired by that wonderful, stylish PS game ?

Deeeep *sigh*..

Jabberwookie's Hoard PC045_TwinsSig

If only that ' Team ICO " worked on some Elfquest video game !...

jabberwookie

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jabberwookie's Hoard   Jabberwookie's Hoard EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 2:21 pm

I would kill for an Elfquest video game. <3 Maybe someday! Nothing's impossible!

But no-- that was actually a gift doodle I did of someone's dragon/bird OC, though it's possible that they were inspired by it! It's certainly a great game, though!

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jabberwookie's Hoard   Jabberwookie's Hoard EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 2:28 pm

I remember years ago on the old scroll, there was a fan made video game. I couldn't play it because at the time I was using a Mac. I wonder if that's still out there somewhere

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
jabberwookie

jabberwookie

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jabberwookie's Hoard   Jabberwookie's Hoard EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 2:52 pm

If you find it, be sure to send it my way too! Smile

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Jabberwookie's Hoard   Jabberwookie's Hoard EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Now ... this first drawing is a strangely aesthetic gryphon with sabers as feather crest. And he's grinning miscieviously ... definitely enjoying his game. I hope this head is just a scarecrow. Shocked
No kidding - this drawing is great! And I can see PC's association.

Awww ... little gargoyle is afraid? *pets head and scratches behind the horns* No worries, we don't bite! Is this cutie the character from your avatar? I like this realistic hiding pose and the fearfu-begging expression.

This Kroczilla is fun! Seriously ... don't want to meet him ... but he's fun to look at. Believable proportions and balance, detailed design and a rich expression.

I love the maned wolf. The picture layout, the pose, the movement and the glance back. Especially the eyes give give him an eerie alien expression ... partly animal, partly human - and definitely alien.
The coloring is simple, strong and very effective! Just love it.

jabberwookie

jabberwookie

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jabberwookie's Hoard   Jabberwookie's Hoard EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Thank you for the kind comments! The last three are actually characters of mine. The red dragon certainly is the same from my avatar-- one of my oldest roleplay characters, Krepta. I've had her since middleschool, so she's been around the block a couple of times. I'll have to see if I can't find more of her.

The Krockzilla's name is Sol. He's actually a big sweety, but crocodile faces aren't very mobile and don't lend themselves to friendly expressions, I'm afraid. Hah!

The Maned wolf is a shapeshifter named Maroona. I never did get to develop her much, sadly, because the game I had her in kind of fell apart, but I always really loved her design, so I've hung onto it. It's probably one of my favorites that I've done, and I learned a bunch from making it.

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Jabberwookie's Hoard   Jabberwookie's Hoard EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 6:23 am

I love your fantastic beasts! The first looks mischievous and kind of...one who likes to have fun. ^^ Your art and drawing style is superb! Crisp lines. Awesome faces (with a hint of human features).

I wonder what your humans/elves would look like.

Back to top Go down
jabberwookie

jabberwookie

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jabberwookie's Hoard   Jabberwookie's Hoard EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 12:03 am

Thank you! I've seen some of yours around the site too! You're really good!

I do have some humans and elves I've drawn (though no Elfquest yet), but I'm far from happy with them. I'm still learning in that department, and I can be a bit self critical (read: I hide it away five minutes after posting it). But I'll put some up here and see how long I last this time.

Jabberwookie's Hoard Dude1_by_krepta_draconis-dc06sfc

Jabberwookie's Hoard Dunno110

Jabberwookie's Hoard Glass_10

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Jabberwookie's Hoard   Jabberwookie's Hoard EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:16 am

Superb! I like your artworks and especially strong lines and bold colours! The fire head is such a cool...I mean hot idea! ^^ I love manifestation of elements.

I want to see more...:-)

Don't hide it away - your Art is amazing...!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Jabberwookie's Hoard   Jabberwookie's Hoard EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:12 pm

I totally agree with Prayer. Your drawings are much too well done to hide away!Like and those strong lins are a characterising element of your own style!

My favorite is the "elf in jungle". Just this kind of view that makes you wonder whether it's real or a figment od your mind.
I like the horned spirit - sceptical and ... not amused by the visitation. ^^ The blue hair is appropiately fitting for such an alien creature from a world set somewhere between beasts and spirits. Personally I'm not so thrilled by the manga(?) style showing wyes and brows above strands of hair.
Once more I agree with Prayer about the fire elf. An elemental, a djinn judging from background scene ... even afire elf from EQ. Not amused at all to return toi quasi-humanoid form. ^^

I love what I see and I'm looking forward to see more.

jabberwookie

jabberwookie

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jabberwookie's Hoard   Jabberwookie's Hoard EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 5:41 pm

Thank you both!

Now that I can post links, I can leave the site I post all my art on here if you're interested in looking at more. You probably won't see much more human stuff there yet-- I'm working on it, but it's a tic. But I do have plenty of more critters and some stories you might like!

I don't post as regularly as I used to, because my tablet kicked the bucket, but I do still upload the occasional new stuff.

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Jabberwookie's Hoard   Jabberwookie's Hoard EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 2:55 pm

Thank you for the link! Looking great! I love 'fantastic beasts'...<3 I want to try drawing them, too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jabberwookie's Hoard   Jabberwookie's Hoard Empty

Back to top Go down

Jabberwookie's Hoard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Non EQ Stories/Art-
Jump to: