Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 1:30 pm

Freeskin is really beautiful!

Raspberry looks like a real sweetie!

Nuriah is stunning! And Arb looks lovely and happy!

Lau looks great! I love the dotted eyebrows. Her sister is gorgeous too.

Rol doesn't look too happy about the gender switch. Razz

Taleweaver is fantastic! Great idea with the ritual – reminds me of the howl for Bearclaw in the early issues of EQ,

Again, no idea with who is in katcomb's guessing game...

Abyss is just fantastic!

I really like the red-and-brown outfit on Reina. Tailspin looks cute, yet dangerous too. Veeloo seems surprised or frightened... she's a beauty, too. And Whisperwill is serious, yet alluring.

The tiny dolls are adorable!

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 1:32 pm

More from me!

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Brie

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Kriew

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Moone

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Kore

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Spree

Made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/magical-elf2.php

Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 5:10 pm

Embala it is wonderful to meet Teleweaved Very Happy the tribe could use a storyteller and symbolmaker
Is her hair grey or silver?
Have you thoughts on how she might fit into the tribe?
Maybe she could be the one who tought Starshine to be a tanner.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Thank you for your kind words, Leanan Smile Brill turned out beautiful, with the pearls it adds a very nice touch. Krill looks fierce and ready for battle! The others look familiar, hope I remember the names right... Moonmirror, always such a cutie and playful! The blond I'm having a little trouble with.... Spray I recognized right off, I just adore that gal! The only one I'm kinda thinking is Korafay cause of the sky background, but I don't recognize the look... 

A few new ones since work was sllllow til about 2am... 2 gals, with some variations...
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Guin2-10Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Guin3-10Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Guin-m10 Guin 

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Liandr10 Li in some new duds... the original colors were kinda based off of Shadowcat from Excalibur. I kinda like the blue and black.. red was just for some color, the blue was killing my eyes having that much.
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:15 pm

So many beauties ... you two were on a roll!

I like to read about your thoughts and troubles with your elves, Kat. And it's nice the notice you consider and appreciate my thoughts about them, too. Very Happy You have plans  ... building a world for all your tribes and elves. Reminds me of Danen in itswidespread variety.
Hm... a lost or unrequitted love for Violet - it's kinda getting old. I rather see disappointed or failed expectations for Vi. Expectations her people had for her when she was young ... a skill that did not develope. Or a status in the tribe she could not achieve.
Elm was very decided on those boots. No doubt she longed for them. ^^ Once again the hairdo is the spit image of "my" first Elm - I liked the long looks and was happy to find them in the magical Elf maker again. Rol and Elm training - I can see this!

I hoped to make Taleweaver special in a way. I really like the layered dress ... and Strongbow's boots. ^^
Abyss loves your attention. He was locked away in this folder much too long!

That's the Reina who rang with me when you introduced her first, Kat. Deep red dimmed by brown - and highlighted with gold. So much a character - not a  mannequin.
Tailspin turned out fab in these duds. Typacal for her, pretty "wolfriderish" and almost precious-elegant.
Veeloo and the long boots *chuckles* - I so can see that! And the hairdo reminds me of the fun the Gliders had with Clearbrook's long tresses. ^^
OUR Whisperwill Very Happy ... thank you for making her mine, too. I love you *hugs and kisses* I love her clear colors and this fresh, natural green. Simple loose locks ... such an unadorned striking design.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Viking12 Elm

More  tiny gems - especially Shadowsleek in her dark-in dark hues is absolutely striking. Is Smoke her bondbeast? Love the sleak black panther - two-legged and four-legged alike. ^^

Guin got a big entrance! I've recogniced her colorful "alive" appearance ... close to her canon duds. Look at this - violet in the mix ... and she's irritated! XD Pale reds an violets - a spirit in the clouds at sunrise. And a study in greyscale - or a pale, not sparkly ghost appearance.
I love to see Liandra in hues of blue with red highlights and defining black trims! She turned out stunning in her new duds. Now imagine ... those green flames in the background are another fire elf - company or adversary for Li! O.O

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 321264314 Liandra ^^ click the picture to get more

P.S.: I'll be back to for your beauties, Leanan - still tryng to make up my mind about the golden girl ...

Last edited by Embala on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 10:04 am

Failed expectations for Violet, hmm... that's a great idea. The love idea is kinda overused, but I couldn't think of anything else right then, lol. I can see her trying things over and over, hunting, tanning, fishing and not quite getting things as good as she wants. I'm starting to see her as a total perfectionist now Very Happy Reina turned out better in her colors, the blue never did really sit right with me or her. Her wearing it young, yes. I'll have to go back and look at that Clearbrook hairdo Smile With Whisperwill, she just doesn't like jewelry, she wants to keep it simple. I tried, she slapped the mouse away Very Happy 

Viking Elm turned out amazin! She's such a fierce warrior. I love all the gold and her lightning sword. 

Smoke is her bond, he's brother to Amber's Shadowblade. The main difference between the two are their eyes. One has amber and the other blue. Smoke is darker black too.

Those purple and blue (depending on my monitor) look amazing!!! I had never even heard of those!! Love that idea! I did this since those inspired me... will try to make a 3D one too if I can before my sleep meds kick in.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 0110Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 2_copy10
I was just playing with it a bit... if I finish that 3D one tonight, I'll edit and put it here.

Edit:
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 29458516_15826982805c90ed6fec438
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 4:22 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Magica30
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Lord-o10
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Epic-a19
Graethlin the Changeling returns
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 4:32 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Lord-o11
Another one of Graethlin
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:00 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Game-o10
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Lord-o12
1 Winterleaf and 1 Graethlin the Changeling
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 10:15 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Elven-23
Twinfang of the Hunt returns.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 11:02 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Harley18
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Magica31
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Poison12
3 of Embala's Fabulous Maggoty
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 8:52 pm

Hehehe... I've inspired a variant manifestation for Li! ^^ The connection was so obvious after you've mentioned "blue flame" in connection with Liandra. I figure it's more on the blue side - taking about "blue flames" and  "blue lava" is commen for this vulcano. Storm introduced me to this phenomenon some time ago. I love what you did with this layer of blue flames, Kat. Combined with the green flaming backgrouind it seems to be an integral part of the maker!
The blue 3D version turned out amazing! Love the color and the color gradient with the hot white center.

katcombs wrote:
With Whisperwill, she just doesn't like jewelry, she wants to keep it simple. I tried, she slapped the mouse away Very Happy
Sounds astounding familiar! ^^

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Viking13 Whisperwill

Grethlin was always one of my favorites, Prism. Very Happy The LotR makers are like made for her. And Winterleaf fits in perfectly as well. Grethlin in Magical Elf appearance is win ... her true nature shows through behind the human mask. And you do always so well with the Angel maker. I love that you've included the waist wraps in almost each doll.
Twinfang turned out wild and dangerous as she#s supposed to be. I love how you've included her "twin fangs" as jewels!
Maggoty appreciates the overdue attention! ^^ Your interpretations of Maggoty are amazing! I can so see her using a machine gun - in case she's forced to protect herself and her offsprings. She made a fortune of her own - Drub's worthy progenitor. And an alluring beaty for every Troll in her youth ... wonders how this strange bat was caught in her net. ^^

My dear Beryl! flower Thank you for welcoming Taleweaver so dearly I love you asnd confirming her place in the tribe. Here name includes her skills as a storyteller and as a dressmaker. She's old enough to have learned tanning as well as making cloth from wool and herbal fibers.
It's very likely that she was Starshine's teacher in tanning. A very proud once Starshine achieved mastership of her own.
and I forgot to mention that she is Squirreltail's mentor, sharing all the ancient stories with her talented young apprentice.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 8:33 am

Prism, Graethlin turned out very sweetly, I always enjoy seeing her. I completely forgot about those LOTR makers. Beautiful Winterleaf! I love the way you did Twinfang's necklace! The shadow on her is very fitting Very Happy Young Maggoty is such a fun gal! *giggles at the hammer*

Embala, after I added the blue flame Li to the maker I realized flames aren't that smooth... maybe one day I'll go back and fix that. Whisperwill turned out just right! I love how you did the belt as her midsection.  

I've been uploading my fanfiction characters to toyhou.se and didn't get a whole lot else done.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 29458520Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 29458521Shadowsleek turned out pretty well in 3D, ran out of time for Watershy.

Edit:
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Kat-sp71Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Kat-sp94Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Kat-sp95Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Kat-sp96

Last edited by katcombs on Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 6:45 am

Brill and Krill turned out gorgeous, Leanan - so true and lively. Delicate and lovely, shimmering with pearls the one - fierce and protective, ready to fight the other.
Darling Moonmirror with her pale hair and little blue dress  - I like this girl and would have loved to see more of her.
Spray was a sure bet, too. Her red lockes with the diadem, the green segrass sleeves ... she always was the next-to-mermaid appearance. I see her as her much younger self ... explains the remaining differencies. ^^
Blonde enigma makes me scratch and guess ... the only posslble blonde one I recall wears a short green dress and no flowing veil-like fins. Just to start: Sandsparkle? Or - is she a Wavedancer at all?

Your praising comments are inspiring and flattering. And - they make the characters more alive any time the catch the eyes of someone else. Teenage Raspberry is Beryl's design. I've just "translated" her into Magical elf style ... with a certain cutie factor intended. Wink Nuriah is one of my darlings - now happily shared with Beryl. I love you Making her and High Ones like Arb on this Magical Elf maker is always fun.
I'm very content how Taleweaver turned out. I wanted to create a member of Beryl's Forest Elves - who can be a self-elf for me, too. An Elder, a mentor, sort of an artist... and a story teller (that's what I'm not ^^). I was playful with her design and tried to keep it functional nevertheless. I will definitely doll her again. The ritual was obviously inspired by the Howl in OQ #4 Smile ... but I think it's more magical/metaphysical in Taleweaver's case. Not necessarily her blood or blood at all. Just something to focus the audiance ... draw them into the story  - Taleweaver probably uses suggestive skills to support her story telling.

Magically altered Abyss is my only boy so far ... and the only one who actually got a story. Ähmm... rather a prequel to his story. ^^ This boy is a pain to doll.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Abyssb10  This is his original design.
One day he might heal himself and grow legs ... Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Abyssb11 or learn to switch shapes.

Thank you for your interest and applause, Leanan. Very Happy

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 3:56 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Magica32
Thanks yall. Here's Willowstorm,the outcast fusion of Stormlight and Willowgreen
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 5:36 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Lord-o13
New Winterleaf
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 8:03 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Elven-24
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Magica33
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Lord-o14
Here's 3 tipsy Moonshines
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 6:26 am

I'll comment on everyone's dolls later... I just wanted to let you know that the 'golden one' was supposed to be Korafay, I just took some liberties with her clothes.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 11:24 am

Willowstorm turned out gorgeous, Prism. Great colors, a distinctive style .. and an intriguing mood between desperation and determination.
I adore Winterleaf! It's always a delight to meet her. Dimmed colors and a plain style with an amazing appeal.
I was awaiting Moonshine's return. One of your first and definitely one of your special chars. Amazing portrait ... lovely yet with a clearly tipsy touch. I love how you've included her trademark freckles in the Magical Elf version. Moonshine turned out awesome in the LotR-maker! Can you find her in the other Lot'R versions, too?

Ah ... Korafay with her greenish and overly puffy abundance of hair is a pain on each maker! The shine-through silky skirt makes a lot of sense, Leanan. I already had the notion that this skirt is a hint.

The Thunderstorm Twins are favorites among Kat's characters ... even more as Kat made them mine, too. Very Happy Lau is my special darling I love you I just love her color and have a clear imagination of her temper and preferences. Elm is going along with her sister - they refuse to be parted. Last not least Rol ... this boy is vexed by my habit to doll him in gender bender version. XD Well, at least this time he looks almost male ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Viking14 Rol

Shadowsleak turned out ravishing! Her slender black smoothness with the glowing red eyes are remarkable. The green vines are a strong contrast and a remarkable completation. Going well with the green legwarmers.
Charming collection of little gems! I love you The sprites are a welcome treat as always, Kat. I'm not too sure about the first one - the tail screams Twitterfin! Airy blue and a firey c rest - absolutely Fireshade. and Ribbon looks nude  ... nude look more exactly. ^^ Her clothing is very distinct and detailed once I've took a closer look. Of course complete with her trademark ribbon. Last not least Blomstre ... in gracious post and such delicate wings.

No problems with Liandra's "smooth" flames in the maker edit, Kat. Her physical state is a transition ... and the way I see it you've pictured the moment when she "called back" the flames. The instant before she regains an elfin body. Looking forward to see her "lighted up" some day.

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 3:13 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Arabia24
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Viking17
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Goddes17
Everyone should know who this grand dame is
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 3:14 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Sci-fi18
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Weddin13
2 more
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 3:38 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Lord-o15
one more
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 11:15 am

So many new dollz!!! Love the new pics of the girls and Savah turned out amazing!

lol, Rol does really hate being turned into a girl, but he really does look adorable! I got a feeling he's gonna try and use that ax. That first sprite is Clamshine. 

Posted a ton of sprites to the other thread, just added my last edit for a bit... eyes are burning, bedtime...
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:02 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Arabia25
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Magica34
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Lord-o16
Starmirror the pubescent 3 way fusion between Newstar,Moonmirror and unnamed GoBack maiden returns
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 11:04 pm

Awww ... my Clamshine! *hugs and kisses* and thanks so much, Kat! Something was wrong about Twitterfin - not cutie enough. I knew but going for the color was my best guess. I had forgotten about Clamshine ... again. Rolling Eyes It's good that he has found his main place in Stormholt. ^^ I'll probably see more of him - and do more for him! - when he's ours. Very Happy

Rol must deal with me - it's too much fun to genderbent him. XD Maybe that's the fate of being triplet with two girls. ^^

Seen and ogled your sprite parade from the beginning. *love it* It's just - I Tend to kiss the keyboard two hours too early. *zonk*

Delightful Savah series, Prism! Each one has a different asthetic and vibe ... and each one is absolutely Savah. The desert Princess is simple yet charming - so right in the Burning Waste. Never expected Savah in Viking style - kudos for this effort! Goddess Savah at the Festival of Flood and Flowers - turning on the light. This heroine is probably my favorite in this batch - strong and regal and full of magic. The bridal one - young age and happy with Yurek! And the opposite on LotR ... I see her mourn lifemate and children.

Have to love Starmirror, she's so sweet. Teal and blue with pale blonde is an amazing combination!

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Goddes11

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next