Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 8:53 am

Wow Embala Surprised
Your made such beautiful and recognizable versions of the beloved Elfquest characters on the Goddess maker:dewshine: so wonderfull.

Leanan The elfquest guys really look good on that elf maker Redlance SMile

Embala Beehunter looks cute, I like his colors and his hat. A musician will be a great addition to the tribe. I hope you figure out how he is related to Taleweaver. I can see him be gret friends with squirreltail Smile
I really like your additions to teh tribe, but I will need some time to get used to them Smile

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 4:01 pm

Good take on Moonshade, Prism! Like I can easily imagine her in this variant dress.

Thanks for the loving Dewshine and inspiring comment about the Goddess Triptychs, Beryl. Very Happy I'll try to make more somewhen soon!
*wide smile* I've thought of Squirreltail, too. ^^ He and Beehunter would make great partners for goodwilled mischief and fun despite the age gap. I imagine Beehunter as a friend of Birdwing, too. The beehunter and the herbalist would have complementing interests and knowledge. Thanks again for welcoming another one.
Taleweaver and her agemate are important for me ... I wanted to have one or two Elves who are familiar to me in your original tribe. Elders to balance the many young ones of the Forest Dwellers. And their age fits mine. ^^ No worries - those two are enough for now. I won't "flood" your initial family with strangers.  

I've already mentioned the ones made for the Desert Folk. You can consider them What-Ifs by now. Take all the time you need to get used to the Newcomers. And don't hesitate to tell me if someone don't rings to you.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Elf-bo17 Sabre

Resident leader of the JacKwolf Riders. Knowing about the desert, skillful with weapons. Thoughtful and considerate ... at times calm to the edge of brooding. Daring if necessary. Mentor of Iliki.
Something tells me he and Purish were good friends.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Elf-bo18
http://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/elf-boy.php

Last edited by Embala on Sun May 05, 2019 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 10:22 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Elven-28
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Fairyt12
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Sci-fi20
more of modified Moonshade
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 5:46 pm

Beautiful portrait of Moonshade, Prism. She's so much more elfy in her common Wolfrider form!
The second one makes me giggle Laughing The tanner with a torn skirt ... and no fitting patch to mend it! Last one is very much Moonshade - modified or not she has just the right look and right vibe.

Another one for Beryl's Desert Folk ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Elf-bo23 Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Elf-bo24 Ramal

... Aurorah's unfortunate mate and Iliki's sire. I just found out that he was accompanied by a Jackwolf when he left the Sunvillage. Gave him a chance to survive despite his broken state of body and mind.

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 8:35 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Magica42
Fresh Dreamberry daughter of Pike and ShenShen
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 8:44 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Magica43
Moth,unsung daughter of Clearbrook and Oneeye
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 8:55 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Magica44
Azerice,the amoral,apathetic,Neo-High-One
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 9:09 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Magica45
Shimmermist,what-if daughter of Skywise and Tyleet
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 9:23 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Magica46
what-if daughter of Dart and Ember
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 10:55 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Viking20
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Magica48
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Epic-a24
3 more of Dart and Ember's what-if daughter
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 10:57 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Pretty25
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Pixie_22
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Elven-30
another 3
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 9:49 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Magica49
Another version
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:36 pm

I love everyone's dolls!

More canon dudes... first one really needs blue-black hair - Embala, can you help me?

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Rayb

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Oneb

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Sunb

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Pikeb

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Skob

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 12:05 am

It's always a delight to find a fresh Dreamberry, Prism. Very Happy always cheerful like Mom  Shenshen Upset  ... and with a mischievous trait.  Laughing Pike  Love the wink. ^^
Moth is such a little darling I love you but she already knows how to stand her ground. Clearbrook One-Eye I totally buy her look!
Acerice's color scheme turned aut especially harmonic on this maker. the precious adornements and magical environment suit her nicely. Shimmermist is a tomboyish beeauty ... probably coming more after Daddy with a mischievous adventurous trait. Good choice of colors - it refects both of her parents' taste and still is her very own.

A new one - the Blood of Eight-and-Four Chiefs is born! With the wild crest and simple orange/green color scheme it truely looks like "Arrowflame" is born! On the Viking maker the hair turned out especially well! A young er version on the old Magical Elf maker - you were creative with the hairdo, Prism. Basass adult Chieftess on the Angel maker.
Pensive at night - sweet - and a beautiful Portrait. Last not least another variation on new Magical Elf maker- laying emphasis on her wild and vengeful side. Great dolls all ot them, Prism.

Last addition to Beryl's Sunvilligers ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Elf-bo19 Ahnyin

Together with Sabre he courts Soray. He might be recognized to Papillon and the sire of Aurorah.

Last edited by Embala on Sun May 05, 2019 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 9:45 am

Embala thank you for understanding Hug
It is wonderfull to meet the new additiins to the sunvillagers, that tribe reallh needed to grow a bit.
Sabre is great and he can deffintly be Purish friend, I can even see them as brothers. The tan color makes the orange looks great.
I am honestly not too fond of Ramals look, I think it is the colors somehow... but I am sure we can make him work since he is a pretty important guy Smile
Wow! Love Ahnyins look, white and purple looks beautiful with his skin color, he seems like a fun and interrestung guy.

Prism Your what if daughters look great, I especially like the daughter of Pike and Shenshen.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 6:30 pm

I'm alwasy amazed how easily you seem to find canon characters in the makers, Leanan! Surprised Always a pleasing sight - and I really like that you often take Final Quest as inspiration!

Took me some moments to recognize Rayek in red and BLUE ... still havn't memorized the FQ outfits as well as the classic look. Well captured ... but I really miss awesome long hair for the men in this maker.
Young Woodhue is spot on ... the typical green outfint and his trademark cap. You've pictured Sunstream equally well ... but I'd prefer him in wide white sleeves without the arm wraps. Most probably you could point me to exactly this outfit, tho. ^^
Have to love Pike ... a slightly variant look with just the right vibe! And his lovemate Skot is here for company - great to see this one, too!

I love to see canon characters in a realistic style and with an appropriate number of digits. Reminds me of the good old times. Keep up the good work, Leanan.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Rayek_10

Is this a hair color Rayek can agree with? Rayek I'm glad to be of service.

You like Sabre and even consider to welcome him in Purish's family. cheers I've posted the little bits of character traits and history I've thought up for Sabre. Feel free to add to and refine his story, Beryl - he is yours too if you want to. Would be wunderful if he ends up as Purish's brother ... *dreams*

Ramal doesn't ring with you at all? Wrong colors  scratch  - he does ressemble Rayek a bit too much? Ramal is designed as a loner ... an outsider. He was a loner before he fell in love with Aurorah - and he definitely is a lone wolf and wanderer since her death. Browns, Black and red simed fitting.
Hmmm... he might have preferred friendlier colors while he lived with Aurorah? Or a variant color scheme at all ... Ramal means "sand" - possibly he likes yellow and sand hues spiced with blue?
When I'm back from seminar I'll give it a try. Or - maybe you like to try something, Beryl? We'll find something that works for both of us! Smile

And I thought Ahnyin would be the one you dislike, Beryl! ^^ An interesting and charming guy for sure - always up for fun. Add to his character profile if you feel like it! It will only make him more alive.

Last edited by Embala on Sun May 05, 2019 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 8:05 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Dark-f16
new Arrowflame
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 2:00 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Magica51
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Pretty26
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Viking21
Crescent
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 2:02 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Pixie_23
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Epic-a25
Crescent
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 4:47 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Elven-32
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Pretty27
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Pixie_24
Crescent and a Maleen with her leotard modified into a mini-dress
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 5:36 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Mermai21
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Viking22
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Lord-o18
3 modified Maleen
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 6:05 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Harley20
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Polyne13
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Dark-f17
3 modified Maleen
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 6:41 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Casual14
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Arabia28
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Snow-q21
3 more modified Maleen
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:24 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Harley21
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Viking23
I've noticed when dolling Maleen,how much her design is akin to Trueflight,so here's some modified Trueflight
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:26 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Magica53
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Pretty28
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Pixie_25
3 more Trueflight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next