Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

making a splash

Go down 
+2
Nibblet
Yeee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: making a splash   making a splash EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:00 pm

Hi there! I`m  Yeee and as a Merelf  Crabby , I like to make a splash! lol!

But first I must give a warning: as a german, I do not write or understand english perfektly. So I must ask you, to think of that when I might write something that could lead to a  misunderstanding or when I don`t get the information of something written with a hidden meaning. I cannot read between the lines very good. That was also the course why I haven`t enter any english-speaking forum until now.  

I love to draw and I like to share my images on more sites then just deviant art. On Deviant art I was invited by CrystalSetsuna  (who is in here too) to come here to this forum (Hi CrystalSetsuna  22  and thanks for the invitation! ) So I `m here, tadahh and splash!

Last edited by Yeee on Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:07 pm

welcome! We have quite a few German people on board too, if you get stuck I'm sure someone will be able to help, just pop in the chatbox and ask!

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:18 pm

thanx!

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:21 pm

Welcome on board, Yeee! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 2:49 pm

you decided to join up, how wonderful!!^^ *wave* i'm CrystalSetsuna on DA, but here i prefer to go by my EQ OC Vaeri. your avatar of your merelf is wonderful! Prayer is going to love you, she adores merelves!

it's great to have you here!<3 hope you feel comfortable enough to dive in and make a splash where ever you like! probably be appreciated with all this summer heat XD
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 4:25 pm

thank you very much! Very Happy Fishy .
Vaeri, your OC looks great too (like yellow eyes! Guess why! You know from DA Rayek  ) Are you a Sun Villager?
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 4:40 pm

Thank you! Prayer had drawn her for me and i love to color and when i had finished coloring the picture, i loved it so much i used it as my new avatar. You should check her thread out, it's called Elf selves: Time to shine. She does such lovely work!

I am actually by nature and raising a Wavedancer...lol. grew up on beaches in Florida but i do not like the sun much! I'm actually very pale. I made a thread about what tribe you would be considering your real life experiences and personality called What tribe are you.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 6:07 pm

Welcome to the pack, Yeee! Fishy Explore, enjoy and have fun!

Gorgeous fierce Mer-Elf Like Littleclam's heterochrome eyes and athletic bulid are very catchy and the tail design is outstanding! I like the blue-green color scheme and the black mane.

Your English is pretty good and absolutely understandable. No need for worries here. And in case you wonder about the sense of one or the other phrase or fear a misunderstanding - don't rack your head. Just ask - I'm sure everyone will be glad to help. In short:
*Zerbrich dir nicht den Kopf - frag einfach.*
YUP, another German here. Very Happy If you want to talk just come to the chatbox - most probably you'll find Storm and me sitting tere in the evenings.

I've noticed Rayek and Haken are your favorites, Yeee. Rayek Any Wavedancer you like more than others?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 6:10 pm

Vaeri: Yes I have seen it. Her pictures are visible big here, mine are very small in my gallery. They must be clicked on to be seen in a big form.
Wher can I find the "what tribe are you" thread?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 6:19 pm

Here you go, Yeee: What tribe are you?

One is glad to be of service.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 6:38 pm

Embala: Hiii, wow so viele Deutsche hier?
Thank you very much for the compliments and the link Very Happy  .
But who is Littleclam??? Sounds interesting, another Mer-Elf here in this forum?
Thanx for inviting me to the chatbox, when I have time for it and know, how to do that, I might make a visit there Smile  .

The wavedancers from the first series are my favourites. Even if they look somehow grotesque (proportions). It`s Tilaweed and that Hyfus. The drawer has made another comic book with Hyfus, which I like very much. The Merelves in that comics I like too.

Yeee is of no Wavedancer-Tribe. Her mother is from a deep-sea-Mertribe, they are bioluminescent with blue spots  (females) and stripes (males) and they have heavy mace-armor-plates at the end of their Tail (shortly before the fin) , 3 on each sides. The males have spikes , the females have them flat as plates. That tribe is very aggressive to not-tribe-members.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:08 pm

Quote :
But who is Littleclam???
A typo XD ... meant your mer-elf. She's going with the lettering "Littleclaw". I figured it's her name - your signature instead?

Interesting tribe ... reminds a bit of Jeedai's Deep Dwellers! Where's her mother from?

I've liked Hyfus look too - prefer him in the Wavedancers series before Elf-Fin, tho.

Are you on a normal computer, Yeee? In this case go to the forum main page ... scroll down til the end of the sections list (ich meine das Inhaltsverzeicnnis) ... then comes the "Who is online" part ... and after this you should see the word Chatbox on the left and Log in on the right. Just click Log in.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:25 pm

I always liked the original Wavedancers too and Tillaweed is a huge favorite of mine too! But then i love any elf with very long hair.^^
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 3:54 pm

@Embala : ah yes, my signature it`s Littleclaw (my name on Deviant Art). But you know? Littleclam is such a sweet Mername, I will keep it for one of Yeees Offsprings, if I may?
yes, I am on a normal computer.

@Vaeri: Yes , as we can see on your avatar-image Smile

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:05 pm

Sweet indeed ... it will better fit for a pip! ^^

Can you SEE the chatbox? I don't want to ... Puckernuts!
*Ich will dich nicht nötigen, auf einen Schwatz vorbei zu schauen, aber es wäre mir schon wichtig, dass du KANNST, wenn du WILLST.*
Just want to make sure you CAN access the chatbox if you feel like it.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:08 pm

wasn ein pip? ein Kind? ja dafür passts. sorry, bin grad wie wild am zeichnen, kann grad net.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Good luck with drawing, Yeee! Like I'm looking forward to see more art. Very Happy

Yes, "pip" is how the Wavedancers call their children (like "cubs" for Wolfriders and "kitling" for Sunfolk.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 4:58 pm

thanx!
I found the chatbox.

PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 4:38 pm

Welcome aboard, Yeee..
..and splash all you want!

There is MUCH..

making a splash PC160_InnocentSig

..to discover here.

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 5:06 pm

thank you PCoquelin, wow there are ducklings to discover! Razz
A Suntop-Fan?

Sponsored content

making a splash Empty
PostSubject: Re: making a splash   making a splash Empty

Back to top Go down

making a splash
Page 1 of 1