Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 3:29 pm

An I hope
<- this
is okay for you, Yeee!

(will edit in "by Yeee" next time I'm on the other comp)

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 6:46 pm

Ooooh wow, you took my pic as your avatar! That honors me!  And I thought, that the page was horribly overcrowded by those silly art deco stamps , LOL!  Recently I bought masses of those art deco frames for my forum-comic pages, referring to Wendys stile. She had drawn so many art deco like elements in her comics, she must like it really. Of course the art deco style fits perfect to elves (even in "Lord of the rings" there is the art deco style on every elfin artefact)
And thanx so much for your kind comments! I`m happy, that you have so much fun with my stuff.
Oh yes ,Haken and  especially Rayek are so much peacocks in elf form, the snake as animal type refers too much as the evil guy. I like the peacock for them more, grin!

But please all of you, forget about that queen stuff. The picture of Ortega shows him in the far away future and with that my scribbles on that site refers to the future. This is just a pic from my scetchbook, not more. Today I put a picture of Ortega as youth , so it shows him in the past. In this time now, he is between those pics, fully grown but without helmet and no princy boy at all.  Wink

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 Mermay28

Yeee coughed hard: "W- what? Queen? Oh come on, I am not more or less than you!" She chuckled: "Oh okay, if you mean the bee queen or the matriarch of a Swordfin (Orca) pod, who are both the mothers of the rest, you may even be right."  Yeee thought:+ First chieftess and now queen, oh my, Ember you stupid wannabe leader of all elfkind, take that! You will never come this far like me, hah!+ Yeee burst out with laughter , what a fun was that! This joke alone and this joy was worth it stranding on this shore. Even far more, now that there would be another sprat in the pod....well maybe.
The pod loudly spread among the beach, some shaping immediatly into legged form , above all Blackfin who rushed to meet his Vaeri, the most stayed fishlike. With raucous bawling they tore their kill on the shore, starting to take it apart and to prepare a feast for the pod and for some new landelves which had to be learned to know.
Yeee grinned about her rumbling savage descendants, she loved their noisy and wild nature, for she was not different. "Then send, Embala! No-one will spy on our thoughts. They couldn`t even hear one send-word of their own, as loud as they are, haha"  
They became even louder when Scarlett "blew like a whale" the news of a surely just happened recognition of Sharuk. Dirty laughter mixed with cheers , those merelves surely had no manners! They quickly decided that there would be a big festivity to held and that the females should prepare as much sweets and nibbles as they can . The females then shooed the males into the sea to fetch more food, that they need to prepare. They fetched all sorts of kitchen things out of hidouts between the rocks and in the sand .
Blackfin sat down near Vaeri, putting a beautiful clam into her hair. Vaeri and her needlework became wet from all that saltwater dribbling.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:47 pm

Embala was puzzled by Yeee's laughter. The pod mother's thoughts seemed to wander - leading to not coherent reactions. Her people ... busy with chores they had lost this perilous vibe from their arrival. And judging from their talk and activities recognition was rather reason for a festival than for rejection and agression.
At least she could learn from those reactions, too. Embala relaxed a bit. Even the headache started to calm down. The current situation was manageable.

"At least I've made you laugh, Yeee." Embala chuckled.

Now they were five in this powwow *sigh* ... Yeee and Vaeri were necessary participants. Haken's presence was as superfluous as intrusive - as usual - and absolutely irrelevant. She had nothing to reveal that he did not know already. Then there was Vaeri's new lovemate ... *Embala smiled as she noticed the tender little scene between those two* ... Blackfin was kind enough. And for now absolutely focussed oh his love interest. Best to tell what must be addressed before this circle starts to grow more.
*sigh* Starting aquaintance with a new tribe by recognition was definitely not recommended. And NOT logical.

"I cannot send, Yeee. What I can receive from a clear and strong sending are emotions - blurred pictures at best. What I can send is even less. Getting a cry, an alarm, emotions like love or repulsion works - sending proper informations or having a 'mind talk' is impossible.
I cannot do it because I'm not of your kind." Embala noticed the little mocking smile ...
"Not talking about the most obvious, Yeee. Not talking about your pod nor any other specific Elf tribe. The truth is: I am no Elf." An alarmed glance flared up in Yeee's eyes ... "And not a Human either. Not ... really."

For now this avatar means that I'm role playing - kinda. ^^ And the stamp frame makes it even more suitable for an avatar.

Wild Ortega was a very handsome youngling!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 7:22 pm

"Yes, you make me laugh, I have missed that for a long time. Thank you so much for the fun."said Yeee to Embala. But when Embala told her , that she could not send, Yeee wondered how that could be!
+Ah , I remember, there were some elves who have not that ability among the Sun Folk. But she looks not like a Sun Villager...+, she thought.
When Embala explained to be no elf, Yeee was thunderstruck. What was that, no elf? At last she was no human either. That was good! Yeee had to do enough with humans in the past that she never ever wanted to meet another one , not as long as it lives. " What means ...not really a human? What are you, when you are not elf nor real human?"
The pods females and children came towards Yeee and Embala, they asked if it was the long grown blue-haired stranger next to Yeee, to be the one who recognized Sharuk. Yeee groused at them: "Shoo, away with you , curiosity killed the seal! Of course she is the one, who else here...?  Gettaway and start playing music and roast the kill, I want a feast tonight. And get Sharuk back on the shore! "  "Aaaaaawww..." they moaned about getting send away, but they obeyed , only one little girl stayed, she was no more than 3 turns of the seasons old. "Mummy...Muuuuummyyyy! On the lap!" with those words she crawled upon Yeees tail and made it comfortably , snuggling with Yeee. "Littleclam is too small to understand complex discussions. You can speak now, Embala."
The pod rushed to fullfill Yeees orders, very quickly a fire was started, who knew from where they had all that dried wood ! The kill was roasting over the fire and the males came back with some freshly catched Tunas and a Sharuk. He wasn`t very fond of being dragged on the shore like a Tuna. After placing the new kill next to the old (not including Sharuk), the music started. Sharuk sat with his fishtail next to the fire, unsure what to do. He looked around for Embala and winced, as he saw her.

Haha! I had to take over that cute name "Littleclam" ! The little one is now the elf of my 3 years old Malou.

@ Embala: not logical? She is a Vulcan!!! Oy my , how can they recognize!

and another elf of the pod, originally a kind of wave dancer from long ago , with the name "Longfin" . He gained that name before the Pinis made their own Longfin. But maybe now I have to look after another name for him, and I have to edit his tailfin and the dorsal fin. The picture was coloured by Ari.

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 Langfi10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 12:08 am

*chuckles at tuna Sharuk* Laughing

Not Vulcan either ... not really. XD
For the rest - blame the Chari'is. Toooo tired to play and be coherent.
btw: does Vaeri know about Rayek's fathership? And - does Yeee know about the Palace crash in the far past?

A Mer-Teir! Shocked Now this one could become a temptation! Why change (edit) him? Why not keep him a bit ... different? Littleclam sounds adorable. I love you Glad my misconception inspired the toddler!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 4:59 pm

May I ask who the Chari`is are?
Do you mean: if Vaeri knows that Rayek is the father of nearly all of the tribe including Yeee? Yeee will not tell, because of her past, she commanded all of her offsprings not to tell too. But who knows if there is not one or another, who would tell the truth about their bloodmating.
At last for the Sea Raiders it is normal, but in the detail they think different about it. Blackfin would never get nearer to his mother than an offish embrace, but he is also in general more in need of  a personal distance to others. He is no loner, only a little bit cagey. He searches and needs the communion of the pod, the shy slightly autistic family-elf. If he tells Vaeri because he doesn`tlike bloodmating?  it could be, maybe.
Sharuk would say to anyone , who blame the pod because of incest: "We do not take orders how to live from the likes of YOU!"  He thinks and feels the way Yeee does ( driven by instincts) and as her eldest son, lived the longest time under these conditions, raising the pod  with Yeee together, and was the first to take over the position of Yeees mate , when she had her breeding cycle get started again after being banished. Maybe he would tell of bloodmating too, when he is about to defend his pod against critic angrily and to cap it all off. (-setzt noch eins drauf: "So basta!")

Yeee knows all about the palace crash landing ( the story in the 2 hidden years comics) . Rayek taught her everything, he learned from the palace and of the most events of his life , but she pretends to Haken , not to know about him and with that of the exact happenings around the palace crashlanding. She knows that Haken is a very dangerous and irate elf (just like she is), and she believes that it is better for her safety and that of the pod, if he considers her naive. So, she cannot admit to Embala to know, at last not as long as Haken is around...

Nope, this is not Teir, never was meant to be. Longfin was once a roleplaying character of mine, I designed. A little bit shaping his fins is all I need, then he is a perfect grown boy to the pod, heh heh. Here another old pic from him, with other elves (his former heritage -even master proper is included LOL -which is no more fitting-so ignore it) .
Ooops, he is a temptation? Well, the pod is flexible, when it comes to changing mates, but better ask Sharuk first. Razz Laughing

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 Longfi10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 9:35 am

As Haken is the REAL problem I know how to go on. Embala will be too careful to reveil anything and bent her ongoing story just a little bit. Yeee's pretended "naivity" towards Haken will be safe.
About bloodmating - sounds like this will come up among Embala and Sharuk somewhen later on. Just like Longfin ^^ ... maybe.

The Chari'is ... it's a "clever twist" a teen girl made up 45 years ago to make her OCs compartible with different races of StarTrek. XD They are a kind of friendly virus that makes the OCs not aging, fast healing, stronger and healthier - and can change them in look and genetics. Basically I've envisioned the genetic scissors with an agenda of their own and a hivemind. Seems appropriate to blame it for the recognition issue.
Oh ... and Embala was raised and socialized among Vulcans but is a crossbreed of human/humanoid races from the Perry Rhodan uninvers. Long complicated ooooold story. XD

*plans to continue the game tonight* Now out for city festival!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 12:43 pm

life is hell..*sigh* so busy. but it seems now i can finally get on my computer and respond properly! long overdue answer to your question about Vaeri and what i was saying about her outfit. never said they weren't on the beach at all, but Vaeri...honestly she'll wear anything anywhere! XD she's impractical like that. she'd wear her sun village outfit or palace outfit or whatever. er except in cold weather...XD she'd rather be warm, duh XD, than freeze...but she'd still try to be fashionable. a bit like Leetah, but better colors. ^_-

also Vaeri is not much of a dancer. she's too demure and would rather sit and sip a drink while watching the others dancing. she does like music though! not much of a singer either though she has no problem singing with a group if she knows the song and especially likes it.

also HUBBA HUBBA Scouter good thing Blackfin showed up first, or Vaeri definitely would have been with "Longfin" perhaps a new name could be Snakefin? Shadowtail? Darkfin/Darktail? but daaaaymn he be good looking...mmm... love the calendar pin up style!!!! always did love those kind of pictures. Ari did a lovely job of coloring!

incidentally yeah...i knew of Rayek and his role with this tribe, but Vaeri is yet probably very unaware...and would probably be very shocked because she probably knew Rayek somewhat! but that would make the tribe family and she'd be even happier than she is now.

and i love that group picture! Ylone is my favorite...is it weird there's a part of me that wants to take her design and repurpose her? maybe as Vaeri's mother...ahhh but i love her hair and how it is!!^^

and now a very overdue roleplay post...XD

Vaeri was amused by Yeee's discomfort at Embala's attempts of respect for her position. She glanced between them as they spoke, her hand slowly making a stitch here and a stitch there, even with all the excitement, the unfinished garment a lingering thought in the back of her mind. She wondered for a moment if she should withdraw to give Embala and Yeee privacy, but then she had said there were things both elves needed to know about her. This piqued Vaeri's curiosity.

She belatedly realized others of the tribe were coming onto the beach. Some were familiar faces, some she only vaguely recognized. Some she knew well enough to give a brief friendly nod of acknowledgment. Then she turned her attention back to Embala and Yeee and had to bite back a laugh at Yeee's reaction of embarrassment to Embala's strange word. Vaeri had never heard of 'queen' before and she mulled the word over in her head, marveling a bit at the sound of it. Then her attention was attracted to her so very young lovemate who practically rushed to her. She greeted him with a smile of warm affection and reached out, a gentle brushing of her dry fingers against his still wet paler arm, a simple gesture laden with emotion.

His return gesture of placing a lovely shell in her hair prompted a soft giggle that almost sounded younger than her age. She didn't seem to terribly mind the drenching, after all the tunic she was preparing would probably be in salt water constantly. She was creating it to stand up to Yeee's rough nature and environment. She glanced briefly at the other elves and a momentary look of distaste at their violent ripping into animals passed her face. It was hard to accept such...animalistic behavior. But she was beginning to gradually get used to it. But that was why she had been drawn to gentle Blackfin, who was so unlike the rest of his tribe.

Then she heard Embala stating how she couldn't really send, surprising Vaeri. And the surprise grew when Embala admitted she wasn't an elf, confusing Vaeri greatly. She certainly looked like their race...but then what was she if not elf, or these mythical humans she kept hearing reference too. In truth, she still didn't quite believe humans existed. Then came one of the youngest of the tribe and warmth sparkled in Vaeri's eyes. She glanced at Blackfin, almost shyly for a moment. She still wondered if perhaps recognition would strike her and this elf she had been drawn to. What kind of child would they produce, an elf of land and an elf of sea? But she knew Blackfin would be a wonderful father to a kitling. If it happened with her young lovemate, Vaeri would gladly accept.

It was with great pleasure that Vaeri realized the others had came back with more food, and Sharuk was brought back! This reassured her now that she was fairly certain she wouldn't have to worry too much about her dear friend suffering from recognition denied. Surely the others would convince him of the wise course of accepting.

She turned her focus back to the silks after a brief smile at Blackfin again. She determinedly returned to stitching, here and there a gather of fabric, a reinforcing stitch. She was nearly done anyway, and it was a few minutes before she presented the garment to Yeee, a lovely long tunic with long wide flowing sleeves that descended from gathered fabric around the biceps. It was held up by two wide shoulder straps and over the bust the fabric had been gathered in ruffles with a stitch down the center to provide some modesty. All this made in a lovely somewhat translucent navy preserver silk, those amusing little sprites given to her home tribe by the Wolfriders so long ago. "Here Yeee. Just slide it over your head. It should fit just fine i think, and it'll look lovely on your new body." She said in a somewhat reassuring, comforting tone as she presented it to Yeee.

and a very overdue picture. i really wanted to finish this for your birthday but...well issues.^^0 i hope you like it, and sorry i changed the original picture...but the opportunity presented could not be denied!

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 High_o10

long post is long....^^0
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 6:27 pm

YES! Thank you very much for the present! I love you
You know something? From the moment you started writing about a preserver webbing fabric, I had a bright red armless dress (like little Newstar) in my mind. Of course a blue-green dress would also fit, grin. And now it turns out to be a tunic with arms. Laughing My, what will she put on downside , when she is legged? I think flares with wiiide legs at the feet like Cutters first trouser would be great, and that could be bright red, chuckle.

Feel free to use that Ylona -pic for your purposes, just change the name , that was an elf (maybe played or not?) from an old roleplaying game or just an ancestor, don'T know anymore. The site is dead , who cares. Shes Vaeris mom now, have fun with her.
But please don`t mess with Blackfins heart, he couldn `t bear it to loose a mate. He is too much a land elf inside and likes to bond himself permanently.

Yeee was pleasantly surprised, as she suddenly got a long tunic put on. "Ooooh, what is that? It feels so...so ... soft!" Yeee knew that Vaeri was working on a fabric for her. But she didn`t believe that Vaeri would finish it so wonderfully or that she would give it away without claiming a price. She looked astonished to Vaeri, who was so nice to her and who cared so much for her, like a mother that she never knew. But why, Vaeri didn`t know Yeee . In the vile wild ocean, no stranger being gives anything for free... That was somehow touching: "Thank you ...very much-...Vaeri!" Yeee said faintly.

And here comes a scene from our newly spinned tale of the sea...and the shore:

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 Mermai10

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Ahhhhhhh gagshdjdbaga!!!!! I love this picture!! I love it! I love it! It's so beautiful and sweet and tender! Between that and Yeee...i gots all the feels guys.*sniff*

And thank you very much for the character! Of course her name is changed. I'll have to color her later.

I think Vaeri is going to end up bringing a bit of civilization and goodness to this tribe.

Vaeri smiled to Yeee, though she seemed puzzled at Yeee's astonishment. "You're welcome Yeee. Go on and try it." She seemed a bit excited to see her completed creation on the reshaped elf. It was much better, in her opinion, than that bodice of green algea like stuff she had worn before. She turned to Blackfin and began eagerly explaining about how she had come up with the design.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 9:07 pm

Oh wow!! I'm soooo behind on this thread and loving everything I see! I just adore your art style and love seeing them.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 10:06 am

This time the curious approch of the Sea Raiders was a welcome interuption. Their curiosity gave Embala time to reconsider what she had to tell ... wanted to tell ... was allowed to tell.
Haken, High One and Firstcomer, was sitting close to Yeee, watching the scene like a theater performed just for him. Was it his right as Yee's mate? Many of the Sea Raiders ressembled him enough to be his offsprings! Did Yee know about his origin, the Palace crash and the star heritage of her kind? On the other hand Embala could feel an unsettling tension between them and Yeee was clearly irritated about this shapechanging issue. Likely Impassion was playing games again!

In the meantime Yeee had shooed away the curious folk, granting their relative privacy. A toddler had stayed back, obviouslyYeee's youngest child, claiming to cuddle with her mother.  It was so long that she had a cihld of her own ...Embala couldn't resist to reach iut and fondle the silky crest of the little one. Littleclam was shy but snuggling save on Mommy's lap she showed no fear.

Embala noticed how Sharuk was dragged back on the shore like a prey. The Sea Raiders liked the rough play ... similar to the Go-Backs. Even more feral - did they share blood with a creature of this world ... like the Wolfriders? Still petting Littleclam absently Embala met Sharuk's glance and saw him twitch. What put him off? the concept of Recognition as such? The unease to share his inner self with a complete stranger? Or was he afraid of what he might have seen in her?

Vaeri had finished her needlework and offered the delicate fabric to Yeee. A short tunic with wide sleeves and a smoked chest part. Surprisingly fitting. The folds mimiced whe ripples of the sea and the sleeves moved in the soft breeze. Yeee looked ... vulnerable in this garmet ... and strangely touched.

Haken! A swift mocking twitch in his lenient smile ... a slyly-dangerous glance in his eye ... almost invisible hints. He was not part of the pod less a trusted friend for Yeee. Embala would play it careful  ... and bent the truth just a little bit. Not lying - no way for Haken to take advantage of - but leaving a handful of facts out!

I absolute LOVE the beach scene, Yeee! The way the are lost in each other's eyes, the caressing hand and how Blackfin seems to embrace hhis lovemate with the fin. Even more tender because it does not touch! Heart warming I love you

Amazing bloodline plate for original Longfin! Shinehead (Glanzhaupt) made me chuckle Laughing ... would have loved to meet those elves for sure.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 5:39 pm

Thanx again for all your kind words! And yes, in the pod the tailfin is used for embraces and  as a kind of shield to have a little bit privacy behind it   Wink  . The Sea Elves use it also as a duvet when they sleep on a sandbank. It`s so cool to have a tailfin, I wish I had!   Razz  Fishy

Vaeri will bring goodness into the pod, but not everyone will take it on Wink  . She will definitely bring Sun Folk culture into the pod but it has its own civilisation.   Razz  

Yeee undressed the far too tightly kelp top, which fitted her when she was at her normal small size.  She put the tunic on and couldn `t even find a trace where she had stupidly ripped the fabric. Vaeri WAS good when it came to that sewing stuff. When she looked up, Vaerie was at Blackfins side again. She wondered aloud what she would put on downside, when she needed her legs?! She didn`t even want to know how they were looking, they surely were the same ludicrous skinny overgrown stick like things like her arms .
Haken whispered compliments to her with his smugly yet soft voice (as always with that cryptic smirk on his face, Yeee could never tell, if that was irony or just amusement ) that her legs would be outstanding(!) and how fitting the new garment was, like Yeee who was now fitting for his size ...he chuckled at that moment , even in that  sound , there was something patronizingly in it. This trait was both annoying but also intriguing on Haken.
"Haken...?" Yeee snarled ominously: "We WILL have a long talk about that very soon! And now get off! We will see if you ever will see legs on me again!" Haken let out a long inflated sigh : "But it is so nice here with all of you, especially you ..." he threw a charming look towards Yeee (who just scowled). Now Yeee laid herself a trap, how could she get Haken away when she refused to shape legs? Wether she could run away nor drag him away. And as always Haken seemed to catch everything of every situation and all what Yeee was thinking of it and made fun of her!!! It was maddening with that cursed High One, he was an irritating riddle .
"It is great Vaeri!" she called over to the maiden who was talking to Blackfin now. The lad was not really listening, Yeee could see it, she knew her second son enough to tell, that he was dreamy far away in his head or more nearer , more focussed on Vaeris body directly in front of him. He raised his left hand, a magical light radiated out of it , then flames emerged from it and heated up a little woodpile until it inflamed. He rolled his tail around his newfound love until one from the outside could only see contours of the couple.  
The pod made fun of that "Hah, they try to hide. That won`t work anymore when they start doing it!" A looooud bawling and laughter followed and they mocked at Sharuk , that Blackfin should not be the only lucky lad this evening, and that he should finally go to "work". Sharuk snarled for his lower clothes which the Sea Raiders stored along with their food supplies in their hideouts. He found it and put in on, after shaping legs. At last he was no more naked in legged form. Now it would have been ok for him to look to deep into a females eyes, if only that Embala would not have seen him in such an embarrassing pose before. Showing strength and aloofness was important to him and his trademark. Being a small elf and lying on his back nearly naked before that giant female was horribly ashaming! No, he could not go to her, not yet!

Today no picture. I would like to show you Hakens  voice (which I chosed for him), chuckle! For me that aristocratic high elf speaks french, (and all other elves must learn to understand him, LOL) . The voice of the snake in "Le petit prince" (computer animated series) is so very fitting for Haken.  The voice is better in french then in the english version. But the english voice of the snake is great too. listen to the snake Haken, he is to be heard 2 times, even with that smug chuckle and the sigh in the end, I like so much to hear   Razz

@Embala: Was hat Sharuk eigendlich an "Seeleninnerem" in Embala gesehen?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 5:46 pm

"You ask what am I, Yeee. I'm a star child." Embala reached for the horizon where sea meets sky.
"When you look to the night syk, Yeee ... imagine it as a wide deep sea with the stars as islands. And the shores are worlds like this one. I'm born on such a distant shore. Coming at age I got my own ship and my crew ... roaming the sky-seas for new star islands and shores. And unknown star tribes.

Once when I was on the way to a shore in my boat I was caught by a vicious storm. It dragged me far away and I stranded on your world countless seasons ago. I met the ancestors of the elfin folks, lived and wandered with many of the rousing and vanishing tribes. And with time passing I've adepted to your kind in look and habits."

Embala starred at her now four-fingered right hand while the other skimmed the pointed ear. "Maybe I've adepted too much." she whisperd to herself.

What Sharuk has found? Honestly - I have no idea. And Embala has neither ... Recognition was unknown, even impossible for her til now. Maybe he found the dark abyss of space? Giant fire balls of suns? A black hole? Or something not even Embala can imagine?
Or - he has simply seen her original human-like shape?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 6:06 pm

"Then, you are like a High One...of another kind ..of people ?  I wonder how you are able to recognize my son? You met the ancestors? " Yeee turned from Embala to  Haken, "Do you know her? " "Yes" Haken said slowly.
Yeee knew more about Haken, than he thought: about his inglorious part of the first try to adapt on this world. About his attack against a group of elves bringing an injured to the palace for healing. And his battle against Timmain.
But nothing of all that ,he had revealed to Yeee until now, only his name, and that he was one of the first elves on this world , that he was the only one of them with black hairs. And that he was obviously the ancestor of all "blackhairs" , including Yeee of course, here on this world he loathed so much.
Maybe this meeting would force Haken to reveal more of his past, so that she would no more be in the need to play the ignorant. At least about that palace crash landing story. But there was so much more to Hakens past, why did she found him inside a preserver cocoon and that locked away in a sarcophagus with elven inscriptions , which said to never ever  open it for elfkinds sake!  He must have done far much more than having a fight with Timmain and behaving like an asshole.  Maybe Embala knew something?
Littleclam grabbed her mothers tailfin , which Yeee raised then and the toddler played the old hanging down from a wedeling tail game.

@Embala: Now I leave Haken to you to play. You know better how he and Embala interact.

Then Sharuk saw Embalas original human like shape. That must have made him fear , because the Sea Raiders see humans as enemys.

Here is another old pic of my  Longfin and his lovemate Akadya , she belonged to someone else.

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 Akadya10
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 7:19 pm

Bewbies!! :p cool picture. Very punk. Enjoying the roleplay between you guys for now until i think of something! Still trying to finish coloring...XD

Incidentally Yeee, are there any rockshapers among the pod?
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 4:41 am

hey, thanx! Very Happy
I have thought recently about a rockshaper in the pod. The Sea Raiders have such a high potent magical origin that it is most likely, that there is one rockshaper among them. That magic is in the Sun Folk, so it can occur in the pod. Or do you want Vaeri to be a rock shaper, or is she one already?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 4:57 am

*echoes Vaeri about the new old drawing* The couple turned out amazing, Yeee! I especially love that it is a true action scene, caught in movement, and the expressive fins. Extra kudos for Akadya's player for the half bald design.

I feel honored that you entrust Haken to me. But ... it's frightening, too. I'm seriously no roleplayer, try it here for the very first time because it was so informal and a casual fun. It's hard enough for me to play Embala right now. In case I get Haken I'd probably send him away in the vastdeep waters or deep into land. Most likely not what you have intended.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 5:50 am

yeah, thanx! I like the design of Akadya too, the most women want their OCs to be beautiful (of course!), and most of them surely find a partly bald head NOT beautiful, LOL, that makes the hair design outstanding from the masses and easily to recognize as comic character. That`s why I`m thinking of designing one of Yeee`s daughters to have that special "haircut " .

You can send him into the ocean as you like, but he will stay at the shores water because he has something planned for Yeee.
Do not fear, you roleplay great! Everyone starts roleplaying reserved, me too. I will take over Haken again. Just be not afraid to let him speak something at Embala because I do not know about the conflict between them both in the past which you hinted.

Concerning the timeline: My pod is at the time about 400-500 years after the palaces departure from this world (after final quest). I hope it fits to your OCs! Rayek and Ekuar travelled about 300 years (or was that 400?) until the "Rogues Curse" story, where they found the last palace shard remaining on Abode. After that, Yeees story begins.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 6:57 am

In an alternate universe, Vaeri is a rockshaper and glider. But the original Vaeri is just a simple elf skilled at weaving and sewing. I ask because if there is a rockshaper in the pod, she's probably asked them a while ago to shape her a hut as close as they could get to a sun village hut without sending images for guidance. It's probably somewhere on the beach, close enough for Blackfin to visit easily, but far enough Vaeri doesn't have to worry about the sea flooding her home or basement. So that can provide a new setting...perhaps where Sharuk and Embala consummate their recognition? If nothing else, it's where Vaeri and Embala can stay.

About the timeline...oh boy! Again Vaeri was designed in an alternate timeline...she is her age at the time of the 11th wolfrider chief but they have been chief for a bit so..like 100 years into Cutter's time as chief for timeline reference. So that means at this point, she's over a thousand years old! Wow. XD
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 7:16 am

oh wow! She is really old enough for recognition too, ey? chuckle Or is she still recognized to someone else?
Ok, have a stone hut that looks not very much Sun Folk style at all, with lots of ornaments inside and outside that shows sea life. The rockshaper to do this came of the Sea Raider pod and worked into it, what he /she knows very well. It is actually no hut but a cave with windows placed into the cliff (coastal rocks) high up over sea level with wide and save steps leading down to the beach with a closed banister towards the seaside (Yeee insisted on that safety! She thought of Ekuars accident). The steps go zigzag , so in case one stumbles and fall, the way down is not far to get injured seriously.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 8:04 am

Thank you for understanding, Yeee. And for the praise and encouragement. so far I simply try to have it going and add to the fun.

No problem with the timeline at all. Embala is immortal and tends to keep away from "well known tribes and times", especially from the main EQ story line. Good to know WHEN our setting is. Very Happy

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 5:04 pm

Well originally she recognized a wolfrider named Raincatcher and they had a daughter. But then i like alternate universes/timelines, so i consider this a third alternate for Vaeri.

Well if she couldn't convince the shaper to make it sun folk like, i'm sure she'd find ways to make it more sun villager in her own ways. She certainly would not budge on a lovely pit bed for herself! And Blackfin when he feels like staying the night.^_-
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 5:55 pm

You are in no need to build up a third multiverse, I try to get it all fitting into the original story. And hey, recognition can happen with different mates. Wasn`t it so with elves before? With Timmain maybe? And at least, if Vaeri whishes a kitling , Yeee has this crystal shard that can work magic.  Wink  

Vaeri can convince the shaper to do sun folk style, but it will turn out more sea elf style, because Vaeri cannot send the images.    Laughing   Of course, Vaeri should get her pit bed, she just has to explain it to the shaper properly.

Wow, my husband showed me the google translator, now I can write far more better in english and find the right words! YAY! I just managed a fine sentence for Yeee, how she thinks of Haken with the translators help. So, here it is:
She thinks him wicked, lascivious, seductive and abominably sexy. (Muaharrharr!, dirty laugh!)

Finally I got the tender beach scene ready, Tadaaah:

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 Mermai12

Had to edit the pic, there was something on his lips, a shadow, that ruined all.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 7:10 pm

I don't mind at all building a third timeline for her! Makes it easier anyway cause she comes from a timeline where it's not even Cutter is chief! It's a plantshaper named Flowerheart.

Vaeri will explain in great detail...*giggle* "No no, the doorway must be more rounded. You have to shape the window like this." She'd be very firm and OCD lol

Hooray for google translate! I had no idea you weren't already using one or i'd have suggested it myself! But i'm glad it's helping you!

Oh my what a sentence...gasp! What if Haken has nefarious intentions for Yeee and that's why she got reshaped??! Maybe Embala and Sharuk won't be the only ones expecting...hehe. hmm...that makes me wonder now, what kind of children would Embala/Sharuk and Vaeri/Blackfin have? How would they look?

Ahhhh this scene is still so lovely! I can't wait to color it!

and speaking of coloring....FINALY finished this!!^^ i think it's my best yet, and it's special for Embala cause it's her new Recognized! eeee.^^

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 Goback10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 7 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: