Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 6:19 am

It's about time for Embala to introduce her mer son to Yeee.

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 Abyssb11 - the shape he was born with - and after he reshaped his legs - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 Abyssb10 and tall Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 Abyssb12  Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 Abyssb13

This was his very first first appearance (not that he got much more dolling attention from me) and the round head is simply the default base appearance and not some preferred choice. The tentacle or eel like tail is Winnowill's fault. My little Bluedepth was - still unborn - shapechanged by the anti-healer the same moment she deformed his sire.
Luckily he has inherited Reef's healer magic and when he came into his skills he self-shaped his legs. He can change between mer- and land-form and vary his size (maybe add some fins and such by whim. He still prefers to dwell the dark ocean depths. "Bluedepth" is the name we had given the little one - "Abyss" is his own choice.

There's one other doll of him - more true to his facial features ^^

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 Abyss13
... the yellow dots are more like bioluminiscence than bright skin colors. And he likes the idea of orca teeth!

Last edited by Embala on Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 7:21 am

Huh. This is what Sharuk and Embala's recognition produces? Not what i was expecting...lol guess i was expecting a more...normal elf?^^0 But hey creative like all get out!!

Uhhhh...how does Winnowill and Reef factor into this...?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 11:09 am

Naaah... Abyss is several hundred, maybe thousands of years old. He's the love child of Merbala and Reef of the Wavedancers.

btw: Reef was the one who shaped Embala's first mertail and thus created Merbala. ^^
Changes is a story about a key moment - in fact the one and only story. Just in case you are interested, Vaeri.

*note to myself: really must doll the "product" of the Sharuk/Embala recognition somewhen soon!*

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 1:00 pm

Oooohhhhh...i see! My bad, my bad! I may have to read this later.

Yees the Embaruk offspring must liiive! :p
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 2:22 pm

Heh heh, @Vaeri: , Embala and I are writing about her son with that blue fish elf from the wave dancers. Look into the "Elfquest dolling 2 " thread, there are some funny things happening. I made nearly whole storys with Hero Forge elves (Yeee, Moonlight, Ortega, Sharuk and made new ones, even one really cool OC, who is the son of Ortega (Yeee`s 3rd son) and Ariel (Yes, I mean : Ariel!) which means to be an Alternaverse of my own story, lol. But playing with Areias, that`s his name, is really cool! And now, I made this Halfbreed boy there in this thread who looks strangely nearly like Em`s boy....

LOL, Embaruk! hey Em, that`s a name , eh?

@Embala:  Of course I already knew your boy,. I just couldn`t find a picture as a template for my Hero forging your Bluedepth.  Very Happy
Great, now I can forge you the boy Correctly. But there is no bioluminescence glow availlable, sad. btw the yellow spots look marvellous, he is a cutie! But I guess his mohawk hair grows not down the back like Halfbreed Wave Jumper`s. I will make different pictures of him in the Elfquest dolling thread.

Now, the page 1 is finished, so here is your ancient egypt style Vaeri as wall painting embedded in an early "Mermaid Tale Of The Sea"-chapter. I hope , the most of the story explains itself . If not, there are more pages to come that will give more informations.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 Grabba11

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 6:36 pm

Man uh....Rayek is NOT in his right mind at all is he?
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 7:06 pm

I agree!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 8:05 am

Vaeri wrote:
Yees the Embaruk offspring must liiive! :p
At the moment all the fitting dollmakers I recall seem to be disfunctional. :/

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 5:12 pm

Hero Forge works perfect on Chromium, but yes, since Adobe Flash has been removed , all makers became trash.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 5:33 pm

If I've understood an information on Doll Divine right there will be a new program "in a few month" that will enable the flash makers again. *crossing fingers and toes*

jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 9:29 am

However, the termination of Adobe Flash was announced long ago.
Still, a lot of enterprises still relied on this obsolete tech, incl. some Chinese railway that was totally out of order once the flash plugin "killed itself" in Jan. 2021.

It sucks that such a lot of websites start to prefer certain browsers for their "rich web content", like webengine based things. (Chrome, Chromium, qtwebengine,...)
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 5:59 pm

What do the two stallions actually have to do with Elfquest?  In the beginning, Sharuk and Shinzon were planned as Go-Back twin brothers and should both be shape changers. (Yes, ok, sounds silly, 2 times the same talent so close in the family is not really possible in the EQ universe, and identical twins aren't they  either, but I didn't care.)
One fine day they both got the stupid idea of transforming themselves into horses (you'd rather assume that they would transform into reindeer bucks, but they are very fastidious about how they want to look).
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 The_ho10
They are engaged in a playful fight here

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:02 pm

No-humps! Like

*tries.not.to.imagine.to.ride.Sharuk*

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:05 pm

Go ride him! He'll love it, but better wait until he's done his little tournament with Shinzon.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:07 am

More very old animal pictures, this time the pets of RPG-Hawkbrother-elves : eagle Pilfer of someone else`s OC and mine OC`s falcon Windspeed.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 Windsp10
Like Sharuk, Windspeed is one of my very beloved creations, over the years they appear again and again as different OCs in different worlds. The bird was originally designed as a RPG mount of my fairy knight Garheriet. The knight also had his reappearance as the Hawkbrother Yellowclaw (LOL).
Have found a lot of old pictures yesterday, there is more to come...

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 8:02 pm

More very old animal pictures, this time the pets of RPG-Hawkbrother-elves :the humming bird "Chirpy" (seems to be another verx Denglish word, the name should be more like Twitter or tweety)

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 Chirpy10

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:29 pm

1 picture a day, another old one, it is someone elses Hawkbrother OC and her kid
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 Hawkbr10

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 3:37 pm

Loving the animals! I like horses. I wish i could go horseback riding again. I miss it.

But i must know the story behind this pair!! I want to color them. And it looks like a little Rayek sprat, especially with the collar with claws! Story time Yeee??
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:52 pm

Thanx , Vaeri,
that kind of a story try were few pages of a Hawkbrother comic and a far too big project. And the hawkbrothers RPG was dying before it came to life...and so on. The Characters name is Catskin, her Owner and I had a good contact, but then she was about to move from Germany to Great Britain and that was it...Drawing alone on somethig without being able to share with anyone anymore kills every motivation. She wanted her Catskin to have a kid with Rayek so I designed the girl together with her.
I found no coloured picture of Catskin for your colour reference, but the Hawkbrother who have magic, have bleached out hair and eyes (deadly magic pools turns them into bleached mortals)...so Cat has white hair and I believe her eyes were a bleached blue, or was it green? Don`t know anymore.
Here have another hawkbrother picture , Erryn is a human child, this family belonged to someone else, who invented the hawkbrother-elves.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 Hawkbr11
these are all so old pictures, I don`t identify anymore with that stuff, but ok, they are part of my drawing history. But I like the depressed teenager on the left,LOL.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 6:49 pm

No one else hunting for Moonlight's egg? She's hanging out with her Daddy ^^ ... pretty colorful frame. ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 6:53 pm

Yes thanx!
Em found her !
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 Moonli16

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:03 pm

Oh! I didn't know Yeee had put out eggs!! I shall have to look when i get a bit of time.^^

And you colored the picture of Moonlight with her wolf!! Poor uncomfortable puppy. But i like the picture!!^^
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 7:24 am

thank you, Vaeri. The only thing annoying me is that the colors have melted so (in Moony's eye and on the wolf's claw), this paper is not at all suitable for copics. sigh

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 11:00 am

I couldn't even tell until you pointed it out! But alas, the creator is always their worst critic! I still kick myself because i never colored Rainthorwen's flush. Such a small thing buut aaagh my perfectionism! Lol the picture still looks wonderful.

Makes me wish i could send you more copic markers so you could do more art! I always think variety is the best thing...lol. i have a 170 color pencil set...but i'm no good at pencil coloring. Bah
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 6:29 am

"Makes me wish i could send you more copic markers so you could do more art! I always think variety is the best thing...lol. i have a 170 color pencil set...but i'm no good at pencil coloring. Bah"

Oh thank you very much, Vaeri. But you would pay a lot just for shipping the pencils to Germany,  Laughing Maybe you still need the pens after all. I also color with alcohol-based copics rather than color pencils (that fits to comics) . The only thing is that I abuse my pens terribly because I always use the wrong (normal) drawing paper instead of my layout pad.
It sucks the pens out and they're empty that quick. Even more terrible was the exercise book paper I painted Dancing Moonlight on. On the other sheets, I'll do that with color pencils.

Embala found the egg with the dirty dancing Haken. I have a more detailed version of it, but I don't know if something like this is allowed in the forum.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 Dirtyd11

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: