Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 10:06 pm

I've got two versions of me, one is Tynami, who is my icon and who I've been since I can remember, then Change, who is her mother and who I am when I'm drawn with my husband. It's a little strange, but fun at the same time.  In actual time I was Change before I was Tynami, but something happened on the board and I switched.

Edit: Had to wait til I was on a PC to get the links.. these are probably the best refs I have of my two gals Smile
Tynami: https://file.toyhou.se/images/5959362_ci852khiAjrAjYp.jpg
Change: https://file.toyhou.se/images/5920896_R05Q2BkBzdEAsA0.jpg

linked instead of posted for size

Last edited by katcombs on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 11:53 pm

oh so late answer....XD but yes, Tidemist is another one of my elfquest characters! she's the chieftess of High Cove Holt, a tribe of mainly sea dwelling elves...but not at all like your deep sea elves! they'd probably be considered super soft by the Sea Raiders...XD

Tidemist pictures

i find it really cool how your tribe has their "sea names" and "elf names". kind of a bit like wolfriders and their soulnames, except maybe a whole lot less private and personal.

it seems your love for Haken and Rayek is showing again in Sharuk! Laughing Blue-black hair, gold-yellow eyes, dark skin...XD i tease.^^

hmmmm....i am thinking i'd like to color Silver!!!^^ i just need clarification on what his colors are, other that white hair and violet eyes...which is a FANTASTIC combination, i love that combination!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 8:33 am

@ Katcombs : ok, but neither of them has fins, orcan they shape in finned form?

@ Vaeri : oh yes, I would like to see Silver painted. He has pale skin, the hair is white with very light blue shading. His tail: the upper side is silvergrey, the lower side (bellyside) same but brighter, all stripes are bioluminescent-white. His venomous sting-ray on the back-fin is the same colour as that from Sharuk (my last posted picture). the shape of the colours are the same as on Yeees tail: just that what is black on her tail, is dark silvergrey on his, and what is blue on her tail ,is light silvergrey on his.

And yes, the combination silverhair and violett eyes is the same as Jarrahs Wink
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 11:53 am

alright, so i don't mess anything up this time like Yeee's eyes...^^ here's the colors in digital for Silver. how do they look? anything need tweaking? the bioluminescent was a bit tough, but when i googled it it seemed very glowly blue so i went with that.

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 Silver10
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 12:50 pm

hey, great!
Maybe it gives you an interesting information when I tell you something of Silvers character:  

SILVER:
He is the rascal-type of a mer, so he shares some personality traits with Captain Jack Sparrow, but unlike him Silver feels belonging to his pod and is loyal to it. He has something of a pirate-elf with love for alcohol like rum etc. He can spend much time without the pod (can survive on his own) and is therefore predestined for espionage-assignments on other tribes. He is trained with several weapons like the human-pistols, trident of course, spear and  sword. Archery is not his speciality, why when you can blast away everyone more effectively with a gun. And he has no problem with killing humans, as most Sea Raiders. Killing Elves is much more harder, but even that he is able to do if its necessary for the pods interests or if it was ordered.

SHARUK:
He is the eldest of the hunter/protectors of the Sea Raiders,very early  as a kid, he had to fulfill that role and is totally grown into it. He wears all scars he gained with pride (most of the Sea Raiders overtook that from Sharuk) , one can see tentacle-ring-scar from giant squid on his tail . On the right side of his face one can see the trace of an Orca-attack, including his eartip bent down to the side. He is permanently grumpy because he always have to guard the lousy careless pod leaving him no space or time to rest. "grrr, I`m always in charge, can`t even sleep, those sprats (pips) are so reckless and I must look after them PERMANENTLY!!!" That shows also that he is very dutiful when it it comes to the protection of the children. He is a good guy even when he has a permanent scowl on his face.

oh I better put these texts to the fitting pictures too, so that one have the character description, if there is interest in that character-picture and one wants to know something about that elf.

the colouring:
let the stripes glow white (like the hair), with the bright blue as surrondings ! Please make the sting yellow a poisonous bright yellow (like the warning stripes of a wasp or a hornet). And please keep the violett eyes in the darker hue, pink only as few light spots (it would look too much female).

And yes, there is mostly something of Rayek in my characters. Sharuk and Silver have much from their Mom Yeee and she has of course very  much from their grandfather who is Yeees Dad(  oh, who could that be?!)  Wink
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 3:17 pm

When I've seen Sharuk for the first time I knew he is "my" elf among your Sea Raiders. Wink I was right!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 3:19 pm

oh my, a mate for Sharuk? great! But you haven`t met all Sea Raiders yet.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 3:27 pm

Both of them have the arms and leg fins, but yes, both can change to a mermaid type form. Change's tail looks similar to a lionfish. The only version of her drawn with a fin is one Embala did Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 5920558_MOw She's got more fins though.. I should update her.

Tynami on the other hand... she doesn't change to her fins often unless her mom does it. Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 12320158_bi7an old pic I made a while back... 

I may make updated of both soon... I'll post them to the doll thread if I do.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 3:27 pm

Sharuk! It might be Recognition ... ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 4:33 pm

@ Katcombs : oh that looks very good! They are 100% combinable with my pod and can swim round, if they like. Wink

@ Embala : Take a dice 20 (20-seitiger Würfel) and roll it. If you got the critical 20, then it`s recognition. If not, well, the Sea Raiders are not dependant upon recognition to have sprats (pips). And the males are on search for females to mate with, for the reason to make the pod very larger and stronger. If they perceive the fertile scent of a female elf , then they are on the hunt after the poor maiden, heh heh.  affraid  
Normally female elves do not tend to be fertile (just Go-Backs) but the pod has its secret tricks. And Yeee has that palace-shard with which one can do marvelous things....   Exclamation Razz I love you Very Happy
and here is your Sharuk disguised as Go Back (maybe on a spy assignment). He must be really crazy about something and veeery angry, his eyes make far more than a scowl!!!

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 Sharuk10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 4:51 pm

Crazy ... or baffled! Embala/Merbala is not exactly what he would expect!
Genau mein Beuteschema ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 4:56 pm

ah , "baffled" ok, yes, can be. But also very irate.
He would expect her to be a nice Merbabe , kind and soft with her flower-draped hair (at first sight). And ? Is she not, what he expects now?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 5:24 pm

Embala can stand her ground against anyone any time. Though looking delicate she has strength and wits and experiance beyond expectation. ^^ Kind and soft only if she wants to be this way. XD

I'm not a story teller (not even a role player) - read on your own risk. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 6:06 pm

oh my, she is a doctor Crusher-Janeway from the palace of the high-ones!?! No one can imagine that she was that! And ok, she can be fierce too, fitting even better in the pod.
I read, she has lost her tail, she can have it back with the power of the shard, if she wants.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 6:58 pm

More a Kirk-Spock-Uhura ^^ ... a generation earlier is more likely for me!

Guess she wouldn't mind to grow a tail again for some time ... tho I'm afraid she'd go for a male version sooner or later. XD Oh ... okay - not necessarily.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 1:34 am

oh das versteh ich nicht ganz, sie würde sich für einen Mann einen tail wachsen lassen? Oder sie würde sich selbst in eine männliche Version umwandeln lassen.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 2:33 am

*grins* Still female - tho the spiky (male) version of a tail would be more her taste. Like ... fighting for her own to get the partner SHE wants. ^^.

But ... this would make her not attractive for your boys, right? Thus a female tail would do - she'll find a way to get HER choice nevertheless. Wink

(mir gefällt einfach der "stachellige" Schwanz und ich stelle mir Embala automatisch mit "Vollbewaffnung" vor)

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 3:58 pm

ok,( grin), Yeee and the other female Sea Raiders have club-armor-plates , they can blackjack (verprügeln) every nasty male, who makes too much unwanted advances. Wink
The armor-plates are fine for disciplination , the spike-plates causes heavy damage and are only usable in serious situations.
Todays gift is Sharuk again, disguised as Go Back. His weapons are: trident, mace, battleaxe and of course the spikes Razz

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 Sharuk11
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 4:07 pm

Very Happy
He definitely looks a lot like his Xgreat-grandfather! ^^ More martial and archaic ... and . he eyes me! Shocked

Awesome drawing, Yeee! *love it* Once again.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 4:35 pm

oh you mean, he looks like his grandfather, who is Yeees father. Yes, he takes so much after him even in the role as "the first hunter/ protector" of his tribe (pod). But he is only moody because he is permanently overworked, if he could have some vacation, he would be a nice guy to all around him, unlike granddad.  Like him Sharuk is proud but not all too arrogant, just slightly, just when he get pissed of someone else.

ok, he throws a glance to you.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 4:38 pm

^^ ... grumpy, fierce ... but a nice guy. Told you he's "my" Sea Raider!

*likes to meet the rest of the pod nevertheless!*

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 4:41 pm

the rest will appear soon, only one picture per day, not more, like in an Advent calendar. Razz Wink

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 5:02 pm

loving this discussion between you and Embala! i don't know who would be suitable for Tidemist...she's really kind of a gentle soul and wouldn't like anyone super aggressive or grumpy.

Sharuk and Silver are cool though! just making sure i understand right...is Yeee's father Rayek? hmmm...i kinda do wanna color Sharuk....i think i like his second go-back picture! oh oh oh does he ever infiltrate Wolfriders???^^

okay fixing colors. changed up the eyes and made them more purple, made the yellow more bright and yellow-gold, very vivid...and changed up the bio circles. white base with blue light, yes?

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 Silver11

i just realized...i also need colors for his clothing please!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 5:42 pm

ok, that palette fits perfect, he has a brown leather shirt ,hex palette #6f4235 and shades: #5c3735 and #4b2c33 , Silvers trident is made of shaped bone, like Hakens spear.

thanx, I like that discussion too, its very amusing. Maybe Tidemist would fit to my slight depressive Sea Raider, who has still no name yet. That one is absolutely against violence.
Is Yeees father Rayek? Hm, sounds somehow like it, or not? Rayek

Your`e welcome to colour Sharuk, if you like.

who knows, he might take on some leathers and do as if he would be a Wolfrider. But he would be recognizable as not to be a Wolfrider because he would never degrade himself so low to howl like a wolf (too much pride)
That leads me back to the hidden years-comics: in one of these, Rayek hunts a deer and after killing that he started to ...argh...howl like a wolf. Even now as I am writing this and far away in time, when I read THAT, I feel of shame for Rayek who has done that embarrassing. GAH! How is that for you all? For me,that scene doesn`t exist , this is so much un-Rayekish it hurts to see and read that. Shocked affraid Evil or Very Mad Embarassed No

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:41 pm

Yay hex codes! Thank you! I tried to start drawing but i had to stop because i cut my finger monday and it seems i may have a minor infection so my hand and wrist are acting up and tense and hurting and it makes it hard to draw...so i guess i need a couple days to heal. I'll get back to him as soon as i can.

Perhaps Tidemist would be good for a depressive elf. Though i'm not sure she'd be attracted to him if he can't defend himself...perhaps a sister in all but blood. Maybe Vaeri would be a better match for him.

Actually funny enough Sharuk's name makes me want to howl it! Shaaruuuuuk! Very howly to me. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: