Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!

Go down 
+10
Stormcatcher
wolfmoonsky
TrollHammer
Tymber
Nibblet
Trollbabe
Yeee
Sorandril [BANNED]
Embala
Kindredsoul
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! Empty
PostSubject: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 9:40 pm

*howl call to the tribe!*

Hey everyone! As some of you may already know, Trollbabe's husband is in the hospital right now, which is never fun, but even harder during the pandemic because she isn't allowed to be with him. But she IS allowed to bring things to the hospital for the nurses to take to him.

So we thought it would be nice to extend our thoughts and prayers and well wishes to him here, where Trollbabe can then print out our messages for TrollHubby to read and bring him some cheer!

I wouldn't recommend posting gifs or memes because they most likely won't print out well. Emojis might! What a Face

So I'll start!

Dear Mr. Trollbabe,

Not sure if you've ever been addressed as Mr, Trollbabe before, but it has a nice ring to it!

Although we're complete strangers to you, please know that our thoughts and well wishes are for you to get better quickly so you can be home! It's a challenging time throughout the world right now, and I know it's even more challenging having to be in the hospital, but I hope knowing that you are in our thoughts will bring you some comfort and cheer.

We look forward for updates from your wife, who's friendship we dearly cherish here. We are family, and know that family is what will help get all of us through what challenges we have to face.

Get well soon!
Sincerely,
Kindred Very Happy

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 8:26 am

Dear Mr. Trollbabe,

yes, that's how I think of you, too. Though you are not a forum member you feel familiar like a neighbor down the street, who's sitting at the window when I pass by.

Whenever Trollbabe drops in for a comment her dear husband is not far from being mentioned. And always your strong and tender loving bond is shining through. If her times of abscense stretch my thought is "hopefully Trollbabe and her husband are well". To me you are a tribemate I care for.

I wish you a steady and lasting recovery so that you and your wife are reunited as fast as possible and stay together as it should be. Til then I hope you'll see the blue sky, the fresh green of spring and feel the friendly sun. Get well soon, Mr. Trollbabe!

*sending all good wishes and healing thoughts from Germany*
Sincerely,
Embala

Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 1:35 pm

Dear Mr. Trollbabe.

Yikes. Im sorry to hear you ended up in a hospital right now, not a good place to be. I hope you get well soon. The good news is, the world is on its way to getting rid of the coronavirus, and soon enough you should also be well and at home with Trollbabe.

- Sorandril
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:07 pm

Hello Mr Trollbabe,
like Embala, I send you healing whishes from Germany. I hope you will recover as soon as possible and be able to leave the hospital. At home with the beloved ones is the best place to recover!
All good wishes for you and Trollbabe!
sends Yeee Cyan

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 8:39 pm

Thank you, dear friends!

I called Trollhubby just now and read all the greetings aloud, which he enjoyed very much. He is tired, but during the day he was off oxygen. So I hope he will be home soon.

Love,
Trollbabe

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:35 pm

Very Happy Hoping for more good news soon!

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:10 pm

Trollhubby is home! I picked him up this morning, and when he got into bed, he went right to sleep. He's been asleep ever since.

Most of the foot traffic in and out of the hospital is through the Emergency Room doors, located on a circular driveway. Patients, staff and vendors have to be screened as they enter. Anyone who doesn't need to be in the building, like me or the parcel delivery service, stays outside.

Unless they are using the ambulance bay, patients are admitted and discharged through these doors.

The result looks like curbside at an airport. The staff told me to park on a yellow curb portion of the circle, normally illegal.

It took about half an hour to actually get him from the room to the ER doors. I assume that patient transport has to sanitize the wheelchair each time they use it. I drove off immediately to make room for other cars.

Thank you for your kind words and prayers!

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:44 pm

YAY!!!!! HE'S HOME!!!!!!

Glad to hear Trollbabe!!! Hug Hug Hug

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:47 pm

Glad to hear so, Trollbabe! Very Happy Now for an ongoing recovery. *all good wishes*

Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 6:27 pm

Glad to hear he's home! I hope he recovers well and you too, Trollbabe. Never underestimate the effect of worrying over a loved one has on ones own health. I'm wishing for more peaceful times for you both

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 6:47 pm

Yay, freedom for Trollhubby, it feels so good to leave hospital. (I know) . All good wishes for Trollhubbys recovery.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:57 pm

He was so happy when I called him at the hospital and read all of your messages.

Tonight we watched something funny on TV, and he said that laughter feels so good.

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:59 pm

this is so lovely to hear! This genuinely made me smile

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 5:23 pm

yes, in Germany we say: laughing is healthy. Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 5:35 pm

Very Happy

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 12:50 am

So far Trollhubby has been admitted to hospitals eight times this year, and to emergency rooms eleven times. as well as having the fire department help him to bed this month after he fell and couldn't get up.

Today he saw the foot doctor, who told him he needs an IV antibiotic. This means a week in, you guessed it, a hospital. He leaves in the morning.

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 4:15 am

Trollbabe wrote:
So far Trollhubby has been admitted to hospitals eight times this year, and to emergency rooms eleven times. as well as having the fire department help him to bed this month after he fell and couldn't get up.

Today he saw the foot doctor, who told him he needs an IV antibiotic.  This means a week in, you guessed it, a hospital.  He leaves in the morning.

I am very sorry to hear this. Sad

I won't go into details - but back in June, something very serious happened with my wife - and she was rushed to the hospital where she spent 10 days there. And because of the Covid madness I was not able to see her. It's rough when a loved one has to go to the hospital already; infinitely worse now, for both the person outside the hospital and the one inside the hospital, because we can't visit.

My thoughts are with you and your husband, and I hope he comes out of this with an answer and a roadmap to a healthier life ahead of him.

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 3:10 pm

Hopefully this will be the last visits for the year for both of you, Trollbabe and Tymber. This has been quite the year for it, hopefully the 2020 hindsight will be seen from better days ASAP. Smile

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 4:37 pm

All good wishes for a more stable health in the year to come. *hugs*

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 4:55 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, Trollbabe! I hope that next year will be without visiting hospitals. I wish hi9m good wishes and good health his way! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:09 am

Thank you, packmates!

Tymber, I hope your wife is doing much better, and that the year to come is much kinder to you both.

It took Hubby a while to get registered and placed in a room, probably because rooms and equipment have to be thoroughly disinfected.

Hubby is doing well, and I actually feel relieved that he is being well taken care of by someone else for a change.

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:28 am

Trollbabe wrote:
Thank you, packmates!
Tymber, I hope your wife is doing much better, and that the year to come is much kinder to you both.
It took Hubby a while to get registered and placed in a room, probably because rooms and equipment have to be thoroughly disinfected.
Hubby is doing well, and I actually feel relieved that he is being well taken care of by someone else for a change.

Thank you for the kind wishes. <3

And I am glad your lifemate is being taken care of, and also that, perhaps you can find some time for yourself to breathe.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 10:59 pm

Thank you, Tymber! I hope so too.

After a series of tests, today's verdict is that Trollhubby will lose part of his foot. How much, we don't know yet, but only part of his foot.

Surgery could be as early as Monday. After that will be inpatient rehab.

This brings up some serious questions:

What should I call him?

Suggestions so far include Hopalong Cassidy, Kunta Kinte, and Cletus, the Slack-Jawed Yokel.

What should be done with the amputated material?

Halloween decoration
Practical joke
Use in a magic potion
Make into jewelry or dice and sell on Etsy
Donate to CSI school
Clone a Zombie Husband

While he's under the knife, what additional work should I request?

Facelift
Hair transplant
Shemar Moore abs
Vulcan ears
Klingon forehead

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 2:58 pm

All good wishes for a successful surgery and fast recovery for Trollhubby. *sending healing thoughts*

You are a master of gallows humor, Trollbabe!

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 3:27 pm

If I may, you can mash together my characters Snubnose and Wartfoot...

If you go with the vulcan ears AND klingon forehead, it is a requirement to post pics!

On a more serious note, one of the guys af work has part of his foot amputated, and he was mentioning that the socks at the army store are excellent to keep is prosthetic dry but keep his foot regulating temp well all year. I can get the brand for you if interested.

Well wishes go toward you two. At least you know who's winning between the two of you in the next butt kicking contest...

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next