Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!

Go down 
+10
Stormcatcher
wolfmoonsky
TrollHammer
Tymber
Nibblet
Trollbabe
Yeee
Sorandril [BANNED]
Embala
Kindredsoul
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 5:24 am

I wish for you to achieve a good work-life-balance which works well for the two of you and allows for the lowest stress level possible.

Also wishing fun with the electric scooter! Does he like it?

- Lloyd Alexander
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 7:44 am

I wish for you to have now more time for yourself
Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 Teamer21

and for Trollhubby I wish veeeeeery much fun with the electric scooter, too. It is good to be able to leave the house and to get some fresh air and sun rays. sunny Smile

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Back in the ICU   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 12:14 pm

Trollhubby has eight or ten doctors now, but this is a new development.

Soon after we went to bed last night, with no warning, he had a violent seizure. This has never happened before.

He was terrified and shaking out of control. He looked as though a giant was tossing him around and off the bed.

I called 911. He had a second seizure before the EMTV arrived.

The yelling and shaking continued until he was in the ER and put under sedation.

Now he is in the ICU on a ventilator.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 12:25 pm

Get well soon, Trollhubby! *sending healing wishes and all good thoughts*
... and a supporting Hug for you, Trollbabe. Stay strong. I wish you to be together at Christmas.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 1:17 pm

Thank you Embala

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:28 am

Good grief, poor guy. Seems he just gets ahead then two steps back. Many thoughts for Trollhubby to get well soon.

Right now, I'm crossing my fingers with my parents. Both had Covid end of October. Dad was vaccinated, Mom die hard no vaxxer. Both recovered, but neither are in perfect health. He is 84 and has been using oxygen since he got ill, she's 75 and is showing signs of slowing down. My son and I both had our booster.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 10:42 pm

G0lden, best wishes for your parents's health. My Christmas wish is for my neighbor's daughter to get well and live long enough to raise her sons.

Trollhubby is still comatose in the ICU, but they removed the breathing tube Monday and moved him to a less critical section. He's unable to open his eyes or talk clearly.

He is on oxygen, with IVs, a catheter, pressure cuffs on his legs, and wrist restraints to prevent him from rolling out of bed.  No food, water, ice packs, oral medication or mouth swabs for now.  Still waiting for test results.

Occasionally he's aware of what's going on, but he gets confused and agitated. Until he is cleared to take oral meds, they have no way to give him one drug that controls his anxiety, or another that's an anti-depressant.

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 4:25 pm

Trollhubby is waking up very slowly after five days in a coma. He has a feeding tube now, so he can get back on his meds.

The nurse got him to open his eyes for a short time. She pointed to me and asked hi who I was.

He responded, "My wife who doesn't listen to me."

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 1:41 pm

I’m sorry you’ve been going through so much, Trollbabe. I hope your hubby is going to be okay. He’s so lucky to have you by his side.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 4:46 pm

Spending the day with Trollhubby at the hospital. Christmas with friends tomorrow. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 1:35 pm

Trollhubby continues to have various health problems, and has spent most of May in the hospital. Most of it seems to be caused by his kidneys. COVID19 restrictions are eased, and they are allowing me to stay in his room overnight.

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 1:39 pm

At last you can be with your hubby. All good wishes for his health and his kidneys.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 8:58 am

Thank you, Yeee!

I am visiting the Kidney Foundation website for information on how I can help him get better.

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 11:52 pm

Trollbabe wrote:
Trollhubby  continues to  have  various  health  problems, and has spent  most  of  May in the hospital.  Most of  it seems  to  be  caused  by  his kidneys.  COVID19  restrictions  are eased, and  they  are  allowing  me to  stay  in  his room  overnight.

I don't come here much anymore to the forums; but I occassionally come here, and want to see that you and your husband are hopefully doing well.

I am sorry that this month has been so difficult for you both. Please know I have you in my thoughts.

Sending you both love from the heart, and healing from the soul. <3

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptySat May 21, 2022 10:40 am

Thank you, Tymber!

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 5:53 pm

*sending all good wishes and healing thoughts*
I hope you husband will be better soon an able to return home again. I'm glad you can at least spend time together, Trollbabe.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 5:22 pm

Trollhubby came home, but there are some big changes.

He now has oxygen tanks delivered and will be in outpatient dialysis three days a week.

I spent most of the day on the phone, rescheduling all of his other doctors around his dialysis days and arranging for rides from the insurance company.

Too soon to see how this is going to play out.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2022 4:28 pm

All good wishes for your husband  and lots of energy for you, Trollbabe.
I wish you both quality time together.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 7:38 pm

Had to take Trollhubby to the ER this weekend because his dialysis port was bleeding a little.

He wanted me to just bandage it, but I was just concerned about infection. The ER changed the dressing and released him.

The device is a tube inserted into an incision in the right side of his chest. I don't know why they call it a "port", when it's on the right side. Laughing

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 1:00 am

Trollbabe wrote:
Had to take Trollhubby to the ER this weekend because his dialysis port was bleeding a little.
He wanted me to just bandage it, but I was just concerned about infection.  The ER changed the dressing and released him.
The device is a tube inserted into an incision in the right side of his chest.  I don't know why they call it a "port", when it's on the right side. Laughing  

Always best to err on the side of caution.

Glad it wasn't serious and could go back home.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 2:57 pm

Thank you, Tymber!

Dialysis sent him to the ER because of another bleeding incident. None of this is major bleeding . Results from being on blood thinner meds. Will stop happening when the Borg implant heals.

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 12:05 pm

Hello, Tribemates, and thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Trollhubby continues with dialysis and has begun physical therapy. June was crammed with medical appointments, as many as six a week. I might have mentioned that he has more doctors than Doctor Who has incarnations.

The current routine will be dialysis one day, physical therapy the next, for as long as necessary. A nurse practitioner told us his kidneys are still functioning because he still has normal urinary functions.

Is Trollhubby out of the woods yet, as we say in the USA? Some people never leave the woods. They remain in the deep, dark woods, hunting and howling and surviving as long as they can.

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 11:53 pm

This week started unlucky for both of us. Sunday evening, I was injured at work but not seriously. I agreed to see a doctor the next morning and file an accident report.

Monday morning Trollhubby arranged a ride for us to see a doctor. While getting ready to leave, he slipped and fell, breaking his shoulder.

I called 911, and the ambulance showed up just ahead of the driver I hadn't cancelled fast enough. I apologized to the driver and sent him on his way, then boarded the ambulance with Trollhubby. The EMT processed us both as ER patients, and we rode to the hospital in style.

I didn't recognize this ambulance. I usually take pictures of them, as well as a selfie in the ride-along seat.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 8:47 pm

Oh dear ... that's double bad luck! O_O
Be well soon, Trollbabe - you need your health and strength. Hug And best wishes for a fast recovery for Trollhubby.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!   Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Well Soon, Mr. Trollbabe!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5