Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out

Go down 
+7
Embala
Miss Gillespie
IceTooth
Leanan
Yeee
Josine
Davrille
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Davrille

Davrille

Virgo Horse

Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Empty
PostSubject: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 2:25 am

And Trollbabe should definitely give it a look! Wink
Back to top Go down
Josine

Josine

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 1:10 pm

tfw you realize that Goldruff is already older than Cutter when we first met him

Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out ZL1JzY2
Previously known as Zinegirl
Back to top Go down
http://zinegirl.deviantart.com/art/ElfQuest-Family-Tree-SPOILERS
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 6:21 pm

... but he is still a teenager, lol! Rants to Jink like a kid to not follow and guard him . Heh heh, i like that grown kid, so very refreshing different from Cutter. Laughing
Again there are obviously some Wendy drawn pages , which are my favourite , because of the art and the context Razz Laughing .

Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Courts12Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Rayhan26Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Rayhan27Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 1:40 pm

I find myself liking who Trinket has grown up into.

Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Ba_rec10
Read 'Beyond Mere Flight' - click here!
Skywise Wink thanks to Embala for the banner! Kahvi )
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 6:34 pm

Well that wasn't too terrible. I've been pretty disinterested with EQ after FinalQuest but I've kept up with the new issues. Although this last comic again makes me wonder if Wendy has spent much time in nature because she sure does like to portray animals attacking randomly!   Rolling Eyes  What a Face  Shocked  What a Face  Laughing

A scorpion crawls on Ember's foot out of nowhere...really? I used to catch wild scorpions and bred store bought ones...trust me, they don't just randomly crawl on people. They are the most skittish little buggers ever. And that spider that "attacked" during Cutter's birth...I half expected her to draw a Snidely Whiplash mustache on it just so we knew how evil it was. And yeah...spiders don't randomly attack people either...I always thought that was pretty ridiculous. Rolling Eyes

Spoiler:

Sunstream's daughter is born at sea...and of course, a huge nastybad monster is there to try and gobble her up! Madcoil

Spoiler:

EQ is pretty much dead to me so reading these new comics is mainly a distraction and I keep my expectations very low. But I am a little intrigued by the cliff hanger...even if I think all the events leading up to it are not stellar examples of quality storytelling.  scratch study scratch
Back to top Go down
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:19 am

@IceTooth: at least Wendy managed to draw a bear, that actually resembles a bear. Event tough it is way too large compared to the wolf.

Stargazer's Hunt is only supposed to be six issues, right? We're more than half-way through and we get this post-apocalyptic human planet mystery? Does that mean there'll be more stories or will this storyline be wrapped up in a couple of pages? Unlike most who only want to see elf-centered stories, I like this (but I'm also into Sci-Fi and that stuff). For me, this was easily the best new EQ issue in years

The Jink/Chad pairing is worse then meh, super uninteresting.

Since we have a new little palace at Sorrow's End, I guess Future Quest is still canon?

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:59 am

I wonder if we know this post Is this really aapocalyptic planet better than we guess?

Is this really an unknwn planet?
Or has Skywise crossed the time barriers? Can this be a (alternative) future of Abode?
A future that caused the complete exodus of the elves ... what changed the timeline again?

At the moment I have fun with musings ...
Have we seen Trelfs? Or - Tr(h)umans? Or just Trolls who developed different in a different thread of colors?
*fancies Trinket as Queen of her own kingdom Trinket ... of Trolls with a drop of Elf blood*

Still have to take a closer Look on the art ... but I love Darkdell with his fish!

Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Banner15
Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 5:41 pm

Phew. I just read issue #4...

And it's not favorable. The entire story with Jink is utterly uninteresting.
The death of Goldruff's wolf? Pointless. Literally no emotion behind it, unlike the many other times Wendy has killed a wolf and had me heartbroken (especially Cutter's). This death against a bear seemed pointless. We knew nothing of the wolf. Was it just to show Jink what death is like? If so, cool. But again, zero impact, zero caring from Goldruff. There's no indication this wolf has been bound to him that it was old - but said it was his wolf's final battle. So either it was old (which seems weird, because Cutter's wolf lived a pretty long time), or Goldruff doesn't give an eff about his wolf bond. Either way, bad story telling, or a bad character.

And then they just hook up? Like that? No build up? Just - let's romp.

Skywise on some post apocalyptic world... with trolls (?) that look like humans...? Ok. And judging by the preview - Skywise seems to take on the human form too - or, he's just drawn very poorly.

Speaking of drawings - most of this art just... isn't hitting with me. It's not bad. It's just not what I expect from ElfQuest.

Also, this comic does a HORRIBLE job of filling the reader in and just ASSUMES everyone knows everything. If this was a new reader - they'd be lost as Hell. There's no context about the Wave Dancers, or even the Sun Village... or why the Sun Village is destroyed. It makes WAY too many assumptions and no clarifications, no fills ins (if not by the characters, then narration boxes).

Just my thoughts.

Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Ba_tym10
Signature image by Embala. <3
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 6:07 pm

"Either way, bad story telling, or a bad character."
Wolf falls dead to the ground- Goldruff shrugs with his shoulder. "Hunh? So what, I buy myself `nother one,"
Goldruff with a bad character, as an opposite to Cutter -yeah I would have very much fun with that, More of Bhaddie Chad. Gonna luv him. Twisted Evil Like

"And then they just hook up? Like that? No build up? Just - let's romp."
Of course, another sign for him being the rotten to the core-"Bhaddie":
Wolf falls dead to the ground- Goldruff shrugs with his shoulder , he grabs Jinks hair and drags her into his cave to fuck her. LOOOOL lol! Man I love this asshole.
(Well, in my future story, Yeee will have her fun with him , when she doesn't have to have a lot of scruples about treating him badly and poking him hard. grrrrhehehe!)

Rest of story: Naaah, boring, except Trinket , who developed to be other than a normal Troll maiden. I like "auntie" and sis Yun, But i can` t say how less Jink is of interest to me. Oh great, another hot (white-)-blonde girlie, who thinks with her pussy and pretends to be naive. Oh ok, Chad thinks with his dick, that fits.

Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Courts12Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Rayhan26Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Rayhan27Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:02 pm

Haven't had the time to read any of it yet but there also is a coll. edition Vol. 1 upcoming that holds issues 1 - 4 unless I am mistaken.

https://www.tfaw.com/3004006-elfquest-stargazer-s-hunt-volume-1-tpb.html
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 8:20 pm

Thanks for the heads up, jaRf! Smile

Yeee wrote:
Oh great, another hot (white-)-blonde girlie, who thinks with her pussy and pretends to be naive.
*suddenly thinks of Barbarella*
... and know what? Barbarella is changing her outfit about as often as Jink!

Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Banner15
Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:20 am

Oh my, I didn`t know Barbarella, but she is so Jink (from 1. sight). Would I run around that way, I would get one cold after another (not funny in covid times). But however, there are also man running around half naked like He-man and he won`t get a cold either, nor our male elves.

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:49 am

RE: Poor Man's Version Of Cutter aka Boringruff or whatever.

Yeee wrote:

Man I love this asshole.
(Well, in my future story, Yeee will have her fun with him , when she doesn't have to have a lot of scruples about treating him badly and poking him hard. grrrrhehehe!)
I can` t say how less Jink is of interest to me. Oh great, another hot (white-)-blonde girlie, who thinks with her pussy and pretends to be naive. Oh ok, Chad thinks with his dick, that fits.

Interesting, you don't seem to mind that Goldruff is shallow (sterotypical "dude who thinks with his other head"), but you seem bothered by Jink's nativity (and even said "oh, another hot blond who thinks with her pussy")?

Why do you not mind Goldruff thinking with his lower region, but seem bothered by Jink's behavior being the same exact thing?

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 7:07 am

Yes, of course, the two are really similar. Of course there is something to your question.
I just have an aversion to blonde girls who pretend to be dumb and sweet, but are actually cardsharps who make their mark at the expense of others. It's such an old affect of mine that I can't get rid of. I've had too many nasty experiences with that.
I simply don`t believe Jink to be such a lovely girl as she pretends to be. If I would be an elf, I would stay far away from her, not letting her know too much from me.
Goldruff seems to be more of the rude, open type. At least he seems more honest. But I could also imagine him as a really nasty blonde asshole who likes to put people down.
So why am I rejecting her and not him?
I picked him to "play" with him in my AU imaginations (since my daughter would love to have Chad as a father for her character.) While I have absolutely no interest in doing that with Jink.

If Chad will show more "primitive" and mean "skills" , i am fine with that and  have stuff to play with. And I don`t see him as a true heir to Cutter. Btw. I couldn`t stand Cutter either like Jink, must be that "I am blonde, so I am on the good side and because of that  I am always right"-thing.

playing with Hero Forge

Last edited by Yeee on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 1:13 pm

Yeee wrote:

Btw. I couldn`t stand Cutter either like Jink, must be that "I am blonde, so I am good and because of that  I am always right"-thing.

Zzzabutwhat?

How did you ever get through the Original Quest, Siege and Kings? Because it's pretty much 99% Cutter! If I read a book where the main character was someone I couldn't stand, I don't know if I'd continue to read it, even if the other characters were interesting.

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 2:53 pm

Oh it is not that horrible, you know, there is a certain Blackhair Rayek  from the first encounter in the desert on , which was since then a part of the story, being a fascinating and adorable villain. Wink

But yes, sure,, being totally annoyed of Cutter and  absolutely on Rayeks side makes one read the story different then a Wolfrider fan does.

had to edit my last entry above. (...am on the good side... is clearer what I mean)

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:26 pm

@Tymber: I'm pretty sure, that the panel with Chad looking weirdly at his wolf's death was meant as "Chad knows it was his wolf's time to die, Chad accepts it as the way and even though it hurts, he is able to move on", it just didn't come across that well. There were a couple of mentions before, that Chad lets his wolf do what it wants to do (because it is so old and will die soon?).

Chad and Jink both are very shallow and bland characters. Their main character traits are being into sex and being of famous heritage.

Honestly, I don't think whoever comes up with these new stories expects to attract any new readers.
Pity that these stories aren't exactly interesting to old readers either...

Hmm, the daughter of Suntop mentions Cutter's spirit visiting her sometimes, doesn't she? But Cutter didn't bother to visit Skywise? Some best friend he is

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:08 pm

Miss Gillespie wrote:

@Tymber: I'm pretty sure, that the panel with Chad looking weirdly at his wolf's death was meant as "Chad knows it was his wolf's time to die, Chad accepts it as the way and even though it hurts, he is able to move on", it just didn't come across that well. There were a couple of mentions before, that Chad lets his wolf do what it wants to do (because it is so old and will die soon?).

I remember something about letting his wolf do whatever, I assumed the whole free spirit thing. I don't recall (it could be there, I am old and may have forgotten) anything specific to the wolf's age.

And to me that panel, where he watches, felt more like, "I am here just to witness this." Felt no different to me, than when those folks who have to watch someone be executed from the other side of the glass. They serve to just witness the death. There could at the very least been a hint of emotion in Gold's face. But nothing. Especially, if you are right, and the wolf is old. So it's either bad story telling, ba art, or a piece of $#!+ character.

Or all three.

My vote is for all three at this point.

Miss Gillespie wrote:

Honestly, I don't think whoever comes up with these new stories expects to attract any new readers.
Pity that these stories aren't exactly interesting to old readers either...

Which is a horrible approach. ElfQuest originally came out in 1978.
Many of it's original readers may have either moved on (no longer collect comics, or maybe no longer collect ElfQuest), passed away, or otherwise just no longer pick up comics. So in a drying market, where your target audience is already relatively small (in comparison to Marvel, DC or Image) - you (not YOU specifically but Wendy, Richard and Sonny) need to be writing a story that both appeals to their original audience as well as try to make it approachable to new readers.
There's entire gaps after Original Quest, Siege and Kings, that I didn't read. Or read some of.
And I think that's part of my dislike towards this (and the last few runs) - is it assumes that the reader has read everything already.
Granted it's all free on their site to read - but man, imagine how much a footnote where they go to Sorrow's End and see it destroyed - where it says, "It's true! Happened in ____ #16! You can read it on ElfQuest.com for free!" would go...)

Poor execution all around or missed opportunities. However, one wants to look at it.

Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 7:06 pm

Hey...finally some more discussion on this thread!  Very Happy

Yeah the Jinkie and Goldie Do The Roly-Poly was pretty lame but Wendy seems to want to Jink to be a sexually adventurous wild child. If Futurequest is still considered cannon then we all remember her pulling Kullyn into a tree to boink him after about 15 seconds, and doing the same to that cardshark guy in a back alley. I was expecting more of the same shite and they certainly didn't disappoint. Same goes for the nip-slips in earlier issues.  Laughing

I mean there's nothing wrong with that as long as there is some character development and a well written story. We get it...Jink likes sex but it would be nice to see some further development to her character. But I doubt we'll ever get any.

Agreed that whole scene with Goldboy's wolf was pointless. As was his reaction "well shit he's dead...wanna fuck?". We already have shallow and promiscuous new characters like Freetouch (ugh)...did we really need more of them?

I will continue to keep my expectations very low because I think all the best EQ stories have already been told. And hopefully they won't continue to crap all over the quality content of the past. But based on that twin spirit BS who knows...they seem to be trying to tease us about Cutter's spirit and at this point I just don't give a damn anymore.  Suspect

I prefer to remember his character before the trainwreck known as FinalQuest. Sleep Sleep Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 7:55 pm

Tymber wrote: "There could at the very least been a hint of emotion in Gold's face. But nothing. Especially, if you are right, and the wolf is old. So it's either bad story telling, ba art, or a piece of $#!+ character."
Tymber, you have to look carefully. On the last panel of this scene, Wendy did a very detailed drawing (this side is drawn by her, you can see it clearly). Chad has tears in his eyes but doesn't seem to want to let them out.
I think this is the most beautiful scene in the whole comic.
Still, I found your entry very funny: Chad thinks: Wolf dead, no matter, come on let's fuck, Jink. Laughing
and yes, my! Hey Chad, your beloved cur just died, how about grief? Or at last a small memorial ceremony? I would have expected a situation within Chads cave where he sits, head down, thinking and talking of their best times and Jink sitting next to him, listening to his words...etc But no, instead its rolling in the furs. This is indeed shitty storytelling or Chad having a piece of shit character.

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:21 pm

I was just reminded of HY #1: "You must go after Lashpaw?" - "If only to meet and part well."

Now that is true wolf-bonding...

Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:29 pm

Old wolf, Chad is also around 40 ("The seasons have turned five eights" quote Leetah), I think, might not even be his first wolf friend
Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Screen14
again:
Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Screen15
Cutter Chad knows his wolf will die
Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Screen16

Last but not least, he looks stoic, but he has water in his eyes
Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Screen17

We can't have a memorial for the wolf, we must know what the other tribes think of Cutter and we must see that everyone thinks Jinx's hot.

Honestly, Freetouch, Jinx and the daughter of Suntop have a similar character design look wise and are basically the same character ("psychologically") as well. The only thing that separates them are their colours and their powers (just like in any superhero comic, well, Wendy, wasn't that something you despise?).

A female character, who enjoys sex and is very open about it, might've been very revolutionary in the 60'ies and 70'ies, but today not so much.

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 8:22 am

For a son of Leetah, Chad's pretty pale. Doesn't go out into the sun, huh?

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 1:41 pm

IceTooth wrote:

I will continue to keep my expectations very low because I think all the best EQ stories have already been told. And hopefully they won't continue to crap all over the quality content of the past. But based on that twin spirit BS who knows...they seem to be trying to tease us about Cutter's spirit and at this point I just don't give a damn anymore.  Suspect
I prefer to remember his character before the trainwreck known as FinalQuest. Sleep Sleep Rolling Eyes

1000% agree.

Yeee wrote:

Tymber, you have to look carefully. On the last panel of this scene, Wendy did a very detailed drawing (this side is drawn by her, you can see it clearly). Chad has tears in his eyes but doesn't seem to want to let them out.
I think this is the most beautiful scene in the whole comic.

Well, I don't think Wendy's doing the art. The art credits Sonny. Wendy only did the cover.

And in the comic, I wouldn't say those tears are clear. Could be what Miss Gillespie said...

Miss Gillespie wrote:

Last but not least, he looks stoic, but he has water in his eyes
Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Screen17

That he is trying to look stoic. But where is the shock? The horror? Of seeing your wolf friend rendered apart by a bear?

Which, OK - if we go that way - and it is an old wolf as noted - how does he not mourn his old friend?

Perhaps I am seeking too much of myself - but my husky is 15 years old - and he's showing his age these days. If there was a bear, or whatever that threatened him - I would step between them. But hey - maybe that is not "The Way" which BoringLocks seems to be obsessed with. And then - he scolds "Jinky" about the Way - that they won't take her pod - they will walk. Sees his wolf die, then says, "We can take your pod." I had thought - for the briefest of moments when I read this originally - that we were going to see some character depth. Like he was maybe done with letting nature take its course - but no. It was just so they could get to his den and $%^& faster. Wonderful.

Miss Gillespie wrote:

We can't have a memorial for the wolf, we must know what the other tribes think of Cutter and we must see that everyone thinks Jinx's hot.

I just hear Metallica's "Sad But True" chorus...

Miss Gillespie wrote:

A female character, who enjoys sex and is very open about it, might've been very revolutionary in the 60'ies and 70'ies, but today not so much.

And a woman who enjoys sex is fine! But give her something else. Kahvi, for example, was a woman who enjoyed sex. She enjoyed it because it kept her tribe numbers up. We see why she has no emotional attachments. Because she can't. Because tomorrow the man she slept with tonight might die. That gave Kahvi so much depth. And that's the difference between Kahvi and Jinx.

Miss Gillespie wrote:
For a son of Leetah, Chad's pretty pale. Doesn't go out into the sun, huh?

Ugh! I hadn't even THOUGHT of that. I was so irked by the fact that he was a Cutter clone in appearance... It's true. If you look at Suntop and Ember, both have darker skin - which is normal. Typically that is a trait that passes through genetically. So this wouldn't even have anything to do with him not going out in the sun.

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 5:06 pm

as explanation I suggest: Leetah also has a pale-skin gene next to a dark-skin gene to pass on. If she didn't, each of her children would be at least light brown. The inheritance of skin colors can lead to interesting mixtures. For example, a light-skinned couple had a dark-skinned child (without the woman cheating), so there were dark-skinned genes in at least one of the parents that showed up in the child. Parents who have parents with one light-skinned and one dark-skinned partner get a colorful mix of children. Mostly there is the typical distribution that we know from genetics, i.e. 1: 2: 1 (1x dark-skinned, 2x light brown skin (mix), 1x light-skinned.
Leetah has 2 deep brown-skinned parents but somewhere in the ancestral line (and not too far away) they were quite fair-skinned.
Well, and as a bad-tempered traditionalist, Chad naturally attaches himself to "the way" which dictates that a true Wolfrider should only be awake at night and not during the day, Which doesn't exactly help to get a nice brown complexion either.

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out   Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out Empty

Back to top Go down

Stargazer's Hunt #4 is out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next