Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 3:47 pm

Lovemates & Magic of ElfQuest ... 1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 There_10 The child is the link!
Don't miss to take a look at rendeer Kat's Pixel Advent santa - more goodies!

Hmmm... Ember I see a certain Redhead and her recognized mate - does this mean something special? ^^

Why is SKot upside down? scratch Because his sphere was lying there this way? Or - more likely because Skot is the type for this Wink ... he likes fun and a littke prank! ^^ Ember needed a second window for her adult self and together with her lifemate. Nice compliment for the couple, Wolfie!
I understand what you makes think of Ekuar ... at one point he looked as lost and dying as this aged human in Winnowill's rear room. I wanted to find something special for him - and he wanted the candle.
Kimo was such a tempting "example of magic" and the chance to add another wolf to my "magic collection". Very Happy
The missing two are Redcrest from Wavedancers and Wavelet from the Forevergreen - nothing in common besides being treeshapers. On the other hand ... I imagine her to be a redhead ... and you can imagine a certain family ressemblance. As far as I remember Wavelet was thoughtful in this situation.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 9:19 pm

Redcrest and Wavelet! How could've forgotten their names?? Surprised
So it was not Ekuar, but a human..

Shuna and Ikopek (Bee)! Very nice baubles of them. I like that they are sitting in an chest!

Cutter! Cutter Growl This one is so painful to look at.. so sad.

Windkin! The star shaped bauble fits him!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 1:16 am

Shuna and Ikopek, very nice. Cutter being so sad. Windkin as a star, fits perfectly.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:38 am

Aww... Shuna and Ikopek. I don't think we appreciate enough what a nice guy he was.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:14 pm

hmmmm..

I like this one:

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 25_1xm11

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 8:22 pm

Kahvi and Tyldak! Kahvi Tyldak I like these baubles, because they look so happy!

Vulture! I really like this background!

nice, but sad bauble of willowgreen! I really like the details in the background.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:15 am

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 Lis_fl11

I've wanted a "special" environment for the human lovemates, Wolfie ... it became this well filled chest. Reminds me of a trunk ... a bonus for the wandering peacemakers. There's a reason why Ikopek got the heart ornament, Redhead. I love you Cutter's nightmare ... and carefree Windkin in a star. The background makes it special for me, G0lden ... it almost shows speed. ^^

Kahvi and Tyldak had fun in the real EQ Lovemates Calendar - nice to know that this mood still shows in the Advent baubles. The background repeats the colorful red and yellow accents of the vulture, Wolfie ... couldn't have found something better. ^^ Of course this animal is not "bad" ... but ask Nightfall. And then there is Willowgreen's time to shine ...

Redlance healing an old Christmas tree ... I remamber how I've put this scene together to illustrate his magic and gentle character. A calm and almost tender scene ... thanks for giving it a moment in the spotlight, PC.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:23 am

Tyldak and another. I sure hope that is Mender I see.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 5:33 am

"The love of her life." Honestly, this is one of the couples that I base my theory that elves become lifemates when/if it just... feels right for everyone involved. They were together for so long, you could argue that they were lifemates, but it seemed like she never wanted to use that term, and he was okay with that.
And I love how to her he was beautiful, just as he was.

Kahvi Tyldak

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:02 pm

Tyldak and Kahvi for the "Lovemetes" Advent calendar ... The vulture waiting for Redlance's death in the 12 Nights ... and a blonde in green duds - a healer indeed, G0lden, but not Mender. Yesterday's window is for Willowgreen. Now that you've guessed for Mender I realize that Willowgreen's coloring was much too tanned in this story!

I love your view on lovemating, lifemating and on this special couple, Redhead! I wholeheartily agree. Btw: in the thread is another BIG bauble with Kahvi and Tyldak coincidental posted simultaniously with their calendar pic.

The New Year greatings of 2011 - going with the "Magic of Elfquest" calendar:

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 2011_h10

At my corner of Germany we wish "Guten Rutsch!" at New Year's Eve - a "Good slide!" in the new year. Take the early greetings this way! Very Happy Guten Rutsch!

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:32 pm

The cute firestarter elf from the hidden years comic 2 ! I liked this guy, and he also lights the pine cone, how cute. Firestarting is a cool... er hot magic. One of my favourite elf-magic-abilities.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 4:23 am

Yeee wrote:
The cute firestarter elf from the hidden years comic 2 ! I liked this guy, and he also lights the pine cone, how cute. Firestarting is a cool... er hot magic. One of my favourite elf-magic-abilities.

I think that's Zarhan. So, from BOTC no HY. I don't recall there being any firestarters in HY2, except from Savah lighting the lanterns.

---

And I see a royal family! Picknose Trinket (Oddbit is too busy trying on some new jewelry.)

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:19 am

Beautiful big bauble of Kahvi and Tyldak!! Kahvi Tyldak I love this color blue and the details it gives.

Aww a troll familie! Picknose, Oddbit and Trinket! Picknose Trinket Cutter n Picknose I love that their background and baubles are of a darker color, which fits with the trolls!

Tree human children? It gives an eery feeling Nice baubles!

That does look like Zarhan! Very nice star shaped bauble! I love the soft colors. It really fits with the image!

This are the last baubles of 2020! I wish everyone a Healthy and happy New Year and I hope this one will be MUCH better then this one!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:15 pm

I'm a bit surprised that you have a hot spot for Zarhan Fastfire, Yeee. On the other hand - "explosive" temper is your thing. XD You got the picture language well Smile Fastfire needed flames. ^^
Just for the records - his story is "Colors", issue #1 of Blood of Ten Chiefs.

... just as you've pointed out, Redhead. I like your hint that Savah's light magic is a possible variation of fire magic.
You are so right about the royal family ... and Oddbit's obsession, Red! rofl

Tyldak and Kahvi were just made for this glass bauble. Just the right "Let it Snow!" feeling!
A dark cave for the Trolls, sitting together and waiting for the new year. And it's an old Troll tradition that the Queen gets a new jewel to adorn herself. ^^
More likely a human family if you speak of the 12 Nights, Wolfie - Aro, Thaya and their boy. I love you I hope they found a waterhole and a better future. I want it.
Zarhan is one of the Elves who dislikes to be banned into a usual bauble. He longs for something special.
Happy New Year, Wolfie! May it start well and become better and better! Like

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:23 pm

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 Happyn10

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 2020_h11

Happy New Year, friends and tribemates and everyone!

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:42 pm

Happy New Year to you all, Elfquesties! woohoo

Fuck Yer , Covid! We all got vaccinated in 2021, so yer can`t get us!
(we urgently need a "F+++ you" and a "puke" emoji)

"I'm a bit surprised that you have a hot spot for Zarhan Fastfire, Yeee. On the other hand - "explosive" temper is your thing."
Yes, i am full of surprises, eh, Em? Yes, "explosive" temper is definitely my thing, heh heh.

btw got the idea for a new character or an old one revived and changed. based on the word "Zarhan", if "han" is the elfin word for fire.(hope so)

Where is the picture of the dressing up Leetah and Cutter from?

Last edited by Yeee on Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 9:57 pm

Happy new year everyone. May it be better than 2020!

And what is Cutter doing in that image? Cutting hair? Cutting wrapstuff?
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 10:57 pm

Happy New Year to everyone!! Still have a bunch of time til midnight here, but I know alot are there already.

Sorry I couldn't keep up with the Barbie Advent... I will try to at least get it finished by Valentines, lol. 

I didn't forget these, the finished drawings from Rainthorwen Smile These are my mom and hubby's mom Smile
1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 20201211
1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 20201210

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 12:55 am

Picknose, Oddbit, and Trinket. Plus a bunch of humans and Wavedancers.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 11:12 am

I sure wasn't expecting a family of cloudfish! But I suppose that's fitting; "cloudhead" turned into a cloudfish!

sunstream brill :korafay:

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 11:24 am

Very nice drawings, Tynami!!

Sunstream, Brill and Korafay! sunstream brill :korafay: Awww, I love these images. TGhey are so cute!

Young Shuna with her birth parents! Their bauble skinda look transparent. I like the brown colors. I always felt bad for Shuna, but also her mom. Her fate is cruel.

Jink! Sending Sending Sending Sending four baubles in her background! Her backgorund looks really nice!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 1:13 pm

Happy New Year, Yeee! woohoo
The "little star cousins" panel is from OQ #10 - after Cutter's reunion with his family. Must be the Donning coloring (oder Bastei Lübbe, falls dir das mehr sagt) - so much better than this cold greyblue Archives edition!
Now I'm curious who this "Han" will be! bom
btw: so don't need a *puke" emoji! XD

Happy New Year, jaRf! May your wish come true for all of us. Like
Definitely cutting wrapstuff ... I bet Petalwing was busybusy while Cutter and Leetah had a short rest! ^^

Happy New Year, Kat! *hugs and kisses* Don't worry about Barbie Advent - it's supposed to be fun, not stress! But it would be a pleasure to see more til valentines day!
Rainthorwen's Christmas gifts for her Grandmas are great! Like I love the green shiny dragon queen on her hoard. Striking contrast against the dark limestone cave. What a lovely scene with the feeding colibri at he lakeside. The jumping frog is such a funny detail!

Well identified windows, G0lden! sunny Happy New Year, G0lden. May it bring luck and health and love and wealth for you.

Heheheheee Laughing Cloudfish and family made my day, Redhead! Have a Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Wolfie! Hungry Wolf Many good times for you, young friend.
Korafay playing pufferfish was so funny - I was waiting for an opportunity to use this scene! Laughing
*hugs* Even the most peaceful scene cannot hide the cruel truth about Shuna's youth. But she found love and growth in the end.
Jink's jinking! bounce Here and there and everywhere! ^^

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 8:04 am

Dart and Mender! Love 'em.
And another tie-in to my previous mention about lifemating; notice how it wasn't "Will you be my lifemate?" but "We are lifemates"? A confirmation of something, which had already happened.

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 8:25 am

Aaaaw, poor Crescent, in the moment before she dies. Though a am no Wolfrider fan, this scene was touching, she was soooo cute , I had so much sympathy for that diving girl , and was eager to see more of her. So sad!

The kitling with the santa hat is funny! santa Like

"Now I'm curious who this "Han" will be! "
Another try on Hero Forge, but Han or moreso Ray-Han is not totally finished yet. The name should mean "Of the fire" , I hope it fits with the elf language. If fire means "Zar," it's "Ray-Zar", but it sounds like "razor", a little too martial. Well that fits to Go-Backs. Han is Go-Back.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 10:57 am

Dart and Mender! I like the images you used.

Crecent! The horror... her fate is just horible. I remember having chills run down my spine when I saw Strongbow's reaction..

A cub with a santa hat on!! santa I do recognize the image, but I can't remember where they are from.. very cute bauble!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 12 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next