Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 11:29 am

Happy New Year Everyone! carnival

Bout time.... Laughing

So many pretties! Love the topsy turvey ones Embala, its a fun touch to see the characters hanging out upside down. Also really loving the Tree Stump and Clear Brook baubles, they have such a nice look to them that helps them mingle in the hazy dust.

Seeing the two different Embers, one with Mender and the other with Teir, I always forget how much she's changed as she went from focusing on one relationship to the other. Both really nicely set and capturing that attitude of both.

The 12 nights though, OH the 12 NIGHTS! Embala my Heart!
5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 N10_cr11
I wants to keep it, so devastatingly beautiful! Its like the other half of my bauble! One second to the next. (Imagines them being in the same bauble, split)

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 11:42 am

Lovemates & Magic of ElfQuest ... 5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 There_10 The child is the link!
Don't miss to take a look at rendeer Kat's Pixel Advent santa - more goodies!

A confirmation - not a question. I don't like the Dart/Mender pairing - but I definitely like your way of thinking, Redhead!

Hopefully she WAS killed at this moment, Yeee, and not on the pillar of sacrifice. *shudders* Crescent was loved by many ... and she was Strongbow's cub. Wish she'd be alive!
The kid is Trof, the young Go-Back with the levitation magic! His expression ... he was just made for this Santa hat bauble!
Ray-Han *hehehe* ... of course he'd be some Rayek type. XD How about Zarray? Makes it not soooo obvious! ^^

scratch In backview I'm not sure if I've used these images already in the Final Quest Finals. But they have swaped their bauble homes - green for Dart and red for Mender. Anyone can make his/her own sense of it ...
This was one of the intensity of EQ in the older days - seeing the effects of love and life, of birth and death mirrored in the reactions of other characters. Before elfin death was "just shedding a feather" ... Rolling Eyes One day I'll ban this quote in a bauble of the 12 Nights! Evil or Very Mad
Do you remember young Trof, Wolfie, the fawn who was forced to go on an "egg hunt" with Kahvi? Wink

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 7:14 pm

"Hopefully she WAS killed at this moment, Yeee, and not on the pillar of sacrifice. *shudders* "
Oh my, yes hopefully.

"Ray-Han *hehehe* ... of course he'd be some Rayek type. XD How about Zarray? Makes it not soooo obvious! ^^"
Interesting, yes the name sounds male, look in the Elfquest dolling thread for Rayhan. I do not like Zarray so much, sorry. Nevertheless, the name sounds very interesting.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:18 am

Dart and Mender, Then Ahdri and Two-Edge. a unique pairing. Plud two others I don't recognize, sorry,.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:12 am

Yay! Ahdri and Two-Edge. Such a cute pairing.

Ahdri Two-Edge

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:39 am

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 2020_l15

Happy New Year, Evie! May it bring love and health and luck for you.
"topsy turvey" ... took a moment to get the meaning. Wink Making a bauble show upside down can be a nice variation - fitting the story snippet, the character's attitude or my mood. This time it was my mood - since WP reclaimed the Ember/Teir relationship it's turned upside down for me!
Treestump and Clearbrook are from the EQ Lovemates calendar - a very soft and tender motive.
I've made three very different versions of Crescent's fatal moment - now I know why it had to be the heart bauble for the calendar!
5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 N10_cr11
If you love it so much - Take it, Evie!
5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 2020_e12 5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 2020_e11
You've inspired me to make one more - a true mirror image and split second.

No worries, Yeee - I like to play ... spinning a yarn the other direction. No serious interference with your character design. But who knows - it can spark another idea. ^^

Well known EQ pairings, G0lden sunny - two ... unexpected pairings! I've loved to choose and design Two-Edge's and Ahdri's scene. The other two are fairly unknown - Trof, a Go-Back boy with levitation skills and Snakeskin's deceased mother Skimmer, a healer.
For the Magic of EQ calendar it was part of the fun to find and present these hidden possibilities.

I so want to make up a recognition scene between Ahdri and Two-Edge, Redhead! ^^

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 1:21 pm

Embala wrote:
I so want to make up a recognition scene between Ahdri and Two-Edge, Redhead! ^^

I just want them to adopt a gaggle of human orphans. At least one who'd be trained by "daddy", and become a master smith to the humans.

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 1:56 pm

Ahdri and Two-Edge! Ahdri Two-Edge I love their baubles with these images. They look so lovely. I love these two together!

Monster bauble! Veyr nice bauble that fits with this section.

Skimmer! I didn't expect her to be here. Very nice bauble. I love the seaweed in the background.

Another beautiful big bauble!!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:15 pm

Sweet Crescent. Madcoil. sweet Zhantee.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 4:35 am

Freetouch and Dre-Ahn. Yup, I'm sure they have a bit of fun whenever he comes for a visit.

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:00 am

Freetouch and Dre-Ahn! These two are a interesting combination.
Nice heart shaped baubles! I like the leaves around Freetouch's bauble!

A corpse! Of Osek? Nice bauble!

Zhantee! Zhantee Very nice clover bauble! I'm glad to see him here.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:59 pm

Two-Edge and Ahdri with a human foster child ... would make for a nice story, Redhead. Like And the boy will become a famous master smith and inventor ... or - the girl? ^^
I'm curious to learn more about Dre-Ahn ... and whether Freetouch is in love or just "playful". ^^

Two-Edge's expression is so cute in this moment ^^ and Ahdri looks so mischievous. Dre-Ahn and Freetouch turned out much more playful in the glass hearts than they werre in the original scene.
A monster bauble? For a moment I've wondered what you are talking about, Wolfie. Then I realzed that this raging boar really counts for a monster. XD He's the one who attacked Zhantee and ended up in the 12 Nights as a symbol for dangerous nature - and because of his frightening look! XD The corpse is Orolin, the Scroll Keeper - he died because his wrapstuff was damaged during the crash landing.
And I love that you've noticed the seaweed/algae detail! I've took extra effort to make the sphere fit for Skimmer, the Wavedancer healer. Zhantee wanted the clover ornament and nothing else. Then I remembered that someone ... Cutter? ... has called him "a lucky charm" once. ^^
This image of Goodtree always reminds me of an elfin IceQueen ... and her bauble home is actually a frozen soap bubble. My "very special" edition. Very Happy

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 2011-g12

Back in 2011 I've made this smaller version of the IceQueen for Startear.

*chuckles* Now I can see the resemblance with Madcoil, G0lden! This wild dangereous boar truely deserves his window in the 12 Nights. Crescent and Zhantee really were sweathearts. I love you

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:55 pm

Aaaaw cute, the broken one reaches out of his bauble for Suntops daughter, everything he does looks serious, he has endured to much in his life for sorrowless playfulness and she...just giggles. hah! Razz

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 2:08 am

Well I see Sunstream, sadly the others I can't make out.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:22 am

Yup! I definitely believe they're a couple!

:korafay: :reef:

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:42 am

Korafay and Reef!! :korafay: :reef: Such beautiful baubles of them! I love the arm of Reef reaching Korafay outside of the bauble. They look so lovely together! I really love the images you used!

Human! I love the detail in his hand. I have no idea what it is. Very nice bauble!.

Sunstream! sunstream Nice golden baubles with a very nice background!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:02 pm

@Yeee New fan service for you! Rayek Devil

This was the very first ornament for Three Kings Day ...

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 2011_k10

... inspired by Trollbabe in the 2011 calender season! king queen farao

Now I don't know whether you like the Broken One, Yeee ... or don't. scratch But I'm pretty sure you like the arrangement for the Reef/Korafey ornament. ^^

Are Korafey and Reef too small for you, G0lden? So sorry that I keep challenging your eyes. *hugs* At least there are still others you can enjoy like good old Sunstream. And this Human from the 12 Nights is one of the brothers who caused the death of Skywise's parents.

Sure they are, Redhead. Ember Strange fact - I was sure about this from the moment Reef met baby Korafey for the first time.

Reef obviously loves to break the mold. Very Happy A moment before I've erased the "superplus" limb I've noticed that this "reaching out" was the perfect touch to make this bauble special.
YOU don't know this leather ornament, Wolfie? Shocked Then you need to reread HY #5!  Skywise smile
Golden lights for the golden child ... maybe it unconciously reminded me of the lusters near Savah's throne.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:45 am

The three Troll Kings.

Winnowill, Reef and Rayek. Shuna.

Don't forget it is only one eye, my left eye is the only one that works and that is questionable at best at times.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 4:14 am

Yup, she was at it right from the day she was born.

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 7:28 am

YAY! 3 Kings Rayek Winnie and Haken, oh my what gifts do they bring??? Rayek brings gold... for himself, Winnie brings anti healing camouflaged as healing myrrh and Haken appears royal, flowing around with incense, lets himself get praised by the Sea Raiders (not by all but many) as the great Ancestor and turns into a merelf to be where he is deified. king

Yup, I like Reef. He looks cute and soft in elf form and his blue skin fits very good into the sea. He had to suffer so much, the poor dear.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 10:32 am

Thank you for dealing with my tiny and often obscured pretties, G0lden. sunny You are one of my oldest and most constant dear visitors. *hugs*
The Troll Kings surely are an easy catch. The calendar window itself contains Rayek, Winnowill and a vision of Haken - a scene from SaBM.

Gives love at first sight a new meaning, Red. Wink

You're always good for spinning on a story, Yeee! *chuckles* And we have at least one preference in common - I also like Reef.

Three Queens for this year - the "High" ladies of ElfQuest.

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 2020_311

Usually the season ends with Three Kings Day.

This year I ask you to follow me four more weeks. There are many more Magic Users to show ... old ones and new ones. Well known characters and unfamiliar candidates. Partly drawn by Wendy Pini, many pictured by other artists. And some of them will be of the unexpected twisted kind. ^^

I've thought a daily treat might be a welcome distraction in this "corona winter". And in some regions Christmas goes til Candlemas anyway.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 10:39 am

gladly I will follow this thread longer, i am always curious what will come next. Thanx for this fun! Very Happy
nice Queens!

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 5:44 pm

Skywise, Timmain and Jink! Skywise smile Timmain You know I love this one! So precious! I love the image of skywise holding baby jink! They both are holding the baby Jink in their baubles! I love that so much. Also love the the bauble with little Jink. I also really like the shape of the baubles with the bowl they lay in.

Rayek, Winnowill and Haken! Dark Send Rayek Winnie Evil Dark Send Very cool looking baubles. I love the dark sending outside of the bauble. Rayek and Haken are way too similar. I love that they all look at the same direction!

Veyr nic ebauble of Shuna! I like the image you used of her together with the star in the background with the words.

3 Kings Trolls! Greymung, Guttlekraw, and Picknose! Troll Tongue They fit with this one! Veyr nice and cool looking baubles!

Three Queens! Savah, Timmain and winnowill! Savah Timmain Winnie Evil ~Such beautiful baubles! I love that you made them of air balloons! Such a creative idea!

I'm glad that it's not ending yet!

Embala wrote:

YOU don't know this leather ornament, Wolfie? Shocked Then you need to reread HY #5!  Skywise smile

OMG I can not believe that this has happend! Shocked How did I not recognize it?! Sad and i'ts one of my favorite ones too..
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 1:35 am

Skywise before and after, I love it.

Sorry I can't tell who the others are.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 3:47 am

Wolfrider-Skywise and High One-Skywise.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 13 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next