Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 11:07 pm

Since we're all in a holiday mood, I'm curious, what are ya'lls winter holiday traditions?

For me, it's visiting my mom and mother-in-law and taking tons of pictures, both cooking and eating lots of food and hearing all the new babies on the way that I was never told about, lol.

If I'm cooking, ham, turkey, dressing, mashed taters, green beans, pinto beans, cornbread, devilled eggs and fruit and veggie trays. Oh! And whatever pies I think of.. my brother makes a fabulous chocolate banana pie that I LOVE!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 3:09 am

Stargazer's Hunt ... Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 There_10 The child is the link!

That's bad luck, Yeee. :/ I hope you will be able to fix this problem soon. At least you could place the loadstone and pick your baublehead. Another elfin jewelry will be next ... and I'm looking forward to see Stormcatcher's ornament on the tree. Very Happy
I'm glad the Rayek-Ekuar bauble was welcome, Yeee. Be prepared for more. ^^
*throws knife and dangling chest jewelry into the seas*
Uhm Yeee Fishy ... I've forgotten to remove Rayek from his items before I've dropped them.

It's important that Wolfie likes the wolf bauble! Hungry Wolf Strongbow goes with his wolf. I'm glad he still has one.
Do you know the movie E.T.? I've made the "Rayek and Ekuar" bauble an ElfQuest/E.T. crossover with Ekuar as the extraterrestrian.
I really like the Jink bauble too, Wolfie. *chuckles* And the unusual bauble shape was just rigt for Nokkah's "football" face! ^^

Holiday greeting from Pike Laughing Pike - I love it, PC! sunny Thanks for accepting the Sunstream special so dearly. I'll consider a miscievious little pest for a baublehead!
The Christmas kitten is so charming, the hooded coat really suits her.

Oh yes - there was a bauble delay, Redhead. Ember  Was iit Jink jinking around? Or was it WinnoGrinch seeking revenge? Or both? I'm afraid there will be another delay fot 3rd Advent ... Suspect
Quote :
I'm gonna guess tomorrow will be Skywise and Jink. Or maybe Skywise and both Jink and Yun.
Next Sunday I'm guessing Skywise and Cutter.
Not bad, Redhead. Not bad at all but  ... the calendar will go til Three Kings Day and some more scenes are needed. Your guesses are right - but for the wrong day!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 3:30 am

Embala wrote:

Quote :
I'm gonna guess tomorrow will be Skywise and Jink. Or maybe Skywise and both Jink and Yun.
Next Sunday I'm guessing Skywise and Cutter.
Not bad, Redhead. Not bad at all. but  ... the calendar will go til Three Kings Day and some more scenes are needed. Your guesses are right - but for the wrong day!

How about Skywise and some Sculpers, then?

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 8:04 am

Yeee loves this bauble , she hurries to decorate as fast as she can.

Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 X-mast11

Last edited by Yeee on Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:37 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 12:03 pm

Aaah, not a Sculper, but a good old troll!
Picky, learning an important lesson about letting his daughter grow up and be her own person.
And I guess he's a reverse of the "people important to Skywise's journey", being rather someone Skywise's journey turned out to be important for.

Now, whose stuff did Yee steal this time?

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 12:51 pm

Older Picknose and Skywise! Picknose Skywise Wink Beautifull baubles! This one makes me smile for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 1:46 pm

The truth Shocked ...

Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 2022_o11

... about green Orion slave girls alien

Not bad at all, Redhead Ember ... but you've already noticed that it's another motive today. I love your interpretation to make it fit in. Like
Oh ... and Yeee hasn't stolen anything. Twisted Evil She's just recycling this stuff! Preserver
The picture works fine, Yeee. Fishy Shiny, shiny bangle for the Treee anda bauble to look forward to!
I love to see you smile, Wolfie! Hungry Wolf

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 10:28 am

Sculper-elder!

And Yee's tree is looking really nice.

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 5:37 pm

One of the new old trolls! Very nice bauble!

OMG Picky and Oddbit Picknose rofl
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 10:28 pm

YUP. Ember It was about time for a Sculper to show up.
Oddbit and Picky ... and more, Wolfie. Hungry Wolf At least for those who are old enough to have watched the good old StarTrek Original Series. ^^
Shiny-blinky thingie found it's place on Yeee's Treee. Time for a big old beautiful bauble I love to see decorated on the Treee. You did very well with this ornament, Yeee. Fishy The details are still recognizable - even the droplets show. Very Happy And there's something feathery lurking in the box. ^^

Tynami wrote:
Since we're all in a holiday mood, I'm curious, what are ya'lls winter holiday traditions?
I've thought about your question, Kat.
As a child my Christmas was rather traditional - German style. Christmas tree and gift giving in the late afternoon of Christmas Eve. First with Mom, Dad and brothers - then with my grandparents. Next day Christmas tree and gift giving at Uncle's place with cousins, Auntie and the other grandparents. Often wie had roasted goose and potato dumplings for lunch at the 1st and 2nd day of Christmas.
As a young adult I had my Christmas tree decorated already on the 22nd - very much against traditon in these days. It was this way because my b-day at December 23rd was the only chance to present my tree to audience.
Now there is a fairly young tradition I enjoy very much. For b-day and Christmas days I visit my best friend. We huddle in at her place, make ourselves comfy and spend a calm time together. Storm does most of the cooking. She likes to cook for guests and I like to eat. ^^ Of course we have a decorated fir twig and gift giving.

And then there is the Advent thread rendeer

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 5:51 am

Tynami wrote:

The exact details of where, and who with, have varied a bit over the years - though when I was a kid it was pretty much always at my maternal grandparents' house - but other that that it's been pretty typical Danish; dinner on Christmas Eve, and then afterwards singing/going around the tree before opening presents. Sometimes the kids are allowed to open their gifts before dinner.
And then on 2nd Christmas Day we're going to my aunt's annual Christmas Lunch.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 6:53 am

Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 Surge210

Cosmic Seas

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 7:31 am

LOL! Kirk discovers the true identity of the Orion slaves when Oddbit is assigned to him. "ACK!" As always, Spock finds it fascinating and is writing a doctoral thesis on the Orions while watching with amusement what Oddbit is doing to his captain...
...Kirk in his bauble: "LEMMIEOUTTAHEEEEERE!..."
This was by far the coolest "nest" (cough cough) of baubles here! The arrangement made me laugh hard.
The Alien- topic is interesting. Ekuar plays E.T. , you have to get the idea first.  very creative.

Yes, Yeee recycles every stuff that is thrown into the water. It is a trashtreee she decorates.  

Even with my 2nd browser, each page takes ages to load, sigh.

We celebrate Christmas with a big tree and on the 25th we have a delicious Christmas goose and on the 26th we go to the grandparents (if it hasn't snowed) and stay there until New Year's Eve. Let's see if we go away this year, it's supposed to snow at Christmas.

Edit: I just got a beautiful image of Yeee , Tynami  send me the cropped version today. Thanx a lot!
Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 Yeeevo10

PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 4:08 pm

I love Embala's weird choice for baubles, this year..

Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 31781010

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 8:24 pm

Surge! Surge I love the backgound in this one!

An lady Troll! Troll Tongue I love the Saturn shape bauble!
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 3:26 am

Trinket! Trinket Ready for an adventure.
And MoM Leetah. Leetah Smile

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 11:42 am

Leetah! Leetah Smile I love this winter image of her!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 5:43 pm

I've needed some extra fun while dealing with Stargazer's Hunt. Skywise Wink An EQ/SciFi-crossover theme for the big baubles was tempting. Would it be possible to find an "alien" in each tribe?
Petalwing to start with - he was the "small green alien" for me from the begining. Yeee's Elfgypt-AU made the Stargate connection easy. Timmorn for the Wolfriders ... banned in a Chewbacca themed ornament he made a surprisingly decent Wookie. Tyldak and Surge  - the usual suspects presented in front of surprising space nebulas.
The Go-Backs are so NOT alien style ... but they had Ekuar. The association Ekuar-turtle-E.T. was selfevident. I remembered the rescue scene - the rest was finger practice. ^^ As a bonus Ekuar even stays in character!
Trolls. *argh* How to turn a Troll into an alien? Rolling Eyes Luckily I've noticed that all my aliens were male. Need a girl! Oddbit ... Dancer. Slave. Temptress. GREEN! I'm an old Trekkie - and remembered the green Orion slave girl. The rest was waiting for the right idea. Finding a Captain. The perfect bauble. And a shattered dream. Ready. XD
Admittedly I'm proud of Ekuar's and Oddbit's entrance. But Oddbit was the most fun to plan and make  Twisted Evil - and is most probably the best of the season. I'm so happy and pround that the references are noticed and appreciated.

You've even made a story snippet for it, Yeee! Like Made me snicker. ^^ I see you've reeled in the complete (accidental ^^) drop and recycle whatever you got. Or - do you just dry the laundry? XD
In case you plan to recycle Rayek himself as a Christmas present this might be inspiring (from elfquestfanart.com).
Good luck with the internet connection, Yeee. Fishy Would be such a loss if you cannot participate anymore.

And you've received a pretty little gift from Tynami. I love you Yeee can be cute! ^^ Thanks for sharing.

I love that you enjoy the baubles so much this year, PC - and contribute so often. Little snowman 🥶 upside down spreads happiness. sunny I like "a bit weird" if it fits in. It grants extra fun and is good for surprises. ^^

The Crab Nebula ressembles a giant cosmic swimming pool and mirrors Surge's colors just as the bauble does. These three were made for each other. Couldn't resist to throw Surge into the cosmic seas. XD *hides from his wrath*
You know the Lady Troll, Wolfie Hungry Wolf - she's Trinket in travel outfit. The pampered princess has finally grown up. Leetah is dressed for the season - I had to use this picture!

I see an assembly of redheads! Ember I like your MoM reference, Redhead.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 4:07 am

It's a... bird? I think...

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 5:04 am

You think right, Redhead Ember A bird with a name: Bentbeak!

Last edited by Embala on Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 6:11 am

Whose stuff is hanging on the treee now? It is hard to find, you have to search for it. In the meantime, Yeee is still doing the laundry with Rayeks headband. But how is this supposed to dry under water? Nope, everything stays nice and wet. It will find its place on the Christmas tree tomorrow, while the next bauble waits in the box.

"In case you plan to recycle Rayek himself as a Christmas present"
Aaaargh, can you read my thoughts? But it is hard to have the time to do it. Lets see.
But my computer works better now. I had to throw away a lot of AI pictures. The hard drive was just too full.

An alien birdie? Spacecrow Bentbeak. alien Or Hitchcocks birds?

PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 5:28 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 12948310

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 5:39 pm

I do appreciate Christmas..

..just not Christmas carols.

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 3:38 am

(How could I forget about Bentbeak?)

Aaah, Aurek, where art thou now?

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 3:41 pm

So it was Trinket! Trinket I forgot.

Bentbeak! I love how it's tail is outside of the bauble.

Aurek! Of course he's here too! Very nice bouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next