Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Creating the Snake Elves

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:29 pm

Heh heh, have fun with her.

"Now I'm picky ... the hand/arm scales seem to have a different color than the previous versions - you are sure this is right, Yeee?"
Embarassed  No sorry, i am not sure. I was searching first in the metal- colours, couldn`t find it, then in the lacquer section, there I found this blue and thought it would be the colour. Will look for it again.
Done: it seems to be lacquer rainbow: blue.

"The straigt dagger is perfekt!"
Cool, then I can take the slender one (love it!) for my new Serpent. Very Happy

" Is "brightmetal" available? ^^"
I think brightmetal is steel. Looking for it. I found this: platinum
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree106

Rayhan the Go-Back will stumble into the snakes and get shapechanged into snake form by a certain serpent near High One and ancestor deity , who is in the mood to play... or to do something good..or evil? Who knows the serpent ancestors ways?
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree107
" We Go Backs take possession of this land! Anyone here? No? Fine it`s ours ! "
(Rayhan  stumbles heroically in shit.  Embarassed  Razz )
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree109
"I AM HERE!  And thy are no Go-Back...
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree108
"Er...yes I am?! Wanna get sliced by my sword or smashed to mush by my warhammer?"
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree110
"...Nor are thy a Sun Villager!..."
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree111
puts off the helmet."Hunh? Trolldung, from where do you know  all that? "
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree114
"Thy are serpent! For I speak to serpents ...ONLY!
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree113
"Er...you do speak to me! And I have legs. me no serpent , okay? you understood? Eh?"
The serpent elf  wields his staff and works some magic.
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree112
"Behold from now on thy shall be part of this land!"
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree116 Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree117
"...oh rotten fishguts! "
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree118
"I`m so screwed!"

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 7:19 pm

...puts on a few rags, what was left of her old clothes ...and receives a dagger, made by Tanator the blacksmith, which he forges out of her old Go Back armor.
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree133
" this silly deer head thing .."
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree132
"...I'll make something nice for you out of it"....later that day, Tanator comes back to the Serpents hall to deliver 3 fine artworks of him. "Now look, what I brought you.." he smirks  self-satisfied.
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree131
"LOOKATME! I used to have a longsword and recieved a lousy short dagger..."
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree134
"WHAT?"
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree142
"Do you still dare to complain, woman? Be grateful for what you get. I also forged a beautiful bikini for you and a headband from the junk you brought with you , you sophisticated one."
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree137
"Oh,ok, thanx" ...Rayhan is really grateful for the metal bikini, as she notices that Serpent-Elf's nipples are also sensitive when they crawl over everything. But why did Tanator forge the headband and why does it have the same shape as his?

slowly she changes her upper body color to metallic black and the tips of her ears in shiny red, cursing at this new creepy change.

She's still not quite coping with her previous transformation and is struggling to adapt.
E.g. crawling up and down trees, as well as in the halls of the Serpents, who like to make themselves comfortable in the beams ...that is not quite her taste (probably rather lack of ability)
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree145
drops
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Screen13
"ouch! My back!"
From the entablature it shouts mockingly:
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree136
"Heh heh,Still flopping?.."
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree138
"Oops!" she is struggling with balance right now. "I want to see you stand on legs and  feet, you oversized worm."
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree135
"Hang yourself in one of my big coils, than you won`t fall..."
As a giant anaconda guy, he can do that without any problems.
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree139
"Oh..that`s nice , thank you.."
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree141
"... and I'll rock you a bit like a snake child." he laughs nastily in his deep, rough voice
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree140
"grrrrrmbl..."  grinching teeth

Edit: editing for additional reasons

Last edited by Yeee on Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 7:59 pm

supplement...... grinching teeth...
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree143
"Just wait, you giant worm up there"
She lets him pull her up, sits down on the beams, later she agrees to take a seat in Tanator's coils through conciliatory persuasion and reluctantly cuddles up there for the night. (Sleep must be)  and ponders how she can get back at him. She finds out that he is always crawling around on the same bars (he needs more than one for his boa tail) and greases it with a slippery mass called soap ...and that night...
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Screen12
"Ouch, my back!" The Serpents and Rayhan are having a lot of fun, except Tanator.
Tikala and Snakebala quickly grab Rayhan, who is still uncertainly moving in her snake body, and crawl with her to safety before Tanator can collect all the parts of his anaconda's tail and catch her. Knowing full well that he is capable of doing bad things in his rage.  He is not exactly the sociable type and you can quickly create a bad mood and anger in him.
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree144
"You will regret this, Rayhan! I'll strangle you for that ...! "He yells angrily after her."
Tikala and Snakebala also know well that he  tends to be a little exaggerated.

Edit : edited for additional reasons Smile

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 8:12 pm

I wonder what type of snake Rayhan should be. I thought about rattlesnake at first, but I don't have the right feeling about it. Rattling the rhythm is not her great ability (like mine).

Meet Kitana, the charming mom of Tanator, another Anaconda-elf. She has the maximum muscles that Hero Forge has to offer, suitable for super strong giant snakes.
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree146
she reminds me of klingons "Qapla!"
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree147
Momentarily she is making it clear to Cutter, Rayek and the Go Backs that she does not want any strange elven disturbances of the Serpent tribe, otherwise she could become very uncomfortable.
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree148
Who wants her to become very uncomfortable, when she's comfortable right now? (she looks almost like this, just add Savah`s-wrinkles.)
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree149
She picks a scroll of colors from the holder (with her snake tail twisted 3 times, she lifts the heavy part very loosely, typically anaconda-elf). "Sorry, but I'm taking that with me as a Pledge of peace so that nobody works any magic here that could harm anyone." She looks at Rayek meaningfully. He and Cutter are pretty angry about it, but at this moment Cutter still has enough sense to hold back himself and Rayek from doing something stupid.

Last edited by Yeee on Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 5:34 pm

I asked Moonlight , if she wants a serpent elf too and...yes, she wants.
we have this teenage serpent elf girl now in the tribe. preliminary name : Nomy
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree150
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Screen14
"hello jungle!"
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree153
"hissssssss"
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Scree152
"school? nah, I`m off in the jungle."

Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 10:28 pm

I had a random idea - that would fit perfect here.

Sort of influenced by the idea of Medusa.

Imagine a snake-elf, who had normal hair - however, when threatened - the hair would go into a "hood" shape similarly seen by Cobras to make themselves appear larger?

Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 90408037

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 8:31 pm

interesting idea, it is not manageable on Hero Forge but it can be drawn. lets see Smile .
Do you want to have a snake elf OC?

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 3:21 am

Would they need to display it when encountering their mortal enemies, the Mongoose Tribe? And do these snake elves have heat vision like pit vipers?

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 6:31 am

Heat vision sounds cool!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 7:30 am

Yes, actually, I haven't even thought of that. ... "It's no use, you can't hide. I can see you ..."

"Would they need to display it when encountering their mortal enemies, the Mongoose Tribe? "
They would be dangerous enemies Laughing

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 2:14 pm

Time to play a little catch up Smile

@Yeee Do you still have the Hero Forge share code for Tanator? I'd like to add him to the HF database. He is huge, perfect for the boa constrictor look Very Happy

Kulkulkan gives me the creeps, yikes!! I could totally see him as a death god. He makes me think of Pythia, the Ancient Pythoness (Oracle of Delphi) from the True Blood novels, like an ancient wise one who could kill with a look. Not really sure how he'd fit into the elves.

Somehow I've completely missed Kitana, LOVE her colors and she'd fit right in to the tribe perfectly.

Nomy looks very cool, love her colors!

@Embala Finally figured out what Yrith is Very Happy Gargoyle sounds perfect! Originally he's the first one of the dragonriders tribe, but I think his mix breeding made him a gargoyle. Very Happy

Quick notes on the tribe so far... the tribe itself is on an island, with Trith's mountain above the tribe. The tribe itself is still in it's infant stages so many of the members are still really strong shapechangers or are mixed with snakes generically. The tribe is unknown to all the other tribes in the world.

Here are the for sure members of the tribe so far... I ended up making Tikala two different people.
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Cobei_10 Cobei, the cobra
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Metali10 Metaliar the firstborn
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Tikala11 Tikala in snake form
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Tikala12 Tikala as an elf, this is her when she first changes over

and my original snake elf, Asp, who will be getting a slight makeover: https://file.toyhou.se/images/8206827_vGUfrZoHQ7q2ujx.png (linked since he's HUGE) will post his 'snake' redo as soon as I finish it.

One more snake just came to me, will post as soon as I design her.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 3:00 pm

Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Asp_sc10 Asp's new look

Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Monfir10 Monfire the black mamba snake elf

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 6:48 pm

Yay! You are back here! I like that you have made 2 different snake elves for Tikkala and that two of your serpents have normal elf ears. The Mamba-elf is great. She has snake-hair! Laughing  
Cobei is just the cobra elf Tymber has suggested and Mamba-girl the snake with the Medusa hair, both looking very snakeish

I hope this is the right share code  for: Courtship plumage Tanator:
https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D13775421
I think it's great that you like him.  What is the Hero Forge Database? Is this your own database in which you save the characters for your alternative Elfquest world?
You can also have the  share code for all my other Serpent elves: Kukulkan, Kitana, Rayhan-snake and Moonlights Nomy.

btw Lilypad Malou said, she wanted to make a snake elf too, and that elf was just married.  Laughing Malou said: "She is a lovely (good) snake elf and not poisonous. She wants to find gold rings, but was only able to find one because she has no magic to find gold."  Laughing
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Malou_10
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Malou_11
"Hey squirrel friend!"

"Kulkulkan gives me the creeps, yikes!! I could totally see him as a death god. He makes me think of Pythia, the Ancient Pythoness (Oracle of Delphi) from the True Blood novels, like an ancient wise one who could kill with a look. Not really sure how he'd fit into the elves."

Great that he is creepy, that was my intention. But no, he cannot kill with a look, nor can he shapechange Rayhan with a magic wand. I only wrote it in here because it's the short version and it went with the pictures. Razz
 I had rather imagined that he is something like the keeper of a holy place, which is provided with old elven magic. That could be a pond or a cave or whatsoever...in which the elves transform from pure elf into snake elf and Kukulkan supervises that ritual. Maybe the elves throw in a snake of their choice together with the pure elf and then a hybrid forms out of it? That would fit a bit with what you write:
" The tribe itself is still in it's infant stages so many of the members are still really strong shapechangers or are mixed with snakes generically. "
But Kukulkan has that dangerous touch that an ancestral deity can have.  so yeah, god of death sounds cool!

Kukulkan was supposed to represent one of the first or the first or second snake elf. So not many generations have passed by then? How many generations are there? only one, or already 2? I'm asking about Tanator and his mom .
It's nice that you write a little about the background of the Serpents.

"The tribe is unknown to all the other tribes in the world."
So Rayhan would only show up there much later, when contact with other tribes could be made in the future?

Edited  a 1000 times because of details...whew.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 1:29 am

@Yeee wrote:
You can also have the  share code for all my other Serpent elves: Kukulkan, Kitana, Rayhan-snake and Moonlights Nomy.

Any snakes that you'd like added to the tribe I'd love the shade codes for.

@Yeee wrote:
Kukulkan was supposed to represent one of the first or the first or second snake elf. So not many generations have passed by then? How many generations are there? only one, or already 2? I'm asking about Tanator and his mom .

I think at most 4 generations... but they span a long time. Considering how many babies one snake can have I could be asking for trouble with the next breed.

@Yeee wrote:
"The tribe is unknown to all the other tribes in the world."
So Rayhan would only show up there much later, when contact with other tribes could be made in the future?

I really need to start writing this world again. Most of the tribes haven't had anything written about them yet.

Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Kat-s207Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Kat-s208Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Kat-s209Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Kat-s210Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Kat-s213Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Kat-s211Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Kat-s212
I managed to get most of the snake elves island finished today. 

Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Databa10
What I call the database is just the image archive on HeroForge.... 

I did need a full body image for https://sta.sh/2pyx11oemjw?edit=1 these sheets, so it was perfect Very Happy They are not up to date yet, but getting there.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:16 pm

"He (Tanator) is huge, perfect for the boa constrictor look "
Actually he is an anaconda boa and so is his mom too. Smile

Like your cute serpent sprites.
I looked at your elves lists, there is a Koi boy with the Sea Glade elves Very Happy . And dolphins I love you , they're cute! Is there a dolphin maker? My Sea Raiders have dolphin-like companions. Fishy

"Any snakes that you'd like added to the tribe I'd love the shade codes for."
Yay! Than Moonlight (Nomy) and me can have our serpents crawling in your tribe? Cool!
Here are the codes:
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Courts13
"NooooononononoNO! No code from me! Hisssss!"
"It`s already too late for your grousing, dude. here is mine too"
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Rayhan28
Rayhan the Red-bellied black snake (elapid snake) :
https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D14146244/
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Red_be10
Kukulkan the feathered high serpent deity: https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D13757696/
Kytana Anaconda: https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D14185514/
Oh my, I haven`t saved Nomy snake affraid . I must make her new. Sad

"Considering how many babies one snake can have I could be asking for trouble with the next breed."
So they do not breed like elves but like snakes?

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 10:09 pm

> Is there a dolphin maker? My Sea Raiders have dolphin-like companions. Fishy
http://snowbristle.com/ has them.

>Considering how many babies one snake can have I could be asking for trouble with the next breed.
>So they do not breed like elves but like snakes?
It's an idea I'm tossing around... I really don't want to make that many snake elves though.

Thank you for the codes Smile Not sure yet how Nomy and Rayhan will fit in since they are both in multiple tribes, but should have Kukulkan made soon.

You know what, I think I'm going to open my elves so you can see them on TH, there are so many pictures of existing elves. May take about an hour for me to get them all done.

*runs back to save all the snake pictures for their bios*

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 11:49 am

Forgot to post these here too:
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Kat-s218Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Kat-s219Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Kat-s221

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:26 pm

Oh my, they are so cool Very Happy , Kytana, Tanator and now the new Kukulkan  I love you , even with his snake staff! If only I could see them better, my eyes can`t see such tiny things so good.

"It's an idea I'm tossing around... I really don't want to make that many snake elves though."
I believe that, 40 babies at once are really too many Laughing  .

"Not sure yet how Nomy and Rayhan will fit in since they are both in multiple tribes, but should have Kukulkan made soon."
Nomy is not Moonlight, these are two different characters. She is a pure serpent elf. Here is her code:
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Nomy_s10
Hi, I`m Nomy , the Purple Ball Python. I'm so cuddly that I hug you so tightly until you can't breathe.
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Ball_p10
https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D15118976/

Rayhan could fly around with a palace pod like Yun and land there on serpent island, or something like being shipwrecked? And then Kukulkan throws her in his magical pond together with a snake to turn her into a snake too. Would that be ok?

" I think I'm going to open my elves so you can see them on TH"
What is TH?

Thanx so much for the dolphin maker, I will spend the next hours to play dolphin makin` What a Face I love you , just must find the options for colouring...

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:01 pm

Oh wow, I had never heard of a purple python Very Happy

TH=Toyhouse
https://toyhou.se/katcombs/characters/folder:unsorted is the main folder, you should be able to see Kat, Tynami, Change and get to all the other elves Very Happy I'm slowly adding pictures to the names to show what their location looks like.

That story with Rayhan would be really cool! Always really great to see how many versions on character can be Smile 

Now to make Nomy... falling asleep so may not get to her til morning.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 6:30 pm

Oh my I have found my serpents in your toyhouse lists. I didn`tknew they are the Slither elves!? Is that the tribe name?
Yummy Tanator, you chose a picture for his folder on which he looks serious, dignified but also lurking dangerous. splendid!
If you still need a background for the Serpents:
Tanator: Anaconda serpent elf choke snake) , mother: Kytana , father ? (maybe deceased), morose, confident of himself, likes to be in charge, loves to dress himself up in colorful feathers and lots of golden piercings.
He is the blacksmith of the serpents, (I would like him to have a forge that would match his muscles, if it fits. If not , he will be a metal shaper. ) If there are humans, he will have them for dinner in his coils...

Kytana: Anaconda serpent elf (choke snake), morose too, wild and furious ( you won`t argue with her...), loner,
If there are humans, she will have them for dinner in her coils too...

Kukulkan: feathered freak snake deity elf (venomous), one of the first Snake elves, founder (if I may?) and keeper of the snake-transformation and magical pond (..or whatever thing contains the transformation powers), strong magic user (invisibility, stun stare and maybe more magic: healer / antihealer would fit greatly), comes and goes (crawls) as he pleases, does not submit, loner, mysterious and dignified
If there are humans, he will have them warship him, lol!

Nomy: purple ball python elf (choke snake), young teenage

"That story with Rayhan would be really cool! Always really great to see how many versions on character can be "
Maybe I will split that character into 2 different elves too. The snake and the genderbend elves weaving together is a little bit too much. Or these are the same but in 2 different AUs. That seems to be the best, then you tell me how she could fit in best into the snake tribe.

"Now to make Nomy... falling asleep so may not get to her til morning."
Oh wow, cool!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 11:13 am

Could have sworn I commented on here, ack!

All the info is now added to the characters... and what I could find of the Nomy pics added.

Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Kat-s222made her so tiny!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 1:00 pm

Aaaaw cuuute, Moonlight finds her great and thanks you for it.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 2:18 pm

Hopefully I'll get all of your mer-versions done soon.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 4:07 pm

"Hopefully I'll get all of your mer-versions done soon."
Oh wow, but I have so many, that is too much for you. Maybe you just start with Moonlight, she loves your sprites.

Here is more text I found from earlier entrys:
Kukulkan:
He feeds on blood only.
Great mysterious magic user, lives where nobody knows. Besides being deity he is the wise oracle, advisor and soul of the serpents. All obey his words, they are law. (if this is ok for you)
Glows silvery light on the belly, on the fingers and the eartips.
He can conjure up the souls of his consecrated victims.
The dragon eyes underline his serpentine transcendence. As an almost high one (could be the son or grandson of Haken), he also has this aloof charisma, coupled with a bored arrogance (has just seen almost everything, nobody can tell him anything new). He is this Elven-King Thranduil type. He doesn't accept contradiction, no Serpent Elf would argue with him anyway.
He ise able to control his feather parts on his head at will. When aroused, he can squirt them widely and twitch them quickly so that the feathers rustle.

Tanator:The dude loves to play with his vulcan lirpa much to the chagrin of the humans. He's a puffed up bastard and likes to adorn himself with  gold and feathers of tropical birds.
And he eats humans, maybe even elves , he has no problems with that.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 5:01 pm

Whoa, there are new snake patterns too at Hero Forge. Tanator shows it to you and the blood on his Vulcan lirpa:
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Tanato10
and beautiful lip- and Eye rim.
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Tanato11

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating the Snake Elves
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: