Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Creating the Snake Elves

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

Creating the Snake Elves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 6:42 pm

Love the new coloring on the skin!!! I'll have to use that at least for Cobei, that poor guy looks sooooo simple.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 5:38 pm

cool! do it, I am not so sure, if I should keep all those patterns on Tanator, i also liked his old version awith that pure metallic eggplant colored tail. Rayhan and Kukulkan wont get that for sure.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 5:56 pm

...but Nomy wants those patterns
Creating the Snake Elves - Page 3 Nomy_s11

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating the Snake Elves   Creating the Snake Elves - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating the Snake Elves
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: