Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...

Go down 
+13
Prayer
Trollbabe
Vaeri
LurkingCat
IceTooth
Lunakat
Leanan
Miss Gillespie
jaRf
Yeee
TrollHammer
Embala
Tymber
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 10:54 am

Embala wrote:
Quote :
But how did he end up in the comic? Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Icon_eek
I can tell you, @Leanan - new old EQ for you to read Very Happy
Proof Positive Part 1
Proof Positive Part 2

Ahh okay! Thanks, it makes sense now. I had read this story, but it's been a long time, I forgot the human's name. Looks like Par Tolffson on facebook took his nickname, and even his profile picture, from this comic. Razz

As for the rest... I find this troll maiden very cute:

Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Cutie

I wonder if Skywise feels the same way...

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 3:20 pm

Laughing So did I!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 6:32 pm

guess....on the next page, they will hop in the furs together Rolling Eyes Razz Laughing
she looks like a trollbarbie, lol

Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Courts12Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Rayhan26Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Rayhan27Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 2:51 am

Interesting...but another 6 months wait. Oh well.

Those are some very good looking trolls. Can't wait to see what Picknose and the gang will think of them. Laughing

Last edited by IceTooth on Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 2:56 pm

Yeee wrote:

she looks like a trollbarbie, lol

She really looks like a cute, green doll alien Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 1:56 pm

Leanan wrote:
Just to clarify: you think this is Shuna?

Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Shus

(the very last panel shows the tree)

I'm surprised by Par Tolfsson. Such a Scandinavian name, for an Abodean?

Indeed! Something about the old but not old face...white hair which is not Shuna's usual length but could have been cut for the modern times. And the colors of the hat..Shuna generally favored yellow but i feel like i'm seeing Leetah green too.
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 3:14 pm

I really doubt that this is Shuna. She'd have to be incredibly old, I doubt Leetah or anyone else could extend a human life infinitely. Also, this lady has curly/wavy hair, and Shuna's has always been straight. But maybe this is a descendant of hers?

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 4:57 pm

this is Wendy , LOL!

Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Courts12Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Rayhan26Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Rayhan27Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 9:45 pm

Leanan wrote:
Embala wrote:
Quote :
But how did he end up in the comic? Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Icon_eek
I can tell you, @Leanan - new old EQ for you to read Very Happy
Proof Positive Part 1
Proof Positive Part 2

Ahh okay! Thanks, it makes sense now. I had read this story, but it's been a long time, I forgot the human's name. Looks like Par Tolffson on facebook took his nickname, and even his profile picture, from this comic. Razz

As for the rest... I find this troll maiden very cute:

Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Cutie

I wonder if Skywise feels the same way...
She really looks different from current trolls. Wander if she's a throwback to the Firstcomers in looks. Definitely lacks the huge nose and warts!
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 3:17 pm

If you look at the preview pages, you will find a bunch of these different-looking new trolls. They are descended from "proto-trolls" who came with a different group of coneheads and ended up on a planet of their own.
Back to top Go down
LurkingCat

LurkingCat

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 12:07 pm

ElfQuest: Stargazer’s Hunt Vol 2 got later release dates:

In comic shops on May 25th, 2022.
Release via Amazon and all other booksellers has been pushed to June 28th, 2022, as have all digital releases...

Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 1f613

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 2:24 pm

Cat! cheers I welcome this delay - because it brought you back from lurking mode! cat
I hope you are well and life is kind to. you.

Thank you for the information. Very Happy I've ordered at my comic shop and plan to pick it up mid June or a bit later - depending when I'll have to go to town again.

LurkingCat

LurkingCat

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2022 9:12 am

Thanks Embala Smile Happy to be back.
My life had some downs the past months and years, but it's kinda going up again. I also hope you are well!

The release for ElfQuest: Stargazer’s Hunt Vol 2 got pushed back again... to June 08, 2022.

The Amazon.de release is still listed as 28th of June.

bounce

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2022 9:35 am

All i can say....d'oh!
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 12:58 am

Yeah on Amazon (US) I see -
ElfQuest: Stargazer's Hunt Volume 2 (Elfquest Stargazer's Hunt, 2) Paperback – July 5, 2022
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1506721419/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1506721419&linkCode=as2&tag=darhorcom20-20

I admit though, I am not too eager anyway. Sad

Especially after this long wait. I was already teetering.

The delay didn't help maintain my interest. Sad

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 1:08 am

Mother frakin freaking !@#?&!!! They've had HOW long to work on this??!! Wtf have they been doing all this time, lolly-gagging?!!

I just want to find out what happens and if this is the actual end of Elfquest!!

*goes to my lurk corner and growls and grumbles*
Back to top Go down
LurkingCat

LurkingCat

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 7:42 am

In the US the comic book is finally released! It really exists, yeah Very Happy
Amazon.de and other online booksellers list it now for 5th of July...  Crying or Very sad
Digital version is also not available yet...  Mad  

For those who are curious and impatient, like me, and don't mind SPOILER: Google Books has a longer preview of ElfQuest: Stargazer's Hunt Volume 2 then other sites.  Wink

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 12:31 pm

Tymber wrote:

I admit though, I am not too eager anyway. Sad

Especially after this long wait. I was already teetering.

The delay didn't help maintain my interest. Sad

Its kinda wierd, I was pretty so-so, if it gets here it gets here kind of attitude for a while, then saw this thread popping up and was getting interested, but ran into one of the reasons comics have been at low ebb of late.

I guess the local comics shop is open... and I should go see what times, but its not in a part of town I find myself often, and thier door has been locked any time I have been. I've been to a comic shop in another state more times in the last year than Ive been to the local one in the 5 years before covid, and contacted them as they ship pretty cheap and are below the non existant MSRP on magic sets (and have them in stock... honestly I cant say enough about that place).

They told me they dont track comics like EQ anymore because there is too much "might be out at some time" to have anything to tell anyone. They get whatever they get for non-main stream series and if you happen to grab one when they are in stock then you win. I know the publishers cant flood the stores with comics like whe they used to, but if a person can only purchase an issue by a lottery-like chance you cant even buy a ticket for, it makes it a lot more appealing to wait and seek out less desirble methods of procuring a storyline.

(The other issues comics face: web publishing and lack of interest, are well known, but regardless, I know my boys would love a regular series to be around that doesnt require power to view, but thats another major issue: since there arent all that many kid-appropriate comics around anymore to build a new fanbase. I havent seen a new donald duck comic in decades, richie rich has been longer. I think they still put out Archie digests here and there but I dont know if they are recompiled reprints or "moderned-up" new stuff, possibly full of political commentary that doesnt need to be there... and I know my older son would have no interest in "teenage school life" stories anyway. He might have had some fun with old Jughead's Time Police minisieries back in the day...)

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 2:18 pm

Vaeri wrote:
Mother frakin freaking !@#?&!!! They've had HOW long to work on this??!! Wtf have they been doing all this time, lolly-gagging?!!

I just want to find out what happens and if this is the actual end of Elfquest!!

*goes to my lurk corner and growls and grumbles*

Looks like EQ will continue one way or another, Vaeri. We had this short conversation in another thread:
Embala wrote:
Yeee wrote:
Just listening to the Pinis Instagram live stream: They just said, that they want to "Wrap up Rogues curse" along with more Elfquest stuff.
What does this mean "wrap up a story"? I understand: they want to go on with Rayeks story?!? Can this be, or did I understand something wrong?

I understand it the way you do - a retelling/continuation of Rogues Curse with a conclusion for Rayek and Winnowill.

Would be a question for @jaRf or @manga.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:23 am

Well that'll be something...just hope it doesn't get ruined somehow. Or constantly delayed like now...-_-
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 3:13 pm

*hugs Vaeri* I'm waiting too ... not as desperate as you but I want my Stargazer's conclusion. cathat Hopefully this was the last delay.

jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 5:27 pm

@Yeee
wrap up = lose Enden zusammenknoten, etwas abschließen, zu Ende bringen

So they wrote / said that there'll be something with Rogue's Curse. O.o I wonder if that is good or bad.
(edit: Why is all stuff (of public interest) posted on proprietary platforms? One can't read much these days without having some account on IG/FB. But I don't intend to give FB any data from my side.)

Haven't had a take on Stargazer's hunt, yet. Mostly for time+financial reasons, but also because... I'm not entirely convinced by the storytelling of FinalQuest. I fear Stargazer's Hunt might be similar.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 6:01 pm

" I'm not entirely convinced by the storytelling of FinalQuest. I fear Stargazer's Hunt might be similar."

Yup.
I feel the same way, sometimes I think why buy the second part?
The story on the alien planet is depressing for elf fans, for troll fans there might be something there but not for me.
Well, at least there are still some Wendy drawings of elves to be found. That will ensure that I will buy part 2 after all. Also, I always hope to read and see something new from Rayek and Venka, and now also from Satreeka.  Smile

"Why is all stuff (of public interest) posted on proprietary platforms? One can't read much these days without having some account on IG/FB. But I don't intend to give FB any data from my side."
I'm sorry you can't get any more info. Then I have to post new things from Instagram here that could be interesting.

And there were announcements.... here is what I collected:
Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Scree271

and here is the last one:

"MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!
The final ElfQuest Audio Movie Livestream Listening Party is upon us!

On Saturday, July 9th from 5-7 PM Eastern--you'll get to hear the preview of Episode Five!

Our previous listening parties have been exclusively for backers of the ElfQuest Audio Movie crowdfunding campaign, but we're opening this one up to everyone in the ElfQuest community!

We also have some major updates to share with you and exciting news about what happens next. Answers to all the following questions on the agenda:

Where are all the backer rewards?!!!

When is this thing gonna be finished?

Will the rest of the world get to hear what I hear?

Will Wendy ever do personalized sketches ever again?
Want to help make ElfQuest an even bigger global phenomenon and have a chance at getting your own ElfQuest character sketch from Wendy?

TUNE IN!!!

Join the WHOLE ELFQUEST COMMUNITY for a listening party as Dagaz Media & WaRP Graphics present:

GATHER ROUND

...listen as the Wolfriders and Sun Folk face a rumbling volcano and devastating stampede of wild zwoots...

...follow Leetah's journey to understanding what her Recognition with Cutter truly means...

...experience the resolution to the struggle in both of their hearts and souls!

You definitely don't want to miss this one because we'll be dropping some major announcements--and some new opportunities!

WE NEED YOUR HELP:
You've known forever that ElfQuest was a remarkable story from a remarkable pair of creators. Now you get to share it with anyone and everyone.

Share this post and the following link far and wide on social media to give everyone a preview of the incredible phenomenon that is the ElfQuest Audio Movie:

https://bit.ly/ElfQuestScreeningRoom (see link in bio)

Note: the recording from the previous livestream is available at that screening room link until the day of the next livestream event on July 9th. Enjoy!

SEE YOU ON JULY 9TH!!!

Don't forget to use #elfquest on your social posts so we can find, like and share. Let's fill the internet with buzz about the ElfQuest Audio Movie! Ayooooah!"

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 5:30 pm

Well ... I've read it. Skywise Wink 

Hope to buy it somewhen this month ... waiting for my comic shop to get it on stock.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 1:30 am

I have read it as well.

Also i was partially right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...   Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stargazer's Hunt 5, 6 and 7 and 8 to come out...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next