Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+3
Leanan
Tynami
Prism
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 8:04 pm

Thank you for adopting my name suggestion, Prism. Very Happy And kudos for the creative wing designs!

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 12:35 am

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 My-mei17
New Shard
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:20 am

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Pretty88
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Pixie_82
I've always been fascinated by the legend of Virginia Dare or White Doe as one tale calls her and this is what she might've looked like in that legend
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:24 am

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Viking65
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Epic-a71
2 more. She literally gets turned into a white doe by a jealous, treacherous medicine man and her lover tries to find her. And yes, she's fully assimilated into the Croatoan tribe.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 9:54 am

Interesting concept, though I don`t know of a "white doe". the Roman sandals are cool (3rd picture)! My kids had those Very Happy , it is great to see them in a doll maker. I love you

I would still be interested in what "croatoan tribe" means, my translator only finds Croatia. Is that a made-up name?

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Courts12Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Rayhan26Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Rayhan27Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:09 pm

Yeee wrote:
Interesting concept, though I don`t know of a "white doe".  the Roman sandals are cool (3rd picture)! My kids had those Very Happy , it is great to see them in a doll maker.  I love you

I would still be interested in what "croatoan tribe" means, my translator only finds Croatia. Is that a made-up name?

Virginia Dare was an actual person, the first English baby born in North America in the Roanoke Colony that disappeared with only the word Croatoan as a clue. So, hundreds of years of speculation and the legend of the White Doe is the most prevalent. The Croatoan tribe likewise exists on the island of the same name. I'm going by her White Doe legend

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 6:46 pm

The Orcamerelves are back:
My Orcamerelves start to have tail-fashion on their own, lol. Their brand is "Starfish&Shells". This model has tail side-dresses with a front sash , decorated with shell-applications.
An Orcamer twin Version of a Barbie Mermaid part 1, made with Azaleas dolls. The barbie doll has a folding mertail.
This is the plugged-together version
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Merorc11

An Orcamer twin Version of a Barbie Mermaid part 2, made with Azaleas dolls.

I think the idea of ​​clothing on the caudal fin is really funny.

Such stuff is only a hindrance when swimming fast.

But when the orcamerelves slowly swim on the seabed in their underwater settlement,
that's okay. In fact, they love their new brand: "Starfish&Shells".
This model is a semi-transparent fin dress, decorated with eye-catching shells.
It's so big that it hides the entire fin.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Merorc12

My Orcamerelves love their new founded undersea tail fashion brand  "Starfish&Shells" (You can see the logo here)! The new brand is gorgeous, they say. This model has pearls on the findress.
This is my new Bratz doll "Geneva" from the Masquerade series turned into an Orcamerelf. Very Happy (Big Grin)  She has forgotten to put on her mask for the masquerade ball at the palace, so she swims back home to fetch it.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Orcame12

now, Geneva is back with her mask for the masquerade ball in the palace.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Orcame13

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Courts12Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Rayhan26Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Rayhan27Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 1:55 am

Happy new year! The Orcamers are invited to a Masquerade Ball at the Atlantican Dick Palace.! rofl
(found this on Instagram LOL)
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Pimmel10
Mme Meduse , the witchdoctor is amazed to have been invited to the atlantican Dick Palace for the New Year's Eve masquerade party. Because she is a witch, the Atlanticans distrust her. They always have to think of Ursula when the witchdoctor shows up. Yes, well, she has put two orcamermen under her spell, who follow her willlessly, but otherwise she is actually quite nice 😇(cough...clearing throat).
Well, maybe she has a good spell for the next year ... let's hope, ...if nothing comes up and she doesn't get angry at the party . Obviously she is afan of the neww fashion brand too.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Orcame14
Tadaah! His Majesty King Areias in Glitter and Gold and dressed in the hottest Orcamer Fashion, appears at King Tritons Dick Palace (see first picture 😂) while the masquerade ball is already in progress. He always chooses a special moment for his appearance ... and a bit clumsy plops straight into the arms of the witch doctor Madame Meduse, who immediately uses her chance and tries to bewitch him. What is she up to now? I borrowed Areias from  my other alternative world. Here he is now the king of the Orcamerelves (and a little bit changed).
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Orcame15

playing with Hero Forge

Last edited by Yeee on Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 1:59 am

Last picture from the new years eve Masquerade ball of the Orcamerelves. Just finished a green boy. The base was a Barbie boy doll from the Dreamtopia séries. My Orcamerelves are fans of Tiaras it seems. King Triton is astonished to see an orcamerelf on the Masquerade ball that is very similar to his Ariel ... yes, because the base here was an Ariel doll. 😁
And Sally Blues decorated herself with chrystal garments, but no tail fabric fashion. The base was a Barbie Mermaid from the Dreamtopia series.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Orcame16

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 12:28 pm

The Orcamers are sligtly overdressed ^^ but obviously have fun with it! Let the masquerade go on! Fishy
I like how you've used the add-ons to decorate the tails, Yeee - especially the "color change" of the tail fins. Love the "Starfish&Shells"brand! *grins*

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 12:18 am

"The Orcamers are sligtly overdressed ^^"
yes yes, at first they have nothing to wear and then pompous stuff. Now all that's missing are those hideous rococo wigs, then they're perfect (so in need of a puking emoji again, sigh!  Laughing )
But this is of course due to the mermaid dolls, which were the models for the Orcamergirlz. Everything is full of overloaded pomp, glitter, hearts and all that shit, just something typical for the hearts of little girls. And don't ask what a lot of work one of these mer is all alone.  Razz But Lily Pad and I have a lot of fun doing it.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Orcame17
... and on the masquerade ball clown
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Orcame18

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 12:37 am

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 My-mei16
Shard with hidden wings and antenna
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 11:17 pm

Tonight no drawing but dolling. Base was one of Lilypads new mermaid dolls Avery from the Moxie Girlz (Bratz). It`s a photo from the new years eve masquerade ball.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Orcame20
and here without mask
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Orcame21

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 10:05 pm

Yahayyy, the Akhal Teke horses have conquered my heart, so in the end I had to do this:
again with a blue light from the right side
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree253
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree255
here comes the blue nightmare from the depths of the sea. A special hyppocampus horse spawn created by certain sea elves using a magical crystal shard.
Hero Forge should create the option for fish tailed horses!
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree254
In Hero Forge's last email, there was a link not only to blue light, but also to a cute centauress that I just needed to edit a bit so I find her gorgeous. I never bothered so much about Hero Forges Centaurs butI had to rethink that

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree256
"Here have a cup of tea!" Nice, thank you, miss Centaur. She has style, you can tell.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree257
Oh,Don't spill the good tea, missy!
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree258
She`s a cute one.

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 2:19 am

Very nice! I like the gold horse. I haven't been on HeroForge in a long time.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 4:18 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Downl156Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Downl157Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Downl161 
Fandom ponies

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Downl158Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Downl159
Monthly ponies: colors, gemstones, zodiac and flowers

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Downl160
My Originals

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 6:56 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Arabia84
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Erte-e33
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Snow-q61
She is a traditional healer
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 7:00 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Dark-f60
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Magica98
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Magica98
Meaning that she knows herbalism, first aid, anatomy, acupuncture, many massages and midwifery
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 7:17 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Pretty94
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Sci-fi50
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Lord-o30
She also can determine the ailment due to symptoms is not above the use of leeches or maggots in wound cleaning and has contempt for homeopathic medicine
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 7:21 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Dark-f61
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Erte-e34
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Indian15
She really doesn't have a problem with modern doctors and'll refer any patients with severe medical problems. However, she's had a long apprenticeship and decades of experience so she's no quack.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 7:24 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Goddes57
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Viking70
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Epic-a75
And many doctors have sought her out.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 8:53 pm

Yeee wrote:
Yahayyy, the Akhal Teke horses have conquered my heart, so in the end I had to do this:
again with a blue light from the right side
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree253
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree255
here comes the blue nightmare from the depths of the sea. A special hyppocampus horse spawn created by certain sea elves using a magical crystal shard.
Hero Forge should create the option for fish tailed horses!
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree254
In Hero Forge's last email, there was a link not only to blue light, but also to a cute centauress that I just needed to edit a bit so I find her gorgeous. I never bothered so much about Hero Forges Centaurs butI had to rethink that

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree256
"Here have a cup of tea!" Nice, thank you, miss Centaur. She has style, you can tell.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree257
Oh,Don't spill the good tea, missy!
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree258
She`s a cute one.

How did you get the horse by itself?

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 11:10 am

Ok,  Blackfin, the dry-land preferring Sea Raider shows you, he rides on  Icemane,  his newbreed sea-"howrse" (human tongue is so difficult to pronounce, lol) .
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree259

Then he comes to the conclusion , that it is not so clever to drag his precious breakable cube with him on howrseback.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Scree260

look on the right side below: Mount only, klick and you have Blackfin saving his cube  Wink
sadly the bridle and saddle cannot be removed Sad

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 3:04 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kataco11
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Lisabi13

Here are my main two girls on this maker... and just cause I made their Equestria Girls versions too. Very Happy Wish I could have taken off the saddles.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Kataco12Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Lisabi16

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 11:55 pm

MLPs as big horses? Ok , noice!  Like  
You know that HF also has Ponys? Wink

The time has come for a green-peace mermaid. After so much shit happening here in Europe.
The green Barbie Color Reveal mermaid is perfect for tinkering a peace Orcamermaid.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Orcame22
the Green-peace orcamermaid on her underwater-way to the Masquerade ball.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Orcame23

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next