Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+3
Leanan
Tynami
Prism
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 7:56 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 My-mei13
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 My-mei14
Some sort of fae royalty and possibly guardian.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 11:30 am

@Prism I had missed your works terribly!!! It's so good to see them again! I didn't know that last maker had a cat face!!! I'll be able to make my girls on it! She looks AMAZING!! I love those wings on both sets!

@Embala I wish I was able to micro Mia's hair like that, it's exactly what she has, masses of curls Very Happy And you've included her blue gem! hehe The image gives her an air of mystery and almost a voodoo vibe. Pool Halinor, he is such a gentle man made to do such terrible acts to someone he loves. His armor looks amazing on him. His micro really does look too much like Wolf, I really need to change it up a bit, but I just wanted him done, lol. 

This time nothing at all, I've been reading alot of manga lately since my hands aren't the best with the weather change.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 2:53 pm

Another unique and unconventional design, Prism. Like She turned out amazing Shocked (and GIANT). *hears her whisper something about "glass" in her name ... or "Shard")

I wanted to try something different with Miakiana and give her a distinct hairdo. The curls seemed a fitting variation ... cheers YAY for hitting the jackpot. ^^ And the blue pendant is all Mia's fault. She grabbed it and - look at her eyes pale - "Don't dare!"
*grin* Not that I'd really pity Halinor, Kat. But I've always considered him a partner in crime as well as a victim. He thought he would control this game - and lost everything.

Cherisea was a darling - all she wished for was her simple white nighty ^^ and easily accepted adornements. But she felt lonely ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Forest45

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Forest46

... and found a comrad in arms. I bring you a wild card, Kat. His origin is guessable - but is it sure? He keeps his background secret and called himself Blackshade. His wings can be both insect-like or folded dragon wings.

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 4:21 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 My-mei15
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Arabia63
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Dark-f43
More. Her skin is supposed to be a dark grey, but dark cool brown'll work in a pinch.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 4:23 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Elven-57
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Epic-a55
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Magica82
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 4:27 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Mermai42
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Pixie_64
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Pretty70
Last 3 for now. I downloaded that minibrowser to get to the old Flash dolling games and it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:06 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Snow-q43
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:08 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Goddes44
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:30 pm

You've managed to picture "Shard" perfectly on all these familiar makers, Prism. Very Happy Eye candy! and she's truely glowing as Forest Guardian.

Your missing girls, Kat ... of course Emevol and Foxx must join the Dreamworld family. ^^

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Forest49

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Forest48

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 3:48 pm

Hey Prism! Where did you find the mermaid maker ? what name has it now? Its previous name wwas "Mermaid scene" , it is this black skinned Azalea doll with green hair, the first picture of them. I am searching for it, just found only the version for mermans at the Y8 browser (name is: Merman maker).

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Courts12Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Rayhan26Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Rayhan27Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 4:52 pm

no, I got it wrong, the name is:" Merman Creator" on Y8.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Courts12Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Rayhan26Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Rayhan27Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:08 am

To get to Azalea's old games, type in Dark Fairy then click on the link and voila! It's all there.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 3:04 pm

I'm prepared to feed this thread until you'll find time and mood to comment again, Kat! ^^

Just for the giggles ... Catbala is back at the Caravan ... "HiiiiiiiME!"

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Forest53

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Forest54

Your Kat seems to be much more comfortable with her current look. Smile

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:38 pm

Ok, thanx Prism, now I know, that I must klick on the "Azalea..." text, not on the play button, I alway thought, that was the same link button and wandered what that in-link should be.
BUT...where the hack is this "mermaid scene"?
I found the "heroine fan art creator", that is nice.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Scree178
and the version for my sea witch
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Scree179

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 8:36 am

A wee bit behind here too... hopefully I can get caught up before my headache settles in too much more.

Cherisea is always a difficult one to make on a maker with her wings, but I think she really loves that staff Very Happy Not to mention the winding of the gold kinda looks like the curves in her wings. Blackshade looks intriguing... we could have a lot of fun with him. i almost see him in the background, always watching but never really showing his face. We've got a few dragons, so insect wings sounds cool.  

Hehe, Emevol looks so innocent, too bad she's a little demon Very Happy Love the fire staff!! Foxx looks like she just stepped out of the tree. Her look makes her look like a biker, but this version is more fitting to the forest. I really like the leaves in the middle.

Catbala is such a fun thief! She's even gotten some treasure with her Very Happy When I saw Kat it was almost as if I could also see her tail wagging. She really loves that collar! Such cute little ears!

Prism, I love all the versions of 'Shard'!!!! She looks amazing!!! I think my favorite version is the goddess maker..

Yeee, you look gorgeous on what I call the Disney maker!

Note to self.... right shift doesn't work anymore... 

Will also not be around much until after the 4th... have a reunion up north and soooo much work til then.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:28 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Harley38
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Erte-e24
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Magica83
Thanks. One of m goals was to give her an alien look as opposed to human
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:30 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Poison22
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Sailor30
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Sci-fi42
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 9:33 pm

I see two very similar but different mer elves, Yeee. the first one is absolutely your Yeee - complete with the tail marks and shard. The other one ... angry mood, more precious outfit, different tail marks - maybe the still(?) nameless Orcamer witch? You like the dark angry on with some temper! ^^

More variations of "Shard" Very Happy I like the ones with teal hues most. You are so inventive with all these makers and and the use of "drop-ins", Prism! Amazing ways to reproduce her golden adornements. Like

Thanks for the kudos, Kat! I'm very happy you have fun with your girls and guys ... - and welcome new suggestions. Very Happy Like you I  imagine Blackshade as a silent watcher  and guardian. He must have shown up at least once so Cherisea noticed him. I love to doll your dark winged angel.
I've kept it easy with Emevol and Foxx. You sweet ^^ demon was all like "Insect wings? Gimme, Gimme! I can make you see my wings however I want to!" And Foxx ... how couldn't I find something fitting on a "Forest Guardian" maker. Wink The leaves were a good reminiscence of her white belly - and she agreed with the top.
Hehehe ... Catbala managed to save her gem! And she told me that she likes velvet and lace. ^^ I'm glad your Kat turned out so lively! cat

Catbala reminded me of someone who was involved in her creation. Miss Kitty managed to cause another big bang explosion ... thus she looks slightly deranged and baffled. XD

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Forest55

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Forest56

... and then there was a sweet echo from the past. Blomstre how I know her before she was adopted by a Wolfrider couple. (I wanted to use this rosy top! ^^)

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 6:56 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Indian12
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Sailor31
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 7:36 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Fairyt20
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Erte-e25
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Fairy-38
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:25 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Arabia64
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Dark-f44
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Elven-58
Remember when I experimented making a typical Native American maiden on the Viking Woman? Turns out she can be made on others as well
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:28 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Epic-a56
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Fairyt21
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Magica84
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:32 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Pixie_65
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Pretty71
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Snow-q44
Headcanon is that she's probably a chieftess from a tribe with a matrilineal background. Which would happen to be the majority of North American tribes historically.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:15 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Viking54
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Lord-o29
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:17 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Goddes45
Last one for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next