Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed AU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

Unnamed AU Empty
PostSubject: Unnamed AU   Unnamed AU EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 8:49 pm

I was originally calling this AU "Metahumans" at first, since that's the major driver of the plot, but…honestly that sounds a little too sci-fi for Elfquest. So I'm open to suggestions! Vaeri had ideas like Crystal Quest, New Star Home, Planet Conquerors, and Shard Dust. I also thought of No Going Back but that's kind of long.

Elevator pitch: In this timeline, the automated defences of the Ship lashed out at some of the humans, who turned their anger on it rather than the Firstcomers, so more of them survived (and split amicably, into separate tribes that correspond to Wolfriders, Gliders, etc. but know of each others' existence and stay in touch). The humans focussed their efforts on destroying the Palace and eventually succeeded, so there's no more Palace to reclaim. No Go-Back tribe (they have nothing to "go back" to). The dust from the destroyed Palace-Ship has become part of the WoTM, blending with its soil, water, and air. Humans have started to change as their "hum" changes. The "hum" of the planet is changing, too.

Here's the script I've written so far for this one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z1a22kk9smjtyi4/eq-tbd-au.pdf?dl=0
Back to top Go down
http://AmethystSadachbia.deviantART.com
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Unnamed AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed AU   Unnamed AU EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 9:13 pm

ShardDust seems to work well ... or ShardDust Hum ^^

Unnamed AU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-