Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prayer's Character Planner

Go down 
+2
Yeee
Prayer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 5:57 pm

Vaeri wrote:
Oof! Her fall from grace did not land lightly....XD

LOL exactly my reaction rofl...I told my friend like...'I draw a BADASS character and you want me to turn her into an old hag?!'  And she explained that her beauty is not gone forever but just altered temporarily.  It's because of the villains' background: Originally she is a powerful healer who had mercy with the humans who were fighting bloody wars in a medieval like century. She wanted to heal the wounded and/or traumatized people. A dark entity however sensed her great power and possessed her, controlling her body. Since then her beauty faded and her brown hair turned grey, her blue eyes into pitch black eyes and her fair skin to a grayish skintone. Therefore the dark entity has no mercy with the host, just using the body no matter how much harm is done. Our heroines will save her eventually and she'll gain her beauty again as soon as she isn't a prisoner in her own body anymore...
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 8:44 pm

I cannot blame your reaction at all! I do so love a good villian! Her story sounds like a combination of Winnowill and Sailor Galaxia...XDD Ooh okay, brown hair and blue eyes...any particular shades? Fair skin...guessing a light peachy?

What about clothing colors?
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 10:35 am

Haha yes, Sailor Galaxia and Winnowill! You nailed it! Very Happy

I have the original manga volumes of Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi and I am always baffled at how different the original story and ending of Sailor Galaxia is in the manga in comparison to the anime. Did you read the manga?

And Winnowill...it always bugged me that she could never be healed (I know she refused by her own will but still...)...we know she went kinda mad in Blue Mountain so I imagine a version of EQ where she was warned by someone/something (and if it even was her gut feeling!) to never going into Blue Mountain where she would NOT be needed as a healer...who knows what an amazing, goodwilled healer she would have become in the open world of Abode... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I know that Elfmom chose her to be the ultimate villain but her story saddens me...

Ahh yes, the clothing colors of Lady Xava are Royal Blue with secondary colors Silver and bluegreen. You are right, her skin color is a light, cool peachy color.

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 2:51 pm

I have all the new manga, and the Sailor V ones Very Happy yeah they are quite different...i think though i love it more for that. I'm not such a Sailor Moon Crystal fan cause it just feels like a copy of the manga. The original anime has its own story twists and plot lines.

Indeed about Winnowill. It seems cruel we get practically taunted by Rayek's line of "She might have been more than Timmain". I do love the stories of AU's where Rayek and Winnowill DO recognize and her darkness is cleansed. Ah that makes me want to beg you for such a picture, a happy family of Rayek, Winnowill and child.

Ooh lovely colors...all my favorites actually! Good thing she has blue eyes, or i'd be asking why you designed a character after me! lol
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:23 pm

That's cool, you even have Sailor V! I didn't read these. I have all volumes of the sparkly 'Eternal Edition', hardcover. There are beautiful artworks from the old artbooks included and some pages are in color. I love you

Me too, I never grew fondness for Crystal. I know it's  supposed to be more true to the manga but the characters look too...pretty? Laughing Otherwise although I do like the manga, it was too fast paced for me. There was villain after villain and not much about the lives of the soldiers...other than in the anime.

I like the AU with Rayek and Winnie you tell about and I would happily draw such a family scene...it's on my to-draw-list. Smile

Awww it sounds great that the colors are all your favs! It makes the character now even more special to me. I love you Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 11:25 pm

It's interesting. It makes you feel very bad for Minako, bug it's easy to see how it is the Sailor Moon prototype! The Eternal issues are very pretty but i already had all the first issues and i hate having duplicates.

Oh yay!! Happy AU!! Perhaps happy Master and Mistress of the Palace?

Aww. That's very sweet of you to say.^^
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 6:13 pm

Now that you said it I feel bad for Minako, too!

I think it's great to have earlier issues...they are very pretty as well. I just got my eternal edition for Christmas recently from my hubby (I didn't have had ANY manga issue before- just read everything decades ago at a friend's) and I think it was such a sweet gift.

Yay to happy Mistress and Master of the Palace! I imagine their AU kids very beautiful and magically talented...

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 12:39 pm

Transformations of Celestina and Wilhelmine:

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Img_2067
Maiden Daylight

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Mtxx_m28
Maiden Nightshade

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 12:41 pm

Villain 'Zale'

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Img_2068

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Img_2073
Early design, younger and less muscular

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Img_2070
A more mature Zale

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Img_2069
His crab does not approve.

Last edited by Prayer on Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 12:43 pm

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Img_2071
Wilhelmine

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Img_2072
Midori (japanese name, meaning 'green')

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 12:02 pm

These are very cool designs! The magical girls make me think of that Precure anime, though i've only seen clips of it. And the villian has a crab...*giggle* he's pretty cool looking. Definitely the kind of villian i'd want to see switch to the good side due to a love interest.
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 7:41 am

Thanks a lot, Vaeri! I love you I also have only seen clips of this Precure anime but I know the more dark magical girl series 'Puella Magi Madoki Magica', 'Glitter Force', 'DoReMi' and such. I adore this genre, especially the bright colors and costumes, hehe....just always captures my heart. I am also very fond of Ghibli movies lately...especially 'Howl's moving castle', 'Ponyo' or 'Arietty'.

Haha, yes the crab. I was thinking of a cute, crabby sidekick for the villain Zale but my friend  said it reminds too much of Disney movies where the movies are aimed at a younger auduence than our webtoon project. However, I wanted to color the crab no matter if he wasn't canon lol.

Vaeri wrote:
Definitely the kind of villian i'd want to see switch to the good side due to a love interest.

Oh yes, we would love to let him get a huge character development, too...  Very Happy I hope he will also get a love interest. I still have to brainstorm this with her because Zale will change his character only much later in the story.

Here's Wilhelmine and Celestina in Chibi form. They have yet to realise they're magical girls lol:

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Mtxx_m29

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 11:20 am

I drew some more pictures for my webtoon project:

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Img_2076
My main character Celestina. I made a picture of my softpastel painting and added the light effects digitally with the drawing program Autodesk Scetchbook.

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Img_2077
More light effects!

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Img_2078
Here I made a picture of the outlines of my character Wilhelmine I drew on  paper. I then digitally colored.

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 11:24 am

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Mtxx_m30
I added digital light effects to my villain Zale.

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Mtxx_m31
A side character.

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Img_2079
Another side character. These mushroom fantasy crearures are called the 'Tecu'.

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 11:28 am

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Img_2080
Here I digitally colored the fairy 'Littlespice' and added a background.

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 3e4a0e10
This little rabbit appears in the story and was given the name 'Fortuna' by Celestina because she saved its life with her healing powers...

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Img_2081
Fortuna with a different background. I struggle with backgrounds... Neutral

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 6:55 pm

Easter Bunny Fortuna Smile

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 pm

Yeee wrote:
Easter Bunny Fortuna Smile

Yesss lol!

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 1:21 pm

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Img_2085
Happiness

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 3:45 pm

Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Glowin10
Ayal, the glowing deer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer's Character Planner   Prayer's Character Planner - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer's Character Planner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2