Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Instagram news

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

Instagram news Empty
PostSubject: Instagram news   Instagram news EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 6:32 pm

Maybe it would be nice to have a thread for news about whats going on on Insta concerning Elfquest. There are some, who have no insta account and surely want to know what`s happening there.

We had a hint in the new Stargazers hunt story , that Leetah prepares to haunt Rayek and Winnowill to convince him to let Winnie go...
Yup, I just read on Insta that this story will be done (next?) I am sure, it will be next. bounce

@jaRf: this is something for us. But I fear and soooo hope not , that they will kill our beloved Blackhair . Sad How else can he be stopped from holding onto the women he loves?

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

Instagram news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instagram news   Instagram news EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 9:33 am

I also hope this will be next. It would be an amazing story arc!

As for me, I hope I could see glimpses of a 'different' Winnowill...character traits in her we haven't seen before. Not just her being the evil, wicked queen  Winnowill , sea witch, possessing dark soul etc. We have seen glimpses of the rare 'good' or 'neutral' Winnie before and it was very interesting because she was not a bad elf in her early life. She just went MAD in Blue Mountain and NEVER recovered. Her evil ways seem to be the consequence of her madness, not her real character.

Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

Instagram news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instagram news   Instagram news EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 7:35 pm

Thanks for the heads-up. (Not sure if mentioning persons here works, but I found this thread by... intuition? random?)

Not sure what the plans are. I thought that whole "I can't let her go all of a sudden" seemed not just immature but rather not in-character. And it was a flimsy move, flimsy in terms that it was not fully reasoned within the world of two moons, but rather to make Rogue's Curse "canon".
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

Instagram news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instagram news   Instagram news EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:02 pm

Okay, but hey, you found the thread now, that`s all what matters.

Well, after several hundred years of torment at the hands of Winnie, his love should slowly turn to hate and regret for having to take care of her for so long. Now he has to wait until someone else takes over this job.

Let's see what Leetah can do there.

manga

manga

Instagram news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instagram news   Instagram news EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 1:34 pm

We'll see. My reading of Rayek's character is that he wants someone who will hold on to him tightly. And he does that thing where we give to people the things we want most without asking if it's what THEY want most. So I don't see this working without a way for Rayek not to feel like he failed her.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

Instagram news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instagram news   Instagram news EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 2:56 pm

I also think that Leetah still arrives at his place while he's longing for Winnie to love him. The time when he wouldn't want her anymore would be far, far in the future and I don`t think, the Pinis would ever like to tell such a story.

I think the story will once again be that Rayek will lose Winnie like all his ex-loved ones before. I'm sure Leetah wants to convince him to release the trapped spirit (there were enough hints for that in Stargazers hunt). And that he will then fend this idea off violently, maybe even fight against Leetah (on a spiritual level...or also physically), because he is clinging to Winnie like he was with all his ex-partners and can't let go. His old topic...would be a typical Rayek story...sad, sad

" So I don't see this working without a way for Rayek not to feel like he failed her."

This fits for him. After all, he lives in his dream world without realizing that reality is very different from what he believes to be fact. He has noticed that Winnie doesn't want his love at all, but the claim to keep her captive until she loves him is so psycho. That can only go wrong. And then Leetah comes over: "Now that's the end of the genie in the bottle, let it go!" Geez

manga

manga

Instagram news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instagram news   Instagram news EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 8:15 pm

Yeee, I don't know how much of "Rogue's Curse" you've seen - and heaven only knows how much is considered canon by the Pinis - but by the end, Winnowill was saying things like "Our love is..." and the very last installment ended with her choosing to give Rayek a peaceful night of sleep.

(If you ask me, she meant "ELFIN love is..." but the ones who were listening jumped on it and twitted her about her relationship with Rayek.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Instagram news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instagram news   Instagram news Empty

Back to top Go down

Instagram news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: