Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's all get to know each other, eh?

Go down 
+39
Evil Evie
Nibblet
Embala
KR Wordgazer
Elwing
Blackbird
Arfurido
Prayer
Miscellaneous
Lunakat
Twopaw
Leanan
Sifra
namuhna
Nomad-Human
ErinC1978
m0nkeyh0use
wolfmoonsky
Windyboy
Redhead Ember
anj tuesday
G0lden
Kindredsoul
Seastorm
Trollbabe
Merelf
ChristinaRaibert
Fairyring
jaRf
Stargazer
llannen
Kojiyumi
Tam
Josine
Stormcatcher
Beryl
Arthis
PCoquelin
Wiseshaman
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:07 pm

Thank you, Sifra and Redhead! I'm having fun reading all the discussions.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:49 pm

Welcome to the pack, Miscellaneous! sunny It's great you found this place and and company to share your love for EQ. Enjoy and have fun.

Love your avi alien

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 4:20 am

Rrrrooooh! Alien-cactus smiley! alien alien alien alien

Hi! Beautifull landscape on your banner Embala, I'd like to go there alien
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:49 am

Welcome! cheers

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Welcome, welcome!! I love you I love you

5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 Santa_105 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 Downlo235 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 Av_cut105 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
chibi cutter compliments of katcombs!
Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Welcome to the tribe.

Twopaw

Twopaw

Capricorn Snake

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:47 pm

Name: (IC) Twopaw Tarnished-Silver (IRL) Garth Gilmore

Got a job/are you at school? Neither (Unemployed; 16 years post-college)

Favourite food: Apples for fruit, Carrots for vegetables, Eggs, bacon and breakfast foods in general at home, Wendy's and one particular local restaurant for fast-food & burgers

How long have you been a fan of EQ? Aware of EQ since the late 1980s, regular collector of EQ titles between 1992 and 1999. Recently have been collecting and reading Final Quest.

How did you become a fan? Word of mouth/Unrelated comic advertisement.

Who's you're favourite character? Strongbow, and for my own reasons, Patch (Tyleet's 'wee bit').

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? Electronica and industrial music overall; bands I've enjoyed for many years include Alphaville (German electronica band), Depeche Mode, AC/DC, Rammstein (German industrial band), Razed In Black (Goth band), Coldplay, (Larry) Gowan, Glass Tiger, Orbital, and Scooter.

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? Marvel's X-Titles are a longtime favourite, and Green Lantern for the 'big two'. Image's titles 'Invincible', 'The Astounding Wolf-Man', and 'Tellos', Antarctic Press' 'Gold Digger' and 'Ninja High School', and Mike Mignola's 'Hellboy', 'The Witcher' miniseries' and of course, Elfquest's 'Final Quest' from Dark Horse are in there, too.

What are your hobbies? Hobbyist traditional pencil-and-ink and digital artist, as well as a longtime science-fiction, fantasy and horror reader. I also occasionally play and have in the past collected role-playing games (even have a copy of Chaosium's 'Elfquest' RPG).

Favourite films? X-Men: The Last Stand (2003), I, Robot (2004), I Am Legend (2007), Green Lantern (2011), the Batman Begins 'trilogy', High Fidelity (1998).

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? Chiefly a computer/PC gamer; Gearbox's 'Borderlands' series, Valve's 'Half-Life' series, BioWare's 'Mass Effect' series, CD Projekt Red's 'Witcher' series, ID/Bethesda's 'Rage', Blizzard's Diablo, Warcraft (RTS, not WoW), and Starcraft series, and Sierra's 'F.E.A.R.' series.

How are you like/describe your personality: My heart is as enthusiastic as Cutter's love for Leetah, and externally as quiet as Strongbow.

Describe how you look: Blonde-mop-haired, bush-on-chin mountain man, but otherwise built like a stocky refrigerator; I often look sleepy, even if excited.

[Below: In-character (Twopaw) on the left, and me on the right.]
5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 WAwTmkh

Cheers, cubs and elders, and Tails High!

-2Paw.

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 4:48 am

Once again, a very warm welcome.

Strongbow Scowl

Don't worry, Strongbow isn't actually grumpy - at least not grumpier than he normally is - it's just become a bit of a tradition that I post emoticons of newcomers' favourite characters whenever possible.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 3:05 pm

As Redhead said sunny Welcome again, Twopaw! Hungry Wolf Glad you've found this place.

Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 3:57 pm

Absolutely! Welcome!

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 5:39 am

Hi! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 8:29 pm

Name (your real name, or whatever you want us to call you): From now on, I will be known as Sharf! Smile

Got a job/are you at school? I am a full time corporate stiff. Smile

Favourite food: Homemade hummus (my own recipe).

How long have you been a fan of EQ? Started reading in 1984...32 years and counting.

How did you become a fan? A friend showed me some of the tri-yearly black and white "See you in 120" comics and I became hooked for life.

Who's you're favourite character? Treestump! And I find myself liking him more and more as I get older and grumpier like he is. Smile

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? I like just about any music except most Country. Currently on a Ramones kick these days.

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? I only read Elfquest and Groo the Wanderer on occasion.

What are your hobbies? Meditation, Qi Gong, Martial Arts and various activities of fine geekery. Smile

Favourite films? Jeebus, hard to say. Ask Zeb, he, last time I talked to him, had like 700 DVDs or something. I shudder to think how many he has now... affraid

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? Love em. Especially vintage games of the NES and SNES era. Don't like most of what came afterwards. I recently started playing an online game called Path of Exile.

How are you like/describe your personality: Stone faced and quiet when first meeting someone. Once I'm comfortable, I'll talk your ears off. Smile

Describe how you look: Average height and weight, dark haired with wonderful streaks of silver now that I'm youthfully middle aged. Very Happy sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:31 am

Welcome to the land of funness!

Treestump

Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 7:13 am

Nice to formally meet you Icetooth! Though I'm pretty sure I remember you from the old Scroll!

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:55 pm

Welcome, Icetooth! cheers

Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 12:53 am

Thank you for the welcomes everyone. Yes, I remember you as well Luna...although I was only around sporadically in the later years of the Scroll...I can't even remember what year it started....2004 maybe? All I know is that I was in my late 20s back then and I'm in my 40s now...lol...what year is it again? rofl

Funny I met a very sweet elderly Southern lady from Louisiana during Easter dinner...she had the most amazing accent and mannerisms. Reminded me of an old friend on the Scroll from way back when...if anyone remembers her tomfoolery when we all shared personal photos...lol...I think she strung us along for several weeks as memory serves. Laughing Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 3:57 am

Ayooooooah, everybody!

Some may still know me as 'Fairyring'. :-)

I was offline for a while, because of my one year old son, university, work, etc..

THEN I forgot my password here (oh well ^^) and in the MEANTIME I was born again in Jesus Christ. I found new faith, so I made a new account here and changed my name into 'Prayer'.

Shade and sweet water and God bless you all. :-)

Love,

Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 6:53 am

Welcome! banana

So... who's your favourite character?

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 7:00 am

Ayooah Redhead Ember!3 How have you been?

I forgot how to post images here...which file type should avatars be? JPG doesn't work...and then this thing with uploading images...oh welllll!!! Mad Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 7:07 am

I've been fine! 72

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 7:25 am

Great! Keep on eating your veggies 3 72 70 68 Razz

Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 8:06 am

affraid

I'm not gonna eat Børge and his friends!

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 8:14 am

Heheh...eating your veggies, fiva a day, is very important, y'know. Razz

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:43 pm

Nice to have you back, Prayer! cheers

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:49 pm

Very Happy Helllooo, Fairyring! sunny Will take a little time to get used to your new name!

Missed you here. *hug* I'm glad you are well and found your way back to our Holt. cheers In case you want access to your old thread ask Nibblet or Kindredsoul. I'm sure our admins help.

I see you slowly adept again Smile - you already have a familiar face and a signature. For posting images click the "little blue photo" in the icon bar. For hosting pictures here look up How to host your pictures through the site.

Welcome back and have fun! bounce

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   5 - Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's all get to know each other, eh?
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Enter the Scroll Room-
Jump to: