Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

How's your day going? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Take care and be save, Marina. I wish you all the best, dear friend.

Marina.yurk

Marina.yurk

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:11 pm

Thank you, dear Embala!
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:17 pm

Marina.yurk wrote:
I this morning had a fight with her husband, beat him with a bouquet that he gave me as a sign of reconciliation. He and his brother went to this brother. I fed children. Put together things that you need to wash. I and my children went to my parents. Taken things to wash. And I was afraid to leave the children alone alone with inadequate husband drunk and grandmother. The parents quietly. I even went to sleep before his night shift. Evening my mother went to work. We work at the same factory, but on different sites.

Please, please, please! Tell me it was roses, with thorns!

Noooo... I'm not proposing violence. Tyleet Kiss

Anyway; as Embala said; stay safe.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:42 pm

I mopped the floor, did dishes, cleaned up the dust on a window sill, and watered the inside plants.  Now I am sore from over doing it in the last three days.  Tomorrow I am doing nothing. Well except for my daily walk.

Marina.yurk

Marina.yurk

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:45 am

Redhead Ember, I do not remember, roses were
spiked or not. Bouquet was
beautiful, in a nice package, but he
did not touch the soul.
Back to top Go down
Marina.yurk

Marina.yurk

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:24 pm

My day today was on vacation...in the hospital. In the morning I had to go with night shift. But I the night before began to choke. All night I suffered. In the morning, I with the help of colleagues came to the medical facility at our factory. They measured the pressure was 180/100. A nurse knocked this pressure. And she removed the shortness of breath, puncture me medicine. But then called the ambulance. So I ended up in the hospital with a diagnosis of 'asthma'. Then I did a drip. Mom came and brought a couple of things (gown, night shirt, a mug, a book). We even chatted with her. There is no space in the wards, so they put me in the hallway. But I do not experience discomfort from this. In the evening I managed to clean up. How well mom even brought a towel with soap. And now the light turned off, you should sleep. Tomorrow morning appointed a bunch of tests.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Oh noooo... all the stress and trouble was too much for you, Marina. Hug

So sorry to hear you are sick. Glad you are cared fotr and feel a bit better already. Be well soon, dear friends. *sending healing thoghts and wishes*

Marina.yurk

Marina.yurk

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Thank You, Embala! I
think I sent a forced
rest. Didn't have much
to fight with her
husband. But I still
worried for the
children: how are they
going to go to school.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:05 am

My, hope you feel better, Marina. That didn't at all sound good. Take care

After getting my coffie, I feel better. Early mornings helps with coffie
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:40 pm

I had no less than three visits to various cafes, got the heart breaking message that my new tenant had found another place under SiO, so they declined the room. Just after I closed the ad! Grrr! (Though, I totally get it.) Luckily I swam today so I'm still full of endorphin which is good. Now I'm gonna make dinner and then make some phone calls.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:57 am

Waking up with a painfull neck/back of my head; probably from stressing after the dog ran off last night and we had to go look for him. Idiot ran off with his girlfriend in the forest, scaring the wits out of us. So now I have a headacke, but at least the dog is here beside me on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:42 pm

I'm having a bad week. I'm freaked out about getting on with my life. My last job ended (again)-- and as much as I hated my boss and am glad to be out of there... I feel adrift. I feel like my boyfriend is sitting there and judging me for not working hard enough. Ug.

What's the point of me?

Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Holy crap, Marina! I hope you are feeling better-- that sounds like an unpleasant experience all around.

Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:34 pm

I know that feeling of being looked at and judged for not having a job immediately. I've had those looks. It's like if they open their mouths, I'm going to eat their faces off Smile
I know you'll find something soon, Lunakat.

How's your day going? - Page 17 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:49 pm

I know a bit about stress-induced headache, Rainflower. Hug At least your bondbeast is back and and well. Be well soon, too.

Best wishes to find a really fitting job - and your way, Lunakat. *thumbs up* Good luck! *crossing fingers*

Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:09 pm

I feel strange. This past week has been filled with news of deaths - not people I know personally, but relatives of friends. Literally 6 people the past 7 days. It's a bit freaky.
Add to it that I'm writing in my book about death and the fallout of a family death right now, and it's sort of freaking me out. The first time I pulled out my book to work on it, 4 people I was close to died within a 6-month period. I scrapped 250 pages of the first draft and sat on the story for a few years. I pulled it out a year ago, got on a roll and did 150 pages, and bam, heard news of 5 people dying (2 I knew, 3 I didn't). I had the book on ice last fall/winter and the past few months wrote again, and the 6 people I mentioned in the beginning died.
It's not like I am not aware that people die constantly. It's just that it's a bit freaky and it's not exactly the type of synchronicity you want. It's not the kind of affirmation you want the universe to give you. Maybe it's not an affirmation.
Maybe it's a 'Stop that nonsense right this second!'
Maybe I am just being another self-involved writer (big surprise there).

One of my favorite authors from a while ago, Paul Auster, was speaking on NPR years ago, about a writer friend of his. The friend was this ridiculously prolific fiction writer who wrote constantly, wrote beautiful stories. One month he wrote a story about a man who had a young daughter that drowned and died. The story was about the man's depression, and how he couldn't let go of his daughter's death years later, and remained haunted by it.
Within a year, this prolific writer's very young daughter died. Drowned to death. The man never wrote again. It was way too much for him. He too was haunted and had a depression which never left him.
Isn't that insane?
Sometimes I think art / literature can hit way, way too close to home. It can devour.

Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:10 pm

I also really hope everyone's day/week gets better. Hugs all around!!! Hug

Back to top Go down
Marina.yurk

Marina.yurk

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:58 pm

Can I tell you about yesterday, because now we have morning and a new day has not yet passed. Yesterday I had only one small survey. Then two of treatment. And half a day of doing absolutely nothing! There are no books. No embroidery. Either lie down, or walk down the corridor. And the phone does not satisfy the power of the Internet - not so interesting. To need something else. That such a day was. But I went. Through the corridor. With his speed. And on ladders. Moods increased.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:24 am

Tell us about yesterday, Marina. I hope tomorrow is better! It's too bad you don't have anything to read. Maybe you could ask for a pen and paper and spend some time writing? I hope you feel better soon.

Today I watched The Glass Menagerie to feel better about myself. I'm not sure if it worked.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:34 am

Glad to read you feel a bit better. *hugs* Sorry for the boredom. Be well soon, Marina.
You can look forward to books and embroidery and your girls. sunny

Hope you will feel better soon, Lunakat. cathat

I feel tired ... my own fault. Looooong evening was worth it . ^^

Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Weird. My roommate moved out today. It's quiet here. Also someone that was at the showings last week still needed room, so I accepted them. Bit nervous though, it's always a bit odd to accepted that you're going live with a complete stranger. I hope we become friends too. Or at least, get along well enough that it doesn't turn awkward.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:35 pm

Good luck with the new roommate, Startear. *crossing fingers*

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:11 pm

I got angry. Found that the chucken fliets that were meant as my dinner had all gone bad and were smelling so horrid that I cannot describe. Luckly I had another package with fresh ones, but I hate to throw food like that.
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:29 pm

I feel you Rainflower! Throwing food is horrid, and bad chicken smells very very awful!

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:35 am

It sure does. Glad someone agrees Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next