Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

How's your day going? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 6:22 am

I hope this day turns beter. The guy I said yest to couldn't after all, and didn't tell me before I called this morning. Grrrrrrrr!

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:06 pm

It did turn better! Called a friend, had an angry rant with her, had class, then my friend and I went to dinner, and we went to the movies to see Inside Out, which as very fun and nice.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:31 am

Tenderfoot wrote:
Blackbird! Very Happy Welcome to the nightmare that is university studies! (just kidding, it really depends on just what you are studying)

Well, thank you Very Happy It is so hard :-/ This week we have home-exams, and it's a struggle to find motivation and concentration.
I'm trying to get my bachelor as a nurse btw.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:26 am

Good Luck, Blackbrid

I have a day off work, so I wanna do some thing I've wanted to do a while; watch allot of movies I never get time to see. It's awefull weather now, so why not? It may seem lazy, but It's been a stressfull week.
Back to top Go down
Nomad-Human

Nomad-Human

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 10:13 pm

And Jewish holiday season is FINALLY over. In the past 3 weeks there have been FOUR holidays. Rosh Hashanah (Jewish new year), Yom Kippur: The Day of Atonement (Jewish apology day), Sukkot (think Jewish harvest holiday/thanksgiving) and then Simchat Torah (the anniversary of the Torah). 4 holidays in little over 3 weeks. I'm too pooped to pop. All the cooking and hosting of people and synagogue services. Oy. Vey.

It was good too, I had fun, but it was also exhausting.

And it was just in time to run to Halloween. We decorated the house yesterday and now I will go and slip into a coma. I love holiday season (which for me is primarily in the fall) but it is quite tiring.

Tenderfoot

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 5:01 pm

I have finally applied for another job, for working with disabled children. I really hope I'll get it, the grocery store is killing me!
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Great to hear, Tenderfoot!

Didn't have time to post this yesterday.

All I wanted to do, was to go out and mow the front lawn. It was warm and dry, and I had managed to get the front and side yards done earlier this week. (I had stopped the day before, when my neighbor brought me some treats. She had returned from Europe, and had brought me two tins of chicken, as well as honey from her own parents' beehive. Muslims are very generous people.)

I brought the mower around front, when I noticed something in the center of the lawn that I hoped, really, really hoped, was a bunch of dead leaves. The flies told me otherwise. So I had to go around back and get a shovel and garbage bag, and make funeral arrangements for a squirrel.

Walking around back, I startled a rabbit. Wild rabbits aren't unusual here. This one, however, was too large, too round, too white and too slow to be wild. I crept up close behind it, and took some pictures with my phone.

The rabbit didn't run away, although it remained shy of me. I didn't try to catch it or touch it. I just dialed the police non-emergency number and called animal control. I told them to take their time, as it was not an emergency. I was mainly concerned that a domestic rabbit would either die of exposure, get hit by a car, or be picked off by stray dogs or predators.

I was concerned that the rabbit had either escaped, or worse, been abandoned by its owner. IMHO people who intentionally abandon domestic animals should go to jail.

The rabbit eventually disappeared into a neighbor's yard. I went on with disposing of the squirrel carcass, sprinkling limestone dust in the area where I had found it, mowing the lawn, and then helping my husband unload when he came home with groceries. (He has heart and back problems, so I do the yardwork and most of the lifting.)

Animal control arrived two hours after I called them. Our local government trains and uses regular police officers for animal protection - a wise move - so a wandering rabbit is not a high priority. I thought it amusing that they sent a bald-headed white man to catch a rabbit.

I hadn't seen the rabbit for over an hour. The officer seemed to think I was sending him on a useless chase after a wild rabbit, even though I showed him the pictures on my phone. Then he and my husband got into a conversation about recipes for rabbit meat.

Fortunately, just then a little girl appeared. She turned out to be the rabbit's owner, and said it had escaped. I was very relieved to hear the rabbit had a home. She and I alerted my neighbor that the officer was here to help catch an escaped pet.

For the next half hour, the little fellow led the officer and the girl on a low-speed chase through both yards, with my husband and I standing by to block his escape. Eventually the officer caught him, and went with the little girl to personally return the rabbit to its cage.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 2:09 pm

albino Happy End! sunny

Marina.yurk

Marina.yurk

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:16 pm

I today since morning after a night shift came to parents. My mother dyed my hair in red color. Only a hair wasn't up to the end dyed. It is necessary to be painted still. Having arrived home, I managed to have a sleep a couple of hours. After I had an evening fitness. A bathtub for daughters. Walk with a dog. And now I want in a shower.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:54 pm

My day was both calm and exhausting without good reason.

Seeing you post again makes it a happy evening, Marina. *hugs*

Marina.yurk

Marina.yurk

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:28 am

Thank you,Embala. I bought a new phone, and now it's easier for me to be here. And I miss you. Opened this website as home and back
Back to top Go down
Blackbird

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:29 am

Having a lazy weekend, my neck is so stiff, and it huuurts, have no idea what to do :-/ anyone who knows some tricks?

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:07 pm

I'm feeling weird. Both tombs of my grandparents get emptied next month, so me and my mother were visiting there for the last time.

There were a lot of tourist present and they began to talk about the pictures on some of the tombstones. Am I the only one who finds it strange to have tourists in a cemetery? They were pretty loud as well.

Anyway, there was lots of weed on both tombs so my mom cleared it up a bit. I'm feeling a bit guilty about that nobody has been visiting them, I used too when i was in highschool. Then we looked at other tombs. Hearing how some of them commited suicide made me feel awkward. Then we walked and talked about what I and my mom want when we die... that became even more awkward. I have said that I don't want nor will grow old. That I will not have nor want a funeral and tomb. I know i upsetted her with that and i didn't mean to, but things like that will come out of my mouth automaticly. We talked about my parents funeral and such and I really didn't like this at all. I also feel like death is around the corner..pale

These few months were depressing for me. My family knows I do not really have ''good thoughts'' and that I suffer from depression again *or to say the least, never healed from it but became worse and i guess a little bit more dangerous*. They found out after my sister went to an medium... she had to say some stuff about me. MY sis told my mom, my mom tried to get it out of me, me having a breakdown, and now getting some help... again.. for the.. 100th time?
I'm getting a new sort help now to see how I can build a future for myself and how to deal with my disablity and such. I have no hope for it, but it's the only thing I have not tried yet , so we'll see.

To be honest, I'm not doing good. I never had so it doesn't really matter but still. Not really sure why I wrote this. I think I needed to get it out of my chest since I'm not good at all with expressing myself from the outside. Don't worry about me though. I hope that I didn't make anyone uncomfortable with this, Just trying to explain how i'm doing and why i'm not being active of the forum. I have been reading all the posts on here though and I hope all of you are doing ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Marina.yurk

Marina.yurk

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:04 am

I read that depression is not treatable with drugs. The best cure for depression is employment, desire to help others. Try, Wolfmoonsky! Can get and even like it. Maybe even over the Internet if not often leave the house.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:38 am

It’s different for everybody since no two people are the same, and in my opinion, no two person’s depression is the same either. Medicine didn’t work for me. After three different kinds in the past that either left me deathly sick or a useless zombie, I came to realize it wasn’t a help to me at all.

I remember someone posted a meme with a comedian’s confused face that read, “That look on your face when you hear one of the side effects to your anti-depressant medication is suicidal thoughts”

It does make you wonder about the lovely world of pharmaceuticals sometimes….

Wolfmoonsky, I hope you know you can talk to us about anything at any time  I love you  Because I will be the first to admit, if it wasn’t for the Scroll of Colors and all the amazing people there (and now here), I NEVER would have gotten through the many rough times I’ve been drug through.

You will always have a shoulder here to lean on or talk to!

On a side note, everytime I see Marina's avatar I just wanna swoon or color it! Laughing

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Blackbird

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:26 am

Wolfmoonsky: You are not making me uncomfortable. I have issues myself. I also tried medicine, but it didn't help me. I had to help myself. When I was in my darkest place I had to find little things to cheer me up, just tiny things to look forward to ( silly things as a new book I was looking forward to or something ) and then I could try for bigger things. At one point I actually repeated to myself that I couldn't die before the rest of the Harry Potter books was released. Very silly, but it helped me, baby steps. I found kind "strangers" online to be very helpful. People I didn't know personally, that I didn't have to face everyday. The old scrolls was one of the things that helped a lot back in the days.

I was put on a anti-depressant that was pulled from the marked some years later because it made people very suicidal O.o I was 16. No wonder I felt crazy.

So you are not alone.

Marina.yurk

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:26 am

You laugh at me? That's good, not sad.
Back to top Go down
Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:22 am

wolfmoonsky wrote:
Not really sure why I wrote this. I think I needed to get it out of my chest since I'm not good at all with expressing myself from the outside.
Good idea to use the forum for that. Not uncomfortable here either.

I sometimes took St John wort (a flower, used for mild depression), it doesn't seem to work for everyone but it had a huge effect on me, without side effects that I could see. But in the end, I stopped even that: had to go to the bottom of my own sadness before I could get better.

Quote :
I'm getting a new sort help now to see how I can build a future for myself and how to deal with my disablity and such. I have no hope for it, but it's the only thing I have not tried yet , so we'll see.

Send some hope your way, and a big cactus hug (don't worry, it doesn't really hurt) alien
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:01 pm

I don't know what to say.... thank you all for the nice comments and for your support! I was kinda scared and thought about deleting the comment... I'm very glad to hear that I'm not making anyone  uncomfortable. i'm glad that I'm not alone in this, though i don't want anyone to end up like me.

Thank you, Marina.yurk. It's something I'm doing now the last few weeks

Kindredsoul, I myself had a very confused look when they told me the side effects. I never wanted to try them, but i felt like i had too, maybe that it would help. I was not amused by the side effects i was getting, one of them was geining a lot of wheight, which caused me to have body issues.

I was so greatfull to find the Scroll of Colors years back. Some people on here made me feel that people cared, even thought I still can't fully believe that *Just been unable to, I think depression is the cause or my extreme timide personality*. Most of all, I learned that even thought I really don't and can't believe it, but that there are nice and kind people out there and not only insane/dangerous/mean people. People can be nice. I also learned about the quarrels here as well and how others fix them. That not everything with people has to end up like a disaster.

Blackbird What you're doing is exactly what i'm doing the last few years. It does have affect, but lately I can't seem to enjoy the little things in life, which makes me sad. It was the only thing that always helped me a little. I hope that with the help i'm getting now, that i will enjoy those moments again. I hope I get the moments to enjoy things as well.

Miscellaneous i never heard about a flower like that. I will look it up. Thank you for telling me. Thank you for the hope and the cactus hug! * I love your avatar* Smile

I'm not taking medicines or a bunch of anti-depressant. I had in the past and that did not work out! They know about it and they won't force me to take them. I too had some bad side effects... and that was all i was getting it from not getting better but worse, or it didn't had any effect at all!

I have always been depressed, even as a todler. Depression and Suicidel thoughts started when I was way to young. Anxiety and stress at the extreem at  such a young age as well. 24/7 scared and depressed and crying nonstop. years of bullying at the top. I wonder how and why i survived all that. It's weird because I think that normally anyone would have killed themself at that point, and for some reason, even very suicidal, i never made an attempt at it, not even selfharm. I have to admit though, that I almost did some attempts at some point.

Like the last year in highschool. I don't want to tell the details, but lets just say that after a bunch of things happened with bullies and me having a mental breakdown, I was planning to do it as soon as possible but decided not too. I only had 6 months left of highschool.. if i would have done it, i would have survided primary school for nothing, same for those horrrible years of highschool. I thought that ''it's only 6 months, if you do it now, it would have been all for nothing. After this is all over, you will have a good future ahead of you, and those bullies will get their karma. So keep on surving a little bit longer, atleast for your parents sake''

I know this sounds weird but it makes me very angry at myself. Because when I look at my life, the last almost 22 years, finding out you have autism and knowing how my future will look like with or without help....
survive all of that.. for absolutly nothing. I don't understand why I had to go through so much pain, fear, hatred and grief for 24/7 since a very young age till now, trying to survive in a world that you always hated, to end up like that? To know that it was all for nothing anyway.
I don't think I have been really that mean to others people, maybe awkward and I know that i have been insensitive when i was young during bad comunication, but I never wanted anyone to get hurt by that! I had been told by them that i'm a kind person, just shy and quiet. Is that so bad? I have been told that it is bad.
Maybe I 've been a very bad man in my previous life? If reincarnation exists. Sorry for that, I don't want to whine or come over like a person who thinks that their life is worse then others.

I must admit that I have done many things to help myself. All kinds of therapie since a young age. Getting really treated for depressions since i was 18. Nothing, everything we have done so far didn't work. So i lost hope a long time ago. Still, i keep on surviving for my parents sake, cause no one should burry their child, specially those parents of mine who did everything for me and who are very kind people. I just hope that I still will be able to handle it and that life will be more bearable.

What I have now is an case manager. I can't really explain what it is thought. Just a person who will help me build a kind of future? Will help me learn how to go to a suppermarket or store to buy stuff. I have a social fobie with generalized anxiety, so this kind of things are hard for me. What I probally will learn is Organize and Plan things, since my mind is not able in doing that. i will see how that goes, i had only see him once which was last thursday, which was a whole interview interduction. I hope that this can help me somewhat for a better future, so that I can atleast learn so take care of myself and manage to live on my own at some point.

Oh, this is way too long, I'm sorry for that. Eveything kinda comes out right now XD I know I probally told you all way to much. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or if some phrases are interchangeably.
Again, thank you guys very much. I will try to stay more active on this forum! Hug
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:46 pm

I've seen you lurking. Smile It always gave me a happy smile ... "Wolfie is still here!" sunny

So sorry to read you have serious problems again, Wolfie. I'm glad at the same time that you'll get help again ... even more that you are ready to accept help and try once more. You are brave. *hugs tight*

Kindredsoul and all the other said it well: Don't feel shy to share your thoughts and worries. You don't bother us - that's what a community is for - sharing fun and joy and sorrow alike. And you see that you are not alone, dear young friend. cathat I'm glad you've started to post again. There will be always someone to listenoffer understanding and support and a virtual hug. Hug You are dear to me, Wolfie.

Well wishes and good thoughts for a successful treatment and better future. You deserve it.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:50 pm

cheers for new phone! I'm glad you can be here more often now, Marina! Very Happy

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 8:53 pm

I over did today. Did some more banking, had to go and get the tp at one store, then a few things from one grocery store, a few things at another grocery store, and a couple of things from the drug store. Got my whites folded and put up. Took a nap. Now to cook dinner.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Dear wolfie, your words gives me heartache, but only on your behalf. Wish for you a happier future because you deserve it dear, you really do cathat Hug Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, I hope you're feeling better.

And Yeah, it DOES sound STRANGE to me as well to have tourism in a cementary. There's just some ålaces there shouldn't be tourism at. Or at least it should be a warning. At least there . Can't stand loud people who don't think they're not noticed, because they are. Mad
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Been unstoppable today. My Aunt got me involved in helping decorate Christmans trees at our local park's big gift shop and I did three today Very Happy

How's your day going? - Page 18 12036666_405306559675621_773118518291976539_n

How's your day going? - Page 18 12191584_405306569675620_803482131916720393_n

Not really crazy about this next one.... It's an upside down Christmas tree

How's your day going? - Page 18 12191828_405317046341239_9099442464070046356_n

Then after that I got all this done when I got home

https://www.facebook.com/monica.edgesmith/videos/405351019671175/

I'M Beat!! Shocked  Laughing  Shocked  Laughing  Shocked  Laughing

But decorating is what I found to be "my" helpful medication Wink That and my dogs >___>

*collapses*

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:45 pm

OMG, I need those little nutcracker decorations in my life. They are ADORABLE!

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next