Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

How's your day going? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:50 pm

You like them? I can get you some! I go back Thursday to decorate more, but the shop isn't ready for business yet, but I can get some reserved to buy for when they're open!

Forewarning.... they are verrrrryyyyyyyyy glittery! O_O

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:12 pm

I NEED THEM! What colours do they come in? How much are they?

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:31 am

Uhm... Kindred... your aunt is aware that it's only October, right?

I totally did not buy my advent candle earlier today, and I totally haven't bought an advent calendar earlier this week. Nope, not at all...

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 3:25 pm

LOL right.Red! But this is at a major park in my ares where Christmas is their biggest income. They do SO much decorating and a huge light display over the entire grounds (we have people and tours that come in from all across the country) that the park has to start setting up in October to be ready in time!

Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:10 pm

Swapped out our kitchen ceiling light for a new LED fixture.  We like it so much, we plant to do other rooms with it.

Got the flashlights, glow sticks, pencils, and treat bags and buckets ready to hand out.  The unsharpened pencils are to hand out with the candy.  Flashlights and glow sticks are for any kids or groups that don't look visible enough.  Bags and buckets are for kids who are using plastic grocery bags.

Then my husband made pizza on flatbread, the way Mama used to make it.

My husband's costume is the first detail for tomorrow.

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:15 pm

Just ran a couple of errands.

Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Good - couldn't stop here for a while (bat country), but now they're gone at last... Very Happy

Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:23 pm

Bats were only on the home page, like the cover of a book. Inside was bat free Wink Good to have you back after your short absence ^^

Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:50 pm

...and they were all over the Box as well... Rolling Eyes

Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 2:07 pm

very true, but still just one page. At least we made most of the members smile though, eh? But like you say, its all over and probably not a good idea to try to make people happy ever again unless its put to a vote or something, that way surprises meant to make people smile won't get blown up out of all proportion. Can't please all the people all the time and all that... At least we tried. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:26 pm

...and I wouldn't have lost a word about it had it been for one day or two. But TWO weeks?!

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:37 pm

Doing as little as humanly possible.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:37 pm

Ok

It was not 2 weeks. It was 11 days at the most

Nothing will be done to decorate again, ok? Sorry for the inconvenience it caused.

Now.back to topic please

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 4:14 pm

I start to miss Boo ^^

So true, Nibblet. *hugs* I know you tried - you had best intentions - and I've read at least as many pleased happy comments as there were less thrilled ones. It was not a fail! I'm honestly sorry part of us - me included!!! - spoilt your surprise and the fun. Well, I know for some it actually messed up the site experiance. Everyone has their own reasons ... in my case it was simply some inconvenience and a bad mood day. Embarassed I've overreacted and for this I apologize(watever it's worth now).

I don't think a vote is a solution for anything. A surprise should be allowed to be a surprise. And with a vote we'd possibly had the same result as we had without - that the Halloween decoration was not appreciated by everyone. As you've said - you cannot please everyone at the same time.
But ... finding the least common denominator each time is likely to kill fun as well. If you seriously think about a vote - how about a general vote whether surprises should be allowed to happen at all?

My suggestions would be to avoid usual suspects that make people shriek (like spiders) and keep it shorter. And I promise to give it a serious consideration whether I should complain about temporary changes - and HOW to do it in case.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:07 pm

Got my husband ready to work at the polls tomorrow - Election Day in America. Depending upon where you live, there are votes for Senate, Congress, state and local offices, as well as ballot issues. The Presidential primaries are in June 2016.

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 8:46 pm

Exhausting... went up to the park to help decorate some more, then came home and cleaned out the remains of my garden, then cleaned and vacuumed out my car. Went to lie down to rest my back and woke up 2 hours later sneezing my head off ><

This weather needs to make up its mind. 70 degrees Fahrenheit in NOVEMBER!? It's nice, BUT the warm weather is keeping the allergens from all the fallen leaves in the air! It's murder to the allergies! Laughing Laughing Laughing I need my COLD air so I can breath again!

I'm gonna go duct tape my nose shut now >__>

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:02 pm

You need a new nose O_O

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Poor Kindredsoul. Hope you'll feel better soon. Hug Wish I had some advice to give you. *hands tissue box*

Ditto the weather though Rolling Eyes Why can't it make up it's mind and stay cold when winter's on it's way? We've had some frozty nights now, but suddenly nature desides that it's gonna be warmer again. I want snow so I can go skiing Mad I'm thinking of taking my next vacation up at some place that actually has snow.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 3:30 pm

Feel better soon, Kin. *hugs*
I hope you had a good day without any aftermath of yesterday's "party", Nibblet! ^^

Got up too early for my taste. Took the train to the bigger town nearby. Looked for an elf shop I couldn't find. Bought some crafts matierial for Christmas stars. Picked my FQ #11 and the German translation of "The Complete Elfquest". (It's reserved for me , therefore no problem to be late for the party.) Bought cat food and shower gel (because I wouldn't havve a chance to buy it when I'm back home).

Train back at noon ... at home one hour later. Resting in preparing to leave for my favorite coffee shop at 2 pm - we had annonced a "crafts workshop" there. Tought a big buy in my age how to fold Christmas stars (Fröbelsterne). Back hone at 7 pm.

Now I'm tiiiiiiired!

Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 3:39 pm

Okayish. Actually, scratch that. I haven't felt this well in over a week. I decreased from having two deadlines to just one last nigh, so despite the three weeks with lack of proper sleep, I'm doing well. Today. But GOD DAMN DO I WANT THESE THREE WEEK OF CONSTANT ESSAYS TO END. I want to stop writing essays, study for my exams and just. Catch a breather. Have a normal schedule and not be guilty all the time.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 3:47 pm

Wish you all the energy you'll need to get this done - I'm sure you'll succeed, Startear! - and the necessary luck. *crossing fingers and toes and sending good vibes*

Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Thanks Embala. I'm pretty much at the end now, the last essay is to be delivered this Monday, 12 of clock, however I need to finish it earlier due to my mother's birthday. Then I'm out of this mess, and can focus on better things. Like being up to date on homework, exam reading and work out. And NaNo of course. Razz

Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 3:45 pm

Yay! I got word from my teachers on two of the assignments! I qualified! That means I can study for the exams! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:01 pm

Like Congratulations! Very Happy

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:13 pm

That's great Startear! Congrats! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next