Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

How's your day going? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 11:26 am

The weather is dull and it'snot as warm as the previous days, and I'm currently knitting socks.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 9:34 pm

OMG the fire alarm just went off, and we had to just hurry out, with the cat along. Luckily she was already hiding in her cat cage and we could just luck her up and go. Poor little thing didn't understand, but she was wery clever
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 11:09 am

Clever kitty ... and very practical for you. Fire alarm muast hurt in cat ears! cathat
I hope everhing is okay, Rainflower, and that it was just false alert!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:15 pm

Everything went smoothly and kitty is fine, she was so good. Though I live next to a train station, and she was both a but nervous and curious at the trains coming and going. She's never seen trains before, so this was new to her. But she wasn't scared when she got back in.

It's the second time she's had the fire alarm experience in my flat. I really hate that sound, it once woke me up at 2:30 am, and in February winter and all😫I look forward to move out of there. It sounds just like the metal alarm at the airport, SOOO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!

It was practically false alarm, just an oven with a burnt something
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 7:27 pm

ACK!! My husband was just in another car accident... the whole front end of the truck is gone. He's okay, just really shooken up. Woman ran a red light and hit him.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 8:48 pm

OMG good thing he's okay.
But how unfortunate vcan one get? Poor guy. Stupid woman though...

Besides from being overworked since my colleague had to leave early because of a wedding she had to decorate, not to mention repair a corsage that the groom broke🙄I had to walk home in thunder abd rain😱
That's not an experience I want again. I was soaking wet when I got home.
And s bitch ranted at how expensive our flowers were.
Like EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE NOW, WOMAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 1:26 am

Better day than what happened on Saturday... it's actually not 100+ degrees today!!! Feels so good with the wind blowing!!!

On a good note, we got the old 97 truck up and running so me and the family can still get around. Look a little repair work, but she's (the truck, lol) mostly good now.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 1:35 am

I hope it will cool dow a bit at your place, Kat *hugs and kisse*, or for refreshing rain.
Glad you old Lady Truck decides not to retire by now. Wink

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:03 am

Besides from being forced to spend the lovely sunny day inside because of covid, I am slowly recovering and gonna spend the day reading and sketching doodles besides from drinking lots of lots of tea.

And watching news of course!

Just the night before our yearly Pride parade in Oslo, of course some bastard has to go bazooka and start to shoot allot of people in a popular gay bar in Oslo. Now everything is cancelled and people are in shock.
I am so sad because of this because one of my girl friends are married to a girl and she was looking forward to this day. I can't imagine how she is feeling now being at work and all. She has a habit of dying her hair differently at times, and she had made her hair a rainbow for this ocation. She did all the furneral arrangements the other day when I was tested positive and I'm so going to find her a good present to cheer her up as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 9:58 am

I am doing so incredibly much better, and Boi is slightly better so I've been sewing this morning, and finished off at least one of my many many small projects😂😁I'm hoping that if I finish off some of my old projects I might have conscience to start on those many new projects I have I mind😅
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 10:05 am

So far, rather terrific😆

I did it!
I #$%@& DID IT!!!!
I just gave my resignation to my boss!!!

NO MORE OVERTIME DECEMBERS AND MOTHER'S DAY/VALENTINE FOR ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 10:46 am

Yay! woohoo That was long since overdue, right?
It must have been a satisfaction for you to have given her notice.
Congrats!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 12:54 pm

Yeee wrote:
Yay! woohoo  That was long since overdue, right?
It must have been a satisfaction for you to have given her notice.
Congrats!

Thank you💞

And you're absolutely right, it was satisfying beyond compare!
I'm a bit afraid of what my boss will say, I imagine she didn't see that coming. But my next in command colleagues were very supportive and understood well why I'm doing this.
And Boi supports me 100% on this too, so that helps.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 1:10 pm

Congrats! Like

All good wishes for better and satisfying future, Rainflower! flower

About your boss ... it doesn't matter much what she will say. If your notice of termination was in time, you will be free soon. She's basically lost her powers on you.
Whatever she's coming up with - it will be over soon. Hug

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 1:19 pm

You're right. It's a relief to know I won't have her above me anymore after a while.

I just know I'm gonna cause a bit of trouble fir them before Christmas, since I won't be there during December now. She'll have a hard time replacing me with someone who can actually do the job. It's not easy finding folks with the actual skills at days.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 4:32 pm

I spent a day at new job today to get into the system, and I felt such a relief being there. Not only was there no tension, but I actually got the chance to sit down properly and have my lunch in peace. I even got to sit down abd tskeba break a couple of times. It made me realize how unhealthy the conditions ate in the shop.

The days at the store makes it difficult to sit down and have a break because we're do exposed there, so we look lazy if we do that, and besides we're not more than one at the job more than two hours, and they normally don't allow a proper break. Daughter boss litterally said to me once that my co-worker couldn't stay one extra 30 minutes just do I could sit found and eat.
I mean WHAT?
Znd ecen if she's out of the picture now, boss don't of gives the wibes that you can't have breaks while she's there.
I can't wait to finish there.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 11:58 pm

WORST DAY EVER😫🤯😭

I had four furneral arrangements and my colleague hadn't made all four ribbons, and I struggled to make one of them so badly it was almost sickly. I wrote the %##@darn ribbon at least six times and and I think I stayed over at the store one hour and twenty minutes just to finish off those dumb flowers.
And at the same time I did one if them wrong and I had to do it all over again. I don't understand what was wrong with me today, but it's almost like I don't work the same way, like I'm worn out. I feel like a garment that has been worn so many times that at sudden it just breaks or come out misshapen.

Bit good news, I hope. I have three months before i can officially go over to the other job, but Boss gave me the chance to actually quit sooner. That means I may be able to start off earlier at the hospital. I'm gonna a think of it, but I really do consider it.
Though the offer went both ways and she sort of hoped I would stay fir Christmas for extra manpower. Can't blame her,but that's exactly what i wanted to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 4:47 pm

Fuuuuun day... AC that they installed last weekend is already out! Was raining and they couldn't charge it, but the buttheads forgot to put that in the notes. They were supposed to be here on Monday and they never showed. Hopefully they'll be here within the next hour.

Plus I'm trying to track down a smell... I have no idea what it is, grrrrrr....

On a hapy note, my team won the game last night, YAY!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 7:53 am

Isn't that too typical? I hope they came to you i  the end, @Tynami.

Okay, the plan of quitting sooner went down the toilet. Yesterday something happened. One of my flower colleagues actually got fired. I understand perfectly well why it had to be done, but unfortunately until we have managed to find a replacement for her as well I can't leave earlier like she offered me. Now my boss have to replace two, and they would be seriously short handed if I were to leave too early now.

But good news; she's found a replacement for me, though she needs teaching. She seems to have some experience, so I have a slight hope to get to go at one point.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 12:35 am

So, I've finally gotten it clear that i can quit sooner after all, and I can't wait. I had my last day on one of the stores today, and it was a bit bittersweet, and I really appreciate that I'll be missed, but I really did feel relieved when I gave away that key card for that store after ended day. Now there's only three more shifts at the other store, and I'm free!!!

So all in all, days' going great!!!😁😁😁
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 1:28 am

Good luck, Rainflower! flower I'm happy for you!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 3:20 pm

I have vacation now, and against my normal habits I spent the whole morning in my pyjamas and have used most of the day drawing and cutting out pstters fir sewing. I hope to finish off that jacket i started on ages ago before starting on something new
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 3:35 am

A very busy two days at work.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 8:12 pm

So, im officially gone from the shop now, but don't you think I had to go back to the shop today and cover for my colleague who had to go to the dentist because she wouldn't get it covered economically if she had postponded that specific appointment, because Boss is of course abroad again and one of the young one is down with Covid😣
I am really concerned of hiw they will manage this Christmas. My former colleague said she gives them till summer before one of the shop closest.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 2:30 am

Brain dead. Just one of those days at work.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next