Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

How's your day going? - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 2:28 am

Im do excited!!! First day on new job so far at last! Eay up and ready to go
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 3:09 am

Good luck, Rainflower! Like

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 2:54 pm

Update!
I confess that it could have gone better.
It's not that i screwed totally up at first day of work, it's just that i ended up doing lots of dumb mistakes that made me look stupidcand pit me in a bad light, and I really didn't mean it, but... it just happened.
First i ended up taking a coffee break too early when it turned out one of the rooms were ready for cleaning, and then i ended up paying more attention to one corridor rather than the one i was supposed to look after. And I just felt like i worked a bit slower than the others, it's just that i like to make sure it's done properly and i just...

Okay, it wasn't all bad. No one were really mad at me, they're perfectly aware that I'm rusty. And i know that one of them happens to ge a little diwnlooking by nature, but besides from that she's really nice. I guess it will ge better in time, and my old colleagues there are really glad to have me back. I just sort of feel like i don't wanna let them down.

Could be that I'm overtrening this...
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 4:19 pm

Keep in mind that you've just started in this job, Rainflower. Making mistakes is part of the process.
And you use to be your worst critic. Hug
Expecting perfection from yourself is a recipe for fail. Just learn from mistakes and don't repeat them.

May I suggest somthing? Sit down and change your point of view for a moment. Imagine that you are the one who got a new coworker. How would you look at her mistakes on the first "real" working day? Wouldn't you look at this beginner in a much nicer way?

Be nice to yourself, Rainflower! flower

Last edited by Embala on Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 5:09 pm

You always has the most reasonable approach ti most things, @Embala
💙
Thanks. That really helped.
I'll try not to be too harsh to myself forward.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 5:14 pm

cathat

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 6:36 pm

Okay, it went allot better today. This tine i was more alert, and I actually was more on in on some if the rooms than the others. And I was first on the watch today too.
Best thing is that i got in conversation with some new ones today, which felt good. And me and my new group in charge go really well along.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 7:18 pm

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 2:33 am

My eye is sore and I can't wear ontacts today. Im forced to wear glasses a couple of days now because I got antibac in my left eye yesterday. I totally freaked out. Luckily it was at the hospital and i was lucky to get one of those eye cleaneing bottles and got it cleaned, but I had to take out the contact lince in it, so I walked around half in for the rest of the day. I covered my eye with the hospital cap to block myself from being dizzy, and now I've been labled pirate.

But I was lucky compared to my poor co-worker, who gir her to cut up from toe of the garbadge . How she ever manage to do that is a mystery, but poor woman had to get stitch up. Lucky tji g that's what they do there, but still... poor woman. I didn't feel sorry fir myself after that.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 3:18 am

Be well soon, Rainflower One-Eye *hugs* and well wishes for your co-worker too.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 5:27 am

Thanks @Embala

Poor co-worker didn't come today. Don't blame her😖
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 2:55 am

First thing i do this morning when i go outside is to slip in the stairs and slide half the down. So glad no one saw me. My elbow feels a but numb, but I didn't get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 4:03 pm

Oh my, you had luck, that you didn't get hurt.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 8:05 pm

Take care, Rainflower *hugs* and be well soon!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 1:38 pm

Arms and back's sore because I shuffled snow the other day, so haven't really done much. Ironic enough, the shuffle cars FINALLY shuffled the sidewalks. Just took an d lady expressing her fear in the newspaper to make it happen
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 1:38 pm

Almost done with a dress though...
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 5:22 pm

Year started the worst... my oldest was in a car accident, rolled his truck... he's out of the hospital now, with a bunch of stitches. 

Otherwise, same ol same.

On a side note I nuked my Tumblr and Twitter accounts, so finally weening myself off social media.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 5:33 pm

Omg Tynami what a horrible thing. I really hope eldest is gonna be fine😟
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 3:10 pm

Yes, I too hope he is fine!

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:22 am

@Tynami: I hope he is doing fine again! Best wishes!

Social media detoxing can be healing...too many notifications, emails and such are no good. I hope the cut off will be very healing for you. I love you

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 1:23 pm

So far so good on the new job, though 4 people have been fired or quit since I started, ugh! I didn't know the turn around was so bad... plus my co-workers keep vanishing, leaving me hanging... 

I'm a firm believer if you're being paid, do your job... sigh.

So tired, but feeling good to getting out with work again.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 7:43 pm

Wow, that's pretty heavy. What kind of job is it? And what's the reason?
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 10:21 pm

Rainflower wrote:
Wow, that's pretty heavy. What kind of job is it? And what's the reason?

It's a retail job and at least 4 more have quit since that post, but a bunch of new hires. Not sure why they keep hiding and not doing their job... sometimes they just lose track of time, I know, but still. The team has been keeping up nicely, so that's good.

Still tired, but feeling good... able to move around better and that was one of the main reasons I went fulltime again.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 5:33 am

So the issue is that the new ones that keeps coming don't do their jobs and simply quit after a while?

Good thing you're up and going👍sounds like they need you.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 11:22 am

Tynami, good that you're feeling better. Take care of yourself!

I am starting to feel better, after almost 2 years of struggling. Of course, life does it's best to get me down again. two family members getting an autistic meltdown, the other a fit of teenager drama, a couple of household devices breaking down, funnnnnn. Twisted Evil Well so far I can handle it.
Edit to add a broken bicycle. Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next