Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Pixie_10
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Pixie_10
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Missan11
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Missan11
Two new Dreamberries. Her hair's meant to be pinkish-orange-burgundy and her eyes are lilac pinkish.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 5:42 am

Dreamberry looks so cute on the pixie maker. This hair color is outstanding - you should make this her distinguishing characteristic, Prism! ... and she got dreamberries Wink

I start to like your "missangest" discovery - it's a refreshing different view on elves. Strange - I can see this outfit and hairdo work for Freetouch/Chitter! Bit of a secret rebellious attitude - I so can see this happen on Dreamberry, tho. ^^

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Pretty16
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Pretty16
Fresh Dreamberry.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 10:04 pm

She's sweet Smile ... and you've almost managed to reproduce her characteristec hair color, Prism.
This line: "Fresh Dreamberry" ... rofl Makes me immediately think: "Pick 'em. Juicy!"

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Missan12
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Missan12
Here's a Tillawill, thought up of by Vaeri.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 6:33 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Dinoge11
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Dinoge11
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Magica16
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Magica16
Now, here's two Selascents(Selah/Crescent fusions)
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Missan13
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Missan13
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Pixie_11
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Pixie_11
Finally, we have 2 Tylafays, who are a fusion of Tyleet/Korafay.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Pretty17
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Pretty17
A What-if? of Newstar going on Original Quest. With some influence from that young GoBack maiden in issue 19 of Original Quest.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 10:07 pm

I'm a wee bit behind, wow... wonder how I missed the last page... Loving Winnostar! I'm a sucker for teal.

With http://www.dolldivine.com/polynesian-princess.php this new maker, ya'll know I'll be posting... think I got all my female elves (and one human)... let me know if I missed any.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Blomst10Blomstre
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Change10Change
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Firesh10Fireshade
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Ilyian10Ilyian
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Jewele10Jeweleyes
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Marcen10Marcenia
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Ribbon10Ribbon
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Tynami10Tynami
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Tywave10Tywaves
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 11:00 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Mermai11
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Mermai11
Winnostar with Crescenka.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 9:25 pm

Fresh Dreamberry *chuckles* ... your girl looks tasty, Prism! ^^
Shocked ... Tillawill looks dangerous. Plotting mayhem. Those claws and spiky scales are so fitting. And ... she reminds me of Rellah!
Selah/Crescent is a strangely fitting combo - the two girls seem to share the same spirit. It shows especially in the Dinogeddon maker.
Tylafay on the other side - two very different characters. But both are curious and fearless in their way. I like how the name rings and the mix of hair colors, especially in the pixie maker. The baby is such a lovely touch - it belongs to the Tyleet part!
A colorful and cheerful take on Winnostar and Crescenka. Though ... looks like those girls are not close friends again.
Last not least - a pretty take on an alternaverse Newstar. The dove-blue gown suits her.

Tynami's family clan goes polynesian! bounce You've found some awesome solutions to picture them, Kat. The different facial expressions help a lot to show the characters' distinct look.
Blomstre's colors and patterns turned out well and I love how you've hinted her wings by the skirt detail and feathers.
Change is - simply Change. Very Happy Perfect hair, identifying belt and a appropriately decorated top and jewelry. Once again - the belt mirrors her usual leg bands.
Fireshade in lovely blue - I really like the pattern and the feathery flame-trim.
Ilyan looks festive and a bit mysterious - the pale leaves wtreath suits her and adds a regal touch.
I like how you've included Jeweleyes' sarry-glittery look. she has a milkyway on her top. ^^
Marcenia turned out fab. The tattoos are an appropriate replacement of her skin pattern. The red outfit is so hers - love the top wrap.
Ribbon - as her name tells! Very Happy Pretty soft tresses ...
Tynami looks perfectly cute. I love you I love the shoulder pad and all the greens for her birdies.
And you've added darling Tywaves. Hug She got her pearls and all the pink sweetness.

After all those family portraits the Polynesian Princess maker feels almost elfquesty for me! Great job, Kat!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 11:08 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Change11
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Tynami11
On http://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/poisonivy.php 

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Embala10
I just had to try @Embala on it too Smile

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Change - somewhat changed but in just the right mood. Leaves work well for hair adornements for a change. ^^
Tynami is just perfect. Mostly traditional colors and clothing style, lots of green vines and one of her birds shows up, too. I like how you've simply used a flower adornemant to hint her bird necklace, Kat.
And Embala ... Shocked She turned out so right! Lovely, seductive and a hint of hidden danger. She loves the colors and the skirt going with leggins. Thank you so much, Kat *hugs and kisses*. You've made my day! I love you

Last edited by Embala on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 9:59 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Pretty18
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Pretty18
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Magica17
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Magica17
2 of Kaori, who's GoBack/Glider heritage
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Pixie_12
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Pixie_12
Kaori with Elium who's Wolfrider/Sun Villager heritage
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 3:29 pm

Kaori and Elium - nice to meet your OCs again, Prism. Smile

I like Kaori's partly braided hairdo. It's different for each doll but quite characteristic and identifying. I wonder whether she has a "generic haircolor", tho. Style and outfit of the first maker suit her Blue Mountain heritage very well. The Pixie one makes her Go-Back traits shine through by mood and clothing. I like the blue/teal and black color scheme for her.
Elium looks much like a golden Sunvillager at first sight. The style of his duds hints more ... and then facefur proves his Wolfrider origin.
I like the floating baby I love you ... does it mean they have a little Glider cubling?

Last edited by Embala on Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 5:18 pm

Well, at least of all 4 original tribes. Dunno if Recognition was involved or not.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 9:26 pm

Kaori's hair color is most like that of the Pretty Pixie and Pixiemaker. Her ideal outfit'd be a robe with feather/fur trim and some small armor. Elium's just plain flashy and goes for garish.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:24 am

Quick update on my bittie project, at least the ElfQuest part of it Very Happy

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Winnowill_by_katcombs-d9iwaekElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Tyleet_by_katcombs-daqkwx2Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Leetah_by_katcombs-d9ixv1kElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Clearbrook_by_katcombs-d9j26p0Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Cutter_by_katcombs-d9jcbr7Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Moonshade_by_katcombs-d9jcbr9Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Skywise_by_katcombs-d9jcbrcElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Ember_by_katcombs-d9jy2h7Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Dewshine_by_katcombs-d9jy2haElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Brill_by_katcombs-d9jy2hbElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Nightfall_by_katcombs-d9ixegt

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:18 pm

I like the pale-blond-light-brown much better than the pink, Prism! Smile
You know that you can make fur trims on the Magical elf maker ... with some effort and patience? (look at my Ainoa at page 10)

Awesome tiny ones, Kat! Surprised Good as always. Better then ever! Amazing details and shading ... and vibrant colors. I love each of them - dark Winnowill, darling Tyleet, "Princess" Leetah, night-shaded Moonshade, modern Ember, little Dewshine (she actully looks smaler!, chubby Nightfall ^^ ... I love to see all the old designs. And ... I like Cutter most! More males, please!

Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:56 pm

katcombs wrote:
Quick update on my bittie project, at least the ElfQuest part of it Very Happy

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Winnowill_by_katcombs-d9iwaekElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Tyleet_by_katcombs-daqkwx2Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Leetah_by_katcombs-d9ixv1kElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Clearbrook_by_katcombs-d9j26p0Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Cutter_by_katcombs-d9jcbr7Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Moonshade_by_katcombs-d9jcbr9Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Skywise_by_katcombs-d9jcbrcElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Ember_by_katcombs-d9jy2h7Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Dewshine_by_katcombs-d9jy2haElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Brill_by_katcombs-d9jy2hbElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Nightfall_by_katcombs-d9ixegt
Such pretty dolls! O,O
I'm still amazed you can work with something that small but have so much detail in then!

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 7:59 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Pretty21
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Pretty21
Moonshine the original fusion! Of Moonshade/Dewshine
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 8:00 pm

I love the colors on Moonshine!! Especially with Fall setting so heavily here, she'd blend right in.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:43 am

Lots of new lovelies.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:38 pm

Just added another to my calendar http://fav.me/daql1d4

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Redlance_by_katcombs-das5ekx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next