Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 8:25 am

Thank you, G0lden! sunny

The last of my Wavedancers - an imagination of Fairshell (diceased) and her daughter Moonmirror ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Fortu105

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Fortu106

... and the try to get somehow near Wavelet - mostly owed to my curiosity about a greyscale doll.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Fortu107
RinmaruGames - Fortune Teller

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 1:52 pm

I'm running short of dollz ^^ ... Blood of Chiefs!

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Fortu108

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Fortu109

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Fortu110

Last edited by Embala on Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 9:03 pm

Last not least my take on the Sunfolk trio ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Fortu111

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Fortu112

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Fortu113

... yup, Vurdah's hairdo is very freestyle. But I really like her this way! (and she was always a brunette for me)

Outdolled.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 4:29 am

An aftermath ...

When I've made golden Hassbet I've tried to make Lady Door Innekah too - in the bluish look I remember from my old issues.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Fortu114

... not a satisfying result. But it reminded me of another unusual and funny Innekah I've never finished. Done now! (few "correcting" edit included)

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Dinoge10
https://www.dolldivine.com/dinogeddon-character-maker.php

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 7:19 am

Since I finally have more than 5 minutes online, let's see what I can find...

Prism, loving the Cajols!! They all look amazing and unique!! Graethlin's yellow flowers give her a softer look. The trio turned out very nicely. Loving the skirts on that last Stream, very fitting Very Happy

Embala, I would have never guessed Nonna, but I did recognize Shuna, that braid was a giveaway Very Happy I just love how these three turned out!  Rillfisher was a surprise, Dewshine looks great with all the feathers and such an innocent face. I just adore Freetouch, she's such a cutie! Dodia looks sweet and ready to scam someone, hehe. Jarrah stuck out very well, I love how you changed her hair to make i look like a hat. Windstone has always stuck with me... I barely remember her from the comics, but I remember alot of fanart of her over on elfquestfanart a long time ago. There's just something about her, plus I love her color scheme. The high ones were spot on, those gals I knew right off the top Very Happy

Very unhappy Go-Backs and a perfect reminder of Mardu. The Wavedancers turned out adorable, love the lacy/bubble look to them. Almost like scales or that fine mist of bubbles after a storm. EEK! Jink! I haven't seen her in a while... Chandra turned out so cute and Rosie made me giggle. This threesome reminded me I don't have a future elf at all, eek. Rellah looks just as majestic as I remember. Willowgreen is fitting, so sad. I forgot about Sapling, I like how she turned out!

Fairshell and Moonmirror are definitely mother and daughter I like how you did them. A greyscale Wavelet, that's a pretty cool idea. Rahnee looks vicious with those bones. LOVE LOVE Skyfire!! The leaves look great on Goodtree! The facepaint mimicking her leaves is an incredible touch. I see a lacy, sexy threesome going to seduce Skywise. Love um! Vurdah does look really good with those braids. Innekah turned out really good in blue. She does kinda have that dead blue color when she's on the wall. Dino Innekah made me giggle. She does look perfect though. Seeing these two makes me wanna go back and see other doors you've made over the years. If you're willing, could you repost them or PM me the pics? I lost everything when my harddrive crashed.

Looks like he had the same idea with Door, hehe. Here's my Cirrah.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Cirrah10
http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=fantasy-fortune-teller

And since I got the maker open, I decided to do a Meadowleaf
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Meadow10

Let's see who else pops to mind...
I finally remembered to make Marble for our Troll collection Smile
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Marble10

And the debut of another human, this time for the future. A healer descendant of Mender and Ilyian. She has the 'Tolkien' elf ears. Sweet temper and like Ilyian, rarely speaks. Nicknamed by her town as the 'White Lady'. Made her face when she's trying to solve something. When I saw it, it was too cute to resist. I haven't thought of a name yet... quick info on her eyes though, with the blue of Mender and the Pink of Ilyian I thought purple was fitting.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Newgal10
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 5:54 am

It's wonderful to see you all get so creative with the fortune teller maker! Great dolls, everyone. cheers

I made some of the Sun Village's pretty maidens with Azalea's cover girls maker. I was lazy and didn't bother with finger and ear edits. Razz

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Mruff
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Nvur

Made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/covergirls-fashion.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 12:15 am

More dollz! sunny

I've loved to read your comments, Kat. Smile After the Troll chicks I had to try the human girls as well. Nonna was a strech ... worked for me within the trio. Shuna was the most realistic portrait, tho.
Once I'd reached a certain number of dollz the "beloved dead" were a must do for completation. not easy to recognize with the limited options. But Dewshine - very obvious and much fun to doll! The third one issupposed to be Hummer  O.O ... but after you've mentioned it I can see the ressemblance with Freetouch. Even their characters are similar.
I've loved the trick with the hair parts. Turning them into hoods or hair bands made more girls possible. Wink And I've remembered Foxeye's love for Windstone - no way to leave her out.
Thanks for the High Ones' praise. Very Happy Catching the vibe seemed so easy.
LOL ... I can almost see Mardu having a big mouth towards Rayek! and I kinda like How Krim turned out with a variant, more probable hairdo. Urda ... she got the costume from the centerfold - and the mood after Rayek destroyed the Lodge.
Wavedancers for Christina ...I was thinking of her allthe time. She loves them so.
Jink was easy ... almost everything would fit her. ^^ But she seemed so lonely ... Chandra was suitable company and them I had to try a rosy Rosie. Preserver
Rellah was a hommage to Vojira ... and Willowgreen too. And Sapling ... She liked her too, I guess. and it wwas fun to try her as an adult.
Fairshell and Moonmirror turned out very satisfying. Fishy and I had to ty the greyscale options. ^^
Glad you like the Chieftesses so much, Kat! Very Happy What's special about Skyfire for you? Just tried to give her a fitting "old-fashioned" look.
The trio ... I had to try it by myself. And I've waited long enough to forget about Leanan's take on them. Some of our choices are identical or very similar - no surprise. But some turned out rather different.

It's great to see more of your girls, Kat! Cirrah looks splendid - her black and white is very characteristic and catchy. You've pictured her beautifully.
I love meadowleaf all in dimmed green. Wild and delicate - the marks and black lips work great for the Cat-Elf.
Marble is a seductive beauty - gold truely suits her. I hope you'll complete your 7-Tribes series.

And you got another girl - even better: A new family member! She has Daddy's locks and Mom's snowy hair and habits. Violet eyes is a nice touch. Light browns, white and green is an awesome look! You should keep the flowers. Welcome, White Lady!

You've naild it, Leanan! These are so modern Maleen and Ruffel! And it looks exactly like something Vurdah would wear. And Newstar is elegant in blue - as it shoul be. Wonderful entry. Like

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 1:28 pm

Thanks, Embala! Zhantee

I made some more - hopefully you can guess who is who!

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 1dewnight
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Clearlee

Made with: http://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/covergirls-fashion.php

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 2:54 pm

Will comment next time.. running low on time, just wanted to post 4 quickies.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Whitel11Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Whitel10Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Whitel10Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Whitel12

More of the White Lady Smile 3D is for next time, I haven't started her yet.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 11:20 pm

You're welcome, Leanan! Very Happy And welcome, pretty ladies ^^^... no problem with your beauties, I bet.
Sassy blonde screams Dewshine Dewshine - very fitting in this short brown dress. Her friend must be Nightfall Nightfall - suitable hair and the green top is a giveaway. I still see her in the red pants of our first encounter - brown leather works fine, tho. Absolutely Clearbrook Clearbrook regrowing her hair. And Leetah Leetah Smile of course in forest greens. The butterfly shoes are a playful touch ... and remind me of her butterfly version in the Mosquito dream. ^^
I love the expresions going with the girls - well chosen.

back for White Lady after a sleeping phase

Last edited by Embala on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 12:37 am

Your White Lady gained life fast, Kat!

Her colors are so beautiful. A dreamy portrait ... white hair, pale skin and intense violet gem eyes going with tans and floral green. And flowers - the purple hues enhance her glance. I imagine that she always wears flowers - choosing them according to season and mood.
The "official" Magical Elf version ... with rhe red and yellow flowers again. Color spots ... an eye catcher. I love the white ornaments on the mantle - flower and snowy spots are an attractive detail. And I like that the green trims look floral.
The Pretty Fairy maker always offers a treat. She plays even more with the floral decorations this time.
Sweet Tinkerbell Lady combines her mothers cloak with a whilte/green gown. I like this color transition! And the catchy flowers are there again ... read and yellow goes so well with the brown hood. The book is a fitting addition for your White Lady.
Looking forward to meet her again soon. sunny

I'm glad that my take on Door was not a complete fail in your eyes, Kat. It was this scene on the wall, this pale blue mood I was going for. Very Happy Making Dino Innekah was much fun - she's supposed to cause giggles! ^^
And those two were the only times I've made Lady Door as far as I remember. No more dollz of her to show. Sad

Reposting old dollz is probably my best chance to continue posting here for a while. I consider to bring "Dinoquest" back ... might even inspire me to try some more.

EDIT: I correct myself! There is one very old doll

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Palace10 Lady Door ... from "Palace Dolls"

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 11:09 pm

Something I completely forgot about, but saw when I went back through the posts Very Happy 

As requested Smile
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Marble11 Marble on Dark Mage

@Leanan I LOVE how you did the Sunmaidens, they look so sweet and so recognizable, took me a sec to realize Newstar since I wasn't expecting her, but I just love her in blue. Dewshine and Nightsea look so feisty, I love um!! Clearbrook's layers are so fitting and Leetah looks so much like the free spirit she is.

@Embala I can't believe I missed up Hummer, but she does resemble Freetouch alot, I didn't realize that before, lol. Skyfire.... I donno, there's just something. She reminds me of Ember and Tynami alot, both the way they are and the way they lead. Level headed and fierce, I just adore her. 

Thank you for your kind words about the White Lady, I doubt I'll ever give her a name, she's just a fun character to keep mysterious, kinda like Dr Who, lol.  I think my favorite version of her so far is the portrait... more than just the yellow and red flowers. She's a future girl, but still very much of the land. I need to find her a more spacy look too. I could see her in something like this or this.

I just adore the Lady Door, I almost missed her before. When I saw that I only just now noticed that feather thing on her head. I've seen so much of her and never noticed it before, lol. I'll have to remember that if I ever make that version.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 3:18 am

Two gals on the http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=fantasy-fortune-teller

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Anyu-f11 Anya

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Blomst11 Blomstre (she was next on the list, hehe)

I haven't forgotten the 3D White Lady, she'll be posted here when I finish both versions.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 29458516_5774396475bdc5ae3d2e10Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 29458516_8654540405bdc4a389c4e5Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 29458516_4515073825bdc4a82d6fe1
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 1:30 pm

Never noticed the similarities between Hummer and Chitter myself but now I do!

Marble would like this. ^^ Partly martial, partly seductive look - pretty much how I imagine Marble. And seen with Troll eyes she would be an adorable beauty.

Mysterious White Lady ... I like this. I can see why you love the portrait, Kat.
I have a plea ... Would you allow me to add your version of White Lady to my FT collection and possibly repost them together with the others I've made? I see no possibility to do a various doll of my own on the maker she was created first. Of course I'd give credit in this case.
And what a strilking beauty in 3D. That's soo Daddy's hair. XD Her color scheme is very effective and catchy in its simplicity. You'll go for a style like Kes wears ... interesting. Curious to see what you'll come up with. Smile

Great to see your 7-Tribes series goes on. I love those girls - and the boys, too. Anyu is surprisingly sweet all in grey. The knotted necklace is a perfect addition!

*chuckles* It was fun to find "new" Blomstre in her practical Dragonrider duds right after I've posted her nostalgic alter ego. Still sticking with some silky-lacy style, HEHE ^^

P.S.: I try to keep Skyfire in mind. ^^

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 1:43 pm

Beautiful dolls, katcombs! And thanks for the feedback, both of you! Hug

Of course I have been making more... Razz

First, two travelling companions:

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Arkah2

And then, two that grew up together:

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Venty

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 3:56 pm

Glad to read so ... and SEE! Very Happy

Very much Aroree Aroree Sad - in happy, self-confident times. No clue needed. I was still trying to figure out the red-brown-black code when I''ve read the introductive headline, Leanan. No recognition at first view for me ... mainly because "my" Kahvi Kahvi has brown hair and a red-grey-black code. ^^
No doubt at all about Venka Venka and Tyleet Tyleet Kiss . Colors, style and even poses work together  to create a fitting overall look. Surely something the agemates would choose nowadays.

Last edited by Embala on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 6:10 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Arabia15
Embala's Cajol. And a head's up that our WiFi got disconnected last month,so it'll be a few more weeks before we get it back.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 6:23 pm

Cajol! Very Happy Complete with braids and flowers and golden jewelry ... and even a whole treasure chamber more. ^^ I like the cobra talking Stick for her! Thank you for another beautiful gift, Prism.

And thanks for letting us know that you'll be mostly offline for a while. Hope you'll get WiFi back soon.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Thanks, Embala! I'm not quite happy with how Kahvi turned out, myself. I agree that Kahvi has brown hair, but the dollmaker has very limited color options. It was either this brownish-black I chose or a brown that was way too light. Same with the clothes, each item has only a few set color options.

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 1:46 pm

...despite the limitations, I can't stop making more of them...

I wish I could give these two longer hair...

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Wintim

...lady on the left should have a longer dress, and due to color limitations the one on the right is dressed based on her Final Quest look...

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Saah2

Can you guess these two?

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Yuem

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 3:58 pm

No worries, Leanan Hug ... I've tried the maker for my triplet and know about the limitations. Using the given options you've pictured Kahvi well. Pretty sure I'd drawn the right conclusions without help.
Limited options have their own challenge ... you need to simplify and go for the "overall" look to meet the character. And it is "how would she look in this world / this art style" instead of "what to choose to nail her original style best".

That's why I highly appreciate that your series is going on, Leanan!
No need to guess about the first couple. Clearly Winnowill Winnowill  - the straps on dress and shoes are so in-character. And I like the scarf accessory to mimic her feather stole. For a moment I thought "newstar" for the other one - but the pale har proved I was wrong in an instant. and the light violet dress really reminds me of Timmain's shimmering rainbow gown.  Timmain  Last not least she has yellow eyes. ^^
Savah without any doubt -  Savah  the hair, the greens, the scarf. Accompanied by her handmaiden  Ahdri  - this suit fits Ahdri perfectly!
The third couple is a bit more difficult ... at least the blonde on the left. Speaking of "overall" vibe ... I guess:  Yun  Yun! And the firehead tells me she's Ember. ^^ Who else. Ember

I really enjoy this series - partly becouse the body language pictures the characters mood or attitude.

*continues reposting old ones*

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Palace11 Ahdri on DollzPalace

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 12:46 am

Still here, lurking and loving them. Will be back soon with some goodies and comments.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 11:32 am

Not back online yet, just found the azalea mobile app and had to try this... still lurking and will be back tomorrow to comment.Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Screen10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 3:15 pm

You've found a way to play a bit! sunny A beautiful "modern" Leetah with Bubblebee, the Preserver. ^^ I like that you've added the vail, Kat.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Palace12 Crescent on DollzPalace

I remember that those dollz are (partly) edited ... no idea what exactly and where I've changed the maker items - except of the ears. ^^

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next