Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 12:00 pm

That's a lovely Leetah, katcombs! And your old dolls look very cute, Embala!

You guessed all of mine correctly!  cheers Thanks for the feedback again!

A mother and daughter - by the way, theirs is the brown hair color that I thought was too light for Kahvi:

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Frmo

The accessories offer a clue as to the identity of this pair:

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Chji

Made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/covergirls-fashion.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 4:04 pm

Thanks Leanan, there are nostalgic memories of good old times and lots of fun involved. sunny

Your dollz were good catches - very well chosen! And in case of doubt the hints are a great help!
New ones bounce ... I agree that this brown was wrong for Kahvi. Even too light for Moonshade - but close enough. All violet as it should be and an lighthearted mood for once. Love it! For some moments I was in doubt whether the daughter was meant to be Crescent or Freetouch ... but the short cut is a giveaway. And - it is totally Freetouch's style! I like the lacy boot adornements. ^^
The second pair was harder to guess. I even fancied about another longhaired Clearbrook Rolling Eyes though the attitude rings wrong ... but your hint made it clear in an instant! Welcome Chandra and Jink! alien I've never really read the future storylines nor paid much attention to the (often varying) styles. Nevertheless I see that Chandra is spot on! Like Jink ... she's a chameleon for me. No catchy color and style code - her trademark is CHANGE. The body language fits well for sure. Good solution with the accessories, Leanan.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Palace13 Dewshine on DollsPalace - young Sunfolk beauty

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 2:28 am

Let's see.... where was I?
 Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Screen13Leetah
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Screen14 Winnowill
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Screen15 I started to make Ember, and it changed to this Tynami
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Screen16 Tried Ty on the wedding maker, wasn't too many colors to chose from, but I like how she turned out. Just imagine the blue as green, hehe.

@Embala Thank you for your comments on the White Lady and the girls, like all my other gals you can make any versions you'd like, she's still a girl in building so I'd love to see you have fun with her.  Any versions you'd like to use are fine too. Little Ahdri on the palace maker makes me miss the old makers. Such a lovely handmaiden. Crescent on my phone look totally different, I like her soooo much better on the PC. The fishy is a very nice touch. The palace gals remind me I'd love to go back to editing the dollz before I post them, but I guess I'm just too lazy to do it again, hehe. Dewshine is such a darling. If I remember that maker right, there wasn't alot of solutions for short hair.

@Leanan Arroee looks so ready to fly in her modern duds. I almost didn't know Kahvi, but the scarf gave her away Smile I can see Venka with the bellbottoms, she's a classic gal. Tyleet looks beautiful in her colors and the touch of purple, love it! Winnowill is very graceful, with her shoulders reminding me of spiders for some reason. Newstar is so fun with her purple! The maker does need longer hair. An elegant Savah with a perfect Ahdri! These two look so good together! The bottom two I'm guessing are Dewshine and Ember. If I'm remembering right, Freetouch looks adorable with Moonshade. Chandra and Jink, giggle, they look just right!

@Prism I only recently refound the arabian maker when I was sorting pics just now, Cajol looks amazing and very detailed on it. I love the layering on her hair!

Will try and knock out a few gals on FT teller tonight, but I'll post them in a separate post just in case this post decides to reload. Let's see who I have left... Brin, Coral, Duskbite, Elm, Fireshade, Freeskin, Frostline, ilyian, Jewel, Jeweleyes, Kit, Kitten, Lau, Lia, Marcenia, Mist, Mooncrest, Moondaughter, Morninglight, Mysthica, Onah, Onya, Petunia (not sure), Raithlyn, Reina, Seabreeze, Shymist,  Sorien, Starpearl, Sunflower, I thought I made Sweet Honey, but I can't find her.. Tailspin, Tangle, Thistle, Trisley, Twitterfin, Veeloo, Violet, Water Lily (maybe) and Wolvesfire. Wow, I've got alot of elves, lol! Probably will go in order so I don't miss any.
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 2:58 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Brin-f10 Brin
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Coral-10 Coral 
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Duskbi10Duskbite, until I made this I didn't realize how much she looks like Change... when I thought that I made her a ball of algae and grass

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 4:25 am

One canon gal snuck into my head... can anyone guess who she is?

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Fortun10

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 12:16 am

Pretty Leetah again ... in more moderate seize. Leetah Smile and an almost soft and innocent Winnowill together with Preservers ... Winnie Evil  Makes me wonder - how would this have developed if the Preservers have stayed?
Such a young innocent Tynami I love you with one of her birdies. How fitting that she was "born" from Ember considering that her character was partly based on the young chieftess, Kat.
Finally a "bridal" Tynami  ... I like this little black and red dress. Easy to imagine the bridal twines in green. ^^

Great additions on Fortune Teller! Like
I've recognized Brin! sunny This green and pink and her cap are very catchy. The bones are perfect for her - I love this nod to her recognized mate BonePlayer.
Not so much luck with Coral ... she has a Gypsy-/Pirate vibe. Another one from Danen maybe... most of those characters are dark horses for me. I like this mischievous grin.
Love to see another girl from the 6 Tribes. Duskbite is spot on - very true to her initial design! I like how the bracelets add some color.

A canon girl ... blonde with brown eyes and a blue-green color scheme. Admittedly I'm clueless - those colors don't ring a bell. Round ears and the style screams human for me, too ... even strangely familiar. Rolling Eyes When I don't recognize the colors at all - maybe I've never seen them? A story that was in b/w only ... my best bet is on Gifa. ^^

Seems fitting to add this one tonight:

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Highon10 Brin & Jade

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 11:28 am

I love your dolls, both of you! I especially like katcomb's canon characters - perfect choices for both ladies.

Katcombs, I'm glad my dolls are so easily recognized. You guessed all except one right - that one is the one with Winnowill. She's Timmain, not Newstar. I had Newstar earlier, with Maleen, Ruffel and Vurdah. Wink

Today, we have great-grandmothers in hats:

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Tora2

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 3:29 pm

It's entertaining to play this way, Leanan. Something nice to look at. Some creativity and imagination. Some brain-teaser ... and most of it EQ related. ^^ Best part of the fun is probably the interaction and seeing all those different views on the characters.

Toorah was greeting me the moment the picture has loaded. You've nailed her style and the hat suits her. Her friend made me think for an instant - hairdo and hat were a giveaway! And the layered dress totally reminds me of Rainsong's pregnancy duds. No hint needed!

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Palace14 Goodtree

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 10:20 am

I'm glad you like my little fashion show, Embala! Very Happy And correctly guessed again!

Tiny Goodtree is adorable!

So here we have a pair of sisters:

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Brkr

Can you figure out what these two have in common?:

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Noshu

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 1:17 pm

Clue one: the book...

Will be back in a week with comments. I'm able to look, but typing on the phone is a pain.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 5:15 am

Green and blue, blonde and sweet - and very young. flower There is another one who knocked the door: Elmy, the maker girl. The "book" was not the reason that made me think of her, Kat, but sort of confirms my thought. Elmy's story came as a children's book.

It's good you can lurk Hug ... I'll try to feed the Dollhous with something nice to look at everyday. And add here as it goes.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Palace15 Newstar

Twins. ^^ These two were greeting as Krill :krill: and Brill brill the moment the picture had loaded, Leanan. Krill is spot on ... complete with the "belly window". I like that Brill got the silken dressing gown. It completes her modern look. And the bow for the bra nailed it.
The second pair made me think hard ... until I realized the tanned skin. Nonna! nonna  My idea makes sense with your hint: both are human! Blonde Shuna in sandy hues ... the flow of the bell-bottoms even mimics her leather dress. The layered dress in earthen brown for the symbol maker is an excellent choice.

I definitely LOVE your fashion show! Glad you enjoy the tiny Palace dollz. sunny

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 11:29 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Sci-fi14
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Sci-fi14
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Pixie_15
I'm baack! And with some of Embala's 'fabulous' Old Maggoty
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 11:31 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Pretty17
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Arabia16
2 more of her
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 10:19 pm

Welcome back, Prism! You got inspired by my "fabulous" Troll Tongue Maggoty! Very Happy
Young Maggoty makes a fabulous mage! The cowl, the gold, the cave with magical mycota - love it! and more as usual.
She looks surprisingly well as a Tinkerbell Pixie. ^^ You envision her with reddish hair ... nice touch. I like that she got her pouch with the sleeping powder.
The Pretty Pixie version turned out amazing - complete with pouch again. Like The toadstools are so fitting!
Last not least young maggoty as the King's favorite in the throne chamber. Truely the gold a fabulous Troll maiden deserves. ^^ And with a scepter - the power behind the throne. XD
Very well done! *claps*

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Palace16 Rillfisher

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 11:04 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Elm-fo10 Elm
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Moonda10 Moondaughter

Been spending part of the morning regetting alot of the files I lost when my harddrive went caput, but I did manage to make these two gals Smile

List: Brin, Coral, Duskbite, Elm, Fireshade, Freeskin, Frostline, ilyian, Jewel, Jeweleyes, Kit, Kitten, Lau, Lia, Marcenia, Mist, Mooncrest, Moondaughter, Morninglight, Mysthica, Onah, Onya, Petunia (not sure), Raithlyn, Reina, Seabreeze, Shymist,  Sorien, Starpearl, Sunflower, I thought I made Sweet Honey, but I can't find her.. Tailspin, Tangle, Thistle, Trisley, Twitterfin, Veeloo, Violet, Water Lily (maybe) and Wolvesfire.

Now for the comments, been going nuts wanting to comment. 

@Embala Coral is one of my side player characters from another Holt. I never really did much with her or Kit, who was the other elf from that Holt site. I just adore the Brin, out of all the gals I have for Danen I think her and Raven were always my faves and the ones I played the most. The little Goodtree looks perfect! I love the sandals and vines. Brilll and Krill are ready for the ocean. Yup she's Elmy Very Happy I like the little Rillfisher and that 'net' us genius!

@Leanan I was wondering why Newstar had such a short skirt and was with Winny. Timmain makes sooooo much more sense. Toorah and Rainsong turned out adorable!! I just love the hats! Nonna I recognize right away cause of her skin color, but I'm guessing the other is Shuna. 

@Prism Young Maggory, all of them turned out amazing! Love them!

Last edited by katcombs on Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 6:54 am

Of course I've recognized Elm at first sight! Very Happy She as familiar to me as one of my own. Almost... - I'd forgotten that she apparently has grey eyes. Rolling Eyes I like to see her in the "sea cave" background with a water sphere ... a reminder that she is a Storm Elf. The violet outfit makes me think of delicacy and strenght. What happened to her sash, Kat? Is the grey a dolling OOPS? A new addition? Or a symbol for something I've alsoforgotten about?
Your Wolfrider-Glider girl is most remarkable, too. Glider style, dark as the night, shimmering pale as the moon and eyes like stars. And the stars reflect in her diadem, too. I like how Moondaughter adopted the gypsy style to enliven her "gothic"  appearance for once.

I remember that Brin was always special for you, Kat. Hug That's the other reason why she
s sticking in my memory. Have you found her tiny Palace Doll self?
Thanks for the Gooddtree praise Very Happy ... the maker items were perfect for her indeed.

Anoter Doll Palace sweetheart ... Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Palace17 Shenshen

Brill and Krill ... you've almost puzzled me. Passes comment to Leanan! Wink

I've stumbled across some original Elmy pictures this morning. You've nailed her, Kat! Like She even got her special necklace - looks appropriately handmade!

Harddrive crashs are pure evil! Evil or Very Mad Best of luck with bringing home as many of your dollz as possible. *hugs* I'm glad you found time for some fun, too.

-------

https://fathertreeholt.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=943

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40