Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant Away Please

Go down 
+38
Stormcatcher
IceTooth
Prayer
Trollbabe
G0lden
PCoquelin
Embala
Sifra
Miss Gillespie
Evil Evie
underthetree
ErinC1978
Zadzi
sun girl
Wisp
Outlier
Bluetree
Tam
Startear
Shadowpath
Redhead Ember
Lunakat
Nibblet
jaRf
Leanan
TrollHammer
Cleopatra
wolfmoonsky
KR Wordgazer
Tenderfoot
Elwing
Miscellaneous
Davrille
faeriegirl
Kindredsoul
manga
Kojiyumi
anj tuesday
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Sifra

Sifra

Rant Away Please - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 3:42 pm

I am a bit disappointed. I have so much ideas for one particular roleplay but my partner is going through stuff and doesn't respond. Sad

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 3:49 pm

Hug You are sure you have good ideas for suspense and fun, Sifra? You are! Then - go on. Try again! *crossing fingers and toes*

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 4:05 pm

We already agreed upon a storyline. That's something we do together.
And I already made my post. I have to wait for her to respond. I'll just have to be patient. bounce Rolling Eyes

I have already thought about looking for another roleplaying partner to work with these particular characters but I decided against it. There's too many weirdo's out there.
Maybe I'll try to use my ideas in some other way. Drawing, or writing, or whatever.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 4:16 pm

Creativity in more than one way! Like

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 4:17 pm

Yes, it has to come out! flower

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 9:35 pm

Yes, I know why you want to fly out. You're a bully. You want to go through all of his stuff while he's in the ICU. Then you want to berate him and swear at him while he is all tubed and wired and can't escape. Do us all a favor and stay home.

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 10:53 pm

I'd love to see your family try to survive for a year on your stupid health care plan.

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 6:42 pm

Sifra wrote:
I am a bit disappointed. I have so much ideas for one particular roleplay but my partner is going through stuff and doesn't respond. Sad

Somehow the combination of the word "role-play" and "my partner" did not make me think of fantasy roleplaying Laughing

Trollbabe wrote:
I really, really do hope, that at some point soon, you're at a much more healthy work place environment. Many things are called toxic these days, but it feels you're constantly surrounded with terrible people Crying or Very sad

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 9:03 pm

Rant: Whoever is logging on as me all over the place, even accounts i haven't touched in 10 years, QUIT IT! It's pissing me off!

I know probably just a hacker, but it's irritating.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 12:13 pm

I understand so much, what you mean Katcombs . In the summer I had for the second time a hacker, trying to hijack some accounts. One of them facebook, and one cannot simply throw a hacker out quickly and close the facebook account fast, if you don`t live in the US. I had to wait for half a month with permant mails from facebook, that someone else seems to try to get access. That was so frustrating, I had such a beautiful mermaid-account and had to tear everything down. Leetah Crying

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Oh dear Sad *hugs Yeee tight*

Hope you'll get rid of the hacker asap, Kat. *may s/he get bored to exhaustion!*

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:39 am

Every year i get rid of begbugs, costs me 1000s of dollars, this year it finally hit me that i start getting them around this time of year... they're coming in on my Christmas tree!!! Or at lease ornaments. You'd think the heat in the barn in the summer would kill them and lack of food, but apparently they just go into hibernation when they don't eat, not starve.

Here we go again... time for a new tree... and pretty much everything else. I didn't see them anywhere when we put it up... nothing, no black spots anywhere.

Edit: now i can't sleep cause it feels like they're crawling all over me and i keep checking... nothing.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 2:54 pm

OUCH! Suspect * scratch

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 8:16 pm

I wonder if there is a type of conifer whose needles are fragrant and repel insects.

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 9:26 am

Right now I'm going nuts, this new company doesn't official take over until tomorrow, but I'll start working for them today and I haven't even really gone through any training that I was promised, wth is going on?!? So nervous, plus she says be there at 10am, I'm used to waking up at 4am and if I have to work til 10pm... oh, I hope I can. Plus my old boss also wants me to work the board, help him and move vehicles from here to other locations... 

*SCREAM!!!*

On top of everything else, my partner who works at night quit last night.

I hope I last...

This changeover is the biggest cluster$!@#$!$@# in HISTORY!

Add onto that they moved it up a week so we have even less time to prepare for this!

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 7:13 am

Dear people sharing the laundry machines with the rest of us; Empty. Your. Damn. LOADS!
Okay... fine if you can't be bothered with checking the exact time - or at least as close to exact as possible - your load is gonna be done (not my clothes being all nasty and damp), but the least you can do is get your ass down to the laundry room before the next period starts!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 9:53 am

Another fun tidbit from yesterday, I called her in the morning cause the girl who was supposed to go with me called to work, and had taken a trip. Found out I had to be there at 11, not 10 and she never told me ANYTHING. WTH?!? I'm really not liking this new manager, she's changed things several times without telling me already....  plus that girl is supposed to work with us today too and she's already told the boss she had something to do at the school this morning. We've got to move 12 vehicles about 30 miles before noon and she wants to start at 8am, gah!!

Crazy girl!

Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 3:19 pm

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Be happy when cold and Flu season is over.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 3:21 pm

*gentle hug* Be well soon, Thorn! *brings chicken soup and cosy blankets and tea*

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 5:55 am

Oi, Microsoft. When I accepted to safety copy my files to OneDrive - without getting much of a choice in the matter, I'd like to add! - I didn't mean in the sense that I wouldn't get access to the files either. Madcoil

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant Away Please
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: