Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How about another new roleplay, folks?

Go down 
+7
G0lden
Lunakat
ChristinaRaibert
Kojiyumi
Embala
Wiseshaman
Timmain
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Theme for Worldpool RP
Avenger/superhero theme
How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Steampunk High/College theme
How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Ok here's another idea that crossed my mind...

So say we go with the super-hero idea... that got me to thinking about how we would get it started. Then I remembered this book I read a long time ago (can't remember the name) but it was about this group of older kids/young adults that were into video games.  

This new system came out (much like the new stuff coming out today) where they put these visors on and that virtually put themselves INTO the game. Naturally that became addicting. Anyway, one day something went wrong with the system. They wind up getting stuck in the game itself.

Anyway, I thought maybe that would be an interesting idea to add?

How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Santa_10How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Downlo23How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Av_cut10How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
chibi cutter compliments of katcombs!
Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:14 pm

OOoooohh.... now imagine if the elves from a modern-day scenario, like our Elvin Magnet High, got caught in something similar... and it turned out that the system was a creation of Her Winnowillness... Very Happy

"She answered his faraway, telepathic call, introducing him to her watery domain. Her longings fulfilled, she knows he will soon go by another name on this world... and on many others. Will she go with him?"
Sunstream and Brill, 1999 "Lovemates" Calendar
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:17 pm

*points at Christina and bounces* OH!OH!OH!OH! YEAH! And Two Edge was the game designer! Shocked

How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Santa_10How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Downlo23How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Av_cut10How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:20 pm

bounce It sounds like it'll be uber-fun! Very Happy

"She answered his faraway, telepathic call, introducing him to her watery domain. Her longings fulfilled, she knows he will soon go by another name on this world... and on many others. Will she go with him?"
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Random Encounter!

How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Gazebo-10

I cast Magic Missile!
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:47 pm

SAVE POINT!!

Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:07 pm

Where are the cheetos? Can I have a Mt. Dew?

How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:19 am

Do we still want to do this?

Are there other ideas?

We don't have to go with this one if no one really wants to. It all started out as a joke, and seems to have taken off from there Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
Wiseshaman

Wiseshaman

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:27 am

I vote we do it...

http://www.rkanepublications.com/
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:44 am

Im always game for a game, but Ill need to be held by the hand.

If (and Im not say we should) we did do a mavel theme, would it be all marvel universe, or a specific section? In a way it would be exciting to have any marvel character and see where people take it (mutants, avengers, guardians of the galaxy.... Skywise as Star Lord and bearclaw as Rocket... and Groot as the Father Tree... he he he)

Anyway... again, whatever is done, Im game.

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:00 am

I wanna see Picknose meet the TMNT.... he would scorn them for the way they live in sewers, claiming trolls are by far smarter and more cunning living underground rather than with a talking rat and the smell of human waste Laughing

But yeah, we need to determine how we're writing this too. I don't think we need to stick to any particular order. There never was one when writers did this sort of thing in the old Scrolls. People just posted their part when they had the time, and they posted whatever part/character(s) they felt inspired to write.

So I figured we were going to follow along with the same posting concept

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:46 pm

eh, maybe we could do a nice little cliche tribe swapping rp where everyone meets for a big elfin event. maybe like Small World's recognition party?

i sooo would love to see a Wavedancer Cutter for some reason...XD or a Glider Skywise!
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:23 pm

I'm game for almost anything!

Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:24 pm

Not familiar with Marvel Universe at all but I suppose I can make Brill (or any other WD Wink) a generic superhero with water based powers Razz

Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:13 pm

Anyone ever play World of Darkness?  Yeah, that could be some good times.  Such as it ever can be in that world!  Or just straight oldschool D&D-style (i actually do have some of the old EQ D20 game books around... somewhere).

Gods, I miss tabletop and DM/GM/STing.  Those were the days.

*deadpan glare at someone who just pulled something REALLY stupid in-game* Strongbow Scowl  "Everybody roll a save... ALL of them."  *eyes dice*  "The gazebo morphs into a Tarrasque due to Timmy's spell.  Good luck one and all."   Madcoil

How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 YszoYXZ
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:18 pm

I'm going to run my glider character, Ceran! I think.... Maybe. What's our actual concept again?
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:30 pm

*waits for a clue*

I suppose I should figure out a character to plan on.... OQ canon characters only?  Part of me says go with a Troll... but another part of me says dont listen to him...

I just realized that a Troll as The Thing from fantastic four would have self destructive tendancies....

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:38 pm

OQ-only? Not even a teeny-weeny-itsy-bitsy WaveDancer? *does the adorable puppy eyes magic*

Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:45 pm

Yeah, i guess we should decide if we're running OCs or canon or whut.

How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:48 pm

TrollHammer wrote:
I just realized that a Troll as The Thing from fantastic four would have self destructive tendancies....

*blinks* ... *blinks again* ... ROFL!

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:05 pm

Well, if we're running original characters, this one's mine.  He's an old D&D concept that has popped up in my head again after reading too much manga.  D&D-wise he's a fairy dragon stuck in human form (don't prank grumpy sorcerers).  But he'd be a good glider. Or of a butterflyesque/mothy forest tribe.  Just a happy individual who likes fluttery bugs and fluffy birds.

How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Ceran2
How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Ceran
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:13 pm

Is amazing, Kojiyumi!

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:20 pm

We can always do both... canon and OC... whichever a person feels more comfortable with. I for one, do far better with canon. I totally such at coming up with OC's, yet others are the other way around.

Still trying to think of more plot ideas tho Razz

Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:34 pm

What about Sonny's drawings of steampunk Elfquest?

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:41 pm

Never saw them Embarassed

Not all familiar of what steampunk is Shocked

*goes to Google*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about another new roleplay, folks?   How about another new roleplay, folks? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How about another new roleplay, folks?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next