Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Fairyring's Art

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

Fairyring's Art - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairyring's Art   Fairyring's Art - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:56 pm

Thank you! Having my own "cub" now I found out: Children are really inspiring...they give you so much!

Very lightly step around,
Tip-Toe as you pass,
Last night Fairies frolicked there
And they're sleeping somewhere near.

~
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fairyring's Art   Fairyring's Art - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 4:51 am

I've lurked here so often ... my mind tells me I must have commented on several artwork already!

The face framed by loating hair made me think of Winnowill under water initially ... or, given the feathers and airy feel, of a free and happy Arorie. Yes, I AM EQ-fixated. ^^
Without EQ connection it is a fantastic metaphor of wind, of air with the delicate lines and tender colors.

I've hoped another head would show up this style ... this times in blues and greens, mimiking the waves of the sea.
I was right with head and colors and seas ... but youve chosen a very different style for your water element. Playful, detailed adornements takem from the design of maritime nature itself. Shells and tangs in the colors of a reef - a spotlight främed by bluegreen depths. I love how the sea shell works as a helmet or integral part of her head, giving the elemental a both familiar and alien feel.
The "eye mask" wasn't a blindfold for me but aelegant diving googles to make her see better. ^^ It was the way they mirror the seas that gave me this impression. Great way to bring "water" into the figure itself.

Nice to meet Fairyring, the elf. Smile She's even greeting me friendly. So delicate and lovely ... I love the playful design with lacings and feathers. Warm earthy colors ... with a strong emphasis on the blue sky. The color and feathers makes me think that she's young and cheerful, kind and drawn to day and sky a bit more than other Wolfriders.

And there I reasd it in the next post - she's part Sunfolk. sunny Again she turned out very delicate, playful and kind. Beaming with light ... the sparingly use of color pencils for shading and light effects only gives it a very vintage feel ... like taken from an ancient tale.

Young Fairyring is so darling ... a sunny and cute child with a bit of spice. Mainly blue speaks for the lovew of light and sky and warms again. *chuckles* Shenshen's hairdo suits her so well ... and there are the feather adornements again!

Your kitling ... your baby boy ... the drawing shows all his lovelyness and your love for him. It's an adorable baby portrait, Fairyring.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fairyring's Art   Fairyring's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:43 pm

@Fairyring wrote:
Thank you! Having my own "cub" now I found out: Children are really inspiring...they give you so much!

That's true. Children are really important inspiration. More People should look for children as muses. Little Fairyring looks good with pigtais when being a child.
Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fairyring's Art   Fairyring's Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 2:14 pm

@Rainflower wrote:

Children are really important inspiration. More People should look for children as muses.

I agree!

@Rainflower wrote:
Little Fairyring looks good with pigtais when being a child.

Thank you! sunny

Very lightly step around,
Tip-Toe as you pass,
Last night Fairies frolicked there
And they're sleeping somewhere near.

~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairyring's Art   Fairyring's Art - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairyring's Art