Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Christina's WaveDancers artage

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:05 pm

Time for some of my WaveDancers dollies Smile Starting with my favorite ^^

BRILL

Bellydancer Maker
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Brill-12

Dark Fairy Maker
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Brilld10

Magical Elf Maker
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Brill-13

Goddess Maker
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Brill-14

Goddess Maker again, with Krill and Korafay
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Goddes10

Disney Heroine Maker
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Brill-15

Brill and Krill Tarot
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Brillk10

And gave a try to the new Mermaid Maker... couldn't help it! Smile
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Brill-16

"She answered his faraway, telepathic call, introducing him to her watery domain. Her longings fulfilled, she knows he will soon go by another name on this world... and on many others. Will she go with him?"
Sunstream and Brill, 1999 "Lovemates" Calendar
Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:19 pm

And next, some of the two lifemates together...

In the holt...
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Sunbri10

... and in the Palace
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Sunbri12

"She answered his faraway, telepathic call, introducing him to her watery domain. Her longings fulfilled, she knows he will soon go by another name on this world... and on many others. Will she go with him?"
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:28 am

Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Smileys-applause-459840

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:58 pm

Wow, you've got pretty much good here. I liked the tarot one, it was sooo made for them, the twins.
And the one With Dark Fairy Maker pictured Brill extreamly well.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:03 pm

Thanks so much, Kin and Rainflower ^_^

I made also a Farbright on Dark Fairy Maker... will post her later Very Happy I got inventive with the tail, hehehehe

Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:03 pm

Here's the Erte Brill I mentioned in chat Very Happy

Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 96763510

Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Some truly old Brill, Sunstream (though he looks more like Mender) and Spine icons I made AGES ago for Eqfanart.com (one of its many incarnations, don't recall which one)

Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Brille10
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Sunstr10
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Spinem10

Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Aaaaand Surge... whom I had to chase relentlessly through old folders because he was determined to escape me. He still remembers the sushi accident...

Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Surge-10

But turned out the best of the bunch, lucky fish that he is!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Brill turned out beautiful and blushing Sunstream is so cute. A very lovely couple. And who's this - spine, the jester. ^^
Surge looks fab ... and he's still sushi! XD

ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Fishy Thank you Embala, glad you like them! ^_^ Sunstream is much like Zhantee - they're shy boys ^^
Zhantee sunstream

Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:26 pm

Browsing through folders of old EQ art (much more was lost in backup crash... but I still have these)

An old, old Brill doll on Gaian (sp?) base

Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Brill-10

Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:34 pm

Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Brill-17

Old old old old (and then some!) Brill doll... back when I drew dolls from scratch... on bases by... I don't recall? I only have the images and don't absolutely remember where this came from so if someone remembers this base or others, drop me a note and I'll add the link and credits! Smile

Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Brill-10

And another base that I don't remember... I think I had made even a Farbright on this but I can't find it anywhere so I'm guessing it got deleted in the backup crash.

Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:08 pm

Found a load of WaveDancers old dolls in those folders that I had completely forgotten! Here they go!

Farbright
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Farbri12

Haze
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Haze-d10

Krill
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Krilld10

Moonmirror
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Moonmi10

Longfin
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Longfi10

Sandsparkle
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Sandsp10

Skimback
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Skimba10

Spray
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Spray-10

Spine
Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Spine-10

Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:39 pm

A Krill I didn't remember either... she just needed some spoofin'! Wonder if I can still make a Korafay after all this time?

Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Krill-10

Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:19 pm

And here's magical eye color changing Korafay! Very Happy She ain't special for nothing, you know!

Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Korafa10

Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:30 pm

And had to make a Reef too... Korafay wouldn't be happy without her playmate!

Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Reef-i10

Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:44 pm

And Farbright. Just because I like her ^^

Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Farbri10

Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:56 pm

A little Haze swims to join his lifemate...

Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Haze-i11

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:00 pm

Now the family is together. Smile Great job, Christina!

ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Yay! I had forgotten how fun this could be! brill sunstream Spine

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Krill, Korafay, Reef, and Haze have been added to the EQ emoticons Wink

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:53 pm

Yay!! *wavedances with them*

Surge Spine sunstream brill :korafay: :reef: :farbright: :haze: :krill:

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:11 pm

Hehehehe, like it Like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina's WaveDancers artage   Christina's WaveDancers artage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christina's WaveDancers artage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: