Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gender Bender Couples! :D

Go down 
+15
jaRf
Leanan
Multi-Facets
Sifra
Zadzi
Embala
Fairyring
manga
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
Elwing
Redhead Ember
faeriegirl
Lunakat
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:09 pm

As always you amaze me, Fairyring! I love you

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:09 pm

Thank you!

@manga: I don't trink Ekuar is supposed to be sexually intimate with anybody. He is much too old and we should show some respect for his age, right? He is portayed by Wendy as such a kind-hearted grandfather figure. I like him very much, what a shame he went through so much torture...

@Vaeri: I would feel honored if you color it! Smile

Very lightly step around,
Tip-Toe as you pass,
Last night Fairies frolicked there
And they're sleeping somewhere near.

~
Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:13 pm

...oh and Korafay being born in the palace maybe wouldn't have been as heart touching as her water birth? Smile
I love you

Tip-Toe as you pass,

~
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:07 pm

Well, maybe Sunstream would still have had the water birth - it seemed pretty key to their efforts to help the Wavedancers learn to live without fear.

As for Ekuar - don't count him out! Age? Timmain's got a few zillion on him. Not to mention you can spot him with a nice Go-Back she-elder (apologies for the weird wording there) during the infamous orgy and then later, during the "Yay, Rayek's brought us the Palace!" celebration in "Kings," a Sun Folk maiden tries to tempt Rayek to her hut by saying "Ekuar too!" Rayek says "...Thank you, no." and Ekuar and the maiden both go "Awww!"
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Sunstream and Brill look so sweet and lovely!

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my perverted speculations about Rayek and Ekuar... I have a weird brain in ways that are not always good...

Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:36 pm

*jaw drops in amazement at fantastic girl!Sunstream and boy!Brill*  bounce That's so freakin' awesome! Very Happy Oooh, love the Leetah influences in Sunstream, and her outfit is lovely! And Brill is teh hotness  I love you (and yes, I'll totally be captain obvious but I see Haze in his features... see, even as a boy, the resemblance rings true! And I love the chemistry between them, definitely Sunstream and Brill!  sunstream brill

@Vaeri - yes yes yes color it, pretty please with a cherry on top! Very Happy

"She answered his faraway, telepathic call, introducing him to her watery domain. Her longings fulfilled, she knows he will soon go by another name on this world... and on many others. Will she go with him?"
Sunstream and Brill, 1999 "Lovemates" Calendar
Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:02 am

We shouldn't count out old people on having sex. Here, in this world, elderly people feel less of the drive, but even then, we shouldn't rule them out.
Moreover we're dealing with elves here, so maybe things are different.

On the art: I admit I feel sometimes slightly confused. I recognize that character by various features but then... somehow it's different. Maybe for a moment it is like somebody else tries to hide behind a mask and pretends to be character X. But it's also funny. "Dat skirt" of Cutteress for example.
But the motion and vividness speaks Cutter, while Leeth...erich? look so calm.

Nightfall / Redlance look very cute but also here, the mind-twist-factor is high for me. But it also got the character of each nicely, Redlace being calm and focused on shaping a plant while Nightfall is more lively and extroverted.

Brill / Sunstream is also very beautiful. And yes, Sunstream got more Leetah features here.

Fairyring, would you mind to also put them into elfquestfanart.com 's gallery?

Leanan wrote:
I'm sorry if I offended anyone ...
No offense taken, at least not from my side. As long as it is love, elves are free. Wink
Though I actually am not sure if they have more than a platonic, or stepfather ... no, wait, foster father - son relationship. Mentor, pupil.

And yes, Rayek does probably not have enough sex cause he's always so busy and thoughtful and worried about the greater thing. And maybe still longing for some kind of über-perfect sex he thought to have had with Leetah or maybe Winnowill.
Poor Rayek.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:22 pm

okay need opinions for this drawing. the thing Sunstream and Brill are sitting on...should it be fur, or moss or something? and should it be rock or crystal?
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:27 pm

'Tis a moss-covered rock among the ocean waves, of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:28 pm

okay! i'm all done! and i used my oh so time consuming special color line technique..^^ sorry i had to change the background! i really wanted to keep it, but the lines of the drawing underneath were peeking and it didn't look good....T_T but thank you SO MUCH for letting me color it! i've been extremely depressed and anxious lately, and it was very soothing to color this.^^ it helped immensely!

Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 Gender10
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Oh that's so beautiful, Vaeri! Looks like they're in the special water-habitat wing of the Palace!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:06 pm

*swoons* I love you Fishy sunstream brill Like Manga said, the Palace background is lovely. Reminds me of their shimmering dance in the astral plane too ^^ And Sunstream's gown is so beautiful and regal in color, she truly looks like a High One! Love that the folds of the dress are the exact same blue as Brill's eyes! <3

"She answered his faraway, telepathic call, introducing him to her watery domain. Her longings fulfilled, she knows he will soon go by another name on this world... and on many others. Will she go with him?"
Sunstream and Brill, 1999 "Lovemates" Calendar
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:29 pm

thank you guys!!^^ i kinda giggled at the concept of a water habitat in the Palace..

i'm not sure the sleeves of her dress exactly match Brill's eyes, but i suppose they are a similar blue! it was unintended, i was just trying to match canon Sunstream's colors in Discovery.

...i feel so PROUD of Brill's skin, i keep looking at it. XD but Sunstream's blue sleeve part looks a bit blurry to me...i must have had the DPI too low.>.<
Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:30 am

Oh, what a nice way waking up looking at this lovely picture. The colors are so vibrant and Brill's eyes are captivating. Sunstream looks elegant and I would have used the same colors...

...Brill's skin glows like with a pearl effect! I love you

Tip-Toe as you pass,

~
Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:13 am

@manga: Thank you for reminding me that even good old Ekuar was involved in some "sexy moments"...how could I forget that?  Rolling Eyes  And Rayek didn't want to join because he was too mind-busy...well, poor Rayek indeed!

jaRf_2015 wrote:

Fairyring, would you mind to also put them into elfquestfanart.com 's gallery?

Thank you  @jaRF_2015 for telling me about this. I didn't know such a site existed. ^^ I will browse it right away. It looks interesting! flower

Tip-Toe as you pass,

~
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:38 pm

i'm pleased to hear it meets your approval fairyring!^^ it was wonderful to color. everyone seems to agree that Brill's skin is all nice and pearly...whoohoo!

which is why i rather hope Rayek and Winnowill capture my inspiration as well..i'd love to do the pearl effect again! but i look forward to your creations to see what you'll come up with as well.^^
Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:17 am

Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 20150510

Rayek and Winnowill

...out of the dark comes the evil...

...and touches you... Twisted Evil

Next: Strongbow and Moonshade

Tip-Toe as you pass,

~
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:36 pm

Fem Rayek looks SPOOKED.  And her hair and earrings are standing up in shock!  Very Happy

Gorgeous job, Fairyring! They look like themselves, not just "tweaked."

Y'know, Winnie said "Where need is present, control is simple." Shen then proceeded to push all of Rayek's buttons with only the possible exception of his desire for a child*. I wonder Fem Rayek might have come away from her first encounter with Winnowill carrying a little someone extra...

*(That bit about "Do I still dream...? The cries... She tricked me, mocked me, even in joining!" has always confused me. Does he mean Winnowill made sounds like a baby while they were together... or is he referring to Kahvi and the way she manipulated and lied to him over Venka?)
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:39 pm

Ha-hee! These are so pretty! I especially like Winnie and Rayek!

Hmm... I suspect your next might spark back an old/bad fic idea I had many moons ago.... XD

Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Vaeri, your coloring work is gorgeous! Scouter

OMG male Winnie... so beautiful... *dies* *is dead*

Oh Rayek is cute too... *still is dead*

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:45 pm

thank you leanan! definitely an interesting interpretation of genderbent!Rayek and Winnowill.

and ooooh male Moonshade...this should be interesting!^^
Back to top Go down
Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:10 am

manga wrote:
*(That bit about "Do I still dream...? The cries... She tricked me, mocked me, even in joining!" has always confused me. Does he mean Winnowill made sounds like a baby while they were together... or is he referring to Kahvi and the way she manipulated and lied to him over Venka?)

I think it's more that somehow Winnowill lied while sending, or while they were being intimate, or perhaps even when they made their initial connection on first sight.

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:09 pm

Fairyring wrote:

Rayek and Winnowill

Oh, wow. That male Winnowill... (whatsoever the male form of Winnie ist) doesn't look outright evil. More like, handsome and calm and attempting to massage Rayek's shoulders. Not obviously evil. Smile Well, I guess it is a good disguise. Great linework. Both are still recognizable but look definitely male / female.
Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:08 pm

jaRf wrote:
That male Winnowill... (whatsoever the male form of Winnie ist) doesn't look outright evil. More like, handsome and calm and attempting to massage Rayek's shoulders.

Thank you...I laughed really hard! Laughing Laughing

Well, I think Winnowill looks quite pretty as well - if she doesnt't have her angry 10 minutes - or I should better say, centuries - so I made *him* handsome.

Tip-Toe as you pass,

~
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Y'know, now we need Male! Winnowill and Female! Voll. Just to complete the set. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gender Bender Couples! :D   Gender Bender Couples! :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gender Bender Couples! :D
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: