Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers

Go down 
+7
Embala
Startear
Trollbabe
faeriegirl
Nibblet
Fairyring
ChristinaRaibert
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:08 pm

Psst, Red. I made you something banana

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:03 am

Last time I checked Børge wasn't an Elfquest character. Troll Tongue
You realise that newer users (ie people who weren't on the Old Scroll back when my Børge rampage was at its strongest) are gonna be majorly confused by this? Pike Rolling

So... does anyone have a theme I can use for one of my interviews?

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:48 am

Never said he was?
A few of the members here decided it would be a nice "gift" for you to put him and a few of his friends up here for you to play with. So I spent a few hours making your own section in the smilies for you as a surprise from us all. I can take them all down if you don't like it.

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:51 am

Redhead Ember wrote:
Last time I checked Børge wasn't an Elfquest character. Troll Tongue
Are you sure? My old head tells me he is ... cannot remember different ... Suspect ... or should I? He's YELLOW ... Shocked

Will you bring back the old ones for a start? Sending 2 Please?

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:57 am

I might re-do the old ones. Now I got characters I didn't have before! 2

Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:50 pm

Please do!!! I love the interviews!!

And we all love Børge!

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 4:07 pm

nonna Hello and welcome to the new talk show. Today we have a bunch of pretty ladies in to discuss motherhood.

Rainsong Motherhood is my life. Well... it was... before I died. This is gonna be weird. Nonna; you're dead too!

nonna I suppose you're right. But we shouldn't let that stop us.

Joyleaf I liked being a mother. And I think the old badger and I did a rather good job.

Ember Motherhood isn't really my thing. Not yet at least; I'm glad Teir and I were able to wait.

Leetah Smile I too was hesitant. Not only because of the, euhm, difficulties, Cutter and I faced at first.

Nightfall For the longest time motherhood seemed like an impossible dream to me, but thanks to you, Leetah, I was finally able to achieve it.

Moonshade Sometimes being a mother can be quite a challenge though. Especially when you give birth to the most active elf-cub ever seen.

Dewshine For me motherhood didn't happen the way I dreamed, but it ended up with Windkin, and he was worth it all. And now we've got Teir too.

Toorah My daughters may be grown, Leetah even a grandmother herself, but their still in many ways my girls.

Clearbrook Your children will always be your children, no matter how old they grow or how far away they live.

Yun Or how tall they grow. But of course I suppose that having a human-son means he's bond to grow over your head one day.

Tyleet Kiss That happened with me and Little Patch too. Not like Pool had the decency to remain my little boy either...

Krim Grin They aren't supposed to.

Savah Of course not. Doesn't mean a mother can't still be proud.

Timmain And can't still want the best for all her descendants.

Winnowill There seem to be some people thinking I'm not that great a mother.

Kahvi Hopefully that doesn't come as a surprise. Pro-tip; don't torture your child.
I know I haven't exactly been the gentlest of mothers, but I'm proud of my children, proud of where they are now.

Venka Why thank you.

brill For me finally becoming a mother was my biggest dream coming true.

:farbright: I'm just sad I was forced to leave my girls so early.

:krill: We're doing fine. I'm not overly eager for motherhood myself. Not that I think I'd go Ember and Teir's way if it happened with me and Darshek or... Someone else... but until it happens I'm happy as I am.

Ahdri I'm good as I am too.

Aroree Sad Me too.

Shenshen Upset I'm just glad when others become mothers.

:korafay: I haven't thought at all about motherhood.

Trinket My momma is the best!

nonna Thank you everyone. Next time the guys will discuss... you guessed it; fatherhood!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Back and GREAT! Like

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 4:31 am

Quick piece of "math".

nonna + adar = EQ

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 6:23 am

Perfect! And so true in context.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Tier Crying

I did a - in my own opinion - great one about fatherhood. Then when I attempted to post it I'd somehow been logged off and... whooooooooooooooooooosh! Everything gone!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:49 pm

That's a pity, Red Sad

This may help with laborious longish posts:
https://fathertreeholt.forumotion.com/t156-saving-a-draft
It allows you to save step by step - and post the finished work only.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 7:01 am

nonna Hello again. As promised today we're gonna talk about fatherhood.

Cutter Smile Becoming a father was pretty huge. And you should've seen the faces of everyone when they realised there were two cubs.

Skywise smile "T-TWO?" Yeah, you and Leetah gave us all quite a shocker! For myself, well... guess I can't really call myself a father; Yun is a friend.

Tyldak It's the same with Windkin and I. And I'm grateful Scouter was willing to step in and be the father when I could not.

Scouter How could I not? He's Dewshine's son. Besides; I guess you could say it was good to have had the practice when Pool was born, at least he never flew away from us.

sunstream Ha-Ha! You had that problem too? I love being a father, but having a floater-pip when you can't float yourself has... certain challenges.

Surge Not only that; a floater-pip born without fear. Though I sometimes had a hard time showing it I really loved my son, and I know he's a far better leader for the Wavedancers than I could ever be. Just sad that I had to leave him the way I did.

:haze: Me too, I'm sad Farbright and I had to leave our girls behind. But it looks like they're both doing quite well.

One-Eye Leaving your cubs behind is always sad, but they'll be fine.

Bearclaw They are fine. When I died I knew Cutter could defeat Madcoil and that he would be a great chief.

Suntoucher Even if you don't die from your children you still have to allow them to grow up. However, they will always remain your children, no matter how old they grow.

Treestump Or how far away they live. Or how many grandchildren they get.

Tier Happy Or great-grandchildren? Of course I want to have a cub some day, but for now Ember and I will wait.

Strongbow Scowl HmmPH! It's not The Way. Recognition happens when it happens and it brings children.

Redlance SMile If you can have a cub without Recognition, then why not Recognition without the cub?

Chot I never understood this 'Recognition business'.

Skot Me neither. Sure, it might help you with knowing who the sire of a fawn is, but does that really matter?

Laughing Pike Not one bit! Sust is our son.

Rayek It does have certain advantages knowing. Then people won't lie to you about whether or not you are a father.

Ekuar Oh, Brownskin. I still wonder what brought on that horrible rift between you and Kahvi. For a while I thought you would be the father, even if the child wasn't your blood.

Kimo Personally I'm just glad I'm not a father yet, right now I'll do what I do, protect Shuna. Still love playing with her grandchildren, though.

Spine Same. I'll just stick to being Tumble's funny uncle!

:reef: Some of us are just not cut out to be fathers. How could I ever, with my past?

Two-Edge Same for me.

Zhantee Don't say that! I'm sure both of you will make great fathers. I had a vision just before I died, a daughter of Leetah and I. After I went to the Palace I searched for her and... found her.

Picknose I just want to spoil my little princess rotten.

nonna Interesting how some troll always jump in with a comment at the end... thank you everyone.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:35 pm

I like how you characterise the elves, Redhead - show certain facets or introduce another pov than the usual one. That you allow dreams. And that you comment on discussions here - even if it is just coincidental. Love the comment about trolls XD

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:53 am

HELP! I kinda wanna make a new interview-thingie... but I'm out of ideas for topics.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 11:20 am

Thoughts about staying on the WoTMs or leaving to the stars?

Food, cooking and table manners?

About practical duds and ... less practical clothing?

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Trolls jump in with a comment at the end, because we still don't get enough respect to have our own series title, or even a one-shot issue.  Bearclaw n Picknose This Elf can't even hold his liquor - in his hand!

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 3:07 am

Not an interview, this time, but a mini game. I post a group of characters, you figure out what that group is.
It's all to do with some sort of quest.
It might not be all characters, only those with emoticons.

Cutter Smile Skywise smile  Nightfall  Redlance SMile  Treestump  Clearbrook  One-Eye  Dewshine  Scouter  Rainsong

Cutter SmileSkywise smile

Leetah SmileDewshineNightfallRedlance SMileMoonshadeStrongbow ScowlTreestumpClearbrookOne-EyeSuntop UncomfortableEmberScouterZwoot

Cutter SmileLeetah SmileDewshinePreserverNightfallSkywise smileMoonshadeStrongbow ScowlTwo-EdgeTreestumpClearbrookRayekEkuarPicknoseScouterKahviKrim GrinSkot

RayekTwo-Edge

Cutter SmileClearbrookScouternonnaadar 

Skywise smileLeetah SmileSuntop UncomfortableMoonshadeStrongbow ScowlTreestumpRayekPreserver

Cutter Smile Leetah Smile  Skywise smile  Nightfall  Redlance SMile  Moonshade  Strongbow Scowl  Treestump  Clearbrook  Suntop Uncomfortable  Ember  Rayek  Ekuar  Trinket  Picknose  Krim Grin  Laughing Pike  Skot  Zhantee  Shenshen Upset

VenkaAroree SadKahvi

ChotKahviTyldakYun

Ember Leetah Smile  Skywise smile  Dewshine  Scouter  Tyleet Kiss  Nightfall  Redlance SMile  Moonshade  Timmain  Laughing Pike

Cutter SmileStrongbow ScowlTreestumpClearbrookKrim GrinSkotZhanteeRayekEkuarVenkaAroree Sad

Suntop Uncomfortable Shenshen Upset  Yun  Chot  Kimo

Two-EdgeVenkaAroree Sad

Dewshine Tier Happy  Tyleet Kiss  Scouter  Yun  Laughing Pike

Shenshen Upset Kimo

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 3:12 am

Smiling Skywise is hiding :/ ... sneaky elf

You want a guess on each one? Or one after the other so that there are "fresh ones" left for other tribemates?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 3:42 am

Let's see what I can come up with ...

1. Cutter Smile Skywise smile  Nightfall  Redlance SMile  Treestump  Clearbrook  One-Eye  Dewshine  Scouter  RainsongStrongbow Scowl Moonshade - EDIT: in this case Crossing the desert

2. Cutter SmileSkywise smile - soulbrothers Wink .. the "soul quest" from Wolfrider! or both leaving in OQ #6

3. Leetah SmileDewshineNightfallRedlance SMileMoonshadeStrongbow ScowlTreestumpClearbrookOne-EyeSuntop UncomfortableEmberScouterZwoot - EDIT: the hunting party from OQ#5 ... the moment Leetah saves Dewshine *PUCKERNUTS!* ... WRs leaving Sorrows End on quest for Cutter

4. Cutter SmileLeetah SmileDewshinePreserverNightfallSkywise smileMoonshadeStrongbow ScowlTwo-EdgeTreestumpClearbrookRayekEkuarPicknoseScouterKahviKrim GrinSkot - must be during the war for the Palace

5. RayekTwo-Edge - EDIT: when Rayek captures Ekuar Two-Edge (the "Mother?" scene?) ... thought Ekuar was around ...

6. Cutter SmileClearbrookScouternonnaadar - rescue party for Dewshine and Windkin in BM ... note to myself: DO NOT mistake Scouter for One-Eye

7. Skywise smileLeetah SmileSuntop UncomfortableMoonshadeStrongbow ScowlTreestumpRayekPreserver- asking for a hint

8. Cutter Smile Leetah Smile  Skywise smile  Nightfall  Redlance SMile  Moonshade  Strongbow Scowl  Treestump  Clearbrook  Suntop Uncomfortable  Ember  Rayek  Ekuar  Trinket  Picknose  Krim Grin  Laughing Pike  Skot  Zhantee  Shenshen Upset - wild guess: the restored Palace visiting leaving Sorrows End

9. VenkaAroree SadKahvi - crossing the Vastdeep Waters ... I suggest to add  Dark Send

10. ChotKahviTyldakYun - raid at Sorrows End

11. Ember Leetah Smile  Skywise smile  Dewshine  Scouter  Tyleet Kiss  Nightfall  Redlance SMile  Moonshade  Timmain  Laughing Pike - *slaps head* Ember's first tribe of course!

12. Cutter SmileStrongbow ScowlTreestumpClearbrookKrim GrinSkotZhanteeRayekEkuarVenkaAroree Sad - then this must be the Shards warriors Wink

13. Suntop Uncomfortable Shenshen Upset  Yun  Chot  Kimo - and the Forevergreen expedition

14. Two-EdgeVenkaAroree Sad - starting the quest for Kahvi

15. Dewshine Tier Happy  Tyleet Kiss  Scouter  Yun  Laughing Pike - Ember's tribe when she was captured by Angrif

16. Shenshen Upset Kimo - there's Shuna missing ^^ ... shine where you love

and

17. Cutter Smile Leetah Smile Skywise smile sunstream ( Kahvi Tyldak Skot Krim Grin ) ... *thinking* EDIT ... must be a spirit scene ... the one before they start the rescue pod for Ember?

No hints for me on the undecided ones, please - not yet.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:53 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:45 am

1. I had totally forgotten Moonshade and Strongbow Scowl

Forgot a group!

Cutter Smile Leetah Smile Skywise smile sunstream ( Kahvi Tyldak Skot Krim Grin )

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:16 am

Decided on the groups ... hopefully right it's what you Ember had in mind.

I give up on Nr. 7 and ask for a hint. Are there characters missing - if yes, how many?

Oooh... new group *starts to think about Nr. 17.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:50 am

5. Pretty sure Rayek never captured Ekuar

7. It's connected to 6. No characters missing.

17. Just the rescue Group in Final Quest 5. Kahvi Tyldak Krim Grin Skot went along for the ride.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:03 am

Redhead Ember wrote:
5. Pretty sure Rayek never captured Ekuar

7. It's connected to 6. No characters missing.

17. Just the rescue Group in Final Quest 5. Kahvi Tyldak Krim Grin Skot went along for the ride.
Nah, he Rayek Devil just picked him Ekuar off the ground. Troll Tongue

#5. should count as a typo! XD

#7. ... I give up - unless I'll have an enlightening dream

#17. Close enough for me. ^^

This was FUN, Redhead! Very Happy

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:18 am

New group!

Leetah Smile Skywise smile Nightfall Redlance SMile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers   17 - Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redhead Plays with Emoticons - Contains Spoilers
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next