Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreams... schemes

Go down 
+9
TrollHammer
Zadzi
Embala
Kojiyumi
Kindredsoul
Fairyring
G0lden
Trollbabe
Tam
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

11 - Dreams... schemes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams... schemes   11 - Dreams... schemes - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Had a dream last night that I had just finished reading #11, set back, put it down, and was immediately posting how much better it was than #10.... just hit me it was a dream....

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams... schemes   11 - Dreams... schemes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 7:45 pm

I have to tell you guys about the weird ass dream I had the other day.

So, before bedtime on... night till Monday I think? I checked if I had gotten word about my grades. I was also upgrading my iphone. This upgrade meant that I had to go without an alarm, and worried about when I’d get up next morning. Early? Or late as hell? That resulted in an… Interesting dream.

So. I had a dream that I was taking my exam. For some reason, my teacher had sat two friends of mine right next to me. Literally, which is not allowed. These friends are master students, in philosophy, but I was doing phonetics. They both gave advice on what to answer, which was nice, but nerve-wracking, because they were loud, and this wasn’t protocol. Midway through, I had to go to the bathroom, and when I got back… My friends were gone. My exam too. They had collected it, before the time.

So, I was given the option of taking the exam again later. At the local park. This time it was in spirit healing, written exam and templars were all around. Without my friends. I did well, and was going to the toilet before delivering it. At the loo, I found a key. And a hidden passage. Which lead to an empty but big house, where a lot of us could hide if there ever was trouble, until I saw that there were many many windows, and easily accessible from the outside. I went back and my eyes met a templar’s. They smiled. And I felt uncomfortable. While I had investigated, everyone’s tests had been gathered and were standing attention. An exalted march was planned. We were not needed. So.

Off with our heads! There was chaos, some templars hesitated, and others protested, while we tried to fight back. I pretended to be tranquil, which landed a nasty scar on my cheek, and so I understood. We had to fight back. And we did! We rounded around one. An archer with white-blonde hair, and I realised it was HP Baxxter, from Scooter. We all gathered around him and were to do some heavy magic…

What happened next, I don't know, my phone rang so it pulled me out of my sleep.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams... schemes   11 - Dreams... schemes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:48 pm

That's an interesting dream. It seems to me that the idea of depending on others causes you anxiety-- and that their inference, for good or bad, is unwanted. But u have a healthy confidence in your own ability to rely on yourself to meet your own challenges in life.

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dreams... schemes   11 - Dreams... schemes - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:19 pm

I had a strange dream related to this years U.S. Presidential Election, I think it was influenced by a poem I read about Lady Liberty considering emigrating back to France.

In my dream the Marvel Superhero, Spider-Man, was talking to a new young hero, who was from Mexico. The young hero was voicing his concerns about having Trump as President. I was very surprised when Spidey said that he wished he had done more research before voting, because he had actually voted Republican.

I was kind of surprised by that conclusion.

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dreams... schemes   11 - Dreams... schemes - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:29 am

I had some weird dreams last night... I learned the histories of nations of merpeople living on moons made mostly of water... I was invited to the president's independence day reception, which for some reason was inside a closed grocery store... and there was a little boy with a pet wolf...

Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dreams... schemes   11 - Dreams... schemes - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 11:51 am

Had a somewhat Elfquest fueled dream last night. I was at my school and I had just signed up for a class called legislation I think with one of my favorite professors, who will be leaving after fall semester next year I'm sad to say.

Anyway, she took me into her office and said that in order to pass the class I would have to decipher a family tree. Strangely enough it was an elfquest family tree. She gave me a picture of some elf, he looked kind of like Venka's possible baby daddy, but was actually, supposedly, from the forever green story. I had to tell my professor that I'd only read the forever green arc once and that it had been years ago.

It was so weird and I'll bet my professor doesn't even know what Elfquest is. I'm thinking maybe my mind used her in place of Embala and Redhead Ember in the family tree game and its telling me to reread stuff because it doesn't want me to be so easily stumped in the game.

PostSubject: Re: Dreams... schemes   11 - Dreams... schemes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams... schemes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2