Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud

Go down 
+40
Sorandril [BANNED]
Yeee
Thorn
Shadowpath
Prayer
BlueCoyote
Beryl
Cleopatra
Multi-Facets
IceTooth
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Evil Evie
Redhead Ember
Lunakat
manga
Nibblet
Vaeri
Stormcatcher
Sifra
Zadzi
Outlier
Bluetree
PCoquelin
Embala
Leanan
faeriegirl
Miss Gillespie
wolfmoonsky
Elwing
Blackbird
TrollHammer
Tenderfoot
Tam
ErinC1978
Startear
G0lden
Kindredsoul
Rainflower
Kojiyumi
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunakat

Lunakat

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:59 am

Why. Why can't my sister be treated like an adult by my mom?

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Redhead Ember wrote:
Dear Smokers

Stop your whining! Your freedom of movement is not being limited because you're no longer allowed to blow your poisonous bile in other people's faces all the time. Yes, of course you have the right to smoke as much as you want, but last time I checked I also had a right to not get poison in my face.
And that BS about how "eating unhealthy food is also bad for you." is just ridiculous! Last time I checked there was no health-issues from standing next to Someone eating a hamburger, who has ever heard of passive hamburger-eating? Passive smoking, on the other hand, is very much a thing, and I would be pleased if I would be allowed to avoid it.

Sincerely,
The non-smoker.

Not only would this non-smoker like to breathe fresh air and not be poisoned by someone else's habit.  To all the pot smokers who like they need to light up in a public place, like a bus stop.  I have severe allergies to your habit.  Please take you stinking weed and smoke all you want at home.  The rest of society doesn't want to deal with you either, especially me.

Oh and don't complain if you lose your job because you got drug  tested by your employer.  Most employers follow Federal laws in regards to drugs not State laws.  So if you got permission to smoke weed, and your employer finds out about it.  You could very well lose your job.  Makes you put things in prospective.  The job or the pot, its your choice.

Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:25 am

It's 1am. How long does it take to get dinner with your ex girfriend?

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:52 am

Two hours and counting and the fireworks are still going! Can they stop soon? I mean we had not pretty hot day today, 100 degrees and we still have a drought. Is anyone really thinking with their brains at all, we are bone dry and with water restrictions!.

Yay, yay, yay. I know it's the Fourth of July and all, but please lets be safe out there.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:56 am

(While we're at smoking...)
I like you as a person and all, but really, do you have to smoke that close to me? I don't wanna get my loungs ruined by passive smoking because I'm around you. I've seen a picture of what happens inside there. It's not pretty! I don't wanna look into your loungs.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:40 pm

Acting innocent and having a public pity party is not going to change the truth.

Allow me to put it in the most simplest terms for your holier than thou brain to understand

E-MAIL ADDRESSES DO NOT LIE

even more so....

IP ADDRESSES DO NOT LIE

Does that compute?

I hope so.

Remember that the next time you try to run your mouth

Have a nice day! Very Happy

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 Santa_10Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 Downlo23Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 Av_cut10Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
chibi cutter compliments of katcombs!
Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:38 pm

Ok, I know you think I'm just a stupid call center rep, but unlike you I have listening skills. I verified your two numbers and told you I would call to verify your acct. Then you get the field agent involve because you didn't listen and didn't answer the phone. So we try again. Got a response, placed your order. The when I went over your order, you were completely unable to comprehend what I was telling you in simple terms. No. I cannot rebundle your acct. No. I told you the amount for the addition of tv only and then gave you the prices for all of your srvcs without the promos and with the promos, so you would know what was the new amount on your bill. What part of that you didn't get I have no idea.

Not only is the agt being dinged for possible fraud. He told me it was your mother's acct. Rather stupid of him too. But it states that you had no info for the passcode or security question. I tried your mothers cell first to see if I could get her clearance first as well.

Maybe you should be less worried about missing the phone call from your man and paying more attention to what is happening around.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:16 am

You are clearly mistaking my quiet lack of commentary for passivity and acceptance. In reality I'm counting backwards in Japanese to prevent you from receiving a throat punch so fierce your ichthyan ancestors will feel it.

Fool.

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:33 am

I know you are trying to earn money going door to door to sell services. But do you have to be so stupid. It is your job to make sure you know exactly what the customer wants to order before you call. Also listening to the agent on the phone will ensure you get your order done right. Don't worry about your conversation with the customer. Make sure all of your paperwork is filled out as well. it will make things easier for you and me. Plus you won't waste my time. And stop putting me on hold so you can try to upsell the customer, I will drop you like a hot potato.

If I was able to climb through a phone line at least three agents would have gotten beaten.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:22 am

Is it throat punch Thursday yet....?

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:33 am

Kojiyumi wrote:
Is it throat punch Thursday yet....?

Yes!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:22 am

No. its beat the hell out of stupid agents Thursday. No not at work yet. Just getting ready for that mess.

Elwing

Elwing

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:59 pm

I just talked to my sister about my birthday next week. I'll be 45. I joked "well I'm about halfway". But I always thought I wouldn't make 45, because I didn't want to live that long, and at times I was violently trying not to get that old... But there it is, 45, and life isn't bad, I have no right to complain. As things are now, I may hang in there for a while. I have always felt I was born on the wrong planet, but I think I can bear to live on the wrong planet a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:23 pm

Sis, I love you. You're my twin, so you were my other half for the longest time. But I could smack you for having three kids you can't afford. I admit, I'm pro-choice as hell; that means you had the right to choose to carry to term.

However, it was a f--king bad idea to have three, especially when your pregnancies were far from smooth sailing. Now this house is horribly crowded and noisy and smelly, and while it's not your fault that your previous boss was such a d--k that your paychecks suffered and you had to move back in with our parents and me, it is your fault for having three kids.

I want all of you to leave, but that's not going to be possible for at least a decade. I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of things to break.

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:18 pm

Puckernuts. Frak it all, to the trollpits with y'all.
(not you lovely Scrollies!! Other people).

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:58 am

I really don't hope the Norwegian riders get any stagewins in this Tour. They're gaining on us!
Pesky Norwegians!

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:09 am

Please I don't need a long winded explanation every time I ask you a simple question. Just answer them quickly and let me process your order.

22 minutes to place a simple order. Almost 7 min of you explaining things. A complete waste of my time to boot.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:44 pm

Yes, I'm weird like this.
And no, this would be even more unlikely.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:17 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, did karma bite you in the ass today?

So sad....

*snickers behind the rim of my wine glass*

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 Santa_10Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 Downlo23Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 Av_cut10Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:23 am

Kindredsoul wrote:

So sad....

Please, please please tell me it's about that boss of yours you were talking about in the how's your day going? thread!

Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:55 pm

Dude. My boyfriend and I saw "Trainwreck." Super funny. But it was also super awkward. Because I think at some point we both realized...  it was an exaggerated version of us.

Neither one of us want to say that out loud.

Today, i yelled at my car because my boss is too cheap to provide his employees with a parking lot. He is paying for an office in the most expensive part of town-- so he underpays his employees and doesn't provide a parking lot. I hate finding street parking. So, when I finally found a spot, I got out, slammed the door and yelled at my car to go f--ck itself-- right in front of a convent. (Yes- a convent full of nuns)

And then I yelled out to the sky that my boss is a dirty cheapskate. People walking by stopped and stared.

I did that out loud. Really loud. And I wish I had not dared.

Last edited by Lunakat on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnbYyTlz1Tw
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Okay-- my dog is, officially, not the brightest bulb in the pack.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:41 am

Redhead Ember wrote:
Kindredsoul wrote:

So sad....

Please, please please tell me it's about that boss of yours you were talking about in the how's your day going? thread!

Why yey-eesssss.... how did ya guesssss.... Wink Wink

*giggles*

The manager just lives a few houses away from me, so needless to say I've been KIINNDAAAAAA watching out since she's had to work my evening shifts... Where I got everything done and out the door by 6pm, she hasn't been making out of there until 8pm or after.

So she's getting a taste of what all went into cleaning and closing shop.

But I'm not gloating! I don't need karma nailing my ass for gloating! Laughing

Quote :
So, when I finally found a spot, I got out, slammed the door and yelled at my car to go f--ck itself-- right in front of a convent. (Yes- a convent full of nuns)

And then I yelled out to the sky that my boss is a dirty cheapskate. People walking by stopped and stared.

I did that out loud. Really loud. And I wish I had not dared.

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 Cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:05 pm

Nuns don't join convents to hide from the world. I am sure profanity is no shock to them.

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:50 am

Saw some clips from a Danish programme on a small group of nuns once; one of the things they enjoyed in their spare-time was watching football* and drinking beer.

*That's soccer for you Americans.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next