Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 1:23 pm

Yes, you're a fabulous co-worker!! But you don't have to text me over every little thing you do on my day off! Laughing Laughing Laughing  
I know I'm your supervisor, but I didn't need to know you were ironing scarves today Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 Santa_10Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 Downlo23Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 Av_cut10Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
chibi cutter compliments of katcombs!
Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 10:09 am

It's nice that you are paying us hazard pay, but not if I'm doing two people's jobs.

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:48 pm

To my customer, that was the call from hell. I'm sorry that your large balance wasn't processed correctly. I know you had to go through high risk verification and the other rep screwed up, but geez lady stop trying to go off on another tangent. I'm sorry I had to put you through the process a second time when you called me. Sorry you had such a long wait, but I like to do my job correctly. Every time I checked in with you while I was waiting for another department to answered the phone, you wanted to go off the deep end about how you were treated. I had to cut you off just so I wouldn't lose the other department. Then once I got your issued resolved, you still wanted to continue to complain. Hate to tell you this I can see all the notes on file. You were never on the phone for eight hrs. It was more like four hrs. I however was dealing with your issue for more than one hr. So please in the future have some patience.

Arill3.0

Arill3.0

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:29 am

Consciousness is a Curse Edition:

So we've been friends for nearly eight years and have lived together off and on for half of that and now my feelings for you have grown very...inscrutable. When the world locked down and we sheltered together in our apartment with our cat I was happy and free from fear and didn't miss my then-boyfriend at all.

I came to the realization that this is what I want, every day, for as long as I'm allowed. You and I with our assorted pets, together in a house somewhere in the woods maybe, or even a garbage apartment akin to the one we live in now. I just want to be with you, indefinitely. I don't think there is room in my heart for a romantic partner, because my heart is crowded with you.

I've said this to you, with that high laughing false voice I use when the thing I'm saying is too uncomfortable to be said seriously. It's a joke, hahaha! Wouldn't it be funny if we were married? Hahahaha! Please don't hate me!!!

Existence is difficult and I would like to hibernate.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:28 am

Your new position has changed you. Sadly, for the worse. I understand your under a buttload of stress, as well as horribly stressed in your personal life.

Which is why I rarely bother you about a thing.

I've been nothing but understanding, compassionate, and empathetic to your situation.

I now take on 6 to 7 days a week so I don't have to bother you about needing help with shifts.

I never complained that I didn't get the promotion promised to me (due to Covid), yet you did.

I've done nothing but brag about you, or defend you when need be.

But you snapping my head off over the ONE TIME I asked for help over something that was not my fault is unacceptable.

The other job offer I received elsewhere is looking mighty tempting right now.

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 Santa_10Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 Downlo23Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 Av_cut10Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
chibi cutter compliments of katcombs!
Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 1:29 pm

Hug to everyone who feels in need of a HUG cathat

Some would say I feel too calm. Today was the memorial ceremony for a deceased friend. It was a beautiful appropriate closure - so very fitting for her. But I feel strangely uneffected - distant. I know one day when I expect it least I'll cry for her.

While the "last gift" I got from her today (indirectly) felt so overly touching - two little words which almost made me cry. Life is weird. Emotions are weird.

Arill3.0

Arill3.0

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 6:28 pm

I'm so sorry Embala. I wish to return your kind hug with interest! cathat cathat cathat

Also yeah, emotions are weird. There really ought to be a manual for this stuff. Or at least a helpline one can submit a bug report to.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 6:31 pm

*chuckles* Love the idea of submitting a bug report! ^^
cathat

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 6:44 pm

hugz, Embala. Hug
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:13 pm

Funerals are for the living, Embala. Nobody expects you to contribute the right amount of the right emotion.

Trollhubby found it annoying that people expected him to show visible grief when his mother passed.

Attending the funeral of a teenage boy, I had to bury my face in the shoulder of the mourner next to me because I couldn't stop laughing. I understand this isn't unusual.

Tears, like rain, arrive on their own schedule.

Hugs.

Sorandril likes this post

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:32 pm

Thank you *group hug* Hug

This sounds familiar, Trollbabe.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: